Play it Again Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
    Allison D. Married on 10/05/2019

Great Wedding DJ!

We were so happy with our experience with Play It Again Entertainment! Our wedding music was perfect. He was very responsive when we had questions and was very friendly and accommodating to our asks. Everyone had a great time!
    Krystina Married on 11/03/2018

Absolute pleasure to work with!

Damon was an absolute pleasure to work with. He gave 100% at our wedding. He's extremely responsive and accommodating and I would recommend him to anyone, not to mention he's a great guy and a great DJ! If you're going back and forth about which DJ to go with for your wedding pick him. You'll be glad you did!
    Randal Z. Married on 10/13/2018

Want a great experience choose Play it Again Entertainment

Play it Again Entertainment was upbeat and professional at our wedding. If you are looking for a professional DJ, that also knows how to make sure you and your guests are having the time of your life, he is definitely the choice for you. Damon has the ability to look into the crowd and know exactly what needs to be heard to get your crowd moving and shaking. If you want your guest talking about your wedding for weeks, or even months to come, choose Damon and Play it Again Entertainment
    Stefan Married on 09/08/2018
    Damon was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was fun, professional and kept our entire audience entertained. Would not hesitate to recommend or book him again 5 STAR!!!
    Jesse Married on 02/17/2018
    Play it Again Entertainment was awesome! They played music to accommodate the kiddos and later in the evening kept the party going. The pricing was also the best that we had seen. I can't thank them enough for the great work they did! We honestly couldn't have asked for a better DJ! I would recommend them to everyone I know. You guys were absolutely fantastic and we are so appreciative of them for being a part of our wedding!
    Laura Married on 02/10/2018
    Damon turned our wedding reception into a full on celebration! He was great from our initial time meeting him straight through to the last song. We completely trusted him with our wedding and he more than delivered. All of our friends and family LOVED the music selections. Damon handled every detailed flawlessly and had fun while doing so. From being the DJ / MC to the Dancefloor Lighting everything was great! He really knows weddings and will ensure your day is the event of a lifetime. We highly recommend Damon and his DJ Service - Play it Again Entertainment! Thank you so much for everything!
    Hillary Married on 01/20/2018
    Damon is AMAZING! He was extremely easy to work with, took all our requests to heart, and made the night a huge success. He knew when to step in and do his announcements, then kicked back and played awesome music! Even our parents with very different taste in music (who wanted a band) were beyond pleased. We all loved the music. You will not regret booking Damon!
    Donna Event on: 12/02/2017
    We haired Damon and his crew at Play It Again two years ago for our Corporate Christmas Party and had a great time! We were unable to get them last year and it showed, our party was not as much fun. I was able to book them for this year's Corporate Christmas Party (which was Dec. 2, 2017) and, again, we all had a great time. People didn't want to stop dancing when they had last dance and it was over. =( Damon and his crew listened to our music selection and watched to see what got our crowd on the dance floor. They got a feel for the type of crowd we had and what they liked to dance to. Everyone was dancing and having a great time. We love them and have already booked them for next year's Corporate Christmas Party!
  • W
    Whitney Event on: 10/07/2017
    I was referred to Damon by a friend and it was the best decision! Had SO much fun, got all my friends up and dancing, and played the music I wanted! Damon is professional, kind, and talented...a great investment to any party!
    Tiffaney Married on 09/03/2017
    Damon was great! The music was perfect and our wedding guests enjoyed it, as he played something for everyone. No one has seen my 70 year old aunt dance, EVER, until that day and my other 80 year old aunt also got down all night! My husband and I are relatively young so he played good music for the younger crowd and it was so LIT, we had the time of our lives. My dad couldn't decide on a song for us to dance to and Damon helped us out with some suggestions. He didn't have the song I wanted to walk down the aisle to, but he purchased it for me with no problem. There were no problems with the sound quality or equipment (that I knew of) and the mics were crystal clear. He was incredibly easy to work with and responded to my emails in a timely fashion, probably one of the most convenient parts of this whole process. It was truly an amazing night and Damon helped make it happen. We plan to book him for all of our parties and events in the future!
    Joseph Married on 06/10/2017
    Best Wedding DJ ever! killed it on songs and delivery! will use Damon from this point forward! great experience.
    Angie Married on 06/03/2017
    We loved both of our Djs. Damon was always in contact with us make sure everything was good to go until the day of. They kept the party alive and everyone had a blast at our wedding.
    Mary Married on 04/29/2017
    Damon and Mario were perfect! Damon spent time checking in to make sure he had the correct songs and understood what we wanted. He was easy to work with and was very professional! Our family and guests were very happy with the music and fun we had. You helped make our celebration a big success!
    Thank you!
    Alx Married on 12/03/2016
    Great dj, he really knew how to keep the party going and playing amazing music.
    Brett Married on 10/15/2016
    Amazing DJ. He was so helpful and easy to get a hold of. For our wedding it was a father and sun duo and we couldn't have asked for a better dj. Thanks again.
    Dan Married on 08/20/2016
    Play it Again Entertainment did an awesome job at my wedding! We received so many compliments from friends and family. If you need DJ service look no further!
    Mark Married on 07/30/2016
    Damon from Play it Again Entertainment kept the party going! He played what we wanted and added what was perfect additions to our reception. If you are looking for a reliable and fun DJ for your wedding, you can't go wrong!
    Robyn Married on 06/28/2016
    Damon was professional, quick to respond to my questions and also had suggestions that I hadn't thought of. He was flexible enough to incorporate some of my ideas as well. He was instrumental in our event running smoothly and asked important questions to make sure it did. Guests came to me and told me how much they enjoyed the DJ. He is more than a DJ he also set up and provided the needed microphones for the wedding. Added bonus, his wife can sing like an angel. My daughter wanted a special song sung at the wedding. I was at a loss because I didn't know a soloist who could sing it. He said I think I can help, and oh my goodness she nailed it. Thank Damon for helping my daughter have her dream wedding.
    Mary Married on 06/18/2016
    Damon was great to work with for our wedding day. The first time my husband and I met Damon we knew right away that he was going to be perfect. I highly recommend Damon and Play it Again Entertainment to any bride, Damon really knows how to go beyond the extra mile and we were very impressed and pleased with his services.
  • Z
    Zondra Married on 05/14/2016
    my DJ Damon was the BOMB!! he was there at my rehearsal, at all my meetings that I had, and played all the music that I had listed on my sheet that he had me fill out. I will always call him on any event that I will give!!
    Jacqueline Event on: 05/27/2017
    Was a pleasure to deal with, had a great selection of music, friendly, courteous, professional! Would recommend and rehire!