87 Reviews for Platinum Ent Dj, Event Lighting & Mirror Photo Booth Rental

Do-Not-Play List (1)
MC (1)
Photobooth (1)
70 Platinum Ent Dj, Event Lighting & Mirror Photo Booth Rental Reviews

Everything was great and the dj played everything we asked for. However he did not have a table to set up his equipment. Thankfully we had a folding table at home but had to leave the event at an inconvenient time to bring him the table.

Profile Picture Rupa , 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I do not have enough good things to say about Andre. He was so easy to work with, got back with you quickly, and made sure he knew exactly what you wanted for your big day! I trusted him completely with the song choices & he did an awesome job. He was good at reading the crowd, playing a mixture of genres & songs that got everyone dancing at my reception. Also- his prices are INCREDIBLE! Really cannot go wrong with DJ Platinum!

Profile Picture Kennedy, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Incredible!! Everybody loved our dj!!!!

Profile Picture Emili, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I love the professionalism, even from th time of booking they were following up with emails and phone calls making sure I was a satisfied customer. The dj had the guest on the dance floor the entire time. He was flexible when we wanted announcements to be made or when we needed to cut the music for a second. He was awesome I would definitely use him again

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Andre did a great job DJing our wedding! He really got the party started and kept people dancing all night long. He also did an awesome job with our ceremony music.

Profile Picture Tara, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We were thourougly pleased with the DJ and the photo booth. We used his services for the ceremony and reception and both were surpurb!! We rented the photo booth and it was well worth it!! Everything was so much fun!!

Profile Picture Cindy , 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor

The photo mirror was a huge hit at our wedding! They were awesome and so nice! I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Crystal, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I highly recommend Plantinum Ent DJ Andre. I hired him to DJ my husband surprise 50th bday party. Great job and kept my guest dancing the entire time. Mrs. Moore

Profile Picture Sametra, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

If I could give a 6... I would! BEST DJ & VIDEOGRAPHER IN TOWN!!! They kept us on the dance floor the whole time and we loved working with them!

Profile Picture Gabriele, 1/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Platinum Entertaining DJ went above and beyond at our wedding reception!!! He kept the party going for 5 hours!! The dance floor was full for a solid 4 hours. During the planning process Andre addressed all of my questions within the same day. He was so easy to work with and made me feel confident that we’d have a fun wedding. He played all of our songs as requested and ended the songs where I wanted them to end (we did partial songs during the father/daughter mother/son dance). He did cues for different parts of the reception (toasts, send off, etc). Everyone commented that they had the best time and it was largely because of the music choices! I’m so beyond thankful for Platinum Entertaining, they did a fantastic job!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

He was awesome.. In time and was willing to work with you in all aspects..he came he conquered and did his job.. He is the perfect person to book. Yhe mirror photo booth was a hot at tge wedding.. Upscale and that different element that every bride is looking for

Profile Picture Memendra, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Andre went above and beyond. He provided DJ equipment, lighting, monogram and magic photo booth. Everything was awesome and on point. We would recommend him for any event!!

Profile Picture Shaquan, 11/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

Absolutely LOVE DJ Platinum! He was very responsive to any questions or concerns I had before the big day. He definitely exceeded my expectations from start to finish. His team of two did an amazing job. Couldn't ask for anyone better or nicer!

Profile Picture Whitney, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

One word: AMAZING!!! My wedding reception was on Saturday, October 7, 2017 in Huntsville, AL. I think on Tuesday evening, I decided I wanted a photo booth and so the search began. During my search, I ran across Platinum Ent Dj's website. They offer a Mirror Booth rental. BEST THING EVER!!! What I loved about the website was that you could instantly find out if the booth was available for your event and how much it would cost. I also was very happy that this company was willing to travel to Huntsville, approximately 1.5hrs away from Birmingham, for my event.

From the very beginning, Andre was courteous and professional. This company definitely understands customer service and it shows! They provided an easy and convenient method to pay for the services online which I appreciated. They also showed up early to the event just to make sure everything was in its proper place.

The mirror booth was a real hit with my guests. Everyone absolutely loved it! Based on my experience, I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for quality service and a stress-free event. This company literally exceeded all my expectations.

Profile Picture Lakeisha, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were very professional, on time, and provided the services that they were contracted to provide. My clients were very pleased with the quality of service provided.

Profile Picture Valerie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very professional and reasonably priced. The up lighting was amazing! Andre is so nice and easy to work with! He and his team set up early and was ready to go as soon as the wedding began. His website is easy to enter exactly what you want at your event and very stress free. I would highly recommend him for any wedding or event!

Profile Picture Lindsey , 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Platinum (Andre) made our wedding day truly magical! We got married on June 17, 2017 at our family's lake house on Lake Martin in Jackson's Gap, Alabama. Andre was very accommodating, as my wife and I were extremely picky regarding the songs that were to be played. He truly made our dreams come true by not only communicating with us multiple times about the specific tracks to be played, but also about specific versions of the songs. We wanted our wedding day to be perfect and Andre certainly contributed by collaborating with us and meeting every request that we had. He truly surpassed our expectations. The equipment he brought included; wireless microphones for the ceremony, regular microphones for the champagne toast, high-end DJ booth turntables, and a multi-thousand watt professional PA system that was louder and fuller sounding than we ever imagined. His equipment truly was top-notch and professional grade. Multiple people commented on how great and full the music sounded. He did a great job keeping the dance floor packed the entire time and had a great mixture of high energy tunes to mix with our requested playlist songs. He did a great job reading the crowd and pleasing the different tastes with a mixture of classics, remixes, and club bangers. His service and attention to detail were superior and he exceeded all expectations it terms of fun, energy, professionalism, communication, flexibility, and catering to any and all requests that were made of him from myself and my bride. We hear from friends and family daily about how exceptional the wedding was and how incredible the music and dancing were. Andre is a true professional and a great value. We undoubtably recommend him and his services for any and all events. You will be blown away just as we were! Thanks so much for making our wedding so special!

Sincerely,
Z & K Knight

Profile Picture Krista, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

DJ Platinum did an excellent job with the music and lighting for our wedding. He was very professional and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Felicia, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Platinum was phenomenal for our wedding. I would hire him again in a heartbeat. The dance floor stayed full. Everyone had a blast. He kept the music flowing and the mood fun. He was super responsive and pleasant in a pre-event communication. I highly recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture Kindra, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ platinum made our wedding very special. It wasn't your average wedding. It was a celebration! A party. The music got us moving!

Profile Picture Devon, 3/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Platinum was absolutely perfect. He played all the music at the right times and noticed when it would be a good time to play music to get people dancing. I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture User7417800, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

DJ platinum was a great asset to my wedding!!! Everything was on point. He delivered everything I asked for, and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! He really had the reception going, and he didn't miss a beat! I will highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Raven, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj Platinum was there for us from the beginning to the big day on our wedding day! The area we were having our wedding at was pretty much a cell phone dead zone, but Dj Platinum thought that out and gave us a form list to send him with sections to write in what songs we wanted; once that got back to him he created the playlist and took care of the rest. He made everything simple and more important for me and my bride he made it affordable; definitely, definitely, would recommend him to anyone I know who has a wedding coming up or even a party and a needs a Dj who is professional and is kind on their wedding budget! For the package we asked for Do Platinum definitely exceeded our expectations; of course besides providing great music he provided lights to help provide the right atmosphere to our reception, and his travel fee was definitely kind on our wallet. When the wedding was over and we went to the reception hall and walk through the doors DJ platinum had a very great set up waiting for us; what stood out most to us was the fact that the lights he used lit up the walls and ceiling with me and my wife's favorite colors of red and purple, both us and the guess we're blown away! A great time was definitely had by all, and none of that would have been possible without the professional help of Do Platinum!

Profile Picture Tory, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

DJ Platinum was awesome! Prior to the wedding, he was easy to communicate with. I gave him a few lists of must play, request and do not play songs and he ran with it. He kept everybody on the dance floor and we were so impressed. I would highly recommend DJ! We will never forget dancing the night away at our reception and DJ Platinum is to thank for that!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews