Platinum Makeup and Hair Reviews

39 Reviews for Platinum Makeup and Hair

Platinum Makeup and Hair 1
Platinum Makeup and Hair 2

Jaryn · Married on 03/24/2018

I had such a wonderful experience with Platinum Hair and Makeup! I recently had then do my wedding Hair and Makeup. She also did my bridesmaid's hair but not make up. She was professional, and made me look and feel beautiful on my big day. She travels to the place that you are getting ready for a fee which was perfect for me! I got so many compliments on my hair and make up! I'm not a make up person, but she definitely make me feel comfortable! I would highly recommend to a friend!

Platinum Makeup and Hair 3
    Platinum Makeup and Hair 4
    Sent on 07/28/2018

Candace · Married on 11/11/2017

Hailley is so exceptional! She goes way above and beyond for her Brides and clients. My bridesmaids and I had such a fun time with her and the assistants.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/21/2017

Absolutely deserving of this 5 star rating. We had no power at our venue due to an unfortunate and all day long outage. Hailley remained 100% calm and did all of our makeup with what little light she had coming in from a window, we found a place to continue hair and makeup that had power and she packed up her stuff and moved over to the other area, while still somehow being able to finish all 6 of my bridesmaids and myself on time. She made me feel relaxed on what was a pretty stressful day and my hair and makeup looked amazing! Thank you so much. Without our flexible rockstar vendors we would not have been able to pull off the wedding that we did!

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • MARCIE

MARCIE · Married on 09/16/2017

Awesome experience with Hailley and her sister! She did a fabulous job on my wedding day with 6 bridesmaids. Scheduling was easy and she was always super responsive and flexible to last minute changes. Hailley took time to understand the wants of each bridesmaid and myself. Couldn't be more happy!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Hailley was so sweet and helpful for the whole wedding party. She did exactly what we wanted and was very good at what she does. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a truly talented hair and makeup artist!

Sent on 07/10/2015
  • User7320791 · 2+ years ago

My experience overall was more than I could hoped for. Hailley is so great and worth every penny. Will be recommending her to all my future friends that are getting married.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Alyssa · Married on 06/14/2016

Hailley was a joy to work with. She was on time-- professional, and really down to earth. She made my sister and I look beautiful for my wedding day. Book her-- you wont regret it!

Sent on 06/30/2016

ashley · Married on 04/20/2016

Working with Hailey was amazing. She did such a great job for my wedding. She did my hair and make up plus 3 bridesmaids. She listened to everyone's wants and concerns. She traveled 3 hours for my event and was there on time and set up ready to go. Everyone was even done early and we looked amazing. She is super nice and personable, which is a big thing for me! I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Kelli · Married on 01/02/2016

Great artist, loved photographing her work. It's beautiful in all the photos. Didn't have to photoshop any faces! Made my life easy.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Becky · Married on 12/05/2015

When picking out my makeup artists and hair stylist I didn't realize it was so hard. I couldn't find a single person who I liked their work of both. I want one person because it was so much easier for me to not have to worry about hiring another person. When I found Hailley here on Wedding Wire I loved reading all her amazing reviews. I also loved that she did both hair and makeup services. Reading her contract I knew we were a perfect match and I was safe with her. When we did my trial she made sure I was comfortable with how I felt. Everything she did made me feel more beautiful and gave me the confidence I needed for my wedding day.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Did fantastic job and felt so beautiful! Highly recommend to anyone needing hair and makeup for their wedding day.

Sent on 12/11/2015
  • User5582029 · 2+ years ago

Platinum is a great company and I cant recommend them to enough people! Fantastic job and highly professional. Will be using them again for another event hair and makeup for sure.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Emily · Married on 11/01/2015

I had one of the most amazing experiences for my wedding day. Some of my amazing day I owe to Hailley. She came on time which some others were late so when I knew I could depend on her it was so relieving. My hair and makeup lasted all night long through tears, sweat, dancing, and wind! I loved everything. Thanks so much Hailley you are so so so great.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Lynnsay · Married on 10/26/2015

I didn't realize how important bridal hair and makeup was until I was in a wedding last summer. I looked at the professional pictures and was so bummed I didn't care for what I looked like at all! So I knew for my wedding I wanted to spend some money on hair and makeup for sure. I have to say it was worth every penny! My bridesmaids and I were so pleased, we loved every look Hailley created for all 6 of us. She made sure to listen to all our concerns and bring out each of our features. I can't say enough great things about Platinum Makeup and Hair. She also did my makeup for my engagement photo shoot and that's when I haven't felt more beautiful in my life. Thanks Hailley for making me look so special on my wedding day. Highly Recommend Ladies!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Maddie · Married on 10/12/2015

Platinum Makeuo and Hair was the number one, hands down, best choice I made for my wedding. I read so many bridal magazines that told me hair and makeup is so important. I couldn't find anyone who was willing to travel like I needed someone too. Then I found Platinum Makeup and Hair. She showed up and did such a great job. All my bridesmaids were so happy and so impressed. Even a couple want to book her for other weddings they are in. She's great and I know she's only going to grow faster because of her amazing talent.

April · Married on 10/10/2015

Highly recommend platinum hair and makeup for any event. She did an amazing job not only with me the bride, but with my daughter who is 6 she made the whole morning stress free for my wedding day. Great personality and amazing work.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Did a wonderful job. So glad I was able to hire her for my daughters wedding. My daughter looked stunning.

Laura · Married on 10/03/2015

Hailley is incredibly talented and fantastic to work with! She made me (and my bridesmaids) feel like an absolute stunner on my wedding day. I would hire her over and over again. Her professionalism, punctuality, great personality and finessed skill all made for an awesome experience and the best outcome I could have ever hoped for. Thank you, Hailley!

Sent on 10/28/2015

McKenzie · Married on 09/28/2015

If you need someone to listen to your ideas and then help develop a vision for your special day then pick Hailley for that! I will be the first to admit I don't wear makeup and I actually hate makeup. I told Hailley I didn't want a lot of makeup. She looked at me and explained makeup isn't dangerous and won't kill me. She actually taught me a lot about makeup and the importance of makeup. Then hair I had no idea what to do all I said was romantic. She then took that word and created a romantic up do just for me! I couldn't believe how amazing she did, I really got a customized look and felt beautiful for once in my life all because I hired Hailley. She will always be so important to me because she made my special day extra. Thank you Hailley from the bottom of my heart. Can never forget you ever!!!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Eva · Married on 09/28/2015

I don't ever write reviews for something good. Today I have to say though that I'm writing because I had the best customer service experience of my life. It may seem silly to someone but to me Hailley SAVED my wedding. Nothing is more important to me than a good person. I met Hailley at my trial, she did exactly what I wanted. I left not nervous at all. The day of I was an emotional wreck. I didn't sleep for days and I was crying because I had the darkest circles. Hailley fixed it. She not only fixed my face but my wedding.

My coordinator for the flu and I was stuck all by myself to decorated and plan. Hailley kept asking what she could do. Finally as she was packing up she asked to please put her to work. That she did! She did it all. The lady is AMAZING! She was made for this business. I'm just tearing up thinking of how much she did and it was all for free. Thank you Hailley!!! I can not thank you enough. I will recommend you forever and ever.

Sent on 10/21/2015

She was great and a professional when it came to dealing with my bridesmaid, in which, she was focused on getting tips for her upcoming wedding than allowing Hailley to focus solely on me. She did a great job overall and would recommend her.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Tilly · Married on 08/02/2015

I loved working with Hailley. She was such a joy to work with on my wedding day! I cannot have asked for better hair and make up service for my wedding day. I received countless compliments because of her work. When I initially booked it was for hair for myself and my bridesmaids. Throughout the months leading up to my wedding I changed my order a few times, including adding makeup at my trial before my wedding. Hailley was kind and so patient and accommodating through all of my changes! I wanted a really natural look for my makeup and Hailley worked with me to make sure I was comfortable with the final product. She accommodated all of my bridesmaids requests for their hair and let them show her inspiration photos, which she elevated in her creations. My hair and make-up lasted well over 12 hours through sweat, tears, and everything in between. Hailley is great!!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Hailley is extremely detail oriented and attentive to her clients. She made me feel special and beautiful!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Michelle · event on: 07/11/2015

Very happy with my services. I would hire her again!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Savannah · event on: 07/04/2015

Best hair and makeup I have ever had done! She was so good and did exactly what I asked. I would highly recommend !!!

Sent on 07/08/2015