35 Reviews for Pocket Square Productions

Liability Insurance (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
34 Pocket Square Productions Reviews

Anthony was great! I would totally recommend him for any of my friends .

Profile Picture Mike, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you for making our day extra special and for keeping the party going! You were so flexible and prompt to respond that it made the day run smoothly. Loved how you were willing to stay a little later to cater to our partying and dancing guests and the music was played perfectly. We loved having you apart of our big day!!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We've known Anthony for a couple of years now, we hadn't had the chance to use him musically until our wedding day.When i say amazing, phenomenal and creative...i mean it! Ant had the wedding "popping" from beginning til end. I sent several emails to Ant with different types of music from oldies to newbies, and the MIX MASTER performed like no other. I will call him the Yoda of mixing! Any future events Anthony is our guy!

Profile Picture Laws, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Videography
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Awesome!!! Made the day perfect and easy!! Would recommend to anyone!!! Thanks again

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg/his team is incredible.
I live about two hour away so had to coordinate everything via phone, and he made me feel totally at ease the entire time. He was very hands on/helpful and also very willing to make sure it was exactly what my husband and i wanted and needed. He coordinated everything with the venue, and with only a little direction in our taste in music, he delivered a stand out reception!! He was by far the easiest part of my wedding planning.

Profile Picture Kara, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Book with Anthony! Everyone had a great time! He was amazing to work with. Trust me, they are the best!! ??

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I'd advise them to book this DJ immediately! He was amazing! Respectful and sensitive to what we wanted and needed! Great service and music! His choice with the list we gave was perfect!

Profile Picture Juan, 2/25/17, 1 Review
1.8

Picking a DJ is harder than picking a florist or a venue where you can see pictures of past work or walk through the space ahead of time. We thought we did our homework and even met with Pocket Square before booking them, unfortunately for us this was the only vendor we struck out on. The DJ forgot a lot of the things we discussed ahead of time and the music selection throughout the evening left everyone feeling flat.

Profile Picture Kevin, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Anthony was professional and great to work with from the very beginning of the planning process. Although we didn't give him much time to prepare for our song selections given our time restraints he was able to put everything together in a pinch and the party was a lot of fun! Everyone had a blast!

Profile Picture User7124717, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Anthony (DJ Serenity) knows his music! His ability to keep people engaged and at the same time provide variety is amazing. Song choice is important, song placement is more he provided both. There were a few moments where my party attendees stopped simply to comment and marvel at the choice of song, professional approach and ability to make any variety of song fit the mood. I needed a DJ I could trust for my private party and couldn't be more pleased with outcome.

Profile Picture Nathan, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fantastic! I booked with Pocket Square Productions over a year and a half before my wedding and from the first time we talked until the last song at our wedding...everything was flawless. Greg and his team made sure that the day ran without any complications and received such high praise from our guests. Our guests kept commenting on the music played during cocktail hour and how it perfectly suited this part of our night. Every song that we requested was played and then some! My group sure loved to dance, Greg and DJ Serenity made sure we were on our feet the entire night. During our entrance, Greg was extremely professional and energetic making sure our introductions ran smoothly - and of course they did! Greg and Pocket Square Productions - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I highly recommend working with this TALENTED and PROFESSIONAL bunch :)

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 8/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Service was great and professionalism was shown throughout.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I couldnt of asked for a better DJ!! Frm the ceremony to the reception they did not miss a beat! Played every song i asked for and had my dance floor packed all night! I highly recommend them if you want your guest dancing and having a good time!!! Thanks guys, you rock!!

Profile Picture stephanie, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

HIGHLY recommended! From day one in the planning process, both Greg and Anthony were easy to work with and very accommodating even when we didn't get them all the info that they requested until the 11th hour! On the night of the wedding, Anthony was WONDERFUL - he played all of our requested music, was flexible with the timing of speeches and announcements, and was spot on in managing the energy on the dance floor.

Profile Picture User6479057, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

This is one of the easiest reviews I have ever had to write. Greg and his team at Pocket Square Productions are ultimate professionals. My wife and I got married in Philadelphia but live in NYC, so it was difficult to meet in person; that did not stop Greg from scheduling multiple Skype sessions to help us prepare for the big day. They are very professional in how they plan all of the details for all of the entrances and any special requests you may have. Examples of that they were able to meet with perfection included allowing us to make our playlist for the cocktail hour, multiple songs for the wedding entrances, surprise songs throughout the evening with messages we wanted shared, and one of the best wedding endings you could ask for. Greg Mc'ed the event, with DJ Serenity (Anthony) manning the decks for the wedding. Both of them understood the type of music we wanted for our wedding and exceeded our expectations with the music choices. Bottom line, you tell them what you want, and they deliver. The sound was amazing, setup professional and truly was one of the highlights of the entire wedding. People tend to pick a wedding DJ, and you can tell that when you walk in with the cheesy setup, we went for a professional club DJ setup and you could tell the difference. They made the wedding a party, and people still talk about how amazing the music was.

Profile Picture jon, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

DJ Serenity (Anthony) made our wedding a dream night! You will never find a DJ with a harder work ethic and true passion for his job. He was extremely flexible, attentive, and perfectly captured the musical vibe of the night. He is incredibly knowledgeable about all musical genres. In addition, he is very professional and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him for any event!

Profile Picture User5538940, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

My husband and I were looking for a DJ to spin at our non-traditional reception, and Pocket Square was the perfect fit. Pock Square hires DJ's who also spin at nightclubs and lounges, so if you are looking for someone who goes beyond the standard "wedding DJ" fare look no further. Pocket Square helped to set the vibe for our entire reception, and I would highly recommend them to any modern couple.

Profile Picture User5579095, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg and Pocket Square Productions were beyond wonderful to work with! My now husband was the one who did most of the communicating with Greg prior to the wedding, and I could not be happier with the choice he made. We provided a nice mix of requests...slow for dinner with some dance options for later. On the day of our wedding, people were ready to dance more quickly than planned and, before we even said anything, Greg was on it. He had been walking around monitoring where everyone was (with food and mood) and read the crowd perfectly. We had such a great cocktail hour, dinner experience and night of dancing...thanks to Pocket Square! :) I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wow! What can we say?! Greg and his team were absolutely superb! Everyone at our wedding has remarked on what a phenomenal DJ we had - and we had people celebrating with us from all over the globe.

We live in London, but were married in Philly area. Greg was great at coordinating with us despite the time-zone challenges; he was always helpful and timely in responding to us, sending through a play list, and setting up call appointments. Being both Italian and Italian-American, my husband and I had 2 important priorities - party as late as possible and make sure the DJ is amazing - someone who knows how to mix and can accommodate our diverse playlist! We requested dozens of Italian songs (modern and traditional), and organised a full rotation of how we wanted the songs/night to unfold - Greg was spot on in delivering what we requested. Of course, we wanted to give him some room to flex his expertise as well.

He coordinated our wedding ceremony music in the venue garden, then cocktail hour and reception inside in two separate rooms, and it all went off without a hitch. We didn't even give him our ceremony songs until the day before (even that morning!) not a problem.

Another important priority was to ensure that the DJ did not become the centerpiece of the night - we had been to too many weddings where the DJ does too much talking. We wanted a great DJ to introduce us, let the guests know about who was toasting, cake cutting and that's about it - he played his role perfectly. The focus was us and a great party -- just as we wanted it.

We can not recommend Pocket Square Productions highly enough! Also, really competitively priced! Thank you Greg and team for delivering the wedding reception we wanted! Let us know the next time you are in London! Salute a voi :)

Profile Picture Julia, 7/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We spoke with Greg during the entire planning/booking process and he was great! Always responded quickly and worked along with us every step of the way. Prior to our event we met with Curt, our DJ for the event. We sat down and went through timelines and song choices which was very helpful. On the day of- Curt and Anthony did an amazing job! They were very professional but also felt like friends! We would definitely use them again and recommend their services to others!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg and his team are not only high class professionals, they know how to strategically place the music to have the most dancing while addressing the generational gaps! That in itself is a well studied art. We would highly recommend Greg and his team for any event but for our gay wedding he has the perfect touch!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

PocketSquare was excellent to work with. They were friendly and professional. They accommodated all of our requests. DJ Serenity was a great MC; followed our schedule for the night, kept everything flowing and added personality to make the crowd enjoy themselves even more. Five stars for the whole expirence with PocketSquare!

Profile Picture User4469956, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would like to start by saying- I wish there were more than 5 stars! Pocket Square Productions- it has been a pleasure working with you and coordinating the music for my wedding. When picturing my wedding, I pictured the seats empty and everyone on their feet- dancing the night away. It was everything I dreamed of and more! I wanted to specifically let everyone know the extra mile you went to insure that everything was executed perfectly. The initial meeting with Greg helped with my anxiety of planning the dances, speeches and overall flow of the reception. They are 100% professional and very easy to work with. I truly appreciated their help with a little wrench I threw in the plan a week before the wedding. We decided to add a jazz band for the cocktail hour and have my brother and cousins perform my father-daughter song live. They coordinated with the band and everything went so smooth. I am forever grateful for their professionalism, reliability and for helping my wedding be the "magical" night that it was! If you are looking for a wedding DJ or a DJ for a private party- without a doubt- you want to go with Pocket Square.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Profile Picture Nora, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg and Curtis were the hit of my daughter's wedding! From the commentary while introducing the bridal party to the last song, the guests were involved and dancing! Since Kaity and Chad got married a month ago, we continue to hear such positive feedback about Pocket Square and our DJs! I happened to be there when Greg met with Kaity and Chad and he was so accommodating without compromising his philosophy of not being cheesy. I was impressed that the dance floor was full the entire night-with all ages. I must say that I have been to many weddings and feel that the DJ sets the tone-and in our case, it created a memorable and celebratory atmosphere! Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Maureen, 10/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hi Greg! We're back from the honeymoon. And I couldn't wait to send this. I hope it's not out of line to post.
My sisters funeral service was the Sunday before our wedding. The preceding month and a half, when she was on life support, should have been the time for planning our reception. Of course, this was an impossibility. When the wedding arrived, I was so nervous, jumping in blindly to a party that I did little to organize. And because of you, it went beautifully. I was going through our pictures and in so many of them (like this one) you are quietly in the background. You took control of the entire event and made sure our singers were all on point. I was in a bit of daze and you just guided me along. You were so kind, so patient and so in charge. I know my venue was a challenge (multiple decks on a ship!) and we threw so many different things at you! I couldn't be more grateful. I can honestly say the night would not have been the same without you. When I was on-line hoping to get lucky with finding a good DJ, I never imagined how much I was going to need you and how you were going to show up taking on such a critical roll.
For anyone looking for a DJ, I do not know Greg Pezza personally. I stumbled upon him on the internet and just crossed my fingers because I know nothing about hiring a DJ. This is completely unsolicited and purely from the heart out of gratitude…. You could not find a better man to manage your event. Above and beyond all the way.

Profile Picture User4014059, 2+ years ago, 1 Review