PMV Limousine Inc. Reviews

17 | Montrose, NY

17 Reviews for PMV Limousine Inc.

• Melinda

Melinda Garrick · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Reliable and Detailed Vendor

I contacted PMV Limousine to serve my transportation needs and they were such a pleasure to work with. From the planning and the details to things I didn't even think of, they were able to accommodate my guests for our wedding. They were on time, professional and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them for all of your transportation needs and look forward to working with them again.

Sent on 04/06/2020

PMV Limousine Inc.'s reply:

Hi Melinda, Thank you very much submitting a review and writing such kind words. It was a great pleasure working with you and I am very happy you were happy with the service. I take great pride in what we do as you know and also take great pleasure in assisting brides and grooms with their plans as we know here that in majority of the weddings it would be the first wedding so knowing on what is needed and how to plan could be very challenging if they've never done it before so thank you again and please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need anything in the future. Mario.

Shelley · Married on 10/27/2019

Great Service & A Pleasure to Work With

I booked PMV Limo for my daughter's wedding on October 27th and she and I could not have been more pleased with the truly excellent service from start to finish. Mario was an absolute pleasure to work with; from my first phone call to request information, to the confirmation before the date, as well as the follow-up after the wedding. Our driver was professional, on time, and got both bridal parties safely to the venue in the torrential rain. We also hired them to pick up the bride & groom after the reception. I would not hesitate to use PMV Limo again and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Hi Shelley,
    Thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful words. We here at PMV Limousine can't thank you enough as your review means very much to us. It makes us very happy here to know that we met your expectations and that everyone was happy and satisfied with the service. I will also convey to your driver how much you appreciated his driving and professionalism. Thank you again for the review and thank you again for your business. Let us know if you ever need anything in the future. Mario and Patricia.
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/25/2019

PMV was not only a great vendor, but a great resource!

I loved working with Mario from PMV! In many ways, he felt like my unofficial wedding planner because he has been around the business so long, he knew exactly what the process, timing, and transportation would all entail. When we switched the venue of our ceremony and had to change the times a bit, he was my first call for advice on the logistics of the day.

The day of the wedding, our limo driver, Marko, was on time, professional, and very cordial. He let me hook up my phone to the auxiliary cord in the limo to DJ and he even took some beautiful pictures of us!

The shuttle bus ended up not being big enough for everyone that was staying in the hotel (not my fault or PMV’s-a lot of the guests booked online instead of using the group code, so we had no record they were staying at the hotel and our number was off), but Mario and Marko talked me through a plan and a price that was fair for all.

I would definitely recommend PMV to any couple getting married soon!

Sent on 11/07/2019

PMV Limousine Inc.'s reply:

Hi Danielle, I can't thank you enough for your wonderful review and your sincere feelings. It was such a pleasure working with you and I am very happy that you were happy and that even with the changes and the last minute passengers on the bus we were able to make things run as smooth as possible. I also appreciate the compliment on our drivers. I will be sure to forward your thoughts to them as it is important for them to know how our clients feel. Without them we wouldn't be as successful so it's a team effort from everyone. Thank you again and let me know if you ever need anything in the future. Mario.
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2019

Ride in style and satisfaction

PMV Limousine was outstanding! We hired them for our wedding on October 12 and Mario was amazing in helping us figure out the best way to get all of us to and from the venue without hurting our budget. This company really does care about their customers! Mario was always there to answer and questions and worked with us to make our transportation plan go as smoothly as possible!

Our driver, Mike, did phenomenal- our wedding party is one of a kind and he made us feel so comfortable and got us to and from in style!! He was punctual, professional and very kind.

Thank you so much, PMV Limousine! We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 10/25/2019

PMV Limousine Inc.'s reply:

Hi Rachel, First, congratulations to you both on your wedding. I want to thank you for taking the time to write such a review and thank you for very kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and we enjoyed every part of it as it went as smooth as it could have. It was a beautiful day and even though it was a long day for you it appears you had a wonderful time so we are very happy that we were a very important part to your very important day. Thank you again and let us know if you ever need anything in the future. Mario
  • Christina

Christina Morgan · Married on 10/05/2019

Great transportation vendor!

We used PMV on our wedding day and they were great! Working with Mario was super easy as he was very responsive from the first time I reached out. He was willing to work around my budget and provide me with both a limo and coach bus at an affordable price. Both the limo and bus were perfectly on time and very clean. The drivers were professional and knew exactly what roads they could and couldn’t take (something that I’ve noticed has been an issue for some other friends).

My husband and I used the same limo at different times and my only critique was that the limo driver never put out a new bottle of champagne between the two trips. I highly recommend using PMV for all of your wedding day transportation needs.

Sent on 12/20/2019

PMV Limousine Inc.'s reply:

Hi Christina, Thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful words. We here at PMV Limousine do our very best to work with our brides and grooms as we know every wedding is completely different and we understand that budgets are completely different as well. We don't want anyone to think we aren't compassionate and understanding of their budgets and do our very best to make sure we stay within the budget and make that special day a memorable one. As for our drivers, we all do our research prior to the big day to ensure we aren't going to run into any road closures or any other obstacle so thank you for complimenting our drivers. I want to thank you again for your very kind words and please let us know if you or anyone else needs anything in the future. Thank you again and Merry Christmas to you and your family. Mario.
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Nill · Married on 10/04/2019

Amazing service!!

PMV limo was amazing to work with from the beginning to end . Mario was a pleasure and helped me with certain things I didn't even think of originally when planning a wedding . Transportation is one of the most important and sometimes stressful parts of planning your big day . Mario made sure everything went smooth and we had nothing to worry about the day of . We would highly recommend !

Sent on 05/08/2020

Hi Jackie,
    Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you throughout the entire process and we are very happy that you were happy with the service. We work hard here to ensure brides like your self receive the best service possible and it takes great pleasure knowing that your day went as smooth as possible and everything went according to how you desired. Thank you again and let us know if you ever need anything in the future. Mario.

John Valiplackal · Married on 08/11/2019

John Valiplackal - August Wedding

We used PMV limo for our wedding in August of 2019, and it was a pleasure to work with the team at PMV. The drivers were very professional, on time, and courteous to us and to our families. Mario was a pleasure to work with, and worked with us to identify the right package for our needs. He took the time to understand what we were looking for, and his experience in the industry was clear as he helped us figure out a more accurate timeline of the day. The price also couldn’t be beat. It was such a pleasure to work with the team at PMV limo, and I would recommend them for any future event.

Sent on 09/29/2019

PMV Limousine Inc.'s reply:

John, I want to thank you very much for taking the time to write such wonderful words. It was an honor and a pleasure working with you and making your day as special as it was. In speaking with the driver he explained to me how much fun everyone was having and from the photos, I can see how much fun everyone was having and how he had fun as well driving you all. We did go back and forth with the itinerary and finally made it work to the way it did and go as smooth as it did. I want to thank you again for your business and please let us know if you or anyone you know need anything in the future. Thank you again, Mario

Jen Nicks · Married on 07/12/2019

Great company!

I would highly recommend PMV limo for your wedding! Mario was so professional, honest and easy to work with. I knew I would be in great hands and I was! The transportation was perfect for my wedding and well within my budget!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Hi Jen,
    Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review. As you know reviews play an intricate part in the decision making process for brides and they rely heavily on them so we really appreciate your kind words and know that it was a pleasure working with you as well. Let us know if you ever need anything in the future. Thank you again, Mario.

Katherine Quinn · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely the best limo service!

Using PMV Limo for our daughter's wedding was a fantastic experience. Mario listened to our needs and planned our transportation with ease. Both the Limo and Shuttle Bus were spotless, roomy and comfortable. The drivers were punctual, courteous and professional. Couldn't have had a better experience!

Sent on 10/23/2018

PMV Limousine Inc.'s reply:

Katherine, Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write such beautiful words. Patty and I are extremely happy you and your daughter, Diane, were happy with everything from the limo, buses, drivers, professionalism and everything else. Rest assured that I will be sure to convey your sentiments to our drivers. We do care about being the best and do our best to be the best and treat our clients like our family. That is with the utmost respect, care, attention to detail and professionalism. As you know being a part of the community and being involved is important to us which is why we try and be as active within the community as we can be. I am very happy that your expectations were met with great satisfaction and that it could not have been any smoother than how it was. Thank you again for your beautiful words and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your business. It is greatly appreciated. Mario and Patty.

Nancy · Married on 10/20/2018

Best transportation for a wedding!

My husband and I just used PMV Limo a few weeks ago for our wedding and we are so happy that we did! Mario was so helpful throughout the entire process and worked with us to find the right transportation that we would need for the day. The limo for my husband and his groomsmen was perfect and the shuttle busses for my guests to and from our venue were clean and comfortable. Mario was always readily available via email and phone!

Sent on 11/06/2018

PMV Limousine Inc.'s reply:

Nancy, Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for taking the time out to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you and putting everything together that made sense for both of us. It makes us happy to know that you were happy with everything and that your expectations were met. Thank you again for such kind words. We really appreciate it. Let me know if you ever need anything in the future. Mario
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2018

Amazing Wedding Transportation!!!

Using PMV Limousine for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! Mario was extremely helpful and always available to answer questions. We used a large shuttle to bring our bridal party from the Holiday Inn to Hollow Brook Golf Club and then to make a second run from the hotel to the venue with our guests. The shuttle arrived early so that if it rained, we would be able to skip the park outside of the hotel and go straight to the venue. For the return trip, we had the large shuttle plus a smaller one so that everyone could leave at the same time. Everything was absolutely flawless! I highly recommend PMV if you want a stress-free wedding day! Thank you Mario and PMV Limousine!

Sent on 02/20/2019

PMV Limousine Inc.'s reply:

Hi Jessica, How are you? Hope all is well. First, congratulations on your wedding. I want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write such a review. We really appreciate it as the reviews assist us with future brides and their weddings. It was a pleasure working with you and I am very happy you are and were happy with how everything turned out. Thank you again and let me know if you ever need anything in the future. Mario

Danielle · Married on 05/11/2018

Mario made everything smooth and easy for this portion of our wedding. While we did have some convoluted requests, he made it seamless. He was extremely helpful and patient with us. The drivers were prompt and on time for everything, and the buses were clean and to our standards. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Hi Danielle,
    Thank you for your kind words and thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write such a review. It was an honor to be able to provide transportation for your wedding and it was a great pleasure working with you. Congratulations to you and we here at PMV Limousine wish you all the best. Thank you again.
    Mario

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2017

PMV Limousine was very professional and accommodating to what I was looking for. They created a package to meet my needs! I would recommend them for your next upcoming event!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Rich · Married on 07/08/2017

Mario and PMV are a top flight choice for transportation. We recently used PMV for a July 8 wedding in Peekskill using a 10-person limo for the bridal party and two 55 person coach buses to shuttle our guests from two hotels to the venue.

Communication and service was excellent throughout the planning process and, most importantly, on the big day. Limos and buses were punctual and immaculately maintained.

Highly recommended for any Hudson Valley special event!

Sent on 07/18/2017

mike · Married on 09/17/2016

Mario and PMV Limo are a great choice for transportation services. We recently used this company for our wedding. We had a 10 person limo for the bridal party and also had 2 55 passenger buses to bring our guests from the hotel to the venue. Mario was on top of things calling us several times to confirm all of the times and his limo and bus drivers were not only on time, but they were incredibly courteous to all of our guests. We would recommend their service to anyone.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/03/2016

While planning our wedding, my husband and I had difficulty finding good reviews for transportation companies. We didn’t have a large enough bridal party where it made sense to have a party bus, but with 12 people we couldn’t fit in a standard limo. Hollow Brook Golf Club recommended checking out PNV Limo for our wedding day transportation. Mario was such a huge help and made wedding transportation an easy thing to check off our list. We decided to get the 20 passenger hummer and invite my parents and our junior bridesmaid along for the ride. We comfortably fit 15 people in this limo with room for more. Our driver Tony was on time and very professional. He helped me in and out of the limo which is harder than it looks in a wedding dress. At the end of our reception, we scheduled a shuttle bus to pick us up from the venue and bring us to Hollow Brook. Our driver was really patient while our bridal party packed up a few of our decor items and while we said goodbye to our guests. The following day my parents treated us to a private car ride to the airport for our honeymoon. Mario drove us himself & took great care of us. We were both so tired from the wedding, I sat quietly in the back seat while my husband took a nap. If you’re looking for reasonable pricing and great service, I would highly recommend you call Mario.

Sent on 07/24/2016