Platinum Ent Dj, Event Lighting & Mirror Photo Booth Rental Reviews

Platinum Ent Dj, Event Lighting & Mirror Photo Booth Rental 4
Platinum Ent Dj, Event Lighting & Mirror Photo Booth Rental 5

Natalie Carson · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Great Value

Very reasonable prices and great service!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Kacker · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Phenomenal DJ !!!

They were wonderful and put on a great show which allowed for a fantastic atmosphere. There wasn't one single second where people weren't on the dance floor!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Nia

Nia Richardson · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Lit Wedding DJ!!!!!

DJ Andre was absolutely the best! The communication was great, and the online customer portal made it easy to customize my packages. He played all the music that I wanted and new songs that I loved. The uplighting was phenomenal and it really completed the look. Plus, the Mirror Booth was a hit all night long. Booking Platinum Ent was the best decision, and affordable too.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Patricia Tapley · Married on 10/19/2019

The Best DJ!!!

Andre was awesome. We had the best time dancing all night. His set up was very professional, the lights were so fun on the dance floor and the uplights were beautiful throughout the banquet hall. Such a wonderful person to work with, the website to upload your information and any special music was so easy to use. I would highly recommend Andre at PlatinumEntertainmentNow!!! Best wedding party ever.

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Carla

Carla Jordan · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent Customer Service & Response Time

I had an awesome experience with this Vendor! I rented the mirrored photobooth. From start to finish, the service exceeded my expectations. They responded promptly and followed thru all the way up till the day of my wedding! I would definitely use them again for my events!!!

Platinum Ent Dj, Event Lighting & Mirror Photo Booth Rental 6
    Sent on 10/22/2019

Carla Jordan · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent Customer Service & Response Time

Platinum Ent Dj, Event Lighting & Mirror Photo Booth Rental 7
    Sent on 10/22/2019

Courtney Harris · Married on 10/11/2019

Excellent!

Words can’t express how great and excellent the service was. From the lightning, to the photo booth, dancing on the cloud and to the cold sparkler machines everything was outstanding! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Q

Quantavia · Married on 09/14/2019

Awesome DJ!!

Dj Andre is the best. Our guests are still raving about how great of a dj he is. He kept our guests on the dancefloor from start to finish. Hiring him for our reception was the best choice and we will most definitely use his services again in the near future.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Alex · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful!

Did a great job! Lighting look wonderful and Andre keep the party going all night!!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Jarnecia

Jarnecia · Married on 09/07/2019

Platinum ENT is awesome

We really made a good choice with Platinum ENT. Whatever I needed they were there to assist! The Dj was very active during our reception. Looking for a Dj, look no further!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Jeffrey Lankford · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing experience!

We ordered a photo booth from Platinum Entertainment and it could not have been a more perfect piece of entertainment on our big day! They are amazing

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding DJ

Trevon Dj Too Kold was awesome! I would recommend his services to anyone! He made our wedding so much fun!! He also was the most affordable DJ I could find in the Birmingham area. I would 10/10 hire him again for his DJ services!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Willis · Married on 07/27/2019

Quality DJ!!

Very professional DJ! We loved being able to have a completely custom playlist. The music along with our venue really created the perfect atmosphere for our wedding day. If you are looking for an affordable ceremony and reception DJ, we would highly recommend Platinum Ent.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie Reid · Married on 07/26/2019

Wedding Reception

DJ Andre was awesome and Kia was amazing as well! They were very easy to work with and had a very pleasant attitude. . Best DJ servicing and the Photo Booth was a hit!! I am looking forward to working with Platinum Entertainment in the near future.

Platinum Ent Dj, Event Lighting & Mirror Photo Booth Rental 8
    Platinum Ent Dj, Event Lighting & Mirror Photo Booth Rental 9
    Platinum Ent Dj, Event Lighting & Mirror Photo Booth Rental 10
    Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Justin

Justin Mathison · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing Experience!

Andrew and his team were phenomenal. Everything from the lighting to the EMCEEING and the music was amazing! My wife and I could not be anymore pleased. He was super communicative throughout the entire process and we had so many great comments about the services he had to offer. He even did things on the fly which really helped us out! Thank you Andre and the Platinum ent. Team!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Charles Wright · Married on 06/22/2019

DJ for my wedding

If you want to have an experience that you and your guess will remember this the best DJ hands down

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Chanel

Chanel Wood · Married on 06/15/2019

BEST Company!

They are the BEST company to work with! We love them!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Dana

Dana Williams · Married on 06/08/2019

The best hands down

We used Platinum Entertainment on our wedding day for dj services, photo booth, dancing on the cloud, cold sparks, and more! Prices were VERY reasonable and service was A1!!!! I highly recommend them to anyone!!! They made our event so beautiful and fun! Our guests loved the dancing on the cloud effect! Thanks Platinum Entertainment for your service on our special day!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Maitlyn

Maitlyn · Married on 06/04/2019

DJ Platinum did an amazing job!

DJ Platinum was awesome! He was easy to contact and got back to us in quick time. He was very accommodating. He played amazing music for all ages to enjoy. He got the music right down on timing for the wedding and reception. Overall would recommend DJ Platinum 100% to family and friends! Awesome experience!!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Alyssa Holloway · Married on 06/03/2019

Excellent DJ and wonderful experience!

If your looking for a trustworthy DJ, DJ platinum is your guy! He has been doing events for me for years and with each experience I’ve had with him has been a great one! He has a great selection of music and also love his uplighting options! I love the fact he is always on time and very attentive to your needs.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Brittany · Married on 06/01/2019

Outstanding!

Dj Platinum knows how to keep the people on their feet and the mirror photo booth was an all time fav!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 05/25/2019

AMAZING!!! Highly recommend

DJ Platinum was SO much fun!!! I don't think there was one wedding guest not dancing & I had an afternoon/day wedding! The entire company and process with Platinum Entertainment went above and beyond to make my wedding planning as least stressful as possible. The website allows you to customize your day however you wanted with a "do not play" list, a "play" list, a wedding day timeline & so much more!! I even "joked" the day before my wedding & told my parents that I thought the only wedding vendor that did not stress me out yet was the DJ! On top of the amazing DJ entertainment, we got a call from DJ Platinum the morning of the wedding telling us that they got a new photo booth & were wondering if we wanted to try it out for FREE!!! I am SO HAPPY we were able to have this at the wedding!! For any future brides, I would HIGHLY recommend using their photo booth because it was an absolute HIT!! I was able to have a link of every picture that was taken in the booth & it was one of my favorite things to look back at from the day of!! Looking back at my day, I would ABSOLUTELY "splurge" with the photo booth! I couldn't imagine my day without it. Thank you so much Platinum Entertainment!! All of my guests complimented the DJ days later!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Mary Jo · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful lighting for my daughters wedding

Andre’ did a fantastic job with the up lighting, lite monogram and lighting for the wedding cakes.. True professionals. We are very pleased. Reasonable pricing.

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Ojas

Ojas · Married on 05/18/2019

If you want a party for your reception.. The best DJ out there.

I have known DJ Platinum as a coworker and as a DJ. He is the most amazing DJ we have encountered at Wedding events and there are not enough words to describe his talent; he takes requests on the fly and blends them seamlessly into his routine and often can incorporate music out of the standard genre (His Bollywood music skills are now legendary among my Indian friends). He performed at two of our friends weddings and obviously, recently at my own wedding. He set up the mood for the perfect party; one that my wife and I had desired. Everyone danced right right until the end. The lights and speakers he got were nothing short of a nightclub in Vegas.
    He is very easy to work with and has a very professional approach, including an online dedicated user portal, with a form to setup songs. I highly, highly recommend his services.

Platinum Ent Dj, Event Lighting & Mirror Photo Booth Rental 11
    Sent on 06/02/2019

Chloe Williams · Married on 05/17/2019

Very easy to work with and great music

The dj was great and very easy to work with

Sent on 05/27/2019