PLC Mobile Beauty Reviews

PLC Mobile Beauty 3
PLC Mobile Beauty 4
PLC Mobile Beauty 5

nicole · Married on 03/24/2018

Sarah and Pauline were perfect for our wedding day. We knew it would be a challenge for them with there being two brides that needed make-up, as well as others. They took the challenge and stayed on time. Sarah and Pauline were relatable and wanted to make sure that our day was perfect. They asked each bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and brides if the make up or hair needed to be adjusted at all. We were absolutely impressed by their flexibility and passion for what they do! I would recommend them a thousand times over!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Hi Nicole,
    What an amazing day that you guys had. I'm glad you guys are happy with all of our services. Can't wait to see the pictures. Have a safe trip home!
  • User5465843 · event on: 05/09/2015

I always receive great hair services from Pauline! Great communication is important with hair and she really delivers. I felt beautiful with my hair done for my 10th anniversary. I expected it to be beautiful as I was always happy with my haircut/styles and it was!

Sent on 09/24/2015

erum · event on: 05/07/2015

Pauline always goesa above and beyondw wheneveri work with her, whether I'm looking for something simple or something that'd out of the box and pushing the limits, she always delivers and makes sure she hears what I'm saying. She is able to know what I want even when I can't figure out how to articulate it. Because of her friendliness, and her ability to make anyone feel comfortable while remaining professional I have referred over tcn friends, family members, and coworkers her way and each of them have come out looking amazing and are always satisfied. If you want someone who creates beautiful styles that can vary from trendy to traditional and everything in between - you want Pauline!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Mariana · event on: 12/22/2014

I have been a long time customer of Ms. Castro's, and she has always been able to take care of any & all of my hair care needs. Whenever I ask, whatever I need, no request has been to difficult for Pauline! She always has a smile on her face from start to finish, and I definitely leave with a smile on mine.

Sent on 08/06/2015
  • User5369131 · event on: 10/02/2014

Pauline is amazing! Have always had an awesome experience and fantastic results! Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/22/2015
  • Tina

Tina Mares · Married on 07/13/2019

Took the stress out of the morning knowing I did not have to worry about hair and makeup

I contacted PLC and had a trial run a couple of months before my wedding. Olivia Lovely was my stylist and she was great. I was able to show her hair styles I liked and talked to her about how I wanted my makeup. I was happy with the trial and happy the day of the wedding. It was nice to be pampered and not have to worry that I might have a bad hair day. I love that Olivia came to my mom's house the morning of the wedding. One less thing for me to worry about. If you are thinking of NOT having your hair and makeup professionally done, I would re-think that. It is worth it, especially to know you will look great in your wedding pictures.

PLC Mobile Beauty 6
    PLC Mobile Beauty 7
    Sent on 07/25/2019

Hi Tina,
    Thanks for the wonderful review and I will forward this to Olivia, thanks for trusting us on your special day. You looked absolutely stunning!
    We wish you all the best and Congratulations!
    -PLC Mobile Beauty Family-

Mandy · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing hair and makeup team

Pauline and her co-artists, Sara & Destiny, were amazing for my wedding! They showed up early and had no problem finding the cabin we were staying in up in Estes Park. I loved my hair and makeup, and my bridesmaids did too. They also took care of my mom and the mother of the groom. They were so fun and professional! Highly recommended for a glamorous and hassle-free wedding day.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Mandy,
    Thank you for your wonderful review, it was such a pleasure meeting you and we are honored to be part of your special day.
    Congratulations and best wishes !

Leah · Married on 12/09/2017

The girls with PLC Mobile beauty were great! Pauline was very responsive and very flexible! I didn’t get a chance to do a hair and makeup trial but she made sure to listen to what I wanted and I loved my hair and makeup! So did everyone else! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Kacie · Married on 08/17/2018

Pauline was wonderful! I was a little apprehensive about having my hair and makeup done by someone professionally, because I don’t wear generally wear a ton of makeup, and I was coming in from out of state — no time for a trial. She listened to my ideas and inspiration, Ans truly just did an “enhancing.” I felt beautiful without being overdone! She also did my bridesmaids’ hair, which turned out goegeousz She put everyone at ease and even when we had a time crunch, she handled things professionally. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Kacie,
    Thank you for all of your kind words, I enjoyed you guys are your party on your wedding day. Congratulations and best wishes!

Andrea · Married on 08/04/2018

3.0

The trial run was great, Pauline is very sweet, but I was annoyed on my wedding day which reflects the stars. We were behind schedule when I came down to get ready and I don't feel like my makeup and hair turned out as great as it could have. I did have to start rushing her because the limo needed to take us to the ceremony and go back and get the men. I was told we could get touch ups, but she had another wedding in the mountains and was unable to get to us in time. She did offer to TRY and send someone else to come touch me up, but at this point I was annoyed and over it. My eye shadow creased and we hadn't even got our marriage pictures yet. I expected high quality makeup. My face looked okay in my pictures, and photoshop does wonders, but still I could have looked better.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Andrea,
    Thank you for the review and I apologize if you felt hectic and rushed on your wedding day. i was in contact with you all day and did the best I could to offer help your way due to a long day. it was never discussed between us that after styling was communicated. I am very sorry that you felt that way, or makeup can only last for so long due to your long waiting period from ceremony and pictures, you needed to be touched up in between (after styling is a separate service that was never discussed/ purchased) . We strive to provide you the best services.