Plumeria Films Reviews

Plumeria Films View more information

• Valarie
    Valarie B. Married on 09/07/2019

We got exactly what we wanted

We wanted to make sure our big day was captured with all the glitz, glamour and fun we planned for and we got exactly what we wanted. Lara and Dan listen to what you want, plan out what that will look like (but remain flexible as well), they communicate every step of the way and gave us a video we truly cherish. Empathetic, supportive and professional, those are the three words I'd use to describe this amazing duo.
    Kassidy G. Married on 07/06/2019

Laressa and Daniel

Laressa and Daniel exceeded our expectations! In my opinion, a wedding video is the most important souvenir a couple can have from their big day. There will be no other opportunity in one’s life where all of your closest friends and family are together at one moment in time other than your wedding. The video that Laressa and Daniel produced for us was simply a work of art. Their expertise and passion shows through and they are such a great couple to work with! We will forever cherish our wedding video from the best day of our lives. 100% recommend!!
    Audrey Married on 09/09/2017
    Laressa and Daniel were AMAZING! They are such a kind, professional, easy-going couple. They created the perfect way to be a part of our wedding for our grandparents who were unable to make the ceremony and for us to relive the wonderful day. We couldn't be happier with the results of their time and dedication to our wedding. My husband and I would choose them again, a million times over, and would absolutely choose their services for any other videography needs.
    Anne Married on 09/17/2016
    SO thrilled with the highlights film from our daughter's wedding! As both families were from out of town, and grandmother unable to make the trip due to health issues, we decided to do highlight video for wedding & chose Plumeria on the recommendation of wedding planner. This was one of the best decisions we made regarding the wedding and are so happy we used Plumeria. Laressa & Daniel were a joy to work with, from day 1. There were always accessible for any questions & responded quickly. They understood the grandma situation & made sure that they captured the essence of the day for her. Film turned out to be beautiful & fun; it will be a treasured keepsake for years to come. We would highly recommend Plumeria!
    Bradley A. Married on 08/01/2015
    Laressa and Daniel were a high point in an already wonderful wedding day. They created outstanding video products and even found camera angles and shots that our photographer had not considered. My wife could not have been happier with their products and professionalism, yet they were never intrusive during the "big day" and always seemed to be behind the scenes capturing the moments we would have wanted captured. When we watched our videos, we realized how many moments Laressa and Daniel captured without us even being aware they were there. We cannot recommend them more highly!
    Stephanie Married on 07/31/2011
    Laressa and Daniel are an exceptional videography team! They have a unique quality that gives them the ability to capture the feeling and special moments of a wedding in a very unique way. They know what couples are looking for in their video and they will work very hard to capture all the special moments and more. Laressa will spend a great deal of time editing until she has a video of your special day that you will be proud of and enjoy for years to come! I never hesitate to refer Plumeria Films, they are wonderful people who are very easy to work with and couples feel very comfortable with them. My brides love them and I am extremely confident in their ability to produce a quality product that all couples would love!
    Leah Married on 07/14/2011
    It was fantastic working with Laressa and Dan on our wedding day as well as before and after! They took the time to get to know us and had wonderful ideas every step of the way. They helped make our day a wonderful memory and the video we have is a perfect reminder of everything that happened.
    Martha Married on 09/25/2010
    I loved the service very professional and personal all at the same time one thing I was sure of for my wedding was that my video was going to be amazing! The interviews all the questions they had for me and how friendly and comfortable they made me feel around the cameras! An overall Fun and memorable experience... would not use a different videographer if I could do it all over again! Time was never an issue they worked with me until the shot was good and they felt they got everything they needed...Thank you!
    Courtney Married on 08/14/2010
    This company is AMAZING!!!!! Their work product is unlike anything I have ever seen before. Their work ethic is something that is very unique in today's society. If you think you might want a special video to memorialize your event, there is no question about it, this is the company to work with.

The two main people, Daniel and Laressa, are two of the most hardworking people I have ever met. Laressa has a talent that is extremely unique, and she truly wants to make her customers more than happy. By the way, did I mention she has won an emmy!!!!!!!!!!!! This company is the absolute BEST.

The video you will get from your event will be something that everyone who has had weddings before you will be jealous about...and those who haven't gotten married yet will want the referral!

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DENVER PROMO FOR YOUR EVENT...it was the BEST decision we made!!!
    Marie Married on 09/05/2009
    Denver Promo was very responsive in helping me plan the layout of my video well in advance before my wedding day. My family and guests really enjoyed the short interviews and found the final product (video) to be very meaningful in capturing the essence of our day.
    Jan Married on 08/26/2017
    Highly recommended! Great sound, captured all the great moments with a very artistic touch. Very timely as well, they were super flexible with us and our hectic schedule as well as our special circumstances. Would def use them again