Platinum Band Atlanta Reviews

38 | Atlanta, GA

38 Reviews for Platinum Band Atlanta

38 Platinum Band Atlanta Reviews

Kristie · Married on 09/01/2018

We spent a lot of time listening and conversing with bands to determine the right fit for our wedding. The Platinum Band filled every expectation we could have imagined, you will not be disappointed. Our guests are still talking about how much they enjoyed The Platinum Band. Virginia was paid special attention to the details of our wedding, including time line, what we expected from them, to the correct pronunciation of our bridesmaids and groomsmen. Our wedding was perfect and The Platinum Band was the cherry on top! We highly recommend this band!

Carolina · Married on 08/11/2018

Guests at our reception LOVED this band! I got so many complements after the wedding that people had so much fun and that the music was great. The moms went wild and there were guests singing and dancing with the band on stage all night. They played for 4 hours and only took 2 breaks! My only complaint is that they didn't play a few of the songs that we specifically requested, but I was okay with them taking some artistic lead on the set list and giving the people what they wanted instead. We had their guitarist play acoustic for our ceremony, and they were able to accommodate for the four meaningful songs that we requested. Virginia, the band manager and lead singer, was great to work with as well! I would recommend them to anyone in/around Atlanta, and I think everyone who attended our reception would too!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Platinum Band Atlanta's reply:

Thanks Carolina! We do try to hit every requested song and have them highlighted on our master song list so we don't forget. It's possible we ran out of time towards the end of the night or other things that just happen. But I do appreciate your feedback as we are always open to improvements. Our goal is a perfect event, every time. I hope you and Tyler had a wonderful honeymoon! Warmly, Virginia

Nicolas · Married on 07/07/2018

The Platinum Band were amazing for our summer Atlanta wedding. I received numerous compliments from family and friends all night long about the quality of the band. They made our special night over the top in the best way possible.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Platinum Band Atlanta's reply:

Thank you so much Nicolas! We loved working with you and Iesha. It was a super fun night!!! -V

Lauren · Married on 12/30/2017

This band MADE our wedding reception! The photographer said she had never had so many people at a send-off, and it was all because people didn’t want to stop dancing! Our country club already booked them for their 100th anniversary party!!

Kate · Married on 12/30/2017

When I got engaged, my top priority was finding a band. I gladly handed over most all other planning to my mom, but I took weeks watching different videos, asking for referrals, and doing research to find the best band for our wedding. Platinum band exceeded all expectations and booking them was the best decision we could have made. Throughout the planning process, Virginia was extremely helpful and accommodating and even drove to our venue to meet with them to discuss power requirements. In the end, we ended up needing to use a generator which Virginia helped us find a good deal on. She also had such helpful insight on the timeline of the evening so she played an active role in planning the whole reception. During the wedding, all of our guests had an absolute blast. I had numerous people come up to me DURING the reception to say, "Best band ever." The song list was diverse and they played something for everyone...from grandparents to college kids. All songs transitioned into a new, equally energetic song which kept everyone on the dance floor from the time the cake had been cut to when it was time to leave. Every single band member is extremely talented, but you can also tell they really love what they do and love working with each other. The night ended (way too soon) and they surprised us by playing Love on Top by Beyonce which they learned specifically for us...this was in addition to the two other songs they learned specially for us from the first dances. Platinum Band made sure that our guests had an incredible time at our reception which made it the best night possible for Griffin and me.

J · Married on 10/14/2017

This is the second time we have engaged Platinum and they were excellent. We even had a power outage during the reception, but Platinum was ready with a generator...we were back up and dancing within 5 minutes. Virginia is a great resource and Platinum had the entire crowd dancing the whole evening.

Jared · Married on 07/22/2017

We had a three piece jazz ensemble for cocktail hour and an eight piece band foe the reception. This band is awesome. Everyone had a great time at our reception. So professional and easy to work with. Best band in Atlanta!!!!

Platinum Band Atlanta 1

Ellen · Married on 10/15/2016

Platinum was the band for our daughter's wedding and they are fabulous! ! Virginia, the owner was a pleasure to work with and so accommodating. Virginia & the band members are all so professional and talented! Our guests danced for hours, raved about the music, enjoyed the reception with many saying it was the best wedding ever and so much of this is credited to this phenomenal band who has all the guests happy and on their feet! The song & play list is extensive & Virginia works with you to create the wedding of your dreams! They are reasonably priced and will make a wedding so very special! Many thanks to Platinum & all the members!

Bar Essentials · Married on 10/08/2016

I first heard this awesome band, Platinum Band, at a Country Club for a wedding celebration a few months ago, where I was tending bar, and I have been a fan ever since. Having worked at numerous venues throughout the Greater Atlanta area, I have heard a lot of bands. I must say that this band really caught my attention, and stood above all other ones I had previously heard. I took a break from my bar and listened tentatively to this band. They were amazing. They had just about everyone on the dance floor. To put it briefly, there is NO way that anyone could listen to this band, and NOT move their bodies whether at the table, or on the dance floor. They had the ballroom rocking, and were the life of the party. They are a fantastic live party/dance band, no doubt about it!!!

GEORGANN · Married on 07/16/2016

This band is incredible! I saw Platinum at a charity function and knew they would be perfect for my daughter's wedding. They are incredibly talented, professional and flexible to work with. They really cared about making the evening perfect for the bride and groom, and our guests raved about their versatility and talent. They performed the recessional and processional music, the ceremony music, the cocktail hour and of course the reception. They interacted very well with the crowd, and my daughter couldn't have been happier! Thank you for making their wedding so special!

Tina · Married on 06/25/2016

We searched for a band that was great sound for a good value and Platinum Band was just that! They made the wedding! Appealed to all age groups. My 70 year old aunt was on the dance floor all night, as were the 25 year olds. We didn't want the night to end, we could of danced all night. Virginia was the sweetest and she was always willing to accommodate what the Bride and mother-of-Bride wanted ( and in our case that was alot)! We have had such rave reviews from our guests too about the band. If you hire them, you wont be disappointed and you will have the time of your life, we did!

Mark · Married on 06/25/2016

From the moment we spoke to Virginia until the last song was played (Don't Stop Believing) the band was a pleasure to work with. Not only did they keep everyone on the dance floor all night they sound great! Everyone I spoke to afterwards wanted to know who the band was and I've heard nothing but praises from all our guests. They had the 21 year olds dancing and the 70 year olds! We didn't want the night to end! If you hire Platinum, you won't be disappointed! I absolutely loved them and you will too!

Alisa · Married on 03/19/2016

Book this band!! We saw them at another wedding and I made sure to write their name down (I wasn't even engaged yet!)

Virginia was so wonderful! She made sure every detail was covered, things I would have NEVER thought of! She even contacted our venue to get things set up!

The band was AMAZING! They were super accommodating and entertaining! From learning our first dance song with only a weeks notice to letting my father in law jump on stage! They were on stage jamming out as well as in the crowd singing and dancing with our guests!

It has been a month since our wedding and I still get phone calls from friends and family members raving about how great the band was!

Kymberly · Married on 01/01/2016

I am a private event planner who deals with high end clientele and having an exceptional band is a must. That said , I have worked with Platinum band on sevreal occasions in the past from Wedding to Corporate events , to holiday parties. Whenever I am in need of a high quality band I book Platinum. Not only is this due to the exceptional talented musicians, singers, and dancers they are, but equally of the professional and detailed management that Virginia provides. Platinum truly cares about the event and takes every measure to ensure an over the top experience
    You simply cannot do better if you are looking for explosive talent, professionalism, a.d memorable events. Thank you Virginia and the crew for all the wonderful events you have performed and for making me look like the Rockstar.

Kymberly Purvis

Al · Married on 10/10/2015

The Platinum Atlanta band was the best band ever! Virginia Rece was such a delight to work with from beginning to end! The quality of the music was very professional and diverse! I highly recommend this band to anyone who is looking for top quality and a never ending energy level of performers!

Kelly · Married on 09/12/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Platinum Band! Our wedding was an absolute hit because of them! 3 months later our wedding guests are STILL talking about how awesome our band was. They partied along with our crazy, fun family, and provided the best entertainment for the most special night of our lives. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Super friendly, easy to work with, and even learned new songs just for our night! They were THE BEST!

Ashley · Married on 09/05/2015

Was so impressed with this band! And all my guests live the entertainment! Highly recommend them! That also DJ and did my announcements! Was perfect!

Platinum was such a fun band and our guests had a blast! We used the 8-piece band and got so many compliments. A few friends had seen Platinum before at other events and were excited to know that was our wedding band, as they knew it meant lots of dancing! We had seen them before at our friend's wedding and knew immediately they were the band we wanted at our wedding. Virginia was great to work with and had helpful suggestions for your timeline. Make sure you know how you want things to flow though as they work with the timeline you provide. Would recommend them to anyone!

Andria · Married on 11/23/2014

The first word that comes to mind when I think about Platinum is PHENOMENAL. I've had the pleasure of hiring Platinum four times now (including my wedding) and they hit it out of the park every single time. My guests continue to comment on how wondering and entertaining the band was, and how their music was the highlight of the evening. Platinum did such a great job of reading the crowd and connecting with them, which was amazing because they knew which songs would appeal to my group. I gave them a play list (which they played) , but they read the crowd and added in amazing and fitting songs wherever they saw fit. Also, they can play (and master) a variety of music - everything from jazz and Motown to classic rock and hip hop. There is nothing they can't play! Additionally, I worked with Virginia once again to book Platinum and get everything set up for my wedding, and she was truly such a pleasure to work with! She was very detailed, responsive, organized and flexible which I greatly appreciated. I can't say enough wonderful things about Platinum, but one thing I will say - I cannot wait to hire them again for my next event! Thanks Virginia and Platinum!

Platinum came highly recommended by a friend of ours. Virginia was very instrumental in assisting us early in our planning process by providing feedback on venues and recommending our wedding coordinator. Virginia was very responsive, allowed us to come visit another event to preview the band, and was willing to learn our first dance song. They also provided the AV system and an acoustic guitarist for our outdoor wedding and a pianist for our cocktail hour. Platinum brought energy and fun to our reception, encouraging crowd participation. Our guests loved them!

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2014

Platinum Band was AMAZING! Every guest who we have spoken to since the wedding has raved about how great the music was. They were energetic and fun the entire night, and we couldn't have been more happy!

On top of that, working with Virginia in the months, weeks and days leading up to the wedding was such a joy. Unlike most of our other vendors, she was always professional, responsive, very knowledgeable and had great suggestions for whatever I came to her with. She went above and beyond to make sure she had all the information she needed to make our night perfect.

There is so much more to choosing vendor for your wedding than how they will perform on the big day. Yes, that is all your guests will care about, but you for you as the bride/groom/planner, there is much more to consider. Choose Platinum because they are the total package!

Nina · Married on 08/16/2014

We looked at and previewed a number of bands before hiring Platinum Band. The professionalism, responsiveness, and flexibility are the key reasons why we chose them! As a bride, I had a number of worries on the wedding day but the band was not one of them. They delivered everything and more than what we asked - request some of the funky Motown tunes! After the wedding and still to this day, our guests are commenting on how fantastic our wedding band was and how much fun they had dancing all night! Platinum Band was a great choice - thank you so much!

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/26/2014

Platinum was the best wedding band that I have ever seen! There played a fantastic range of music, were extremely energetic and interacted with all of our guests. All of our guests are still raving about them 3 weeks later and continue to tell us that we had the best wedding band that they have ever heard! Our wedding would not have been the same without them and I could never thank them enough for helping to make my wedding day absolutely perfect!

Platinum Atlanta is absolutely the best band you could hope for at your wedding. They were so great to work with throughout the engagement and were fantastic at the wedding reception. All of our guests loved them!