Platinum Entertainment DJs Reviews

Platinum Entertainment DJs 1
Platinum Entertainment DJs 2
Platinum Entertainment DJs 3

Jeryl · Married on 10/05/2018

Anthony is AMAZING! My son’s wedding was this past Friday and we couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. He’s funny, energetic and overall fantastic. I would love to hire him again.

Jay · Married on 09/22/2018

Hired Platinum almost a year before our scheduled event they were in regular contact to be sure everything was still on schedule. I was very concerned with the choice of music that the DJ was going to play but was asked to just trust them and I did and it couldn't have gone better . People were on the Dance Floor from the very first song in fact we had to go an extra hour and they did it with no problems. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for professionalism and quality. We hired them for our 50th high school reunion.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Thank you Jay!

Marisa · Married on 08/12/2018

We had Anthony as our DJ for our wedding a month ago. He was very professional and the music was awesome! Everyone had a great time dancing and enjoyed the music. He also played a song that my 4 year old nephew requested!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Thank you.

Ana · Married on 08/11/2018

Very Professional!

Anthony Cerone is a professional DJ who can read the audience and play music that everyone enjoys.The music was amazing during our wedding reception.

Karen · Married on 06/09/2018

Great experience - very easy going and accommodative. Anthony was so easy to work with - which is so important but still very proffesiona. We collaborated and discussed many times to perfect the occasion and it was perfect.

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Platinum Entertainment DJs 4
    Platinum Entertainment DJs 5
    Platinum Entertainment DJs 6

Platinum Entertainment DJs's reply:

Thank you Karen and Doug! Cheers.

JILL · Married on 06/09/2018

We could not have been happier with the team from Platinum Entertainment DJ's. They were top notch from start to finish. We felt completely comfortable knowing the biggest component of every party was checked off our "what keeps us up at night" wedding list.

The energy, the play-list, the emceeing and the level of professionalism was unmatched. We've been a part of and attended more than weddings than most couples -- too many to count and over 200 to be exact. Without question, we can say PE DJ's brought the house (or in this case -- the tent) d-o-w-n.

If you're looking for the best in the biz, look no further. They will make your event top notch.

We could not be more grateful.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Thank you Jill and Alex!

Gina · Married on 04/07/2018

My husband and I are SO happy we chose Platinum Entertainment DJs for our wedding this past weekend. Anthony was BEYOND AMAZING!!!! Music was one of the most important things for my husband and I, as that can make or break your wedding. Once we met with Anthony, we knew we didn't have to worry about a thing. He was so responsive, and listened to everything that we were looking for. He had my entire wedding guest up on the dance floor the entire night. We still have telling us that the music was " on fire" and it was one of the best DJs they had ever heard at a wedding.
    We are so lucky to have chosen you to be our DJ!!!! Also, we got a photo booth through the Platinum's as well, and it was so much fun and we were laughing so hard at the pictures. The guest really enjoyed it and the setup was absolutely beautiful. If you are looking for a DJ, Platinum Entertainment is the way to go, trust us you won't regret it!!!!! Seriously they are THE BEST!!!!

Thanks again Anthony!!!!!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Platinum Entertainment DJs's reply:

Wow!! Thank you. It was our pleasure to be there.

Briana · Married on 11/04/2017

Platinum Entertainment was amazing. Anthony was the first DJ we met with and we knew right away that we did not need to go anywhere else. He immediately put us at ease and seemed to really understand what we wanted and how to make the best party for our group. The week leading up to the wedding, Anthony was extremely responsive walking us through the timing of the night and listening to our requests. The night of he and his assistant were very professional and so fun. They played the perfect mix of music and had every single one of our guests up on the floor for pretty much the entire night. I'm so thankful that we were able to have Anthony and Platinum Entertainment be a part of our celebration.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Thank you Briana!

Sandra · Married on 09/09/2017

We had such a great experience with Anthony and his team. He worked with us every step of the way to create exactly right experience for us with music and lighting. We got so so many compliments on the music for the whole night. Could not have asked for a better experience for our wedding!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Thank you!!!

Susan · Married on 05/27/2017

We just wanted to thank you again for doing such a fabulous job at Jessalyn and Tim's wedding. We got raves from everyone! The up lights you placed in the room made one of our guest say that when she walked into the room, it was like walking into clouds in heaven. Most people said it was the best wedding they ever attended because of the DJ! The one thing I wanted for their wedding was everyone up and dancing. You succeeded in spades. I don't think my daughter ever stopped dancing! You managed to pace everything beautifully. Great job!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Was my pleasure!

Justin · Married on 05/20/2017

Anthony was the most professional vendor we encountered during our wedding planning. He was very responsive to emails and always made sure that we were absolutely satisfied with our service. My wife and I were also very impressed that he made sure we had either met face-to-face or at least chatted over the phone before any contracts were signed. It was very clear from the beginning that Platinum Entertainment was not just some guy with sub woofers and an expansive music collection, but rather a well oiled company that offered personalized, classy service for the most important day of your relationship.

Now on to the actual music. Anthony could not have been more responsive and accomodating to our requests. Even last minute requests were seamlessly taken care of. He played exactly the music we wanted and, when we asked for filler music during the pre-ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner, he did an amazing job channeling our music interests and provided a really sophisticated yet fun atmosphere. The transitions between songs were flawless, even when special requests were made on the dance floor. Anthony also MC'd our event and kept the whole party moving without skipping a beat- not once was there any weird break in the music for a speech or a transition from a fast song to the mother-son dance. Everything had perfect flow and we got to just enjoy our evening with no concerns or issues whatsoever. We also really appreciated that instead of trying to get us to pay more for some ridiculous sub woofer system or additional amplifiers, Anthony advised us to use a smaller system which was more than sufficient for the acoustics in our venue.

In all, if you are having a wedding in the Westchester-Greater New York Area, you absolutely need to book Platinum Entertainment. I can guarantee you it will be the smartest decision you make during your wedding planning process.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Platinum Entertainment DJs's reply:

Thank you Justin. It was our pleasure!

Michelle · Married on 05/12/2017

Anthony & his team did a an amazing job at our wedding! He really knew how to read the crowd & was very receptive to our requests. He was very easy to communicate with during the planning process, and made us feel very comfortable with how the night would go during our meetings. Everyone kept telling us how great the music was & how much fun they had, and that was great to hear since the entertainment is such an important part of a wedding! My husband & I really felt comfortable with Anthony and knew his top priority was to make sure that our guests were on the floor all night, which they were! We truly appreciate his professionalism and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Thank you!!! Cheers

Alisa · Married on 10/12/2016

Anthony of Platium did an amazing job at my daughters Sweet Sixteen. The music he played got the kids right into it. Dancing all night! His set up , with the lights and screen, are amazing. It looked so great. He
    also did my daughters photio montage, which came out wonderful and is a great memory to have. He helped make the party a success!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Thank you Alisa.

Juliana · Married on 10/01/2016

Anthony was AMAZING!! He knew what the crowd wanted to hear and kept my guests dancing all night! The dance floor was packed the entire night. My guests came up to me saying how much they enjoyed the music and have never had such a great time dancing before.

I would highly suggest them for any one looking for DJ

Julianne · Married on 09/24/2016

We used Platinum DJs for our wedding reception on Saturday, and we were thrilled with their service! We met with Anthony, the owner, a few months beforehand and felt like we could trust him to get the music just right. We did not want a lot of over the top theatrics or "events" at the reception, but primarily wanted our guests to be up dancing all night to a good mix of music that would be appealing to all ages. Marcello and Ruggero were the DJ and MC on the night of our wedding. At first, I had been a little apprehensive that we would not meet them ahead of time, but Anthony put us at ease that they would carry out exactly our wishes. They did an incredible job. Guests were on the dance floor from right after our first dance until the last call of the night. I was so happy that we chose Platinum!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Thank you Julianne!

Stephanie · Married on 09/10/2016

Anthony was so great to work with. From the very first call we had, I knew that I was putting the right person in charge of our reception. The entire night ran perfectly, thanks to him. The music was incredible, he really knew when to change it up and to give the guests what they wanted. The dance floor was packed the entire night and our guests have all been complimenting our DJ choice saying that it was the most fun they have had at a wedding! I would highly recommend Platinum Entertainment DJs to anyone who is looking to have the time of their life at their wedding, they will deliver and exceed your expectations!!!! Amazing job!!!!! -Steph & Rob

Sent on 10/20/2016

Platinum Entertainment DJs's reply:

Thank you Stephanie and Rob!

Anthony's services @ Platinum Entertainment DJs are flawless. Communication prior to our events has always been exceptional and execution of his services at our events have been amazing!!

Jamie · Married on 09/04/2016

We used Platinum Entertainment DJs for our September 4th wedding. Anthony was very quick to respond to any emails or questions and made the planning process very easy. He played a great variety of music, checked in with us throughout the night to make sure everything was going according to plan and keep the dance floor full all night! All of our guests raved about the music selection and dancing and we were happy to see that there was something for everyone to enjoy. Thank you Anthony and Platinum Entertainment DJs for helping make our wedding night such a great time!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Thank you Jamie!

Casey · Married on 09/03/2016

From the first time my husband and I met Anthony we were treated as if we were family. He handles himself in such a friendly and professional manner. He has music for every personality and prices for every budget. He was more than accommodating with my constant budget changes. He was able to keep me calm with some very last minute changes to my bridal party, thought on his feet and was able to make everyone in the room happy.
    I am not one for dancing or being center of attention however Anthony and his team were not only able to get my almost 90 year old grand parents out on the dance floor, but by the end of the night I was a dancing machine myself.
    Anthony Cerone is a TOP NOTCH DJ. I would and will recommend him to everyone and anyone who needs an amazing DJ for any event and I really hope to throw another bash so I can work with him again myself.
    Anthony, you are amazing and I can't possibly thank you enough for going above and beyond, and for contributing to the most fun and amazing evening I have ever had!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Thank you Casey!

Michael · Married on 07/17/2016

Was great to work with. He was able to add the ceremony just a few days before the wedding as we were told our venue didn't have a mic available. He was also flexible with the timing of the event as the reception was longer than expected. All in all a great experience and would highly recommend him for your wedding.

Thanks.

Ashley · Married on 07/03/2016

Platinum Entertainment is the BEST! Anthony guided us through the whole process and we could not be any happier. Everything was perfect! Our guests are still talking about the music at the wedding. We have guests from 20 to 93 years old that were all out on that dance floor the whole night. The song choices suited everyone! No one was sitting and my husband and I are so thankful and appreciative of Platinum Entertaimment and helping making our wedding so special. We would recommend this DJ company to everyone. Truly one of the best nights ever!

Laura · Married on 06/17/2016

I had the pleasure of having Platinum Entertainment DJs provide my ceremony music and reception music. To say that they did the most amazing job is an understatement! Anthony Cerone is amazing and I can not recommend him enough. He was a pleasure to work with, understood any needs or wants I had and was full of suggestions if I was stuck. My wedding would not have been as amazing as it was without Anthony Cerone; the music made the night! My cousin is getting married in four months and left with his business card in hopes to book him for her own wedding. The set up for the equipment is beautiful and so classy looking. I had so many guests complimenting how amazing their presentation was and how nice it was that you don't have to see any bulky equipment at the reception. He did an amazing job and I can not give him enough praise. Thank you Anthony Cerone!!!!

Saranna · Married on 06/03/2016

Working with Anthony was absolutely seamless! We were referred to Platinum Entertainment by our wedding coordinator and felt confident enough after just a phone call to book him on the spot. Anthony is friendly, professional and has a way of him that makes you feel immediately at ease. My maid of honor's husband owns his own entertainment company in Florida and was very impressed by Anthony's professional manner, playlist and MC performance at the cocktail hour and wedding reception. The dance floor was always busy, which is no small feat considering that we had a very wide range of ages and interests in our guests. One of my favorite points in the evening was how Anthony got the party started - with a unique "pass the napkin" game which many guests commented they loved and had never seen before. I highly recommend Platinum Entertainment as your wedding MC and DJ!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Thank you Saranna!

Michelle · Married on 05/21/2016

Anthony at Platinum DJ was absolutely fantastic!! He gave a lot of details and information before we even booked with him. When he was working at our wedding, he had a great personality and really knew how to keep the crowd dancing! Everyone was enjoying the dance floor, and some people even said that they hadn't danced so much in years!! Awesome crew!!

Alex · Married on 05/07/2016

With everything going on at our wedding, it was an absolute pleasure dealing with Anthony from Platinum DJs. This guy is the real deal, a consummate professional. His planning and execution of the ceremony and reception music was on point; remaining flexible yet comprehensive. Anthony made sure our guests had a great time, delivered quality service and worked with the staff at our venue to make his part of the event smooth and effortless for us . My wife and I were exceptionally satisfied and appreciative and would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/01/2016