Platinum Transportation STL Reviews

16 | Maryville, IL

16 Reviews for Platinum Transportation STL

• Caitlyn

Caitlyn Shearman · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Great bus and a great time!

Everything was so easy to book and very clear expectations were set. We all had a great time! Bus had great AC (important!), was very clean, and the driver was safe. Couldn't ask for anything more!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Platinum Transportation STL's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Caitlyn! Thank you for choosing Platinum Transportation, our goal is to deliver the ultimate transportation experience possible. We are hopeful that you will share your experience with others!

Sarah Noles · Married on 02/09/2020

Platinum Transportation made our wedding day transport smooth!

We decided upon Platinum transportation as our wedding transportation after researching a variety of companies and found them to be not only affordable but also a great value. They did not disappoint! We were able to meet with the owner and see the bus prior to booking, which was great. The day of our wedding, our driver, Harlan, was prompt, professional and easy to work with. We did end up changing our route while taking photos before the ceremony and he was flexible and worked with us to make sure we got to every place we wanted to hit! I would definitely recommend Platinum Transportation!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Platinum Transportation STL's reply:

Thank you for sharing your wedding day transportation experience with us. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our clients. We are grateful for the opportunity, thank you for choosing Platinum Transportation.

Claire Minnick · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent service

This was our first time working with Platinum Transportation and they did not disappoint! Our driver was very kind. We appreciated the personal connection with this company. We got to chat with Stephanie during the process and appreciated getting to know her. She was very helpful and made planning less stressful. We would recommend Platinum transportation!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Platinum Transportation STL's reply:

We are very grateful for your positive feedback, thank you for the trust you placed in us. Stephanie is amazing, we agree, she is a key part of the planning process. We remain hopeful that your experience will be one you will continue to share with others. Thank you again for choosing Platinum Transportation!
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome Service

I used this company for my wedding, we had a bus for the wedding party and also did a shuttle bus for guests to get to and from their hotel and reception venue. Each driver we had was on time and were awesome! They were so laid back, we are quite a rowdy group, but they were jut so easy going. I worked with Stephanie from the very beginning and she was always there to answer any of my questions, and I asked a ton! She was so wonderful to work with! I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is needing this type of service! They went above and beyond for us!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic!

We rented them for our wedding and they were fantastic! The bus was awesome and perfect for the 12 of us with some room to spare. Built in ice coolers were super nice too! And our driver Jim was really great to work with! The company itself even let me change arrival times just a few days before my wedding and were very accommodating the entire time. Definitely recommend and would use again!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Hempen · Married on 09/07/2019

Great to work with!

Platinum Transportation was so great to work with! They were incredibly flexible and very responsive. The bus was very clean, and the driver did a great job navigating downtown STL, getting us everywhere we needed to be on-time. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Sarah Ziebol · Married on 08/23/2019

Affordable and amazing!!

We had a wonderful experience with Platinum it was easy going and I didn’t have to worry about anything! Defiantly recommend this company!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Kate · Married on 06/29/2019

Great staff!!!

The staff is so wonderful to work with and so nice!!! The bus was great and our driver, Ken was fantastic!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Britni · Married on 06/22/2019

Best bus company to rent from!

Fantastic company to have transport our group! We originally rented the 29 passenger bus but then realized we would need more room so they allowed us to change to a bigger bus. We had a wedding party composed of 33 people(including a 4 month old) and our driver was absolutely the best. We needed to stop within the first 15 minutes to get more to drink and for some passengers to use the restroom. Following our stop we needed a place to actually use for the wedding and our driver took us to a park he knew of that ended up working out perfectly! We made a couple more stops and then he dropped us all back off at the reception hall. After departure we realized a phone had been left and he even brought it back to us. He was interactive with all of us the whole time and became a part of our group, rather than just our driver for the day. We’re all so glad we chose to use a small family owned business that treats their customers so fantastically!

Sent on 07/08/2019

T Bell · Married on 05/18/2019

Bell Waters Wedding

Platinum did an excellent job transporting our wedding party to and from several locations. The bus was clean, cool and comfortable with great music! Everyone had a blast!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Platinum Transportation STL's reply:

Thank you for this review Todd! You were great to work with and if you should ever need anything in the future, please reach out!

Kelli Bisby · Married on 04/27/2019

Helped our day run smoothly!

Our driver was prompt and courteous and made sure our wedding day ran smoothly! On top of that, the bus is very nice, well-maintained and affordable when compared to others! I would recommend!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Platinum Transportation STL's reply:

Thank you for your review Kelli! You and your guests were a joy to have and should you ever need transportation in the future, I hope you reach out to us again!
  • W

William Kreutzberg · Married on 02/02/2019

Excellent service

On time, courteous, clean, and professional.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Platinum Transportation STL's reply:

Thank you very much for the review William. It was a pleasure transporting you and your guest for your special event. Please keep Platinum Transportation in mind for any of your future needs. Have a great day

Pamela · Married on 09/18/2018

We used Platinum Transportation for a 28 passenger bus for the Taylor Swift concert on Sept 18th. The entire experience from booking to follow up the day after the event was exceptional, including the driver Dennis - I highly recommend this company for transportation needs!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Pamela,
    Thank you very much for leaving us a review so our future customers can hear about us. Thank you for the business and using us for the Taylor Swift concert. It was our pleasure to transport you and your guest. Please keep us in mind for any of your future events and hope you have a great day.

hilary · Married on 09/08/2018

Our bus driver was great!! He was super nice and made the day even better even though it was raining! My wedding party and the groom and I had a BLAST!!! We got the biggest bus, it had coolers, ice, water, lights, and an awesome sound system! The ONLY thing was that the seat cushions we found out were dirty. when my bridesmaid got up from sitting they all had this light brown/dirt stain on the back of their dresses. I would have been way more upset if my dress would have had it as well but luckily it didn't! I talked to Stephanie about it and she is aware. Also, she is great to work with and extremely helpful!! It was such a BLAST, well worth the money by far and would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Hilary,
    Thank you very much for leaving us a review for our future customer to see. I am glad to hear everyone had a great time on your special day. I am extremely sorry to hear about the light brown stain on the dresses. I personally inspect every single vehicle before it leaves our faculty but I will be sure to look into this to be sure it never happens again. Thanks again for your business it is greatly appreciated. Have a great day!

Megan · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Fantastic locally/family owned company!

I cannot say enough good things about Platinum Transportation. We used them for our wedding to take the wedding party to and from the ceremony, photos, and the venue. We had a huge group of about 40 people, so I was thrilled when they had an affordable option to fit that large of a party. The bus was clean and had awesome accommodations for us. They were quick to respond, not pushy, and was very professional when it came to the booking process. Fast forward to the event, Don our driver was absolutely amazing and coordinated everything with my photographer so that I didn't have to worry. He got everyone to where they needed to be on time with absolutely no stress or worries on us. Everyone had a great time and I couldn't recommend them enough.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Alex · Married on 09/07/2019

Quality Service

The driver was very professional, personable and punctual. The bus itself was well-kept and comfortable. The sound system performed well too. I would recommend Platinum Transportation to a friend.

Sent on 09/23/2019