Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc Reviews

48 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

48 Reviews for Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc

48 Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc Reviews

Tyanna · Married on 10/06/2018

Gail helped me bring to life the vision I had for my fall inspired wedding bouquets. My flowers were beautiful and cost effective for what I needed. I feel I was given the utmost professionalism and care throughout this process. I will definitely keep Plantation Florists for my primary flower needs! Thank You!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc 1
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc 2

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc's reply:

I am so happy you were happy. The flowers were pretty, but you were beautiful. Paul and I wish you the happiest of lives together. Warmest wishes, Gail and Paul Kerbel
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/29/2018

Floral Promotions did the flowers for my wedding 4 years ago. When it came time to find a florist for my baby shower, I knew I wanted to use Floral Promotions, again. Gail and her team are warm, responsive and reliable. They delivered the exact look that I wanted. They are also affordable! I would recommend Floral Promotions to anyone seeking top-quality and affordable florals!

Nadine · Married on 08/18/2018

I would highly recommend the services of Paul and Gail at Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions. Their flowers are absolutely beautiful and every arrangement is flawless. My husband started sending me roses from them while we were dating and engaged. So naturally, they were our only choice for our wedding (8/18/18) as we knew that we could expect beautiful flowers and professional/dependable service. They treated us as family and everyone loved the arrangements.

Thank you again!

Marcus and Nadine

Sent on 09/16/2018

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for you kind words. We wish you tons of happiness in your life together. You guys are Ken a Barbie, the perfect couple! We will miss you. Warmest regards, Gail and Paul

Alisha · Married on 08/11/2018

Very helpful! Everything looked perfect!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Thank you so much. May you have a wonderful life together! Gail and Paul Kerbel

MARY BETH · Married on 07/22/2018

Fantastic!! Fantastic! Will definitely use again and recommend Gail and Paul!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc's reply:

Mary Beth, Thank you so much for your review. It was so nice working with you. We look forward to speaking with you in the future. Send photos :) Warmest wishes for health and happiness in the future, Paul and Gail

Juliana · Married on 07/14/2018

Gail is absolutely incredible! From the moment my mom and I walked into their shop we felt at home - like we had known her forever! Without being able to see the flowers ahead of time, you have to trust your vendor will do a good job, and they did not disappoint!!! Everything was absolutely perfect in every way. Flowers were STUNNING. Thank you for everything!!! - Juliana and Jared

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc 7
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc 8
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc 9

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc's reply:

You are so welcome. I am thrilled that you were so happy. I wish you both the happiest of lives together. Keep in touch. Warmest regards, Gail

Michele · Married on 07/01/2018

Thank you Gail and team for your willingness to provide the beautiful flowers for our event on such short notice. Everything was lovely. You delivered as promised and my daughter was very happy with the arrangements. Thanks again.

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc 10

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. Hope you had a nice mini vacation in South Florida. We wish your daughter and son-in-law a lifetime of happiness. Warmest wishes, Gail and Paul Kerbel
  • Chinwe

Chinwe · Married on 06/23/2018

I worked with Paul and Gail to provide flowers for my wedding last month. From my first consultation with Gail, I was sold! I liked her attention to detail and the genuine compassion she showed for her craft. Gail and Paul were open to discuss the specifics of my wedding via email, phone, or in person as much as I needed. I really appreciated their extra effort to ensure I got what I needed. Oh and not to mention, their price was unbeatable and very reasonable. Needless to say my floral arrangements were just as wonderful as we discussed when they arrived on my wedding day. I couldn’t have imagined anything more perfect! Thank you for all your hard work!! I would recommend you to anyone without a question!

barbara · Married on 06/09/2018

The folks at Plantation Floral Promotions are about the nicest folks to deal with they just provided the flowers for my granddaughter's wedding and they were so beautiful I was more than happy with the whole experience and I recommend their services to everyone. Thank you Paul and Gail .

Sent on 06/27/2018

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc's reply:

You are so welcome. It was a fun wedding to do! Have a great 4th! Warmest wishes, Paul and Gail Kerbel

Marie · Married on 04/27/2018

I can not say enough wonderful things about Gail and the team at Floral Promotions. From the beginning, I wanted to go with them because I saw a wedding review from a teacher who said that they were so flexible and easy to work with despite her crazy schedule. Having a crazy teacher schedule myself, I decided to make an appointment, and honestly, I knew from the beginning that they were going to do my flowers. Gail right off the bat listened and put together a plan for our centerpieces, bouquets, and ceremony arrangements. Besides phone calls and emails, she met with me an additional two times with my mother (who lives in PA). She did a mock-up of the centerpieces and it was exactly what I was looking for. When my flowers were delivered the day of the wedding, it was everything we talked about and more. They were perfect! I personally loved every meeting, phone call, and email I had with Gail about my flowers. They went above and beyond and made sure that I stayed within my budget! You won't be disappointed! :)

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc 11
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc 12
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc 13
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc 14
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc 15

Evonne · Married on 04/14/2018

Gail and Paul were awesome to work with. The arrangements were stunning!!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc's reply:

You were awesome to work with as well. It was a "fun" wedding. I you would care to share any photos that we can post, we'd love them. Have a wonderful life together! Warmest regards, Gail and Paul

Jermecia · Married on 04/14/2018

Our wedding ceremony setup was so beautiful! I couldn't have asked for a better florist. Thank you so much for everything.

James · Married on 03/31/2018

The wedding bouquet was the prettiest we've ever seen. The other floral arrangements were very nice as well. Gail was very easy to work with and was very helpful with making our decisions. We would recommend her to everyone. *****

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc 16

Lindsay · Married on 03/24/2018

Gail, Paul, and the entire team at Plantation Florist went ABOVE AND BEYOND in making my wedding planning experience a total pleasure! Gail was kind, attentive, and made me feel totally comfortable. She met with me on several occasions and quickly responded to all emails. She was extremely flexible in any changes that I made and she even helped us secure a "Mr" and "Mrs" sign at the last minute! She made recommendations to enhance our wedding day look, all while staying within our budget! When our wedding day arrived, I was blown away by how beautiful everything looked! Plantation Florist totally nailed my wedding vision and I couldn't stop staring at all of the detailed & gorgeous floral arrangements on our special day! Not only are they the kindest people to work with, but they are extremely talented and professional.

I honestly feel sad that I am done working with Gail on my wedding, but Plantation Florist has gained a new lifetime customer! Look no further, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc's reply:

I just want you to know that you were one of my all time favorite brides over 34 years. You were so nice a wonderful to work with. It brought a smile to may face every time you came in. i wish you and your very lucky new husband a wonderful life together. Many thanks and warmest wishes, Gail

Krystal · Married on 03/24/2018

Gail was wonderful to work with. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend floral promotions to friends and family!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc's reply:

Thank you you very much. it was so wonderful to work with you. I wish the two of you the happiest of lives together. Do not be a stranger. You are on our "a" list. Warmest regards, Gaill

Heidi · Married on 03/03/2018

I have to start off by saying I did not hire this vendor... BUT ONLY BECAUSE I had someone do my wedding flowers practically for free. Had I not done this, I would have surely hired Plantation Floral Promotions because they had excellent customer service and magnificent prices. I cannot stress enough how kind Gail was (as well as her husband Paul) and how closely she was willing to listen to my needs. I had the most amazing time sitting in their flower shop talking wedding, wedding flowers, color schemes, dress colors, you name it. I knew I was sitting in front of a very experienced person who would have gone above and beyond to make sure she made my special day perfect. I would not hesitate to recommend Gail & Paul for all your floral needs.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc's reply:

Hello, that is the nicest compliment from someone we did not even do the flowers for. We like help wherever we can. We are both of the same belief that you should treat others as you would want to be treated. i think it's called the Golden Rule. Thanks again and best of luck in your new life. Warmest wishes, Gail and Paul We'll be happy to do your baby flowers :)

tracey · Married on 02/09/2018

Hi,
    Our wedding was so beautiful. Floral Promotions was incredible to work with. They were unbelievable kind and patient. I even got pictures the day before just to see if I was happy with the progress. If we could do it again, and we wish I could, we would change nothing about our flowers. They were so beautiful & fresh that they lasted days and days in our home. Amazing job. Thank you Soooo very much. Richard & Tracey.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you...and fun! I wish you and your new husband a wonderful life together. Keep in touch! Warmest regards, Gail

Eudaldo · Married on 02/02/2018

Gail and her team are amazing!!! Everything was beautiful! Everyone was magical ! If you want a florist that cares please use this team! They will make your dreams come true and work with your budget!!! Thank you guys!! I loved everything!!!! So please go with florist! They are amazing !!!

Sent on 02/10/2018
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc 17
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc 18

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much. We had a ball doing your wedding. You have great taste. Boy, it must have been a fun party. Best to you both. Paul and Gail and Jerry

Brook · Married on 10/25/2017

Plantation Florist went beyond my expectations and I was so happy with how the decor came out! Gail helped us along the way and really understood the vision I was going for. I walked in to my reception in awe at how beautiful my centerpieces came out. I continue to get compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. Thank you so much Gail and team for being apart of our big day and making everything perfect!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. You were terrific to work with. I hope you and your husband have a wonderful life together. Keep in touch. Warmest regards, Gail and Paul Kerbel

Kristin · Married on 08/27/2017

Gail and Paul are extremely easy to work with. This was a huge plus since we were planning our wedding from out of state. The flowers were beautiful and exceeded our expectations. They understood our budget and were willing to make changes leading up to the day to ensure that we had everything that we needed. We never had to worry about a thing.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much. You were a delight to work with Kristin. Don't be a stranger. We wish and your husband a wonderful life together. Warmest wishes, Gail and Paul Kerbel

Genevieve · Married on 08/05/2017

Gail from Floral Promotions of Plantation was an artist who created exquisite floral arrangements for my large summer wedding. The bouquets and centerpieces exceeded my expectations. This was just the crowning touch of beauty and elegance that completed my wedding day. Thank you for everything!

Carol · Married on 07/01/2017

Gail was so helpful and had wonderful suggestions for our wedding flowers and bouquets. They were very punctual on delivery and the arrangements looked fresh and lovely. I would highly recommend this florist for any event.

Susan · Married on 06/24/2017

We have used Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions for each of our three children's weddings, and they have been amazing each time! Gail is so knowledgeable and helpful, and she made our decision-making and ordering of the flowers so easy. The floral arrangements for all three church ceremonies and receptions were absolutely beautiful, and we received many compliments on them from our guests. Thank you, Gail, Paul, and Jerry for your outstanding service!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much. We are so happy you were pleased. We wish the best to the new couple. Many warm wishes, Gail and Paul Kerbel

Kristin · Married on 06/17/2017

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Plantation Florist. Paul and Gail were absolutely amazing and gave us incredible value, service, and product. Our bouquets and ceremony and reception venues looked absolitely stunning. Gail was so incredibly sweet and helpful - my fiancé (now husband!) and I felt like she was someone we'd known forever after our first meeting with her. If you are getting married in the south Florida area I can't imagine using any florist but them. They were the best!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. It was a delight to work with you. It was so nice seeing you at your wedding Kristin. You were gorgeous!!! May you and your now husband have a wonderful life together. Don't be a stranger. Warmest regards, Paul and Gail Kerbel