39 Reviews for Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn

Indoor (1)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Accommodations (1)
36 Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn Reviews

We absolutely loved having our wedding at Pleasant View! Nancy and her entire family are so welcoming and do genuinely make you feel as if your at home. She kept me up to date with monthly wedding checklists, she is prompt to respond to any emails/texts, and just checked in on us from time to time. The entire property is so beautiful and well maintained.( Every time i was there her husband was out enhancing the property in some way!) We were told numerous times by our wedding guests that the venue was amazing. It rained the entire week of and on our wedding day, and our family and friends were still out exploring the property. But if you ask my husband he will say the best part of staying at Pleasant View B&B is the BREAKFAST. The day that we came home he immediately asked me to try and find a recipe close to Nancy's lemon-blueberry bread lol Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Tiffani, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast was absolutely amazing and we couldn’t more happy that we found this little piece of heaven. Nancy went above and beyond to assist us in planning, checklist and recommending the best vendors for our wedding. We didn’t feel rushed and were able to sit back and enjoy the entire weekend with our friends and family. Nancy and Mike were so welcoming and made us feel like family. The breakfast was absolutely delicious. We are so happy that we choose Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast for our once in a lifetime wedding!

Profile Picture Liz, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nancy, her husband, Mike, and her daughters were of immense value to use on the day of our wedding. Nancy helped us in the time leading up to our big day by answering all of our questions promptly, and providing us with wedding checklists (which we were definitely in need of!). When our wedding rolled around, she was there to help direct people to where they needed to be, which left us time to get ready and focus on our upcoming nuptials. Anytime we had a problem or needed help (like a pair of channel-lock pliers to conquer some tough sterno can covers) she was right there for us. Everyone loved the venue, and so did we; and the inclusion of the carriage house rooms was of immense value to us and some of our out-of-town guests who were SO happy not to have to pay for a room on top of their other travel expenses. Breakfast with Nancy was such a divine and inspired experience. It was a comfort and relief to know we would be invited into her home for a delicious breakfast the day-of and day after, if only because that was one less thing to stress out about. And let me tell you--the gal knows how to whip up a tasty breakfast! Nancy--thank you so much for doing what you do. We'll never forget our intimate wedding.

Photo for Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn Review
Profile Picture Robert, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nancy at pleasant view farm was amazing! We had our ceremony and reception there last weekend. The whole wedding process with her was easy and fun. She has a beautiful venue and I am so glad we decided to go with her. Rain or shine it is truly the perfect place. We can't thank her and her family enough for all they helped us with for our big day. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to have an amazing wedding!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was more than we could have ever asked for! Plenty of different options for ceremony, and plenty of room for all my guests! Beautiful, beautiful venue! And wonderful owners as well!

Profile Picture Olivia, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had my daughters wedding there 8/12/17. I can't say enough about this venue. Nancy, Mike and their 2 daughters were soo welcoming and helpful. I would HIGHLY recommend this. We had the ceremony in the beautiful rustic barn and the reception in the newly renovated stables. Nancy has the buildings so beautifully decorated ,the we only things we had to take care of were the centerpieces. We had a pig roast for food. Again, PERFECT!!!

Profile Picture Diane, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nancy is so wonderful to work with and the venue is absolutely beautiful. It not only includes a location for both the ceremony and the reception, but also includes 3 bed and breakfast rooms.

Profile Picture Holly, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nancy was excellent, the venue was beautiful and we give her our highest recommendation!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We just had our wedding at Pleasant View on 5/6/2017 and Nancy went above and beyond to help make our wedding run smooth, she was very accommodating and we couldn't have asked for a better host. We will definitely being going back and spending time at the farm again.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great time planning and having our fall wedding here. Hospitality was amazing from Nancy and family. Venue was very pretty and couldn't have picked a better place to share our special day.

Profile Picture stefanie, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about Pleasant View is fabulous and beautiful!! You feel right at home when meeting Nancy and touring the farm. She and Mike made our intimate wedding exactly how I imagined and more! Our guests could not stop raving how amazing they were. Day after wedding breakfast was out of this world! I highly recommend, the experience was one to remember! ??

Profile Picture Alissa, 10/22/16, 1 Review
4.7

If you are planning a smaller wedding, this is an ideal venue. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous. We loved having the ability to stay overnight and having someone make you breakfast there is quite relaxing. It is also nice to have until 5:00 Sunday to clean up from after your event, no one wants to do that directly after their wedding. Very accommodating and professional. We loved it!

Profile Picture User7327831, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband Bryon and I were married on 9/17/2016 at this beautiful venue and I think it was the best decision we could have made!! Nancy and Mike and her family are absolutely wonderful hosts and go above and beyond with service and communication. The bed and breakfast carriage house is so spacious and the beds were so comfy. We felt right at home. Nancy cooked an amazing breakfast for us on our wedding day...probably the best I've ever had. One thing you can count on if you pick this venue is a beautiful backdrop with sooo many beautiful photo opportunities. The barn is beautiful. Nancy is one of a kind. She will absolutely make sure your special event is perfect. I want to relive this weekend over and over. Thank you so much! ?

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I honestly do not even know where to start, Nancy with Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn is absolutely phenomenal. She goes above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied and that your event runs smoothly. My husband and I had our wedding here and used her beautiful barn for our reception! Nancy is so professional and has so much knowledge when it comes to planning an event. I had no idea how much really goes into planning a wedding and Nancy would help keep me on track and send me checklists throughout the year to help me stay organized and be prepared for what is ahead. I added wedding planning to the services provided here because without her my wedding would not of went as smoothly as it did. She referred us to most of our vendors, which all the ones she recommended were great, and she was there to keep the calm when something was not going as planned. (The DJ that I hired showed up with broken equipment and she handled the entire situation and not one person knew there was even as issue!). She provides breakfast the morning of the wedding and the next day - I probably will run out of room if I go into detail how amazing her food was!!! Just make sure if you have your wedding there or you are an out of town guest staying at the B&B, you request her zucchini bread! Nancy and her family make you feel at home while you are there and my wedding began to feel like a family reunion, everyone had a great time!!!! Pleasant View Farm is a ONE-STOP-SHOP for everything you are looking for. I will recommend Nancy and her Farm to every person I know! My husband and I will definitely be planning a trip back! - Amanda & Michael 9.4.16

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Everything about this was perfect. From Nancys amazing attentiveness, to the venue. It was all perfect. I didnt think id be able to make my wedding dream come true because of budget, but, i definitely will not regret a single thing about my wedding!

Profile Picture Lynn, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We took one look at this beautiful bed and breakfast and knew this was the place we wanted to have our wedding at. It's gorgeous, quiet, romantic and unique. It's also very convenient because being a B&B, our family could stay there and spend more time together. The owner, Nancy was extremely helpful from the moment we booked her venue. All throughout the year she sent us wedding checklists to make sure we didn't forget to do anything. She's very knowledgeable about the local vendors to assist in creating the best wedding team for your day. She's also an incredible and talented cook and our breakfast was delicious. Our wedding day was the best day ever and I couldn't imagine it without Pleasant View Farm. We plan on comimg back for our anniversary. Thank you so very much!!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Pleasant View on September 26th 2015. It's a beautiful and unique venue and perfect for an intimate and romantic setting. Nancy, the owner, helped us tremendously along the way. She was quick and helpful in responding to phone calls and emails. She sent wedding checklists along the way to keep us on track and helped to run our rehearsal the night before. She gave us advice and was calm, kind and extremely welcoming. We forgot to rent a table for our ceremony and did not realize until the day of the wedding. Nancy had a perfect little table that fit right in with our vintage wedding theme. She also makes the best breakfast I have ever had! Guests were impressed and raving about the farm the entire reception. Best wedding decision we made was choosing Pleasant View :)

Profile Picture Julia, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nancy, was amazing! I recommend her venue to anyone! She made me feel at home and was very accommodating. Her responses were always quick to any questions I had. The rooms were clean, and breakfast was AMAZING!!! You will not be disappointed with her beautiful place.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations

Beautiful property for ceremony and reception. Best value in central PA.

Profile Picture User5445473, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.1

Location was great. Venue was beautiful. However, the barn was entirely to hot. The reception turned out to be terrible. The fans in the barn were suppose to draw out the heat but were broke. If i had to do it all over again I wouldn't have had the wedding in July. The barn would have been ok if it wasn't as hot. The other draw back to the barn is that there isn't a fridge or freezer available. This would have been a big help for a do-it-yourself wedding. Other than that the location and venue is beautiful and Nancy is great!

Profile Picture User5295492, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pleasant View Farms was the perfect venue for our rustic shabby chic wedding. Everything was in full bloom & so green which made for a gorgeous backdrop for our pictures.
The McKinney family was so hospitable & the breakfast that Nancy made both days was amazing!!
Nancy was very attentive to us through the whole planning process & she always answered emails in a timely manner.
What I loved most was that we had access to the farm from Friday-Sunday which made for a very relaxing wedding "weekend". We look forward to returning for our anniversary.

Profile Picture Heather, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

The venue was gorgeous and the owners were so nice to work with. They made the day extra special! I will definitely use this location for other events!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Couldn't get a bigger bang for your buck!

Profile Picture Stevie, 3/14/15, 4 Reviews
4.7

The Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast was the perfect venue choice for our wedding. Nancy was friendly and responsive to our needs, practically bending over backwards to make sure we wanted for nothing. She even made us breakfast in the mornings! The only issue we had was that she wasn't prepared for a guest that didn't have a caterer to take away the trash after clean up. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone wanting to get married/have a party in a clean, fun, and beautiful environment!

Profile Picture Jason, 10/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pleasant View was the perfect venue for us!! Nancy and Mike were so helpful throughout the planning process and on the day of our wedding. We loved the Carriage House and were able to have an intimate gathering with close friends after the reception. Breakfast the next day with overnight guests was the perfect end to our wedding weekend! We plan on going back for our first anniversary to be able to enjoy all the cool aspects of the B&B!

Profile Picture Beth, 9/6/14, 4 Reviews