Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn Reviews

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn 6
Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn 7

Amanda · Getting married on 12/22/2018

Unexpected

This place was not only in my backyard and I didn't know about it but the quality, professionalism and accommodations were unexpectedly more then what we could have experienced. Top knotch owners and facility! The bed in honeymoon sweet was amazing, the accommodation were amazing. Nancy was a dream to work with for our wedding. She even provides you with a list of venders if needed. Helps with layout too😊 $1400 venue, $250 honeymoon suite.
    Negative- our dj couldn't get good cell reception for his equipment.
    I give PVFBB (4/5)⭐⭐⭐⭐

Sent on 12/13/2018

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you two as well. Winter rates here a quite affordable! Our contract does state that we do not have WiFi, being in the country can be difficult for some to get cell phone service but I have ATT and it is perfect cell service everywhere on the farm including pastures!! Not sure what cell provider the DJ had, sorry his service provider did not work well here. Best wishes to you both for a happy life together!

Sarah Rinehart · Married on 10/27/2018

More than we could of ever imagined or hoped!

I don’t even know how to start this review! Nancy and Pleasant View Farm bed and breakfast were so so amazing! Nancy was a HUGE help in every step of planning our wedding. Every little question I had, she had an answer or solution, and quick! The farm it self is absolutely breathtaking and speaks for itself honestly. Last minute we had to change our reception from the barn to the stables and Nancy was incredible in helping us make the change and making it go smoothly and peacefully. Having a peace of mind was such a gift in this time. We loved every second there and can’t wait to visit for anniversary’s or “just because life” trips!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn 12
    Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn 13
    Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn 14

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn's reply:

Wow, you are so sweet to post such a nice review! Thank you so much!! This weekend was just breathtaking, I loved all your decor and design! I will be sharing some of what I learned with future brides like I mentioned. Have a wonderful honeymoon and happy life. Can't wait to see you two again!!

Amber · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful weekend wedding

Nan went above and beyond what we ever could have expected for our wedding at Pleasant View. Nan and Mike helped make our weekend perfect and we are so thankful that they were part of our special day.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn's reply:

Thank you Amber for such a nice review! We enjoyed your wedding and family and friends so much. You two are amazing and we wish you the best that life has for you!! Come see us again!!

Kayla · Married on 09/29/2018

I can’t think of a single negative thing to say here. Nancy’s hospitality was amazing, her breakfast was delicious, and her property is beautiful. My wedding guests were gushing all day about how beautiful the farm was. Throughout the whole planning process Nancy was extremely responsive to all of my questions and on the day of the wedding she really helped everything run smoothly. Staying at the inn with our 4 best friends and having all weekend to set up and tear down were just the icing on the cake. I can’t think of any other wedding venue that gives that much value for the price we paid.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn's reply:

Such a classy and fun wedding you two! Thank you for your kind review! We love our job!!

Jaci · Married on 09/22/2018

Nancy and Mike are the nicest people to work with and own an amazingly beautiful property. Our guests couldn't stop raving about Pleasant View - from the ceremony site (lakeside) to the cocktail hour on the patio and the rustic barn where we held our reception, everyone was blown away by how gorgeous our day was. The property is right off the highway but has a remote and private feel. Nancy goes above and beyond by sending periodic checklists to keep you on track with planning and interacts with your vendors so that your day is as stress-free as possible. We also appreciated her going around taking photos so not even the little details will be forgotten! Having the venue the entire weekend makes setting up and tearing down a breeze, and it's so helpful to have the option of multiple sites for your ceremony/reception on the property. Nancy provides amazing breakfasts the morning of and after your wedding, and you can tell she and Mike greatly value the couples they work with, as well as their family and friends. We highly recommend having your event at Pleasant View - your day will be magical!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn's reply:

Dear Jaci, Thank you so much for such a sweet review!! I enjoyed you and Mark and your whole weekend was just beautiful!! Great family, friends and vendors!! Your review encourages us to keep doing the job we love!!

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful venue and very nice vendors

Jenny · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I just happened to come across Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn as we first began our wedding planning process and I will forever be grateful that we did. It was hands down the best decision we made in the chaos of planning our wedding.
    From the very beginning and throughout the months and days leading up to our wedding, Nancy responded to our questions in a timely manner and provided thorough information about the venue and options available. Also, she was so organized and knowledgeable, which was a huge help. In addition to that, Nancy provides a wonderful and delicious breakfast each morning. It was wonderful being able to access the farm starting Friday, stay the night and then be there all day for our wedding, plus be able to stay the night of our wedding and have until 3 PM the next day to get everything cleaned up.
    We could not say enough about how wonderful Nancy and Mike are. Their hospitality, kindness, and beautiful souls surely made our special day that much more special. We look forward to returning to the farm in the future for our anniversary.
    We highly recommend this venue for any event, but especially your wedding. It’s a beautiful venue with the best owners and it’s so affordable! We had so many guests that commented on how beautiful the property is! :)

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn 19
    Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn 20
    Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn 21

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn's reply:

You two are just the sweetest! Thanks for the lovely review!! We will look forward to hosting you for your anniversaries!

Gabby · Married on 08/04/2018

This was such an excellent place! From the moment we saw it we knew it was the place! Nancy is also so great to work with! The location and knowing you can have everything in one place was awesome!! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn's reply:

Oh Gabby it was such a pleasure to work with you and Matt. Thank you for your sweet review. I do hope you will come see us again and keep in touch over the years.

Dana · Married on 07/14/2018

Nancy and her husband and their beautiful piece of land made my wedding the dream come true i wanted. Peaceful and the hospitality was something wonderful to add to our beautiful day! We will definitely be back for a B&B!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn's reply:

Dana, thank you so much for your sweet review! It was truly my pleasure to assist you with your wedding. Your family is so sweet I miss you already!

Tiffani · Married on 05/19/2018

We absolutely loved having our wedding at Pleasant View! Nancy and her entire family are so welcoming and do genuinely make you feel as if your at home. She kept me up to date with monthly wedding checklists, she is prompt to respond to any emails/texts, and just checked in on us from time to time. The entire property is so beautiful and well maintained.( Every time i was there her husband was out enhancing the property in some way!) We were told numerous times by our wedding guests that the venue was amazing. It rained the entire week of and on our wedding day, and our family and friends were still out exploring the property. But if you ask my husband he will say the best part of staying at Pleasant View B&B is the BREAKFAST. The day that we came home he immediately asked me to try and find a recipe close to Nancy's lemon-blueberry bread lol Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn's reply:

Tiffani, thank you so much for your sweet review. I loved being a part of your wedding and getting to know your family and friends but most of all you two. You two have what it takes to make a marriage wonderful and successful. Congratulations to you both and keep in touch! (I'd be happy to give you the lemon blueberry bread recipe!) Thank you for loving the farm as much as we do! Nancy

Liz · Married on 04/28/2018

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast was absolutely amazing and we couldn’t more happy that we found this little piece of heaven. Nancy went above and beyond to assist us in planning, checklist and recommending the best vendors for our wedding. We didn’t feel rushed and were able to sit back and enjoy the entire weekend with our friends and family. Nancy and Mike were so welcoming and made us feel like family. The breakfast was absolutely delicious. We are so happy that we choose Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast for our once in a lifetime wedding!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn's reply:

Oh gosh! Thank you for such a sweet review! Your wedding was so magical and I just loved getting to know your family and friends and spending an incredible weekend with you all! I hope we see you again one day! thank you so much for your review it will be helpful for future couples!

Emily · Married on 09/02/2017

Nancy at pleasant view farm was amazing! We had our ceremony and reception there last weekend. The whole wedding process with her was easy and fun. She has a beautiful venue and I am so glad we decided to go with her. Rain or shine it is truly the perfect place. We can't thank her and her family enough for all they helped us with for our big day. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to have an amazing wedding!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure helping you all create a special time for your wedding. The weekend was perfect!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/12/2017

This venue was more than we could have ever asked for! Plenty of different options for ceremony, and plenty of room for all my guests! Beautiful, beautiful venue! And wonderful owners as well!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words! We loved your wedding! You two are super sweet and we miss you already! Happy life and keep in touch!

Kelsey · Married on 06/17/2017

Nancy was excellent, the venue was beautiful and we give her our highest recommendation!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey for your kind words. I enjoyed working with you both and your whole family so much! Best wishes for a wonderful life together!

Tiffany · Married on 05/06/2017

We just had our wedding at Pleasant View on 5/6/2017 and Nancy went above and beyond to help make our wedding run smooth, she was very accommodating and we couldn't have asked for a better host. We will definitely being going back and spending time at the farm again.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn's reply:

Tiffany, you and Tom and family are so special to us! Thank you for being such a lovely bride and our first wedding of the 2017 season! We can't wait to see you all again!

stefanie · Married on 10/22/2016

Great time planning and having our fall wedding here. Hospitality was amazing from Nancy and family. Venue was very pretty and couldn't have picked a better place to share our special day.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn's reply:

Thank you Stefanie! I will always remember your wedding and you two. Such a sweet and special couple! It was our pleasure helping you have the best experience possible for the biggest moment of your life! Best wishes for a happy and healthy life together.

Alissa · Married on 10/22/2016

Everything about Pleasant View is fabulous and beautiful!! You feel right at home when meeting Nancy and touring the farm. She and Mike made our intimate wedding exactly how I imagined and more! Our guests could not stop raving how amazing they were. Day after wedding breakfast was out of this world! I highly recommend, the experience was one to remember! ??

Sent on 05/16/2017

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn's reply:

You two are just the sweetest! Congratulations! Thank you for the kind words.

Chelsea · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband Bryon and I were married on 9/17/2016 at this beautiful venue and I think it was the best decision we could have made!! Nancy and Mike and her family are absolutely wonderful hosts and go above and beyond with service and communication. The bed and breakfast carriage house is so spacious and the beds were so comfy. We felt right at home. Nancy cooked an amazing breakfast for us on our wedding day...probably the best I've ever had. One thing you can count on if you pick this venue is a beautiful backdrop with sooo many beautiful photo opportunities. The barn is beautiful. Nancy is one of a kind. She will absolutely make sure your special event is perfect. I want to relive this weekend over and over. Thank you so much! ?

Sent on 10/02/2016

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. It was really such a fun wedding and you two are really a very special couple. I enjoyed working with you both. I wish you both the very best and hope to see you again soon!!

Amanda · Married on 09/04/2016

I honestly do not even know where to start, Nancy with Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn is absolutely phenomenal. She goes above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied and that your event runs smoothly. My husband and I had our wedding here and used her beautiful barn for our reception! Nancy is so professional and has so much knowledge when it comes to planning an event. I had no idea how much really goes into planning a wedding and Nancy would help keep me on track and send me checklists throughout the year to help me stay organized and be prepared for what is ahead. I added wedding planning to the services provided here because without her my wedding would not of went as smoothly as it did. She referred us to most of our vendors, which all the ones she recommended were great, and she was there to keep the calm when something was not going as planned. (The DJ that I hired showed up with broken equipment and she handled the entire situation and not one person knew there was even as issue!). She provides breakfast the morning of the wedding and the next day - I probably will run out of room if I go into detail how amazing her food was!!! Just make sure if you have your wedding there or you are an out of town guest staying at the B&B, you request her zucchini bread! Nancy and her family make you feel at home while you are there and my wedding began to feel like a family reunion, everyone had a great time!!!! Pleasant View Farm is a ONE-STOP-SHOP for everything you are looking for. I will recommend Nancy and her Farm to every person I know! My husband and I will definitely be planning a trip back! - Amanda & Michael 9.4.16

Sent on 10/01/2016

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn's reply:

Oh gosh, I am blushing Amanda! Thank you so much for your kind review. It was really such a special weekend. I was sad when it was over and you two left.

Lynn · Married on 08/20/2016

Everything about this was perfect. From Nancys amazing attentiveness, to the venue. It was all perfect. I didnt think id be able to make my wedding dream come true because of budget, but, i definitely will not regret a single thing about my wedding!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn's reply:

Thank you Lynn, you are so sweet. You had a such a lovely wedding and such nice family and friends. It was really a memorable weekend! Best wishes for a wonderful life together!!

Heather · Married on 06/05/2016

We took one look at this beautiful bed and breakfast and knew this was the place we wanted to have our wedding at. It's gorgeous, quiet, romantic and unique. It's also very convenient because being a B&B, our family could stay there and spend more time together. The owner, Nancy was extremely helpful from the moment we booked her venue. All throughout the year she sent us wedding checklists to make sure we didn't forget to do anything. She's very knowledgeable about the local vendors to assist in creating the best wedding team for your day. She's also an incredible and talented cook and our breakfast was delicious. Our wedding day was the best day ever and I couldn't imagine it without Pleasant View Farm. We plan on comimg back for our anniversary. Thank you so very much!!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn's reply:

Dear Heather and Marty, it was truly our pleasure to work with you and your team to make your wedding day as perfect as possible. Thank you for your kind words and we all look forward to seeing you two again. Nancy

Julia · Married on 09/26/2015

We had our wedding at Pleasant View on September 26th 2015. It's a beautiful and unique venue and perfect for an intimate and romantic setting. Nancy, the owner, helped us tremendously along the way. She was quick and helpful in responding to phone calls and emails. She sent wedding checklists along the way to keep us on track and helped to run our rehearsal the night before. She gave us advice and was calm, kind and extremely welcoming. We forgot to rent a table for our ceremony and did not realize until the day of the wedding. Nancy had a perfect little table that fit right in with our vintage wedding theme. She also makes the best breakfast I have ever had! Guests were impressed and raving about the farm the entire reception. Best wedding decision we made was choosing Pleasant View :)

Rebecca · Married on 09/12/2015

Nancy, was amazing! I recommend her venue to anyone! She made me feel at home and was very accommodating. Her responses were always quick to any questions I had. The rooms were clean, and breakfast was AMAZING!!! You will not be disappointed with her beautiful place.

Beautiful property for ceremony and reception. Best value in central PA.

Heather · Married on 06/20/2015

Pleasant View Farms was the perfect venue for our rustic shabby chic wedding. Everything was in full bloom & so green which made for a gorgeous backdrop for our pictures.
    The McKinney family was so hospitable & the breakfast that Nancy made both days was amazing!!
    Nancy was very attentive to us through the whole planning process & she always answered emails in a timely manner.
    What I loved most was that we had access to the farm from Friday-Sunday which made for a very relaxing wedding "weekend". We look forward to returning for our anniversary.