Platinum Productions, Incorporated Reviews

33 | Lunenburg, MA

33 Reviews for Platinum Productions, Incorporated

Marissa · Married on 09/22/2017

I really cannot say enough about Mike and Platinum Productions. I work with him often on the corporate side, so I knew hiring him for our ceremony and reception sound/music as well as a photobooth was a no brainer. Mike knows exactly what songs to play and when, and literally everyone at my reception was not only dancing, but asked for our playlist! Book Mike immediately!

Van · Married on 09/03/2017

Our experience with DJ Mike Campbell and Platinum Productions was fantastic. From the start, Mike was a true professional and met with us to discuss our vision for the wedding and the overall environment that we wanted to create for our special day. Mike was a terrific DJ and MC, and his set up with the lighting equipment and photo booth was top-notch. Everything came together perfectly on the day and we could not be happier with selecting Platinum Productions as our entertainment vendor.

Lindsay · Married on 07/14/2017

We highly recommend Platinum Productions! Mike is so professional and reliable. He met with us to go over everything, and the day of the wedding even helped us figure out the timeline of events. His website is awesome and it allows you to plan which songs you want for different parts of the night, which makes it super easy planning! Platinum Productions played the perfect songs and ensured that the dance floor was never empty. He even danced with us at one point! Over all this is a great quality, professional company, I can’t imagine having any other DJ at our wedding. We would recommend to anyone.

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2017

Mikey is amazing! He does a great job and always makes sure things go over smoothly. We used Platinum Productions for our ceremony and reception. We also opted for the photo booth. The sound during the ceremony was great! Everyone could hear clearly. During the reception he made sure to play music that he knew the crowd would be interested in. The photo booth was a hit! Everyone loved it and it was great getting the digital version of the pictures afterwards. My husband and I had a blast looking at them all. Overall, Mikey does a fantastic job and I would absolutely recommend him!

Todd · Married on 12/31/2016

Used Mike from Platinum Productions for our New Years Eve wedding. Mike was professional and courteous throughout the planning stages and ceremony. Mike had great input to better our ceremony and the finished product was excellent. We could not have been happier with Platinum Productions and the job they did. Would highly recommend them for all your DJ needs.

Valerie · Married on 10/21/2016

Michael does such a fantastic job and knows exactly what he's doing! He has such great ideas for any aspect of your wedding. Couldn't be any happier with all the time he put into everything and all the great things Platinum Production brought to our wedding!

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2016

Not only did Mike keep the dance floor moving constantly, he was super professional and easy going and held our hand through the process which I felt many vendors tend not to do. We had 6 hours of his work, a photo booth for 3 hours and 12 uplights for under $1700 which was super reasonable considering that this is entertainment for guests. Everyone loved the photo booth and the jams ??I also got a flash drive with all the pictures in the photo booth literally the week after ?? can you say blackmail?!? They were great!
    I couldn't have been happier with my choice here.

Teresa · Married on 08/20/2016

Mike is passionate about what he does and he is very professional! He provides high quality work all the way from the uplighting, DJ, and MC work. He guided us through every step of the proccess while we were wedding planning and truly gave us peace of mind. I had so many of my guests compliment his work. I would highly recommend Mike and when I need a DJ again I know who to go to!

Brieanna · Married on 03/12/2016

Mike was amazing!! Everyone had a blast and kept tell my husband and I how much fun they were having and it was one of the best weddings they have been too in a long time!!

Brandon · Married on 11/28/2015

In short: EXCEPTIONAL VALUE! Mike and Platinum Productions ROCKED our wedding reception and 100% did their part in facilitating our PERFECT event! We DEFINITELY recommend setting up a consultation with them! Read on for the details...

Platinum Productions was nothing short of a class act and delivered everything Mike said they would. Initial consultation months before the wedding, proposal and contracting, final sit-down nearer the event date, and event day execution were VERY PROFESSIONAL, HIGHLY RESPECTFUL, and QUITE EFFICIENT. We had heard of how good Mike's events and services were but had never seen any of them in person (we had been invited to see the setup at the Platinum Productions offices but didn't have the opportunity) - we were NOT disappointed!

Even though Platinum Productions offers many more services than we required, Mike and company did not at all water down their delivery for the services we did need. We initially considered having a live band do our reception, but when we saw what we would need to pay to do that, a DJ was a wiser decision. When we initially met with Mike, we were looking just to acquire DJ services, but he created a reception package for us that included event coordination (working WITH our wedding party and reception vendors) and an intentional Master of Ceremonies for the reception, which was a significant INCREASE in value for us.

In the DJ role, Platinum Productions' extensive available playlist, request system, and in-event selections worked great with our musical preferences and flavors. Mike himself ROCKED the MC role during the reception (we and our guests loved him in that role) and as an event coordinator, he let us and our wedding party mentally relax as he took care of all of the play-by-play details throughout the reception that we would otherwise have had to think about ourselves.

We were EXCEPTIONALLY pleased at the service provided. 100% happy customers! 100% RECOMMENDATION!

Kristine · Married on 11/07/2015

Mike was awesome though the whole process! He is so relatable and really knows what he's talking about. He provided us with a packed danced floor all night! Highly recommended for any party needs!

Mike kept our dance floor packed all night! Definitely take advantage of the online planning form to help your day go smoothly. The photo booth was so fun and we even received video messages from our guests after! It was an awesome night!

Nickie · Married on 08/01/2015

Michael and his team were AMAZING. They did both our ceremony and reception. Everything was perfect, the music, the uplighting and the interaction with us and our guest was great. I couldn't have imagined our wedding day being any more perfect!

Carissa · Married on 07/18/2015

We've used Platinum Productions for a summer school program and also our wedding reception. They are of excellent quality and service of any occasion! They were able to transform our school's dining hall into a dance floor with club-like effect for our summer school students using laser lights and heart-pumping music.

We recently used them for our summer wedding where their uplighting perfected our reception venue. They played all the right music to keep our guests on the dance floor and having fun. Platinum Productions even customized our monogram with a Chinese character for our last name. Our guests even commented on how awesome their services were!

• User6120762 · 2+ years ago

Would recommend to anyone! Punctual and professional!!!

• F

Faith · Married on 11/01/2014

Great service!! Very personable and attentive!!

Bill · Married on 10/11/2014

Everything was fantastic. I do not have one bad thing to say about platinum productions

Christopher · Married on 10/04/2014

My dj experience with Platinum Productions was fantastic. I would not change a thing.

Jillian · Married on 08/30/2014

Platinum Productions did an amazing job and made my wedding a night to remember! Mike Campbell is an outstanding DJ and runs a remarkable company at such a young age.

• kate

kate · Married on 08/08/2014

You did an amazing job for both the ceremony and also the reception. Thank you so much for helping our day be the best day of our lives.

I used Platinum Productions for my August 2014 wedding and they did an incredible job and were very reasonably priced. Everything was as discussed and went smoothly. People had the dance floor packed from the first song til after the clean up crews had arrived. I was thrilled with my decision to use Platinum Productions and would highly recommend them.

Mike was very professional, friendly, and flexible. We could choose what music was played (or not played) at our wedding reception on the easy-to-use website, but we also didn't have to micro-manage because Mike filled in the rest. The music perfectly set the mood from cocktail hour through dinner and dancing. I would definitely recommend Platinum Productions to any other brides-and-grooms-to-be.

Mikey, what can I say, he is the best of the best. His overall rating should be a 6 out of 5. Always goes above and beyond expectations. There is no doubt in my mind that he offers THE BEST services not only in MA and New England but in the entire USA!!! You have to use this guy for any event. He is an amazing guy and his company is top of the line, worth every single penny!!!

I work as a wedding photographer on the side, and I knew that I wanted Mike and Platinum Productions to DJ my wedding after working along side them. When I worked with Mike he gave me a timeline of the events happening (parent dances, cake cutting, etc.) and he always made sure I was present and READY before anything started. As a bride, I felt at ease knowing all the people I hired would be working as a team under Mikes guidance.

Mike and his crew show a passion for what they do and take a tremendous pride in making sure your party amazing. All of the guests at our wedding commented on how incredible the music was and that the pulse of the party never came down. They even were able to accommodate most of our guests requests without taking away from the flow of the music. We highly recommend Platinum Productions for any event you are planning. Thanks again guys - Matthew and Caitlyn Germain

Maria · Married on 10/06/2012

We loved working with Platinum Productions. They took our wedding to the next level with sound at our ceremony, custom monogram on our dance floor and up lighting all over our venue. They kept the party moving all night. I was so pleased that the respected all generations of our family and played a wide variety of music . People still talk about it to this day!