Platinum Productions, Incorporated Reviews

49 | Lunenburg, MA

49 Reviews for Platinum Productions, Incorporated

Jessica S. · Married on 10/24/2020

Wedding reception

After our original reception plans fell through due to Covid, my husband and I were blessed to connect with Mikey and Platinum Productions to Dj our wedding reception. Mikey came through for us BIG TIME and took all the pressure off the reception portion of our special day. He was professional, responded wonderfully to our guests and the vision of our reception, and was an absolute pleasure to have as our DJ & emcee. 10/10 would recommend Mikey... you will not be disappointed and he will give you a great time and the experience you want for your event!

Thank you for being part of our bright spot in such a crazy year!

David K. · Married on 10/10/2020

Our wedding

Working with Mike at Platinum Productions made our wedding perfect. Incredibly professional and bent over backwards to make sure everything went according to plan. Just incredible service for such an important day in our lives.

Matthew M. · Married on 08/09/2020

Excellent experience a must have!

Mike was absolutely great when it came to the planning and the execution of everything we wanted to happen on our special day. Sitting down with him and going over all of the fine details we wanted to happen that day. Using his online planner made it easy to put in all of our special moments and times that things were going to happen easy! He was very professional the day of and the up lighting was amazing! He kept our guest dancing right up to the last song at the end of the night!!
    I would highly recommend mike and his team at Platinum Productions!!!

• Betty

Betty A. · Married on 08/01/2020

We pulled it off in 2020

Michael is one of the best DJ's ever!!! My fiance and I had been planning our wedding for a while and when Covid decided to throw us a curveball we had to sit back and wait. We got lucky and were able to go forward three months after our original date, but Michael was so easy to work with and flexible. We gave him the dates that we had available and he told us what one worked for him. Everything went off without a hitch and I am so glad we found him!!!

Sent on 12/29/2020

Christopher N. · Married on 07/12/2020

Above and beyond

Went above and beyond to make our day the best it could be

Sent on 01/04/2021

Molly R. · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding DJ

I can’t say enough good things about Mikey and his work! DJ, uplighting, photo booth, there’s really nothing he can’t do! He made our wedding reception fun and run smoothly! I would recommend Platinum Productions to any couples looking for a DJ. Thank you so much for everything Mikey!

Katie P. · Married on 10/12/2019

Simply amazing!

Platinum Productions is the DJ that keeps everyone on the dance floor all night no matter what age they are! Mike is great to work with and is super helpful at every step of the planning process. The photobooth services are great as well!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Emily F. · Married on 09/30/2019

One Hell of a Party

Platinum Productions did an amazing job at our wedding. They were extremely accommodating. The reception went as exactly as planned and expected!

Jenna S. · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding at SNCC

Awesome DJ! Very professional, yet knows how to get the party going! I highly recommend Platinum productions!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Travis L. · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing company!

Platinum Productions is an amazing company. My wife and I used them for a photo booth and had the perfect experience. We both highly recommend Platinum Productions to anyone for any of their needs!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Kim B. · Married on 04/30/2018

Outstanding!!!

We absolutely love Platinum Productions! They are very professional and reliable. We have used them on multiple occasions. Our wedding and a fundraiser which they greatly were so gracious. Everything is done with the best, top notch, modern features. They are also fairly priced. I would recommend them any day.

Robert B. · Married on 04/30/2018

Awesomeness!!!

My wife and I were so pleased with their professionalism and the quality of the equipment, they just made our wedding beautiful and fun! Have seen them at many other functions, including fundraisers, and big events. They use state of the art equipment, including Awesome sound systems, lighting and massive video and graphics. We would highly recommend them.

Marissa · Married on 09/22/2017

I really cannot say enough about Mike and Platinum Productions. I work with him often on the corporate side, so I knew hiring him for our ceremony and reception sound/music as well as a photobooth was a no brainer. Mike knows exactly what songs to play and when, and literally everyone at my reception was not only dancing, but asked for our playlist! Book Mike immediately!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Van · Married on 09/03/2017

Our experience with DJ Mike Campbell and Platinum Productions was fantastic. From the start, Mike was a true professional and met with us to discuss our vision for the wedding and the overall environment that we wanted to create for our special day. Mike was a terrific DJ and MC, and his set up with the lighting equipment and photo booth was top-notch. Everything came together perfectly on the day and we could not be happier with selecting Platinum Productions as our entertainment vendor.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Lindsay · Married on 07/14/2017

We highly recommend Platinum Productions! Mike is so professional and reliable. He met with us to go over everything, and the day of the wedding even helped us figure out the timeline of events. His website is awesome and it allows you to plan which songs you want for different parts of the night, which makes it super easy planning! Platinum Productions played the perfect songs and ensured that the dance floor was never empty. He even danced with us at one point! Over all this is a great quality, professional company, I can’t imagine having any other DJ at our wedding. We would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 09/21/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2017

Mikey is amazing! He does a great job and always makes sure things go over smoothly. We used Platinum Productions for our ceremony and reception. We also opted for the photo booth. The sound during the ceremony was great! Everyone could hear clearly. During the reception he made sure to play music that he knew the crowd would be interested in. The photo booth was a hit! Everyone loved it and it was great getting the digital version of the pictures afterwards. My husband and I had a blast looking at them all. Overall, Mikey does a fantastic job and I would absolutely recommend him!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Mark W. · Married on 06/30/2017

Highly recommend!

Mikey is fun and easy to work with. He is quick to respond and extremely helpful. He helped us create a night all our guests would remember.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Butler · Married on 06/24/2017

Excellent experience

Platinum productions was so helpful in so many different aspects of our wedding, from helping with the flow of the ceremony and reception to providing great entertainment and music the overall experience was wonderful! They relieved so much stress for me and my husband.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Simona S. · Married on 06/17/2017

The best part of the wedding before during and afterward

They traveled two hours to reach destination and had to set up on a beach then at the reception. They were on point and everything went smoothly. They were professional and friendly. The guests requests were integrated into our chosen genre. This was such an important event and they pulled it off without a glitch. We will definitely turn to Platinum Productions again for another special event. I have recommended them to friends and family

Todd · Married on 12/31/2016

Used Mike from Platinum Productions for our New Years Eve wedding. Mike was professional and courteous throughout the planning stages and ceremony. Mike had great input to better our ceremony and the finished product was excellent. We could not have been happier with Platinum Productions and the job they did. Would highly recommend them for all your DJ needs.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Valerie · Married on 10/21/2016

Michael does such a fantastic job and knows exactly what he's doing! He has such great ideas for any aspect of your wedding. Couldn't be any happier with all the time he put into everything and all the great things Platinum Production brought to our wedding!

Sent on 12/31/2016
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/15/2016

Mikey is so nice, flexible and easy to talk to. He knew exactly what to do for the wedding.

I used Platinum Productions for my wedding in January. Everyone who attended danced the whole night and continue to talk about how great the DJ was. I recommend Platinum Productions to everyone I know looking for a DJ/photo booth

Sent on 12/30/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2016

Not only did Mike keep the dance floor moving constantly, he was super professional and easy going and held our hand through the process which I felt many vendors tend not to do. We had 6 hours of his work, a photo booth for 3 hours and 12 uplights for under $1700 which was super reasonable considering that this is entertainment for guests. Everyone loved the photo booth and the jams ??I also got a flash drive with all the pictures in the photo booth literally the week after ?? can you say blackmail?!? They were great!
    I couldn't have been happier with my choice here.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Teresa · Married on 08/20/2016

Mike is passionate about what he does and he is very professional! He provides high quality work all the way from the uplighting, DJ, and MC work. He guided us through every step of the proccess while we were wedding planning and truly gave us peace of mind. I had so many of my guests compliment his work. I would highly recommend Mike and when I need a DJ again I know who to go to!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Brieanna · Married on 03/12/2016

Mike was amazing!! Everyone had a blast and kept tell my husband and I how much fun they were having and it was one of the best weddings they have been too in a long time!!

Sent on 04/29/2016