Platinum Fire Productions Reviews

Platinum Fire Productions 6
Platinum Fire Productions 7

Emma · Married on 10/05/2019

Great Videographer and Super Nice

We were very unsure of what to expect from a videographer. They were very nice and video chatted to answer all questions. Any time I email, they were always very quick to respond. They also made it clear that they are their to make it easier for us and they would coordinate with all other vendors. They are so very nice!! Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Joyce

Joyce Green Cully · Married on 09/07/2019

Nicky was amazing!

We didn't want a videographer that would be in everyone's way or bothering guests with a camera in their face while eating dinner or having fun...and Nicky was perfect! He was there early to shoot the venue and stayed until very late catching all the fun on the dance floor...he captured our day without anyone even realizing he was there, which was perfect for us!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Bethany Sinclair · Married on 01/26/2019

Five Stars for Platinum Fire!

Nicky and Liza were wonderful to work with! They are very professional and easy to talk to. They captured so many great memories from our special day and our wedding video is better than I could have imagined!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2018

You wont regret hiring them. Absolutely wonderful!

Platinum Fire Productions was an absolute pleasure to work with. Liza is wonderful, and the day of she made getting photos taken easy. She is very open to ideas, and really took the time before the wedding to get to know us as a couple and what we wanted. The day of we had some light rain (and wanted outside photos), Liza got creative and made sure we got some beautiful photos despite the rain. Her and Nicky are a great team, with us hardly noticing Nicky the day of the wedding. It not once felt like we were being video graphed, which is great since I was a bit nervous about the idea. Overall, I felt very comfortable with them both, and would happily recommend them to others. Our sneak peek photos were absolutely beautiful, and Liza caught so many moments that I did not even realize were being captured on film. I’m so excited to see our video because I’m confident that it will be just as wonderful. I’ve gotten numerous compliments on their work already and would hire them again in a heartbeat. Their price is also very fair, especially for the high-quality work that they produce. If you’re on the fence about getting a videographer (I was at first), please go for it. Your special day will go by quickly and a video will last a lifetime. I’m confident that Platinum Fire Productions will have captured those moments I hope to never forget.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Steve Mazefsky · Married on 10/07/2018

Excellent experience

Kelly and I were impressed with the attentiveness of the Platinum Safety team from start to finish. They were very professional and the photo selections they made were tremendous and will help make our special day even more special as we reflect on it through the beautiful photos and video they took for the occasion. The custom album they made is a beautiful thoughtful reminder of our day. We would recommend Platinum Fire without hesitation!

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea Lisiak · Married on 09/22/2018

You won't regret hiring them!

Liza is seriously amazing. She was the most responsive of all my vendors. She was open to ideas and was very relaxed. She and Nicky are a great team. I got many comments about how they seemed to be everywhere at once. I would highly recommend Platinum Fire Productions to anyone and would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Platinum Fire Productions 12
    Platinum Fire Productions 13

Eve Frank · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding Coordinator

I am a wedding coordinator who has worked alongside Platinum Fire several times. They are now on my preferred vendor list and I highly recommend them to any client looking for quality service at a very reasonable fee.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

Definitely recommend this vendor

Great vendor and the finished product was well worth the wait. Communication was fantastic and they did all we asked for!!

Bonnie Havranek · Married on 06/16/2018

Great videographer

We used Platinum Fire as our videographer for our wedding. They did a fantastic job and we love our wedding video. They were able to record our ceremony and reception without being in the way so that was a plus!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Emily · Married on 06/09/2018

Great Experience!

Great videographer! Very easy to work with and quality of work was excellent!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Alyssa · Married on 06/01/2018

Beautiful Traditional Photos

We we're introduced to Platinum Fire Productions from being in a friends wedding. We we're looking for traditional wedding photos at a price within our budget. Liza and Nicki are professional, flexible, and organized. They were open to all of our photo and video needs and wanted them to be exactly what we wanted. Liza kept the pace of our photo session moving so that we would be on time to our wedding reception venue. We couldn't be more happy with how our photos and video turned out from our special day.

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Platinum Fire Productions 14
    Platinum Fire Productions 15
  • furturemrsdandrea

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2018

The absolute best!

I decided last minute that I wanted a videographer. My mom contacted Platinum Fire and spoke to Liza. She is an absolute pleasure and I am blown away at our video. She was professional, easy-going and did a fantastic job. She caught so many moments that I didn’t see throughout the day! Our video was delivered in less time than originally quoted and it is perfect! I watched it the day we got it and was so happy I chose Platinum Fire!

Alyssa · Married on 03/31/2018

We loved them.

They were great! Very professional but also very friendly! And their prices are so fair. I would definitely recommend them!!

Lisa · Married on 03/03/2018

Nicky and Liza are so awesome. My pictures were amazing. They made me look and feel like a supermodel

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Platinum Fire Productions 16

Susan · Married on 02/10/2018

Liza was fun to work with. She kept us smiling and we felt comfortable throughout the shoot. Our photos were edited and to us quickly. I have recommended Platinum Fire productions to our friends and relatives.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Justine · Married on 11/25/2017

I would highly recommend Platinum Fire for all your wedding needs. Very professional, high quality, and lots of fun to work with. They truly captured the joy of our day. Love them!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

Platinum Fire is the best! They were the photographers for our out-of-town-wedding in November and we were just blown away! They talked with us a lot beforehand to really get a sense of who we were and what we wanted. They also gave us a ton of guidance. Neither of us is the sort of person who had a fantasy wedding, so we really didn’t have a lot of knowledge coming into this. Liza and Nicky helped us so much and presented a lot of options and suggestions. They were very easily accessible by phone and email, which was super-important as we were doing our wedding planning from across the country. On the day of, they arrived early to get a sense of the location and ideas for good picture spots. They were friendly and personable and the whole process was very comfortable. Even the formal pictures (where you have to hold a pose that doesn’t feel natural) were fun! They even manned our music and made sure the iPod kept going during the reception. We have our first sneak peek images back and they’re so good! We can’t wait to see all of them! They look amazing and really capture the amazing day we had. Photography was one of the most important things to us, and Platinum Fire delivered above and beyond. Such a good choice! We would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/06/2017
  • VJ

Victoria · Married on 11/19/2016

We booked a videographer last minute when we found out our grandparents wouldn't be able to make it to the wedding. They were able to send us an un-edited version so we would have it in time to bring on a trip with us to visit our grandma. They were helpful, out of the way, and took great video.

Thank you so much for all of your help! We loved working with you!

Sent on 01/12/2017
  • User4920758 · 2+ years ago

Used this videographer for my daughter's out of town wedding. They were very flexible and accomodating, since we ordered their service last minute. The videographer was very inconspicuous throughout the evening while at the same time covering every detail. They had a fair price and offered a military discount since my son-in-law is active military. We were very satisfied with their service.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Platinum Fire Productions's reply:

Thank you for the review! We had a wonderful time working with your family and we're so glad that we were able to make your out of town planning easier!

Tessa · Married on 12/19/2015

My fiance and I had them take our engagement photos and I'm so glad they did! We brought our elderly dog along to be a part in some of our photos, and Nicky was so good with her while Liza took care of us for the photos she wasn't in. They have some wonderful poses that made me feel beautiful and I thoroughly enjoyed our session. I got the images on a CD to which I used all over our website, printed out many to be framed, and our favorite one got used for our Save the Date magnets. The quality looks flawless! Thank you guys! I can't wait until our winter wedding in December! You can bet I'll be watching the video over and over again the day after!

Sent on 03/07/2015

J · Married on 11/07/2015

Very professional. Took care of everything for us. We really didn't even know they were there but they managed to capture the entire night on the video! The video is high quality and fun! Thanks platinum fire doing such an excellent job!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Platinum Fire Productions were our vendor for filming our wedding and they were excellent. No hassels, no fuss, they were highliy professional and easy to speak too. I highly recommend their services for any video needs.

We recently were able to watch our wedding video with family and it was great quality! Platinum Fire Productions captured all of our special moments and delivered the video in a timely fashion - it was greatly appreciated!

Sent on 01/04/2016

I decided closer to the day of my wedding that I wanted to have a videographer. I found Platinum Fire Productions on WeddingWire and contacted them immediately. They were still able to have a videographer available for my wedding date and were very quick with responding to my phone calls/emails. The entire booking/details process was so easy as they sent verification emails for everything. Nicky and Sam were flexible with changing locations to film at both the pre-wedding events at the hotel and then moving to the venue for the ceremony/reception. They were very professional and I didn't even realize that they were there for most of the evening. However, I did realize that they were always were the action was which is exactly what I expected out of a video. I have not yet received my completed video as my wedding was only 3 weeks ago, but I am sure that it will be absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

I highly recommend Platinum Fire Productions for wedding videography. From the first time I sent an inquiry email, Nicky and Liza were friendly and prompt with answering all of my questions. My wedding guests complimented our two videographers for being very professional on the wedding day. They stayed to record the photography session after the ceremony and followed us to our off-site location for additional pictures. They captured every moment of the day without being for a moment obtrusive. After the wedding, Nicky and Liza have responded promptly to the few questions I've had and have kept me updated on the editing process.

My husband and I just received our wedding highlights video (we purchased the Gold package) and could not be more pleased. It arrived in just eight weeks. The highlights video brought our wedding to life again -- they captured the joy of the day perfectly, from our church ceremony to the speeches and special dances to our family members dancing and enjoying themselves. My husband and I cried, laughed, and loved the video. If you're at all undecided about whether you should get a videographer for your wedding, I encourage you to do so. Platinum Fire Productions was not only affordable but also their highlights video speaks to the high quality, professional work they do. We are excited to see the full length video soon are are thrilled that Platinum Fire Productions was our videographer.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Mary Lou · Married on 09/04/2015

You cant go wrong with this company. They are so accommodating and offer great advice when you aren't sure what to do. The photos are beautifully staged. I wont be able to decide which ones to buy, might have to get them all!

Sent on 11/05/2016