Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

6 Reviews for The DJ Company

Consultation (2)
Do-Not-Play List (2)
MC (2)
One Event Per Day (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (2)
Microphones (1)

Bobby did a tremendous job with our wedding in every way! We only met with him one time prior to the wedding, and he took care of the rest. He made our big day extra special with his attentiveness to detail and fun personality. We highly recommend him to any couple looking to have a great time at their wedding reception.

Profile Picture Jenna, 12/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bobby was fantastic. We had met him while setting up for another wedding at the reception venue we chose (The Genesee Grande Hotel). Since he was already familiar with the space and the staff there, I wanted to give him a go. He was very helpful when trying to figure out the timeline of events and how people typically do announcements. He was very professional but friendly and down to earth. At the reception, I wasn't too picky about the music and asked him to read the crowd and just play what he thought would keep the party going. It was perfect. Everyone had a fantastic time! I would recommend Bobby to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Profile Picture User4536074, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Bobby and The DJ Company eliminated all concerns we had with selecting a DJ for our special day. After the first phone call where he described his background in sound engineering, we knew we found the perfect DJ.
Joseph & Jessica (Liverpool, NY)

Profile Picture User6935839, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have known Bobby for quite some time, he plays acoustically at a bar I work at and also DJ's for some events we host there. Bobby is an all around outgoing guy, hes very easy to talk to, VERY easy to get along with and very professional when it comes down to business! We first had a meeting and he offered to meet wherever I would have liked, sat down and talked about every detail thoroughly. He made out a time line which actually helped us put into perspective was our hectic day was going to be like. I gave him a list of songs that I would like played at my wedding and the songs he didn't have, he downloaded to meet my needs.
My husband and I had an outdoor wedding, with a large tent and about 200 guests. We only had one outside outlet which we were not pleased about due to all the things we had to plug in and make operational. Bobby brought his own extension cords and ours and made all of our electric worries go away! Along with a big mishap we had with the tent we rented, the sides the gave us, some were dirty and just did not look appealing, and the lights they strung up were not nearly bright enough to light up the huge tent we had. Bobby brought his own up-lighting which made the tent look amazing at night time and made it beyond bright enough for everyone to see all of my decorations and see each others faces!
So all in all Platinum DJ's gets 5/5 stars and is totally worth hiring for your special event, you will not be disappointed. Bobby is a very loud and clear speaker, he can transition from one song to the next so smoothly and at the end of the night when his time was done and he was ready to pack up, of course we begged him to stay. And with no hesitation he stayed and played for another hour!
THANK YOU, for helping make our day perfect and helping everything run so smoothly
With all our love xoxo
Desiree and Michael

Profile Picture Desiree, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hosting a wedding 6 hours from our home in Massachusetts was not going to be an easy task. Between long drives to and from NY to calling and conducting interviews based on short descriptions from WeddingWire or personal websites, we knew that finding the right vendors was not going to be an easy challenge for our wedding.

Fortunately, Bobby and The DJ Company eliminated all concerns we had with selecting a DJ for our special day. After the first phone call with Bobby where he described his background in sound engineering and list of upcoming events, we knew that we found the perfect DJ. From there, Bobby worked with us, via email, to review details about the wedding and the venue in Auburn. We were told to select as many or few songs as we'd like to customize our playlist. Bobby was also very flexible when it came to arranging meetings. With his adorable daughter in tow, we were able to hammer out most of the final touches to our wedding during a 45 minute in-person meeting.

By the time of the big day, we had no concerns about the sound, lighting, or playlist. Bobby had it all under control. His calm and charismatic demeanor kept everyone at ease, and he was able to arrange and transition between our song selections seamlessly. Once the dinner plates were cleared, Bobby was easily able to get everyone out onto the dance floor. Even my 85-year-old grandmother was dancing to L.M.F.A.O.'s Sexy and I Know It!

Again, we cannot recommend Bobby enough for your next wedding reception or private event. Best of luck with the business, Bobby!

- Joseph & Jessica

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bobby was awesome in every way possible. With his up beat personality he truly made our wedding day funand special. He had no problem getting everyone up and dancing, and they all had a blast. I recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/13/13, 1 Review