PLENTY Mercantile Reviews

4 | Oklahoma City, OK

4 Reviews for PLENTY Mercantile

Danielle · Married on 03/31/2018

You will not be disappointed at Plenty!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2017

Indira was always available and a complete pleasure to work with! PLENTY is such a beautiful place and we so cherish our wedding memories there. Staff was great and always helpful. We were able to visit many times before our wedding and talk things through with Indira. We loved having our wedding there and all of our guests raved about it being the best wedding they had ever been to!

Thanks Indira and the whole PLENTY crew that made our day so special!

Wedding was 10/08/17

Sent on 10/11/2017

Julie · Married on 05/13/2017

Engagement brunch was a huge success! Fast flexible set-up and the best staff! The environment is so fun and casual! You will be pleased with Plenty!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Jamie · Married on 10/29/2016

Indira was so helpful and so sweet in the whole planning process. I swear I emailed her every other day asking her the most random questions but she was always happy to help and made me feel less like a bride going crazy in wedding planning! I love PLENTY so much. Its now a place so dear to my heart and I’m so happy that we made our memories there. There are not a lot of venues that are already beautiful and PLENTY was one of them. It was great because if I started stressing about decorations I knew that in the end even if I didn’t have one decoration, it would still be a beautiful wedding. I love that they have their own rentals because they set all of our ceremony furniture up that we rented and we didn’t have to worry about having someone deliver or pick up anything, we just had to clean up our messes and take our decorations and we were out of there! I would absolutely recommend PLENTY as your wedding venue.

Sent on 11/17/2016