PLC Mobile Beauty Reviews

PLC Mobile Beauty 6
PLC Mobile Beauty 7
  • Julie

Julie Andrea Ressalam · Married on 09/01/2019

An amazing experience and wonderful service!!

Pauline and her team accommodated me, my family, and my wedding party in for our hair and makeup services and their service was amazing!! My makeup and hair was flawless all day and night and so were everyone else's! Pauline was incredibly responsive, understanding, and flexible. Thank you Pauline and all for your great work making my family and wedding party look and feel amazing!!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Julie,
    Thanks for the wonderful review and we enjoyed every minute of it! We are so thankful that you trusted us with your beauty needs, cant wait to see pictures
    Love,
    PLC Mobile Beauty Family

Megan Purcell · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect Wedding Hair and Make Up

I worked with Pauline at PLC Mobile beauty for my wedding in August 2019. Pauline was an absolute joy to work with! She was so flexible, energetic, fun and always quick to respond! Once Pauline finished my hair and make up on my wedding day I felt like an absolute princess! My husband thought I looked beautiful! Pauline also did the hair and make up for my maid of honor, bridesmaid and mom and we were all so happy with everything! Pauline came to our hotel room for the entire process and was so personable and fun to be around! We all had a blast hanging out with Pauline all morning! I would highly recommend Pauline and PLC Mobile beauty for a stress free experience and one that leaves you feeling like a princess!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Hi Megan,
    Thanks for your kind words and wonderful review. I've enjoyed your family and thanks for letting me be part of your special day.
    Best wishes and cheers to the newly weds!

Erin · Married on 08/19/2019

Amazing, great makeup and hair

We enjoyed Pauline’s services! She was kind, funny and professional. Great at both makeup and hair!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2019

PLC Mobile Beauty's reply:

Erin! Thanks for the wonderful review and I enjoyed every moment of your wedding, Congratulations!
    From Colorado with love

Christy · Married on 08/10/2019

Simply an artist

I'm so greatful for how beautiful my hair and makeup turned out, Pauline was fantastic to work with and did an amazing job!

Sent on 08/11/2019

PLC Mobile Beauty's reply:

Christy I am honored to be part of your special day you looked amazing! Thanks for the wonderful review.

Teresa Guidara · Married on 07/27/2019

Great Service!

Corinee did an amazing job on our hair and makeup. I'm so happy with how everything tuned out. Pauline was quick to respond and very helpful throughout the whole planning process. Would definitely recommend to any bride!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Hi Teresa,
    thanks for the wonderful review, We are glad that you are happy with our services. Congratulations!
  • I

Ivonne · Married on 07/01/2019

Vail Bride

I found Pauline through Wedding Wire, she was very friendly and was fast to respond. I did not have time to do a trial with her, so I was a bit nervous. However I had pictures of what I wanted for both hair and make up. She was punctual the day of the wedding, was easy to work with, open to ideas, once she was done with my hair and make up I was extremely satisfied! It was exactly what I wanted and more, I got many compliments on my hair and make up.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    PLC Mobile Beauty 8
    PLC Mobile Beauty 9

Hi Ivonne,
    Congratulations and thanks for your wonderful review. You looked stunning on these pictures, we hope to see you again when you are back in Colorado!

Kelly Hormel · Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing service!!!

Pauline from PLC Mobile Beauty was AMAZING!! I requested a last second trial and she was super flexible and actually listened to what I said I wanted! On the day of, she was on time and even added 2 extra unplanned bridesmaids updos! My makeup looked so good and lasted all night through sweaty dancing and everything!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

PLC Mobile Beauty's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review Kelly! I had such a blast and honored for letting me be a part of your special day! Congratulations!

Courtney · Married on 05/26/2019

I love Pauline

2 trials, endless questions, bridesmaids attempting to do their own hair and then fixing it, moving locations, she did it all with a smile on her face.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Courtney!
    I had a blast on your wedding day, I am soo honored to part of it. can't wait to see pictures!
    xoxo

Laura · Married on 12/31/2018

Hair and makeup

Pauline was so sweet and wonderful. She was great at communicating timelines and getting information about the services I wanted. She traveled to my location and was so patient and understanding of all the craziness that a wedding day entails. She did my make up and hair exactly how I wanted and helped make my day special. Highly recommend her and her team.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Hi Laura,
    Thanks for the wonderful review, I enjoyed spending time with you and your sister. Congratulations and best wishes!
    Cheers!

Dawn · Married on 12/30/2018

LOVE Pauline!

My daughter and I both had our hair done for my wedding on 12/30 I had met with PLC the Sunday before to do a trial run and I am so happy I did, Pauline took her time and we experimented with many different hairstyles until I found the one I loved!!! On the day of my wedding Pauline was amazing and we had so much fun with her and our hair was gorgeous!! I cannot recommend her enough for any event she is so nice and easy to work with!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    PLC Mobile Beauty 10
    PLC Mobile Beauty 11

Dawn,
    Thanks for sharing some photos, you are such a beautiful bride inside and out. I enjoyed you and your daughter!
    Best Wishes!
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfection!

Pauline was amazing. She was prompt and flexible with her setup. I showed her where I had imagined getting ready, and she worked with the space to make it happen. She asked me about my makeup preferences and told me exactly what she was doing as she went. I was a little nervous because I don't wear much makeup on a daily basis, but she assured me it would set in, and it did! It was absolutely beautiful. On top of that, she even turned on music when she sensed that I was getting nervous about the day. Additionally, my hair was exactly what I had imagined. So beautiful. AND, both my hair and makeup lasted the entire day. Our guests kept remarking on how well both were holding up throughout the day. Overall, I can't recommend her enough!!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    PLC Mobile Beauty 12

PLC Mobile Beauty's reply:

Leah thanks for the wonderful review, your pictures looked stunning! I've enjoyed working with you.
    Congratulations and Cheers!

Amy · Married on 11/04/2018

Fabulous hair and makeup for a windy wedding!

Pauline and Coco made everyone in our wedding feel beautiful, from the Bride, to Memaw. My sister (bride) and I (MOH) have super long, thick hair and Pauline was able to tackle it and create perfect updo's for us that held all night long.
    Without hesitation, I would recommend Pauline (and Coco!) to anyone for any special occasion.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Hi Amy,
    Thanks for the wonderful review. You guys are so fun and loved every single minute I get to spend time with family. Please feel free to share some pictures.
    Cheers!

Anna · Married on 09/02/2018

I loved Karin's work, scheduled via PLC Mobile Beauty. She listened to my requests and ensured that I looked like myself at the end, but felt beautiful and confident on my wedding day. Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Hi Anna,
    Thank you soo much for your wonderful review. it was our honor to be part of your special day.
    Congratulations!

Carly · Married on 08/18/2018

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Pauline and Jaray were for our wedding day! From day one, Pauline was incredibly responsive and always emailed back within a few hours to my many, many questions. On my wedding day, they both showed up early, which was impressive since we got married at a private residence in Nederland with limited maps/cell service! Pauline did hair and Jaray did makeup. My bridesmaids, mom, and I are all hair/makeup novices, but these two took our minimal opinions and ideas and worked their magic. The actual getting-ready process was a blast. Pauline and Jaray were so nice, attentive and funny. The makeup survived happy tears and the hair didn't move an inch after hours of dancing. I highly recommend PLC to all future brides!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Amy · Married on 08/05/2018

I had a great experience with Pauline. She made me feel like an enhanced version of myself. She listened to what I wanted and then made the experience stress free. My friends loved asking her make up questions and she freely offered advice to us all. We laughed and enjoyed the afternoon with no drama!! Thank you.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Amy,
    Thank you fo your kind words, We would like to congratulate you and best wishes. It was a pleasure working with you.

Debbie · Married on 07/21/2018

Pauline was awesome! We needed her services for a destination wedding in Evergreen, Colorado. She arrived early at our Bed and Breakfast and got right to work. She completed four darling hairstyles and did make up for the bride and the mother of the groom. She was flexible and very professional. The hairstyles and make up survived a very warm day with lots of "happy" tears! We were all thrilled with our look for the special day.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Hi Debbie,
    Thanks for you kind words and I enjoyed every single minute of being there for you guys, happy tears is a good thing! hope you guys had a wonderful vacation.

Rooha · Married on 07/14/2018

Pauline and her make up artist team were incredible and provided services to myself and my whole bridal party (including my mom and my mother-in-law) at a last minute request. Their work is amazing and they were so much fun to get done up by.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Rohha,
    It was such a pleasure to be part of your special day our team enjoyed every moment of it. We cannot wait to see pictures!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/07/2018

Pauline was WONDERFUL to work with!! My old hairdresser backed out from doing my wedding a month prior to my wedding, and I was so blessed to find Pauline! Very professional, responsive, and truly cares about her clients. Can’t say enough - she did amazing work with makeup and hair for me and my three bridesmaids!!!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Elizabeth,
    Thank you for the wonderful review, on behalf of our team me congratulate you and best wishes. I was a pleasure working with you.

Lindsay · Married on 07/07/2018

I am so happy with my decision to go with PLC mobile beauty for my wedding hair and makeup. Pauline was wonderful to work with in helping create a timeline for all 8 of us to get ready. It was so convenient to have the hair stylist and makeup artists come to our location. Olivia was the lead and she did my hair and makeup and she did an absolutely wonderful job. We also had Chris as second hair stylist and Natalie doing makeup. They all did a wonderful job and I couldn't recommend the services highly enough!

Sent on 08/18/2018
    PLC Mobile Beauty 13
    PLC Mobile Beauty 14

Lindsay,
    Thank you for your wonderful review, we enjoyed your wedding along with the other stylist. On behalf of PLC Mobile Beauty we appreciate you. Congratulations!

Tara · Married on 06/30/2018

We had Ashley from PLC come to the house in Breckenridge where we had the wedding party stay and do hair and make up. She was so sweet and did an amazing job on each and every one of us! All of my bridesmaids and my mother were genuinely so very happy with their hair/make up. She was early and finished right on time. I would definitely recommend PLC to any bride or bridal party ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 07/08/2018
    PLC Mobile Beauty 15
    PLC Mobile Beauty 16
    PLC Mobile Beauty 17
    PLC Mobile Beauty 18

Tara,
    Thank You soo much for your kind words, we appreciate you feed back you looked amazing on your wedding day!

Kelsey · Married on 06/30/2018

PLC Mobile Beauty was perfect for our big day! Pauline is great and always responded to my emails very quickly. They are very talented and work with you to make sure you get the look you want on your day. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Hi Kelsey,
    Thanks for the wonderful review, we surely appreciate being part of your big day. Congratulations!

Mallory · Married on 06/16/2018

Awesome stylists and very attentive. They were very friendly.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Hi Mallory,
    Thanks for the feedback. We're glad you enjoyed our team on you wedding day.

Natalie · Married on 06/16/2018

Pauline is amazing!!! She is professional, responsive, and punctual! Literally everything you need for your special day! I cannot recommend her enough! Thank you for making me beautiful for my special day!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Natalie,
    Thank you for your wonderful review. We enjoyed every second of you wedding day.
    Best Wishes and Congratulations!

JEAN · Married on 05/26/2018

Pauline made everything perfect for my daughter's wedding day. Her team and she came to The Brown Palace Hotel, worked until noon, paused for a Tea Party, and then returned for touch ups. . Pauline's sweet nature made everyone feel relaxed and comfortable. She designed eight different hair styles with makeup, and made us all look gorgeous. She is the BEST!!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Hi Jean,
    Thank you so much for your kind words, I had a blast that day! I also wanted to thank you for trusting me, I am soo blessed to meet wonderful people like you. I hope to see you again soon on you next pamper session.

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2018

Pauline and her team were a dream to work with. Pauline was very responsive, professional and while I never got to meet her face to face I trusted her reputation and was not let down. Raquel was the one who actually drove from Denver to Vail at 3am, was on time for to start the bridal party hair and makeup. Raquel’s work was amazing and I think she had a good time with my family and friends as we were getting ready!
    If you are looking for a great company that does great work, affordable and flexible about time and distance go with Pauline and her team!
    Thank you for making us look beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Hi Lauren,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I saw some of the wonderful pictures that were taken and you looked amazing! I am so glad that you are happy with our services.