Play it Again AZ Reviews

Play it Again AZ 2
  • KayleyJane

KayleyJane · Getting married on 04/03/2020

We get to choose

DJ Ramo is very polite and definitely works WITH YOU! He listens to what you want and what your wedding is going to be. He is open to do whatever songs you choose. You can give him a set list and he will play just strictly that. Or he can play with your list and a variation of popular wedding music, it is all catered to what you are wanting. There is no generic list where you choose from 2 or 3 songs for every moment throughout the night- YOU tell him what song! I love that. My fiancé and I wanted to customize our music, from the moment of walking down the isle to the very exit of the night. And Dj Ramo is by far the best for this!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Daniel Munoz · Married on 07/19/2019

Keila & Daniel 2019

Our experience was amazing! 10/10 would recommend Omar. He was extremely considerate to our requests and brought a positive attitude to the day of the event. There were a couple of last minute adjustments and Omar did not hesitate to get it done. Omar made our day special and pain free!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Mont Diesel · Married on 05/25/2019

DJ Ramo worked wonders with our wedding!

DJ Ramo worked wonders with our wedding!!! Even under extreme time restraints, he came through in the clutch. The flow and order of the night was well organized and expertly executed, we were impressed by it all, it’s hard to put it into words. Thank you, we highly recommend working with Play It Again AZ and DJ Ramo!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2019

Book him now!!

DJ Ramo was incredible!!! The music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception was perfect. I love how he had set up his equipment, speakers, wireless microphones and even the lighting for the dance floor for us and they came out flawlessly. Everyone has been raving about how on point the music was and we totally agree! We mentioned that we love jazz and 90s R&B and he totally understood our taste. DJ Ramo was extremely organized with wedding music worksheets that was so easy to fill out and was so responsive to all of our emails, he would reply within the same hour! Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without this fun, kind, amazing, professional, and talented DJ!!! Thank you DJ Ramo! We hope to work wit you again in the future if ever have any more events in AZ!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Play it Again AZ 3
  • Blair

Blair · Married on 03/30/2019

Awesome experience!

Dj Ramo was the perfect choice to be our wedding DJ! He was a great emcee and kept the crowd dancing all night. We loved the photo booth and uplights he provided as well. We would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Esther · Married on 03/23/2019

March wedding

Great dj!! Kept everyone entertained and enjoyed how involved he was in our wedding!! He was on point with keeping on schedule and didnt make you feel rushed. Very nice and would recommend him to anyone!! Thanks again Omar couldnt have pulled off the night without you!

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • Giselle

Giselle · Married on 03/16/2019

Effortlessly Amazing

It's taken me a few months to write this, but it's always been in the back of mind, so here I am. lol My husband and I hired Omar for our wedding in March. From the very beginning, you could just tell he was humble, kind, and caring. He cared about our wedding and our expectations. What I liked was that he had us fill out a form with songs we wanted for certain times of the night. This made it super organized and we didn't have to worry about when to play certain songs because he had it all under control. He also has a "do not play" list, which is a list of songs that he will not play if you don't want him to - even if people request them. Thank God he had this because i absolutely hate the cha-cha slide song. LOL. Not only did he play all the best music, his transitions were so smooth and effortless. I'm a big music person, so transition was important, lol! Thank you, Omar, for doing an incredible job at our wedding. My guests were dancing all night and kept saying how amazing you did. I 10/10 recommend PlayItAgainAZ for your event!! - The Laursens

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 02/17/2019

Play It Again AZ

We want to thank DJ Ramo for being a part of our special day!
    Our venue (Aldea at the Landmark) only had one option for DJ service until we saw a new option- Play It Again AZ. We met Omar at the Vendor night and we were interested to find out more. After we had a more detailed introductory meeting with Omar, we chose him for our DJ because of the more personal experience!
    We admit the hardest part was picking the music itself (sorry DJ!) so our choices were a mix of genres. We provided our Spotify playlist of songs we wanted incorporated in the wedding but otherwise flexible with songs themselves within genres we wanted. Ultimately, we just wanted to make sure we had as many people on the dance floor and having a good time!
    The sound quality was clear and at the right levels it needed to be throughout the reception and ceremony. We loved our choices played and rolled with whatever songs DJ surprised us with in between. We also loved the lights during the reception!
    Thank you again, and we are so glad you joined Aldea!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Victoria Wilson · Married on 01/19/2019

Dj ramo is amazing!

DJ RAMO did such an amazing job with our wedding. From the very first time we booked with him up to our big day! He took all our ideas and mashed them together perfectly. Everything flowed smoothly and he always kept people out on the dance floor. The music and the party was the most important thing for us for our wedding and it was everything we could've wanted and more. We have gotten so much positive feed back from all our friends and family and would recommend DJ RAMO any day!!!!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Diamond · Married on 12/30/2018

Professional & Talented. He took care of everything for us.

DJ Ramo was amazing! When I first started planning my wedding I didn't want a DJ because I was planning a small wedding. But even with a group of only 40 people, DJ Ramo had everyone dancing. He was incredibly responsive and professional, and I would 100 percent recommend him for any wedding or event.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Andrea · Married on 11/24/2018

Ask & you shall receive!

When people told us the most important parts of a wedding are food & music, DJ Omar surpasses all expectations! We had specific requests and a vision for our big day and Omar not only saw our vision, but completely made it all come to life. We wanted our first dance to feel like we were the only ones in the room - he offered a spotlight and had our venue dim all the lights which drowned everyone out. He completely livened our crowd and had everyone on the dance floor. All of our guests raved about our music. The biggest thing Omar did for us, was a week before our wedding - we gave him the father daughter song, along with a YouTube Spanish version and asked if he could somehow intertwine the two. No easy task and with little time - he made it happen and it was absolutely amazing!!! We could rave about him all day long. Do yourself a favor and stop looking now, choose Play It Again AZ and trust DJ Omar.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Alyssa Yubeta - Haag · Married on 11/18/2018

Kevin and Alyssa

DJ Ramo was amazing. He was very prompt with getting back to me with any questions or concerns I had. I received plenty of compliments from guests in regards to the wedding music. I would trust him again anytime I need a DJ.

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2018

DJ Ramo Rocked It!

DJ Ramo rocked it! He played the perfect music for the evening and kept everyone dancing and having a great time! His energy was wonderful and professional. He is my DJ of choice for every future event I do! Thanks, DJ Ramo!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Samantha Alcocer · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Fantastic!

DJ Ramo is absolutely amazing. When originally meeting with DJ Ramo, he was accommodating to our West Valley location to meet in person. When I expressed my concern over my Grandfather not being able to hear the music and lyrics to our Grandfather/Granddaughter dance (he has 20% of his hearing left), DJ Ramo went above and beyond to “mic him” so that he could clearly hear without any issues. He made not only my dream Grandfather/Granddaughter dance come true, but also our first dance as husband and wife. The playlist he made was a hit for all attendees, and now that it’s been two weeks since our big day, I am still receiving rave reviews from guests on the must played. DJ Ramo... thank you so much for making our night so memorable!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Jessica Thoen · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend DJ Ramo!

DJ Ramo was the DJ for our wedding and he did an amazing job! We left the song choices to him and he did not disappoint! Very professional and experienced! His set up and lights were amazing! I highly recommend him to DJ any event!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Sheila · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Ramos did a FANTASTIC job at our daughter's wedding last weekend! TONS of complements from our guests. Guests were CONSTANTLY on the dance floor and had a great time. The up lighting was beautiful. Our family would recommend DJ Ramos without hesitation! Sheila G.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Emily · Married on 09/28/2018

DJ Ramo was great! He was very professional and responsive. He read the crowd well and had everyone up on the dance floor!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jere · Married on 06/08/2018

DJ Ramo was awesome! He made sure everything was the way we wanted it and did everything how we asked! Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/08/2018

DJ Ramo was amazing, he was able to keep our dance floor full. He follow all our wishes and provided great suggestions. He was able to meet and work out all details with our live ceremony duet.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Aubry · Married on 05/12/2018

Best service out there, couldn't have been happier. Omar traveled to Flagstaff for our dream wedding and helped all of our dreams come true! I love how personable he is and how he wants to make sure everything is just how you want it. From our ceremony to the reception, it was absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jenn · Married on 04/14/2018

Dj Ramo exceeded all expectations! He was more responsive than i was. He assisted in reminding me of deadlines, let me make change after change and assisted in making our special day stress free. I will definately be using him again for any event that needs a DJ!!!!
    The Brenners

Sent on 04/30/2018

Ken · Married on 04/14/2018

I was very nervous about booking a DJ for my wedding because we all know that the DJ can make or break your ceremony. DJ Ramo knocked it out of the park; I would highly recommend his services. We met a couple of times to share our vision of the ceremony with him and he was on board with us from the start. He is very professional and flexible. He did not pressure us on anything or try to use our wedding to showcase his DJ skills; He let us know from the start that it was our wedding and he was there to do whatever he could to make our vision come true. My wife and I come from different cultural backgrounds and it was important to us that the music represented both cultures so it was important to us that we had a DJ that was able and willing to adequately blend the music and show both sides. DJ Ramo did a spectacular job, all the guests raved about him and didn’t want the night to end as they chanted “one more song.” His Uplighting was amazing and the Boomerang photo booth was a hit with the guests. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 04/22/2018

MARISSA · Married on 02/10/2018

Omar,
    Thank you for a night filled with great music and keeping things running on time. You worked so great with my coordinator that people thought I got a package deal!! Thank you for going above and beyond and making sure that you were able to play ALL the music that I requested! There wasn't ONE song I didn't hear off that list!!! You made our wedding so much fun! You are awesome!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/29/2017

Omar was great and a total lifesaver! He played all the genres we asked in the perfect order. He accommodated our music requests, as well as our guests', without a complaint. Omar also did a great job at making sure our ceremony was bilingual (Spanish and English). We encountered some issues with our venue and had no sound for the ceremony 2 days before the wedding! Omar came to the rescue and provided that for us. His pricing was the most accommodating, too! Loved having Omar at our wedding; would recommend him to all couples!

Sent on 10/30/2017