Pod Shop Flowers Reviews

Pod Shop Flowers 7
  • Ivy

Ivy · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Consultation

When i was looking for venues, we saw Pod Shop setting up for another wedding and had to check them out. My consultant is very creative and accomodating to my needs and is very responsive. I look forward to seeing the vision come to life on my big day.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Cortney · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Work!

We used the Pod Shop for our flowers. Kim was amazing to work with. The centerpieces were stunning. She turned the simplest of bridesmaids' bouquets and made them gorgeous. My bouquet was also breathtaking! The corsages and boutonnieres were also beautiful. I highly recommend the Pod Shop for your floral needs!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Pod Shop Flowers 18
    Pod Shop Flowers 19
    Pod Shop Flowers 20

Kristen · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful and creative arrangements for low cost

Kim at Pod Shop is amazing!! She was quick to respond to my inquiry on The Knot when I was looking for local florists for my wedding, and was incredibly helpful in talking through options, and helping me achieve my vision while keeping costs down! 10 days before the wedding I had to make some changes and order additional flowers and a table runner, and she was able to accomodate with no issue! The flowers and greenery looked amazing at my wedding. She even got creative and put together a 'hanging candle' arrangement - I trusted her judgement and was not disappointed! Thank you Kim!!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Pod Shop Flowers 21
    Pod Shop Flowers 22
    Pod Shop Flowers 23

Lauren · Married on 05/17/2019

Exactly what I’d pictured...

I cannot say enough good things about Kim and the Pod Shop. From the second I met her, I knew she had to do the flowers for our wedding. She immediately understood the look and the color scheme I was going for, and came up with great ideas that I hadn’t even thought of! Upon delivery, which was on-time, and setup, which was perfect, the flowers were more than I had even imagined. Whether your vision is slightly unique like mine was, or clean and classic, they will do an amazing job for you.

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 04/20/2019

Simply Amazing!

I am still in awe of how beautiful my wedding floral arrangements were thanks to Kim and the team at Pod Shop! They exceeded my expectations and delivered on my vision despite my limited knowledge of flowers/floral arrangements. Kim met with me and gave me an itemized estimate, and later put together a sample centerpiece. Their prices were reasonable and I was impressed with the quality and quantity of flowers for all of the arrangements. Thank you again for a wonderful experience and helping to make our wedding the most perfect day!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Melissa Scott · Married on 07/13/2018

Wonderful Experience, Perfect Product

Kim is simply wonderful and so talented. She is easy to communicate with, flexible, and really listens to what you want and is willing to work with your vision and your budget. I brought pictures of things I liked to our consultation and she helped talk through what she could do and how to tailor the look to our wedding. She went above and beyond all of my expectations and everything ended up being perfect. Thank you Kim and Pod Shop!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Janice · Married on 06/02/2018

Kim and her team get a 10 star rating........thank you for all your beautiful talent and making our daughters wedding so amazingly beautiful.......Kim your the best!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Pod Shop Flowers's reply:

Thank you!! it was an amazing experience working with you on your family's special day-

Carly · Married on 06/01/2018

I can not say enough about the Pod Shop Flowers and the owner Kim. My flowers were stunning. The quality and color were beautiful. Kim listened to what I wanted and brought my vision to life. The flowers truly pop in each of my photos. They were exactly what I wanted and I could not have been happier!! I would recommend this florist 100%!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations
  • french horse

Sara · Married on 10/14/2017

Going into our wedding, I knew I had some preferences around florals (had some flowers I definitely did not want, had a color palette in mind, ect.) but I didn't have a definitive vision, just a floating idea that I was trying to put into words. When my now-husband and I met with Kim for the initial consult, she asked the right questions and was able to tease out what we wanted from what was probably not the most helpful or detailed description on our part. We wanted a slightly undone but still classic French country feeling to the florals, with a big emphasis on candles for our centerpieces, and with all the florals echoing our color palette.

Kim absolutely delivered on the above - our arrangements for the ceremony were gorgeous and just the right size for our ceremony space. The arrangement that she made for our welcome sign was amazing and my bouquet was nearly perfect; it was a lovely, natural-looking arrangement that had the loose, free-flowing feeling that I wanted but still had a shape to it and did not look haphazard. Our centerpieces (which I essentially described as "I want all the candles") were exactly what I wanted; she took the image that I had in my head and put it on the tables.

I would absolutely recommend working with The Pod Shop. If you're the type of bride/groom who is very exacting in what you want and you want your vision to a T - I would certainly be confident saying you'd be happy with Kim's work but, like I said above, that was not the kind of bride I was. Kim was an expert at listening to what we said, teasing out the important elements, and transforming all of that into both the look and feel that we wanted.

Thank you so much for making the background to our day so gorgeous!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Christine · Married on 10/13/2017

Thank you to everyone at The Pod Shop who helped with the masquerade wedding on 10/13. You were all so nice and everything looked stunning. We were blown away but how nicely everything came together and our tree centerpieces recieved so many compliments. My bouquets were incredible, exactly what's i asked for. Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Pod Shop Flowers 24

Pod Shop Flowers's reply:

Thank you Christine- We had fun working with your theme- Congratulations and best of Luck :)

Scott · Married on 07/22/2017

We worked with Kim at The Pod Shop to do flowers for our wedding. We came to her with a concept and a few ideas, which she ran with. We decided on a tropical theme for our summer wedding and Kim did spectacular tropical arrangements for the ceremony space. She even tied orchids to the seats up and down the aisle of the chapel! It were those little details that made the event so special. The table arrangements for the reception were tropical bouquets in pineapples that were sitting on palm leaves. It was beautiful and definitely captured the theme of the occasion. Everyone loved the arrangements and every single one went home with somebody. I posted some pictures on Yelp, if you want to see her work. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Laura · Married on 05/27/2017

Kim at Pod Shop Flowers helped make the beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah, and centerpieces for my wedding. I was a long-distance bride, and Kim was able to accommodate phone calls and in person meetings when I would be in town. I wasn't familiar with floral types or designs, but she helped put together exactly what my Husband and I envisioned through my vague descriptions. She was so helpful and everything was delivered and put together in plenty of time for the wedding. She even made a wreath for my dog (who was the flower girl) and it stayed together very well! I definitely recommend the Pod Shop Flowers for all wedding floral needs.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/06/2017

I could not be happier with Pod Shop for my wedding flowers! Kim is an absolute doll and makes the whole process super easy. I was able to send her some pictures of what I wanted for my bouquet, center pieces, hair, boutonnieres, etc and she totally got it!
    I also requested fresh flowers for the cake and they did a fantastic job to make it work with mine from Caketeria.
    Though brides do not normally get to see anything till the day of, I had no worries or anxiety because I trusted Pod Shop so much!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Chinwen · Married on 03/26/2017

fabulous flowers. they lasted till weeks after the wedding!

Sent on 08/08/2017
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 12/17/2016

My husband and I could not have been happier with the Pod Shop! Kim was absolutely amazing to work with. On the first consultation, she looked at my inspiration pictures and made her own version for us in the shop to see if we liked her vision of our event. She was familiar with our venue so she was able to suggest different creative options to go with our theme. She did a phenomenal job with every aspect of our wedding decor - the garland and candles over the fireplace, lanterns lining the aisle, all of the bouquets, the pinecone boutonnieres, table decorations, etc. It was all perfect. I would book them all over again.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Thank you Kelsey!
    It was truly a pleasure working with you! Congratulations and Good Luck
    Kim

jackie · Married on 10/29/2016

Kim was a pleasure to work with. She was quick to respond and understood exactly what I was looking for with my flowers. I gave her a price and she worked exactly within the parameters that I was able to afford. A few weeks before the wedding we needed to change the amount of centerpieces due to last minute cancellations and they were accommodating and so helpful. I received so many compliments on our bouquets and Kim did a beautiful flower crown for myself and my two bridesmaids.

Sent on 11/23/2016

jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Flowers have such an impact on a wedding. Even though we had an outdoor wedding in a garden, I feel like our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and crowns really set the tone. We chose Pod Shop to do all our "personal flowers" and Kim and her team did an amazing job translating my somewhat scattered vision into gorgeous creations. We wanted something wild and organic, something that called to mind wildflowers but still came across as special. Pod Shop hit it out of the park with flower combinations filled with gorgeous textures, colors, and shapes... unfussy but also luxurious.

Our scope of work evolved over time, and Kim was very patient and responsive. Close to the date when all the blooms were in stock, she emailed me a pic of a bouquet mock-up and together we collaborated on the final combination. The result was more stunning than I expected and all the wedding party thought it a joy to hold/wear such pretty and unique pieces. My favorite was my flower crown -- it was so full and elegant. I felt like a gorgeous woodland nymph, which is exactly the look I wanted ;)

Sent on 10/28/2016

Thank you!
    It was my pleasure - I loved your artistic vision and enjoyed bringing it to life.

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2016

We used Pod Shop for our October 1st wedding. We were so pleased with both the quality and beauty of their work. Kim met with my mom and me and worked with us to help create some amazing center pieces that spilled out of bird cages. They were easy to work with and always responsive to emails. I would absolutely recommend them for any wedding or event.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Thanks Rachel-
    I love your sense of style and it was fun working with both you and your mom- congratulations and best of luck!

Kimberly · Married on 09/14/2016

Pod Shop Flowers is a gem! They really know what they are doing and design the most beautiful arrangements. After describing what I wanted, Kim helped me pick out the types of flowers that I could get in season and within a decent cost range. She was also able to show me some examples either live or on line so that I could make my decision in the timeframe needed. I would recommend Pod Shop Flowers to any bride to be.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Amy · Married on 08/20/2016

We booked the Pod Shop for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding day. Kim was absolutely amazing to work with. She sat with us for over an hour on multiple occasions to plan all the details both at the church and at our venue. She was beyond patient with us and would always get back to my emails within a few hours if not sooner. She was a pleasure to work with. Her work is beyond incredible. Our flowers, bouquets, etc. were stunning. We couldn't be happier with her work and would book her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Kim is AMAZING! Her talent is insurmountable, and it was a pleasure working with her. We had a last minute change due to weather conditions, and she and her staff were able to make everything beautiful still. They were flexible and made everything perfect.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Linda · Married on 06/18/2016

We used the services of The Pod Shop for our daughter's wedding on 6/18/16. From the moment we met Kim, we felt we didn't have to look any further for a florist that would bring our daughter's vision to life. Kim is not only a very talented florist, but is also extremely easy to work with! We were using two different ideas for the centerpieces; a combination of elegant and rustic. I approached Kim with a photo of what we had in mind, and she did an amazing job of producing exactly what we envisioned. Our daughter explained to Kim the type of bouquet she preferred for herself and her 9 bridesmaids regarding size and colors, and they were amazing! A perfect ring of flowers for the flower girl's hair was beautiful, as well! Planning a wedding can bring stressful moments, but the flowers were truly one area we knew we had nothing to worry about. We would highly recommend Kim and the Pod Shop!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Pod Shop Flowers's reply:

Thank you! We really enjoyed working with you too!

We just celebrated our daughter's wedding this past weekend 4/30/16. We had met with two florists a year ago, and decided to go with the Pod Shop. Made the best decision ever. We had an idea in mind of what we liked, but over the year tweaked and changed things almost up to a month before. Kim even worked with us on a metal tree design that wasn't the easiest to do. The entire time Kim was so professional, so kind and great with advice. The Pod Shop came through with elegant, classic with a twist, floral designs. Our daughter's bouquet was an exact replica of a picture she had shown Kim. The bridal party flowers, spot on. Being the mom and the wedding planner can be quite stressful. Kim and the Pod Shop ladies made the florals the easiest part of the planning process. We dealt with a few vendors that treated us like a number. Kim treated us like we were the only wedding she was working on all year. If I was having issues with another vendor, Kim never judged but was always reassuring me that all would turn out well. Thank you Kim.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Pod Shop Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, we really enjoyed helping make your daughters day special!

Erin · Married on 04/29/2016

Tons of people recommended we call the Pod Shop and now I can see why! We scheduled a consultation with Kim with about 2 months to go before our wedding date. She sat down with us and worked to make sure we had the flowers we'd envisioned but within our budget. She also made great recommendations and put together a sample of flowers once we let her know what we were thinking. Once we'd put down our deposit, I had a few last minute requests regarding the size of the bouquets, removing or replacing one or two items, and a few other things. Kim responded within only a few hours each time, and was so polite and easy to work with. Plus, the other women we worked with in the shop were lovely. I received endless compliments on my bouquet, and the boutonnieres and corsages came out beautifully as well. Pod Shop was one of the easiest vendors we worked with and we are so appreciative of all Kim's help!

Sent on 05/07/2016