Plum Sage Flowers Reviews

Plum Sage Flowers 6
Plum Sage Flowers 7

Marcia Klopf · Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely Amazing Florist!

PlumSage is amazing! They did our flowers for our February wedding, and they looked incredible! Everything we had envisioned for flowers on our wedding day – the textures, colors and wintery details – were incorporated and were more beautiful than we could have imagined. They accommodated multiple drop off points and times throughout the day for getting ready, for our church ceremony, and for our reception, and were so helpful with any details we had questions about leading up to the day. We worked with Mallory and Taylor leading up to the day, but everyone we met at PlumSage was absolutely incredible and we are so glad we hired them!

Margaret · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful!

Plum Sage did the flowers for our November wedding and they were perfect. We worked with Mallory and Taylor, and with only very general guidelines they created bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and a wedding arch that were truly unique and beautiful. We chose to have succulents in the bouquets, and were able to replant those as a lovely memory of our day. I cannot recommend Plum Sage enough!

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2018

We worked with Erin at Plum Sage and she was amazing to work with. She was so flexible, responded quickly and worked with my husband and I on all our changing needs and wants! A few weeks before the wedding, we asked if we could add on additional greenery and garland and she made that happen, no questions asked! She made beautiful floral arrangements for welcome signs and beautiful arrangements for an arch we had at the alter. They did my husband’s cousins wedding as well and did amazing for her too. Book with them and you will not be disappointed!!

Plum Sage Flowers 8
    Plum Sage Flowers 9
    Plum Sage Flowers 10
    Plum Sage Flowers 11
    Plum Sage Flowers 12

Meghan · Married on 08/18/2018

From our first meeting, we knew our flowers were in good hands! We worked with Mallory for our wedding at Timber Ridge in Keystone. Mallory masterfully balances listening to her client's ideas while also adding her own expertise and talents. She clearly understood the aesthetic we wanted and our flowers exceeded expectations! She was professional, mindful and transparent with cost, and a joy to work with. I cannot recommend Plum Sage flowers enough. We will cherish the pictures of our flowers for years to come!

Plum Sage Flowers 13
    Plum Sage Flowers 14
    Plum Sage Flowers 15
    Plum Sage Flowers 16
    Plum Sage Flowers 17
    Plum Sage Flowers 18
    Plum Sage Flowers 19

Bonnie · Married on 07/20/2018

I absolutely loved working with Plum Sage for our wedding day! I had a mountain venue that was already quite lush and wanted florals that were some what understated but complimented nicely. Plum Sage worked with me on on the vision and made the planning experience so fun! On the day of the wedding I was blown away! My bouquet, the arrangements on the alter and the centerpieces were all more beautiful than I had even imagined and tied everything together perfectly! Erin was so great about accommodating updates along the way and helping me think about options for our non traditional wedding party. I loved working with her and I would highly recommend Plum Sage to anyone!

Shanna · Married on 06/08/2018

Absolutely loved working with Plum Sage! Elizabeth did an amazing job bringing my vision to life and creating one-of-a-kind beautiful florals for our wedding!

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Erin at Plum Sage. She helped me plan the wedding of my dreams while keeping my budget in mind. She was quickly and kindly responsive to my many questions throughout the process. I got SO many compliments on how great the flowers looked. Erin and her crew did a wonderful job, I couldn't have made a better choice! Thank you so much Erin!!

Robin · Married on 11/11/2017

I absolutely loved working with Plum Sage! Wedding planning was not my thing, but my appointments with Elizabeth at Plum Sage were SO fun! My mom and I had a blast working with these ladies. The flower arrangements, chuppah, and bouquets from Plum Sage were absolutely beautiful. Our entire wedding space looked (and smelled!) so wonderful thanks to the work from this awesome team.

Emilie · Married on 10/28/2017

Erin and her team are floral visionaries!! Everything she created for our special day absolutely exceeded my expectations! She sends a very thorough questionnaire in the beginning to see what you're looking for. From that, at our meeting she had a well organized presentation put together of what she gathered from my answers, showed me a bunch of pictures of different flowers to see what I like and really helped me fine tune exactly what I'm looking for on our wedding day. Every detail was unique-perfection and gave me the pinterest worthy flowers I was looking for. AND our backdrop was so stunning!! Erin and her team also stayed until after the ceremony to relocate the backdrop from outside to behind our dessert table to complete its look!

Plum Sage Flowers 20
    Plum Sage Flowers 21

C · Married on 09/23/2017

I absolutely loved working with Plum Sage. Everything came out even more beautiful than I imagined!! I went to Liz with a vague idea of what I wanted -- natural, organic, lots of greenery with pops of berry colors. Liz's knowledge of all sorts of plants and flowers was incredible and she was able to take my unfinished abstract vision and turn it into something beautiful. The non-floral accents she helped me choose to complete the overall design were also lovely. Nice touches in geometric votives, natural planters boxes, etc. I even asked for some elements of my floral design to be reusable, and Plum Sage came through with lots of elegant potted plants we and our guests could easily take home and keep.

Liz and her team also really came through with the execution on the wedding day. They created a super-dreamy altar for us to stand under made of natural wood, draped in lots of lush greens. My bouquet was insanely gorgeous and the colors looked amazing in photos and in person. My floral headpiece and floral accents for the bridesmaids hair were beautiful and showed up nice and early the morning of the wedding.

If you're considering Plum Sage, I recommend you go talk to Liz -- you will leave feeling totally inspired. She also makes it very easy to work within a set budget and was able to accommodate a few last-minute changes to our design. Highly recommend Plum Sage!

Jodi · Married on 09/10/2017

Where do I begin!! I had the amazing opportunity to work with Liz and the Plum Sage team and I can't say enough! I had the best experience working with Liz. She was so easy to work with and really listened to what we had to say. She brought my vision to life and it was STUNNING!!!!!!!! I couldn't have been happier with everything Liz and her team did for us. The centerpieces were incredible and the Chupah was jaw dropping! They made our wedding a dream come true. I can't recommend Liz and Plum Sage enough. They are incredible!

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2017

Erin and her team are hands down the most amazing floral designers around! I gave Erin the general idea of what I was looking for and the flowers we received exceeded my expectations. Everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful they were. Really, this was one of my favorite parts of my wedding day and the photos turned out amazing!

Plum Sage Flowers 22
    Plum Sage Flowers 23
    Plum Sage Flowers 24

Dawn · Married on 07/01/2017

Plum Sage took my vision and far exceeded my expectations for flowers and decor! Words cannot express how beautiful their work turned out for our wedding. Not only was their products beyond amazing, but Mallory was such a kind, attentive, responsive, easy person to work with!

Tanna · Married on 06/10/2017

I had a specific vision for my wedding and I was hopeful that Plum Sage could help me deliver it. Erin and her team absolutely nailed it!! Flowers were amazing, arrangements were beautiful and Erin and her team were professional and amazing to work with! I would highly recommend working with Plum Sage for ANY event!

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2017

Plum Sage is truly fantastic! We worked with Erin and she was great to work with. She was creative and did a great job creating my vision. She even reached out to a florist we knew in another country to use specifically for our wedding!

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2017

I recently hired Plum Sage to do the flowers for my daughter's wedding in Colorado. it was not local for me, nor do I know a lot about flowers. I gave a few suggestion, however let Mallory do her creative, beautiful thing. At the last minute the wedding was moved indoors and she and her staff transformed the venue into a spectacular setting. They were amazing.
    I cannot say enough about this company - they were a 10. Loved, loved working with them.

Hannah · Married on 05/20/2017

Liz and the entire Plum Sage Flowers team are the kindest and most talented florists you can choose! I had a loose vision of what I wanted my wedding flowers and decor to look like and they managed to take my vague dreams and make them a beautiful reality! From the second I worked with them in the planning meeting, it was clear they had tons of experience and a beautiful eye. They were easy to communicate with, respectful, and overall positively delightful. The flowers for our bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely flawless and the smilax they provided for the arch and decor still have me swooning every time I think about it. Choose these lovely ladies and you will have a gorgeous wedding and work with some truly genuine people in the process.

Jessi · Married on 01/21/2017

Ahhhh, Mallory, you are the best!!! I came across Plum Sage by a recommendation from our wedding coordinator (Kara--she's wonderful fyi), and I couldn't be happier! Mallory met with me 3 week before our wedding, and we discussed details for my bouquet, my MOH's bouquet, and the men's boutonnieres. She also designed these gorgeous wreaths that we used as centerpieces on the round tables. She totally listened because everything was just perfect (pictures to come)!

Truthfully though, I did have a split second of nervousness with my bouquet. I really wanted peonies in my bouquet, but when the peonies came into their shop, they weren't up to Mallory's standards--they were too small & already starting to rot! Mallory reached out to me about it, and I was super grateful for her honesty. She presented me with a few substitute options, and the end result was FANTASTIC! When I saw the bouquet, I completely forgot about the peonies because what Plum Sage had created was so much better. I should've just sat back & let them do their job all along. They know what they're doing, and you're in good hands! Just trust them! 5 stars across the board!

Kim · Married on 12/31/2016

I loved working with Liz at Plum Sage!! She took all my Pinterest ideas and random photos and made them a reality. She was so easy and great to work with - one of my favorite vendors hands down. We had last minute changes the week before the wedding due to a room change at the venue and Liz was able to accommodate additions for more floral, more corsages, more of any request I made and was super responsive. They did all of our delivery & installations the day of as well which was absolutely money well spent. If you are even considering this florist vendor make an appointment to sit down with Liz - worth every penny!!

Kristen · Married on 11/12/2016

Elizabeth was fantastic and our flower arrangements were perfect!

Mary Grey · Married on 10/22/2016

Simply the best. From the initial communication via email/phone, Liz of Plum Sage was A SAINT and a joy to work with. Her organization, attention to personal style, budget consideration, and overall welcoming spirit are a few of the things I loved about my experience with Plum Sage. I met with 2 other florist who each were unique in their own way. But there was just "something" about Plum Sage that felt like home -- and that's the feeling you want when you are choosing vendors for your wedding. You want it to feel like your close friend is helping you plan your wedding. Liz and the girls of Plum Sage Flowers always greeted me with a smile, a warm hug, and a contagious, energizing spirit. I could not be more excited with the way my wedding flowers turned out. My vision was brought to life my these talented ladies. Chose Plum Sage Flowers! They were such an integral part of our wedding day, and I cannot wait to have an excuse to order beautiful flowers from them again in the future! Love love love!!

Shannon · Married on 10/15/2016

From the very first meeting with Erin, I knew that I wanted Plum Sage to be our florist for our most important day. She was so professional, but easy to get along with and she had FANTASTIC ideas. For someone who knew nothing about flowers, she made me feel comfortable and at ease as we worked our way through the "drawing board." I absolutely loved the way we put together the proposal, so I could truly visualize everything. She worked with my budget and never once tried to push me into something we simply couldn't afford.

When I arrived to the venue, I was stunned by how great everything turned out. Of course I expected nothing less, but everything was perfect. Truly perfect. It was better than we could have ever imagined, and EVERY guest said that we had the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. :) This made me so happy to hear.

Thank you Erin and your team for EVERYTHING you have done for us.

• mjlifemerger

Megan · Married on 10/15/2016

Completely understood what I was looking for in my flower arrangements as well as where there was some wiggle room. They're very upfront with all of the charges so there isn't any surprises. They also have a wonderful selection of containers for your arrangements which is so helpful.

Marian · Married on 10/15/2016

I cannot say enough how amazing it is to work with Plum Sage, they seriously made our flower dreams come true. Everyone who attended our wedding said that the flowers were the most beautiful they had ever seen! From our first design meeting with Liz the quality of service and attention to detail were exceptional. I was blown away by how friendly, professional and knowledgeable Liz is, she helped us figure out exactly what we wanted even though we could only describe the general aesthetic, not the exact flowers. The design process was interactive and fun, and helped us clarify ideas for the look of our wedding overall, not just for the flowers. Throughout the year leading up to our wedding Liz was easy to get ahold of, responsive and incredibly kind and caring. The quality of the flowers on the day of our wedding was exceptional, and the arrangements included local and foraged elements. If you can work with Plum Sage you absolutely should, everything was perfect. We love Liz and Plum Sage!