Plants and Things Floral Design Reviews

55 | Mount Kisco, NY

55 Reviews for Plants and Things Floral Design

55 Plants and Things Floral Design Reviews

Karen · Married on 10/29/2017

If you are wondering where to go for the most beautiful floral designs with the best quality flowers, look no further!! I've been using Plants and Things for decades now. When my daughter got engaged, I knew who would do the best job for us with the finest expertise...Bobbi and Frankie Randazzo of Plants and Things Floral Design!! They did not disappoint. We had a elegant chic/rustic blend at an upstate winery and wanted to have both styles blended at the wedding and the reception. Bobbi created the most beautiful blush and merlot floral designs!!! She took time to understand our vision and totally knocked it out of the park. Everything was stunning!!!! The venue was breathtaking!!! I had so many people approach me asking who did the flowers. I can't tell you what romantic ambiance every floral piece created. It truly was worth EVERY penny. My daughter's wedding photos will be so enhanced by the magical beauty of the floral designs that Plants and Things provided. They were so wonderful to work with and so talented!!

Meghan · Married on 08/26/2017

Plants and Things Floral Design is AMAZING. I could not have asked for anything better for my wedding. Bobbi is so talented and has a way of bringing exactly what a bride wants/envisions to life! The bouquets (especially mine) were exactly what I wanted and the flower arch was outstanding! The best customer service, beautiful flowers, great pricing. I highly recommend Plants & Things. Bobbi & Frank take great care of their customers!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Plants and Things Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Meghan, it was a pleasure to help your flower dreams come true!

Cristina · Married on 07/07/2017

Bobbi was amazing to work with! Not only did she make choosing flowers for my wedding a breeze, but was extremely accommodating to all my ideas. My arrangements were beautiful and I could not ask for better service.

THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Plants and Things Floral Design's reply:

Our pleasure Cristina, thank you for the great pictures! Have a Healthy and Happy New Year!

Christa · Married on 05/28/2017

Do not look anywhere else! Bobbi and Frank from Plants and Things are amazing! It was the easiest part to planning my wedding. I showed Bobbi pictures from my Pinterest and I left the rest in her hands. She gave me some great advice on what she thought would pop and look nice together and I am so glad I trusted her expert opinion. My flowers were beautiful, my
    Guests talked about my flowers days later and I do not think my wedding would have been perfect with out them. It pulled everything together and made it my fairytale. Bobbi was so attentive and easy going. She answered my
    Emails back in seconds and was so easy to work with. She called me the day before to confirm everything which was great that I did not have to ever call her to check in ONCE. Bobbi is the best florist and an even better person, and will make the flowers selection flawless.

Katherine · Married on 10/22/2016

I was referred to Bobbi by a previous bride, and was told I couldn't go anywhere else. I am glad I listened! Bobbi was fantastic! I went in having a vague idea of what I wanted for our centerpieces and bouquets, and Bobbi was able to turn my vague idea into the most beautiful arrangements ever! She was so easy to work with, and so accommodating of my schedule. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Plants and Things Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for your gracious comments...it was so much fun working with you.!! We love when we are given free rein to design-- Using your ideas and taking them to the next level. Thank you again for your confidence in us. We are so happy the day was the wedding you envisioned!

Andrea · Married on 10/02/2016

Plants and things took my ideas and make them a reality. Bobbie and her husband worked magic. My guests loved the center pieces, I loved my bouquet and so did my girls! Thank you!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Plants and Things Floral Design's reply:

Andrea, it was such a pleasure-- There is nothing better for a floral designer than to be told--"just do what you do"--thank you for your trust!! We appreciate your review-- and we are thrilled that we met your expectations!!

Andrea · Married on 10/02/2016

Plants and Things was amazing to work with for our special day. Bobbi and her husband were so understanding and helped us to stay in our budget while still making our flowers look amazing. Bobbi took my Pinterest ideas and really made them come alive. I can't begin to explain the love and warmth that we got from them. About a week before the wedding, Bobbi email me and let me know that our flowers needed a little something more. I gave Bobbi the go ahead to do whatever she needed. I am so thankful that I trusted Bobbi. My flowers against my dress were stunning, against my bridrdmadrs dress just elegant. And my boys looked amazing. The best part was how long they lasted! I was able to enjoy my flowers for two weeks, if not longer after the wedding. Thank you so much for making our flowers one of the most talk about pieces of our wedding. I can't wait to use Plants and Things for other events.

Jennifer · Married on 11/06/2015

Bobbi was so knowledgeable and helpful in preparing our wedding flowers. She was able to create the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces in gorgeous colors. All I had to do was tell her what I liked and didn't like and she did the rest. Everything was delivered on time and set up beautifully. i couldn't have asked for a better flower vendor!

Kathy · Married on 07/02/2015

It was my pleasure to work with Bobbi. We had the perfect flowers for our wedding reception. She was so helpful in guiding me toward my vision. She listened, kept in contact and above all was just a NICE person.!!! I wholeheartedly recommend her for your event.

Tina · Married on 06/14/2015

Amazing people and amazing results!! Everything from the centerpieces to the bouquets were just perfect and exactly what I pictured!!! Loved everything!

Thank you so much for the beautiful work you did. Every bouquet, boutonniere, corsage, centerpiece, and flower girl basket were absolutely gorgeous. We received so many compliments. Bobbi and Frank, your service is as outstanding as your flowers. Ron and I were put at ease throughout the entire process, and we will forever be grateful. Thank you for making our day very special!

Jenny · Married on 08/24/2014

Plants and Things was a great choice for our wedding flowers! Bobbi is a real artist and it's clear that she loves flowers. Her passion came across in the bouquets and arrangements she created from us. She spent time getting our opinions, showing us mock-ups, and taking our thoughts and translating them into beautiful pieces. I loved my bouquet (she even found me out-of-season flowers for it!), and my family and guests were raving about the centerpieces and other arrangements for weeks after. Thank you, Bobbi, for the care you put into making our wedding flowers gorgeous and memorable!

Diane · Married on 08/09/2014

I can't say enough great things about Plants and Things Floral Design. We live in NC and planned my daughter's West Point/ Thayer Hotel wedding long distance. Bobbi and Frank at Plants and Things did the wedding prep legwork that we couldn't do from afar and were fastidious, professional and oh-so-friendly every step of the way. They created masterpieces of arrangements for our rehearsal, church and wedding events. The flowers were stunning, mostly hydrangeas and roses, with a few special surprises thrown in, and I hear that they are still in beautiful shape a week later! Not only were we pleased, but our guests RAVED about the flowers and the bouquets, and some were the happy recipients of the arrangements at the end of the night. There is no question that if I ever need flowers in the NY area, I will give them my return business.

Kelly · Married on 08/09/2014

My family has been using Plants and Things for floral arrangements for years! I cannot say enough amazing things about Bobbi and Frank and their work! I had a very specific vision of what I wanted for our bouquets, centerpieces, floral displays, etc. We met with Bobbi and showed her pictures of what we liked. She was in contact with us throughout the planning process, ensuring that we were all on the same page. She made a trip to our wedding venue a few weeks prior to the event so she could get a feel for the space as well. She FAR exceeded our expectations!! Our flowers were more beautiful than any pictures I could find online! Two weeks after the wedding, I still have guests telling me how beautiful the flowers were! I would DEFINITELY recommend using Plants and Things for any and all of your flower needs! You will not be disappointed!

Bobbi is extremely creative. She did not show me a list of flower arrangements and ask me to pick from Column A, B or C. We discussed size, color scheme , and budget. Then she made suggestions and took it from there. Once she knows your style, she creates and delivers. If you want the personal touch, choose Plants and Things. You will not be disappointed!!

jenny · Married on 06/14/2014

I found Bobbi & Frank (Plants N Things) thru a Google search when I needed flowers for my job a few years back. I've come to know them and have seen their work, so there was no question that I wanted them to do the flowers for my wedding. (June 14, 2014) Bobbi is creative and is always taking courses to stay up to date on floral designs, that's why when I had my initial meeting with her I gave her creative freedom. Bobbi asked me some questions, I gave her color swatches of my wedding colors and pictures of my bridal party's dresses, the rest I left up to her. As the wedding day drew near Bobbi called me so I could come in and see what she had picked out for my special day, I loved her choices and ideas! The week of my wedding I dropped in and she showed me my center pieces, they were so stunning and beyond my expectations I started crying. Bobbi and Frank are professional, down to earth beautiful people who love what they do and it shows. One other thing I have to mention, my bridal bouquet was a work of art!!! My photographer and I were driving to go meet up with my groom for first reveal shots, I was in the backseat looking at my beautiful bouquet and I screamed when I saw the under side of my bouquet it was so beautiful and unique!! It looked like a birds nest made from wire and they had intertwined pearls in it. I made sure the photographers took pictures because to me it's a one of a kind special piece. Brides-to-be you will not be disappointed, Bobbi & Frank are the real deal when it comes to floral designs, vision and execution!!!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Plants and Things Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Jenny for your lovely praise-- it was a pleasure the make your day bloom-- All the best to you and Dante for a healthy and happy life together!

My family has gone to Plants and Things for years! Bobbi made my confirmation crown (baby's breath and blue flowers) and I knew there was no one else I would go to for my wedding! Bobbi took care of our invitations, cake decoration, and our flowers and everything was beautiful! I knew my colors ahead of time and I was very flexible about what type of flowers I wanted but Bobbie and Frank still sent me emails with pictures every few days and were always happy to see me, my fiance and my parents when we would stop in to say hi. The flowers were amazing! Even my husband (who is not a flower guy) could not get over how beautiful the venue looked the day of our event. I would highly recommend Plants and Things for a wedding or any other event that requires flowers. You will get beautiful arrangements and personalized service!

Jennifer · Married on 01/26/2014

Bobbi went out of her way to provide flowers for my wedding. We met with her about two weeks before a wedding. We were doing something small--just bouquets for myself and my maid of honor and boutonnières for my husband and his best man. She met with us outside of hours that her shop was open to accommodate our hectic, busy schedules. The flowers she provided were beautiful. She has a good eye for things, and was great at designing bouquets that matched my dress and the theme that we wanted. Thank you, Bobbi!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Plants and Things Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for the review, and the great pictures!!!

Maria · Married on 10/13/2013

I had such a pleasurable experience with this vendor. Bobbi and Frank were amazing!!! Any questions I had they answered, they helped me pick the most amazing flowers to make my day beautiful!!!!! Bobbi was very responsive and got back to me immediately with any questions or concerns I had. If it was one thing I knew I had nothing to worry about the day of my wedding it was the flowers, and I was right they came out more beautiful than words can say!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Plants and Things!!

Brdiget · Married on 09/21/2013

Bobbi & Frank came to our rescue. After trouble with another vendor, with only a months notice they managed to give us more than we could imagine! Bobbi reviewed all of our color and design choices. She helped us find the flowers that were in season and complemented everything. The flowers reflected the romantic, garden flow that we wanted and stayed within our budget. These arrangements traveled four hours by car the day before our wedding and lasted for two weeks after the event! When all is said and done we hope to continue using Plants & Things for all our special occasions. They showed as much interest and excitement over our day as our families!

The centerpieces for our son's rehearsal dinner were fabulous! Bobbi at Plants and Things took our concept and elevated it to a whole new level. The execution was far better than we ever expected and we are still getting compliments.

Nicole · Married on 04/27/2013

Bobbi and Frank were so great and did an amazing job for my wedding. I was so thankful I could find a high quality florist who was kind and so helpful. They knew exactly what I wanted and carried that through on my wedding day. They guided us through every step and in the end, I had the most gorgeous flowers at the wedding. The flowers were greeat quality and looked so beautiful. Bobbi was even able to successfully incorporate pieces of my grandmother's headpiece in to my bouquet. I would highly recommend them.

Debi · Married on 03/02/2013

Bobbi and Frank were AMAZING. From the minute we met with them we knew they were the florist to go with for our wedding day. I was a very laid back bride and knew what colors I wanted and that's about it. Bobbi took my general thoughts and ideas and made the most beautiful creations for our wedding day. My bouquet was the amazing and everything I imagined. She worked within our budget and was very quick to respond to any emails or questions. Plants and Things flowers were one of the best parts of my wedding day! Thanks Bobbi and Frank!

My husband and I were forced to put a wedding together in a weeks time due to a medical condition and not only did Frank and Bobby get everything done in time provided us with the most beautiful flowers you could ever imagine. I would highly recommend Plants and Things for any occasion.