Play it Again AZ Reviews

1 User photo

Play it Again AZ 1

Victoria Wilson · Married on 01/19/2019

Dj ramo is amazing!

DJ RAMO did such an amazing job with our wedding. From the very first time we booked with him up to our big day! He took all our ideas and mashed them together perfectly. Everything flowed smoothly and he always kept people out on the dance floor. The music and the party was the most important thing for us for our wedding and it was everything we could've wanted and more. We have gotten so much positive feed back from all our friends and family and would recommend DJ RAMO any day!!!!

Andrea · Married on 11/24/2018

Ask & you shall receive!

When people told us the most important parts of a wedding are food & music, DJ Omar surpasses all expectations! We had specific requests and a vision for our big day and Omar not only saw our vision, but completely made it all come to life. We wanted our first dance to feel like we were the only ones in the room - he offered a spotlight and had our venue dim all the lights which drowned everyone out. He completely livened our crowd and had everyone on the dance floor. All of our guests raved about our music. The biggest thing Omar did for us, was a week before our wedding - we gave him the father daughter song, along with a YouTube Spanish version and asked if he could somehow intertwine the two. No easy task and with little time - he made it happen and it was absolutely amazing!!! We could rave about him all day long. Do yourself a favor and stop looking now, choose Play It Again AZ and trust DJ Omar.

Alyssa Yubeta - Haag · Married on 11/18/2018

Kevin and Alyssa

DJ Ramo was amazing. He was very prompt with getting back to me with any questions or concerns I had. I received plenty of compliments from guests in regards to the wedding music. I would trust him again anytime I need a DJ.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2018

DJ Ramo Rocked It!

DJ Ramo rocked it! He played the perfect music for the evening and kept everyone dancing and having a great time! His energy was wonderful and professional. He is my DJ of choice for every future event I do! Thanks, DJ Ramo!

Samantha Alcocer · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Fantastic!

DJ Ramo is absolutely amazing. When originally meeting with DJ Ramo, he was accommodating to our West Valley location to meet in person. When I expressed my concern over my Grandfather not being able to hear the music and lyrics to our Grandfather/Granddaughter dance (he has 20% of his hearing left), DJ Ramo went above and beyond to “mic him” so that he could clearly hear without any issues. He made not only my dream Grandfather/Granddaughter dance come true, but also our first dance as husband and wife. The playlist he made was a hit for all attendees, and now that it’s been two weeks since our big day, I am still receiving rave reviews from guests on the must played. DJ Ramo... thank you so much for making our night so memorable!

Jessica Thoen · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend DJ Ramo!

DJ Ramo was the DJ for our wedding and he did an amazing job! We left the song choices to him and he did not disappoint! Very professional and experienced! His set up and lights were amazing! I highly recommend him to DJ any event!

Sheila · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Ramos did a FANTASTIC job at our daughter's wedding last weekend! TONS of complements from our guests. Guests were CONSTANTLY on the dance floor and had a great time. The up lighting was beautiful. Our family would recommend DJ Ramos without hesitation! Sheila G.

Emily · Married on 09/28/2018

DJ Ramo was great! He was very professional and responsive. He read the crowd well and had everyone up on the dance floor!

Jere · Married on 06/08/2018

DJ Ramo was awesome! He made sure everything was the way we wanted it and did everything how we asked! Definitely would recommend.

Lisa · Married on 06/08/2018

DJ Ramo was amazing, he was able to keep our dance floor full. He follow all our wishes and provided great suggestions. He was able to meet and work out all details with our live ceremony duet.

Aubry · Married on 05/12/2018

Best service out there, couldn't have been happier. Omar traveled to Flagstaff for our dream wedding and helped all of our dreams come true! I love how personable he is and how he wants to make sure everything is just how you want it. From our ceremony to the reception, it was absolutely wonderful!

Jenn · Married on 04/14/2018

Dj Ramo exceeded all expectations! He was more responsive than i was. He assisted in reminding me of deadlines, let me make change after change and assisted in making our special day stress free. I will definately be using him again for any event that needs a DJ!!!!
    The Brenners

Ken · Married on 04/14/2018

I was very nervous about booking a DJ for my wedding because we all know that the DJ can make or break your ceremony. DJ Ramo knocked it out of the park; I would highly recommend his services. We met a couple of times to share our vision of the ceremony with him and he was on board with us from the start. He is very professional and flexible. He did not pressure us on anything or try to use our wedding to showcase his DJ skills; He let us know from the start that it was our wedding and he was there to do whatever he could to make our vision come true. My wife and I come from different cultural backgrounds and it was important to us that the music represented both cultures so it was important to us that we had a DJ that was able and willing to adequately blend the music and show both sides. DJ Ramo did a spectacular job, all the guests raved about him and didn’t want the night to end as they chanted “one more song.” His Uplighting was amazing and the Boomerang photo booth was a hit with the guests. Highly recommend!!!

MARISSA · Married on 02/10/2018

Omar,
    Thank you for a night filled with great music and keeping things running on time. You worked so great with my coordinator that people thought I got a package deal!! Thank you for going above and beyond and making sure that you were able to play ALL the music that I requested! There wasn't ONE song I didn't hear off that list!!! You made our wedding so much fun! You are awesome!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/29/2017

Omar was great and a total lifesaver! He played all the genres we asked in the perfect order. He accommodated our music requests, as well as our guests', without a complaint. Omar also did a great job at making sure our ceremony was bilingual (Spanish and English). We encountered some issues with our venue and had no sound for the ceremony 2 days before the wedding! Omar came to the rescue and provided that for us. His pricing was the most accommodating, too! Loved having Omar at our wedding; would recommend him to all couples!

• O

Olivia · Married on 10/28/2017

We are SO happy we chose DJ Ramo to DJ our wedding. He was super accommodating and very involved leading up to our wedding. He did a great job transitioning from one song to the next without any lapses. He was super nice and always listened to people’s song requests. We had a ton of fun and would HIGHLY recommend. He put together a good mix of before ceremony music and also played all our favorite 80’s hits during dinner. Best wedding DJ we’ve ever seen. -The Ferguson’s

Blane · Married on 10/28/2017

DJ Ramo was nothing less than perfect as our wedding DJ. He came to our vendor day a couple of months prior to the wedding day to make sure he was on top of our timeline and maintained that level of professionalism and courtesy throughout the process.

He was an integral part of making our wedding go so smoothly. Our entrances were flawless and the sound was fantastic during the ceremony. He had people up and dancing the entirety of the reception. We received countless compliments about the music throughout the night and that is really a testament to how well DJ Ramo was able to capture our relationship in the music he played.

I really can't say enough good things about him. Thank you so much!

Graciela · Married on 10/21/2017

Wow - just WOW! If you want perfect everything, then hire DJ Ramo.

Play it Again AZ 2

Megan · Married on 10/20/2017

It was an amazing experience working with DJ Ramo for our wedding! He was easy to get in contact with, worked well with myself, my (now) husband, and our wedding planner. He responded to email very quickly, provided everything from the quote to the contract to the final payment information with ease. He also worked exceptionally well with our timeline and playlist. He was very attentive to our needs and very considerate to what we wanted played from the ceremony to cocktail hour to dinner hour to the reception dancing! He also was excellent assisting with releasing tables for dinner and made sure everyone was happy with the music. I was super impressed with his professionalism and the price was perfect for our budget as well. Thank you!

Chris · Married on 04/08/2017

Let me tell you one thing this was the best DJ! He works with you makes sure that you have the best day! Very flexible understood what we wanted and made it happen for our wedding in Sedona Arizona!! If you're looking for a DJ for any type of event this is the one to go with!!!

Debra · Married on 04/08/2017

DJ Ramo was absolutely amazing. Anytime I had a question he quickly responded. He was very easy to get in touch with. I had a few extra request and he followed threw perfectly and even threw in ideas. He was always on top of the music and switched up the beat at the perfect time! All my guest raved about how great our DJ was!!! A million times over again I would choose play it again Az.

Henry · Married on 03/18/2017

Great DJ. very personable demeanor. Will book again in the future.

Serena · Married on 11/12/2016

We can not say enough about how amazing DJ Ramo and Play it Again Entertainment made our reception. From the great communication and professionalism, to their service they day of - they were fantastic! DJ Ramo was accommodating to all of our requests, and read our guests perfectly to ensure the party kept going. Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Play it Again AZ's reply:

You and your family were an absolute treat to work with. Plus- we nailed the #mannequinchallenge! Your wedding team, venue, decor was stunning. I'm very thankful I got to be a part of your special day. Thank you Serena!

Heidi · Married on 10/29/2016

DJ Ramo was very accommodating when meeting for our wedding. We had several last minute changes and it was never a problem for him to accommodate us. He came to our event early to set up and the sound was great along with the lighting he provided. DJ Ramo gets involved and made it fun for all of our guests. He helped in coordinating the event so that things would run smoothly. Everyone was dancing all night, and he made our wedding very special. Even during dinner he played the music we requested before hand. He's very professional and not afraid to put himself out there to make your event exciting and fun for all! A lot of our guests asked for his buisness card and I was happy to pass his info on to them. I would highly recommend DJ Ramo, he truly is THE BEST!
    Heidi & Larry