Platinum Ent Dj, Event Lighting & Mirror Photo Booth Rental Reviews

104 | Birmingham, AL

104 Reviews for Platinum Ent Dj, Event Lighting & Mirror Photo Booth Rental

104 Platinum Ent Dj, Event Lighting & Mirror Photo Booth Rental Reviews

Joe Worsham · Married on 10/12/2018

Awesome experience ready to do again

It was a great experience with Platinum entertainment DJ. I have received several positive comments about platinum Dj from the guest who attended the party. DJ Platinum arrived early set equipment had music playing when guest started to arrive. DJ Platinum was able to play several different types of music keeping the diverse group of guest entertained. I would and already have recommeded Platinum Entertainment to several people having events in the near future. I am very glad I hired platinum entertianment for my party. Platinum entertainment was professional , prompt , entertaining and worth every penny I spent for their service.

Julyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

Everything was perfect! Music was on point and everyone had a great time!

Ebonee · Married on 09/22/2018

I strongly encourage any bride to book with Platinum. They are extremely professional and always available! I booked them TWO WEEKS before my wedding and before I even paid a DIME of my money he came out to meet with me at the wedding venue to discuss design and layout. He was patient and moved very fast to ensure the wedding was perfect.

• F

Fantasha · Married on 09/15/2018

Everyone at our reception loved Platinum!!! He kept the crowd moving.

Antweshia · Married on 09/15/2018

My guests really enjoyed the mirror! It was an absolute hit!! I'll definitely use it again!! Thanks for helping make my wedding day great!!

Platinum Ent Dj, Event Lighting & Mirror Photo Booth Rental 1

Ratanya · Married on 09/08/2018

Thank you for the outstanding services you provided for my grandfather’s 90th birthday party. You never disappointment us. DJ Platinum is always very professional and very timely. We will be using you for our future services as well.

Andria · Married on 08/26/2018

This was a hit at my sister wedding. They we’re prompt and super professional. They respond immediately to all my questions. The level of professionalism shown was impeccable. I can’t wait to book them for my next event,

Marcus · Married on 08/24/2018

We had an awesome time!!!! DJ Platinum was a pleasure to work with he helped make the event a success. I looking forward to working with him on my next show.

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

What an awesome group! Andre was amazingly helpful prior to the wedding and very helpful as my dad and I had a special dance that required some particular mixing. Andre took care of it even at the last minute! We also rented the photo mirror, and it was a HUGE hit amongst our guests! Definitely recommend!

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

I am very satisfied with the service we received they were very patient with us because my event started a little later than we planned. I very pleased with my over all experience with them.

Taylor · Married on 05/26/2018

Everyone had a blast dancing at my wedding. Music was great and he always replied very quickly to any questions I had and the payment was very easy to make online and the website has statements of your balances and options to update your preferences and playlist. Made everything so easy for me. Loved him!

Dana · Married on 05/24/2018

So awesome
    Kids loved it
    Will use again
    Thanks a ton

Mary · Married on 05/20/2018

The DJ was “Lit” everyone enjoyed the music selections, the photo booth and the up lighting. They were on time and very professional!!!!!

Taylor · Married on 05/05/2018

Dj Platinum was very easy to work with, easy to communicate with, and had a super easy client login to set up your whole wedding day! He was the life of the party and made our ceremony & reception so much fun. I highly recommend!

Emili · Married on 04/22/2018

Incredible!! Everybody loved our dj!!!!

Michelle · Married on 04/21/2018

I love the professionalism, even from th time of booking they were following up with emails and phone calls making sure I was a satisfied customer. The dj had the guest on the dance floor the entire time. He was flexible when we wanted announcements to be made or when we needed to cut the music for a second. He was awesome I would definitely use him again

Platinum Ent Dj, Event Lighting & Mirror Photo Booth Rental 2

Cindy · Married on 04/20/2018

We were thourougly pleased with the DJ and the photo booth. We used his services for the ceremony and reception and both were surpurb!! We rented the photo booth and it was well worth it!! Everything was so much fun!!

Platinum Ent Dj, Event Lighting & Mirror Photo Booth Rental 3

Crystal · Married on 03/11/2018

The photo mirror was a huge hit at our wedding! They were awesome and so nice! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sametra · Married on 03/02/2018

I highly recommend Plantinum Ent DJ Andre. I hired him to DJ my husband surprise 50th bday party. Great job and kept my guest dancing the entire time. Mrs. Moore

Gabriele · Married on 01/15/2018

If I could give a 6... I would! BEST DJ & VIDEOGRAPHER IN TOWN!!! They kept us on the dance floor the whole time and we loved working with them!

Sarah · Married on 12/30/2017

Platinum Entertaining DJ went above and beyond at our wedding reception!!! He kept the party going for 5 hours!! The dance floor was full for a solid 4 hours. During the planning process Andre addressed all of my questions within the same day. He was so easy to work with and made me feel confident that we’d have a fun wedding. He played all of our songs as requested and ended the songs where I wanted them to end (we did partial songs during the father/daughter mother/son dance). He did cues for different parts of the reception (toasts, send off, etc). Everyone commented that they had the best time and it was largely because of the music choices! I’m so beyond thankful for Platinum Entertaining, they did a fantastic job!!

Memendra · Married on 12/23/2017

He was awesome.. In time and was willing to work with you in all aspects..he came he conquered and did his job.. He is the perfect person to book. Yhe mirror photo booth was a hot at tge wedding.. Upscale and that different element that every bride is looking for

Platinum Ent Dj, Event Lighting & Mirror Photo Booth Rental 4
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/21/2017

Absolutely LOVE DJ Platinum! He was very responsive to any questions or concerns I had before the big day. He definitely exceeded my expectations from start to finish. His team of two did an amazing job. Couldn't ask for anyone better or nicer!

Lakeisha · Married on 10/07/2017

One word: AMAZING!!! My wedding reception was on Saturday, October 7, 2017 in Huntsville, AL. I think on Tuesday evening, I decided I wanted a photo booth and so the search began. During my search, I ran across Platinum Ent Dj's website. They offer a Mirror Booth rental. BEST THING EVER!!! What I loved about the website was that you could instantly find out if the booth was available for your event and how much it would cost. I also was very happy that this company was willing to travel to Huntsville, approximately 1.5hrs away from Birmingham, for my event.

From the very beginning, Andre was courteous and professional. This company definitely understands customer service and it shows! They provided an easy and convenient method to pay for the services online which I appreciated. They also showed up early to the event just to make sure everything was in its proper place.

The mirror booth was a real hit with my guests. Everyone absolutely loved it! Based on my experience, I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for quality service and a stress-free event. This company literally exceeded all my expectations.