Plush Photo Booth Reviews

51 | Carrollton, TX

51 Reviews for Plush Photo Booth

stephanie · Married on 06/11/2017

Anthony was great! He helped us create our photo design! He made sure everyone put their photo in our guest book! Being able to have every photo that was taken for us to keep was a huge plus in helping us remember our wedding night! Everyone had a great time with the photo booth! Plenty of props to use all night! Definitely a huge hit for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier to have Anthony there to help us!

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2016

Best photobooth vendor ever! With the package we chose, we were able to customize the backdrop of the photobooth and the border for the photos printed. The backdrop turned out beautiful and great quality! The guests loved all of the non-stop fun throughout the night and unlimited photos. We now have so many more memorable photos to look back on of our big day! The entire process from quote to finished product was a breeze. Anthony, the owner, provided quotes quickly and with visuals so that you knew exactly what you were getting for the packages! He was quick to answer any and all questions we had leading up to the day and we knew we were in good hands.

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2015

We loved the photo booth experience at our wedding and so did our guests! Everyone had so much fun and the photo book turned out great! Anthony bought energy and excitement to each and every person that used the booth. I really wanted a gold sequin backdrop but he didn't have one when we initially booked; he came across one before our wedding and had it up in our booth as a surprise. Talk about going above and beyond! We would definitely recommend working with Anthony and Plush Photo Pod and we hope to use him again for future events.

Side note: I do wish we had made more of an announcement about the booth to guests since it was inside and reception was outside; but that has nothing to do with Anthony or the service provided. Just a tip for future couples. :)

Sent on 11/09/2015

Plush Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah, it was a pleasure working with you. Wishing you all the best.

Shelby · Married on 04/18/2015

I've been working with Anthony and he has been more than helpful. I came across this company at my friend's wedding and after seeing how our photos turned out, I had to hire them. Such wonderful quality and the back drop makes them so professional. He has been really flexible with my set up time since we are having our ceremony and reception at the same place. Just very accommodating and can't wait to see it in action at the wedding.

Jennifer · Married on 03/28/2015

Anthony with Plush Photo Pod was great! The photo booth was a huge hit and so much fun! The price is great for the quality and service you get! Anthony was very attentive and responsive during the whole process & designed a customized photo strip for us that we loved. I would recommend Plush Photo Pod to anyone for a fun addition to any event!

Millie · Married on 11/22/2014

We actually booked this company last minute after getting quotes from several others. The picture quality of the photo strips from this company are unmatched and much better than some of the others and for an extremely reasonable price! We had a few guests also mention the same to us. They were great in working with us to customize the logos of the strips and had a great selection of props for our guests on the day of! The attendants were friendly and were always present which I know are some of the biggest complaints with photo booth vendors. We fortunately had no problems at all with this vendor and especially appreciated how kind and friendly they were.

Would definitely recommend them to others!

Margaux · Married on 07/05/2014

We could not have asked for a better photobooth!! Anthony was beyond professional and easy to work with. He is very timely with all his emails and very thorough will all the information you need. All of our guests had so much fun! Anthony was gracious enough to stay a little longer for our guests to keep having fun! Things could not have gone more perfect! I would recommend Plush Photo Pod to anyone for any event! Also!.. The prices were great!

Emily · Married on 05/31/2014

Plush Pod Photo Booth was absolutely amazing and the perfect touch to our wedding! Anthony and his wife were both so professional and willing to go the extra step to make everything just perfect! If you are looking for a photo booth for any occasion you should defiantly go with Plush Pod Photo booth! You won't regret it!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Plush Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Emily, we were happy to be part of your special day!

Jason · Married on 05/03/2014

Anthony was SO easy to work with and helped us with any questions through each step. He was VERY VERY courteous to all the guests and his setup was very professional and he made sure everyone had a great time. I think the only added bonus I haven't mentioned was every girl at our wedding that was single kept saying "Who is the cute guy with the accent!?" Thanks for making our special day that much better!

Ashley · Married on 04/19/2014

Anthony was incredible to work with at our wedding! He was so easy to get in touch with and incredibly nice and professional. We've had several people from our wedding mention how great Anthony was. And honestly his prices can't be beat! I contacted several photo booth companies to get a quote and his prices were by far the best.

Crystal · Married on 03/02/2014

My fiancee and I were not planning on having a photo booth, but a couple days before the wedding we were able to budget it in. We contacted several photobooth vendors with hopes that one of them would be available for our special day. Anthony was the first vendor to respond to us and so we decided to go ahead and book Plush Photo Pod. On the day of our weddingwe got a severe weather storm with freezing temperatures and rain/sleet/hail all falling throughout the day, several of our other vendors cancelled on us due to weather. Needless to say that we felt like the wedding would be a disaster due to the icy roads and cold weather. Anthony informed us he would be leaving extra early to allow ample time to get to the reception and set up by 6:30. Originally we wanted anthony to set up in the waiting area given that would allow our guest to use the photo booth prior to entering the hall, but unfortunately there were already lots of tables set up in the lobby Anthony was told to set up in the main hall stage. Well our guest werent allowed to enter the main immediately, so our guest didnt enter the main hall until 7:30, a full hour after planned, even after they opened the main hall they had situated him in a weird location that our guest didnt really know he was there. Anthony would have only been required to stay till 8:30 but he was so kind and offered to start our 2 hour block from the moment our guest started using the photo booth. You dont see this every day, usually vendors will come in and clock in their time and go. Anthony truly cared about our wedding and experience and accommodated us on our special day. Once people realized there was a photo booth on stage, he did a fantastic job if helping our guest. The photo quality was the best we had seen in comparison to other vendors and there were more than plenty of props! Overall our day ended on a great note and all thanks to people like anthony that made it possible for us under such dramatic weather circumstances.

Sent on 03/04/2014

Plush Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Crystal and Jonathan, it was my pleasure to help on your special day. You were great to work with and I look forward to catching up at more events.

Alba · Married on 12/06/2013

The owner Anthony was incredibly accommodating. We happened to have an ice storm on the day of my wedding. Anthony still showed up early and had everything all set up in no time. He kept in contact with me through the whole planning process and provided excellent service. All my guests loved the photo booth and the funny props. I can not praise Plush Photo Pod enough. Thank you so much, Anthony!

Georgianne · Married on 11/09/2013

I can not say enough good things about Anthony de Manincor, owner of Plush Photo Pod. He is very understanding and considerate of your event and is quick in working with you to get your needs/wants settle to your liking. He is clear of his business dealings and wants your event to be the best time spent. The quests at my daughter's wedding had a blast and enjoyed the personalities of his workers. Thanks Anthony for the fun memories of our wedding reception!!

Melanie · Married on 10/11/2013

Plush Photo Pod was so much fun! Anthony was very easy to contact and he brought several fun props to the reception. All of our guests had a blast taking goofy pictures. Anthony even has an option where he can create a guestbook for you using your guests pictures! Two copies of pictures are printed- one copy for the guests and the other for the guestbook. He even provides sharpies so guests can write a message to the bride and groom! Pictures from our wedding were posted on his website the next day or two after the wedding. I highly recommend Plush Photo Pod. It was loads of fun and the guests loved it.

• Brandie

Brandie · Married on 09/28/2013

I LOVED Plush Photo Pod!!!! Anthony is so awesome and helpful with anything that you need. Our guests loved the photo booth and the props and I got many of them telling me how nice and fun Anthony was. I think its the accent ;) hahaha. Thanks Plush Photo Pod I will definitely be recommending you guys and also keep you in mind of any future events of mine.

The vendor was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the night! His contact leading up to the event was always friendly, and quick to respond. The event went smoothly, and he was always accommodating to the needs of the bride and groom, and guests.

Cheryl · Married on 05/25/2013

I have worked with Anthony before and was delighted to meet Courtney at our event. Our guests had a blast, and I was so glad that the photo booth survived the downpour 2 hours before the ceremony! Thanks so much for making our event so fun!

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2013

Anthony was absolutely the best! He was so much fun and interacted with all of our guests. He had a smile on his face the entire night!

I want to throw another even just to have him there!

I would totally recommend Plush Pods to anyone looking for a great photo booth and amazing memories.

Kasey · Married on 04/19/2013

I can't begin to express how satisfied my husband and I are with Plush Photo Pod--satisfied is an understatement. Anthony went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding reception. I had a scrapbook table next to the booth for guests to place their duplicate photos in...Anthony helped man the scrapbook table and even had double-sided tape he provided since I had forgotten it. He arrived early to set up, was organized and helpful and wasn't in a rush to break down the equipment or leave once the reception came to an end. He interacted and engaged all of the guests and they absolutely adored him. Also to mention, there were a ton of props to choose from that were so FUN and hilarious!
    From the very beginning, Anthony was communicative and flexible to accommodate our needs. All around, he is a solid, honest and forthright guy. We highly recommend Plush Photo Pod for your event--you and your guests will be more than pleased.

Anthony and his wife, Courtenay, run a top notch operation. They were incredibly helpful with ideas and had some of the best props I have ever seen at a wedding. They were quick and efficient with the prints and everyone at our wedding commented how great their photo pod was.

This is not just a normal photo pod, it was sleek and inviting. One of the highlights was being able to fit numerous people in the photo pod. There was room for 5-6 adults at any given time and this made it much more enjoyable for our guests and family members.

Planning a wedding can be and is quite the stressful experience. It was a relief and pleasure to work with them compared to other vendors. Whenever my wife or I sent them an email or phoned them about a question, they would always answer within the hour, if not sooner.

I gave them 5/5 on all aspects because-Plush Photo Pod deserves the worthy rating!

Nealan · Married on 03/31/2013

I hired Anthony to do my BF's wedding reception and not only was he attentive, amazing, on time, and part of the fun!!....the photo pod was also THE hit of the reception. It was such a fun way to capture everyone celebrating her marriage. ABSOLUTELY you should call Anthony for your next event....I WILL!!! Thanks Anthony!!!

Annie · Married on 03/09/2013

Anthony and his team are great! Super professional yet really fun. The photopod itself is brand new and looks great. They also bring all kinds of great props. Our guests loved the photopod at our wedding---highly recommend!

Linda · Married on 02/23/2013

I would highly recommend Anthony and Plush Photo Pod!!!! Anthony was wonderful to work with and the Photo Pod was amazing. The monitor above the photo pod was a huge hit as guest could watch others as they had fun inside the pod. The props were the best ever!!! Our wedding guests are still talking about how much fun they had in the photo pod!!!
    Thank you Anthony!!

Anthony was AMAZING! The Photo Pod was likely the most popular thing at the wedding and it looked awesome! The photos came out great and everyone had a BLAST. Anthony was VERY professional and was very responsive to our needs and questions. He was so wonderful and truly made our wedding AMAZING!

Best Photo Booth out there!!

Charlotte · Married on 11/17/2012

LOVED them! Best experience, best quality...hands down most awesome.