Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions Reviews

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 5
Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 6
Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 7

Michele · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Thank you Gail and team for your willingness to provide the beautiful flowers for our event on such short notice. Everything was lovely. You delivered as promised and my daughter was very happy with the arrangements. Thanks again.

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 8

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. Hope you had a nice mini vacation in South Florida. We wish your daughter and son-in-law a lifetime of happiness.
    Warmest wishes, Gail and Paul Kerbel

Brook · Married on 10/12/2019

Plantation Florist went beyond my expectations and I was so happy with how the decor came out! Gail helped us along the way and really understood the vision I was going for. I walked in to my reception in awe at how beautiful my centerpieces came out. I continue to get compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. Thank you so much Gail and team for being apart of our big day and making everything perfect!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. You were terrific to work with. I hope you and your husband have a wonderful life together. Keep in touch.
    Warmest regards,

Chelsea · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful wonderful experience !!!!

Paul and Gail are wonderful, lovely people who made my wedding absolutely gorgeous. Everything was far and beyond what I envisioned. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

What a wonderful review. Thank you so much. Again, best of luck to both of you. You make a great couple. Warmest regards, Gail and Paul
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/22/2019

Fabulous Flowers and Experience!

My daughter and I worked together with Gail and Paul on the flowers for her wedding. They worked with our budget, our vision, and made suggestions for options. They never pushed anything that wasn't what we envisioned or over our budget. Paul has a great sense of humor and Gail was always attentive, professional, and pleasant. We made multiple calls and changes over the year and a half we worked with Gail and Paul, and they were always accomodating, helpful, and courteous in their responses. They delivered all as contracted and the floral arrangements and bouquets were beautiful! There's a reason they've been in business and have been successful for over 30 years! Thank you Gail and Paul for enhancing Jen and Nate's wedding day with such beauty!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Hi Kim,
    We are delighted that you were so happy with the flowers. We are like Burger KIng...special orders don't upset us! You and your daughter were a delight to work with!! Send photos and don't be a stranger. Best wishes to the bride a groom for a wonderful life together. Warmest regards, Gail and Paul
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth L. Gil F. · Married on 06/07/2019

Excellent service

Very responsible, they did an excellent bouquet and boutonnieres, exactly what I wanted

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 9
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 10
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 11
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 12
  • Aisha

Aisha · Married on 05/26/2019

Everything was beautiful!

We were extremely pleased with our wedding flowers! The arch, bouquets, corsages, boutineers, and table arrangements were stunning. The only unfortunate thing was the boutineer for the groom broke and he didnt have one. Thankfully, the best man gave him his. Minor flaw, otherwise absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 13
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 14

Dear Aisha,

I delighted that you were so happy with your wedding. You were a pleasure to work with. Best of luck to you and your hubby. Don't be a stranger. Send Photos! Warmest regards, Gail
  • Mia

Mia · Married on 05/19/2019

Gail and Paul are the BEST!!!

Gail and Paul have been absolutely amazing since the beginning of our wedding journey! You can abosolutely feel the family vibe as you walk through their door. They knew exactly what we wanted and delivered the most beautiful flowers!! My flowers were simple babies breath, they took a “filler flower” and made it extravagant ! The flowers were even better than what I had envisioned! Thank you so much Gail and Paul you guys are the best !! The flower photos attached are all them !!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 20
  • Natalie

Natalie Kayte Borchardt · Married on 04/20/2019

Wonderful Service!

Hiring Floral Promotions was probably one of the best wedding-planning decisions I made. Gail was wonderfully helpful, professional, and so kind! She made everything so easy and was happy to accommodate and make changes as I needed them. The arrangements and bouquets were lovely, exactly what I had envisioned, and an excellent value! I was thrilled!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 21
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent artistic floral designs

Gail was phenomenal to work with. From start to finish my ideas were put into wonderful creative floral designs that exceeded my and my daughters expectations; from her bridal bouquet to the other bridal party floral arrangements. The price was very reasonable and the quality of work exquisite!!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 22
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 23
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 24
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 25
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 26

Brenda · Married on 03/16/2019

Siegel Wedding

From the visits and adjustments to the set up, the warmth and caring and professionalism was PERFECT! So grateful for the beauty added to our very special day.

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 27

Brenda,
    Thank you so much for your review. You were wonderful to work with! We wish you and your husband a wonderful life together!! Send photos :) Warmest regards, Gail and Paul Kerbel

Cindia · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding flowers

The flowers were so pretty and arranged very nicely. And they smelled great! The roses were big, the colors accentuated every detail. And they were very accommodating and knew what to recommend and how to do it.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Cathryn · Married on 02/02/2019

Absolutely perfect!

The best decision I made was hiring Gail & her team! My flowers were absolutely perfect & beyond my expectations! You won’t regret hiring them!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 28
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 29
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 30
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 31
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 32
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 33

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Cathryn, I am so glad you were happy with everything. You were a delight to work with. Stay in touch!! Warmest regards, Gail

Valeriya · Married on 01/23/2019

Beautiful flowers

Gail and her team were amazing!!!! Accomedaded me in every way, made sure I would see how the flowers would look prior to the event but they actually turned out 10000 times better. I absolutely loved my flowers everywhere and I would choose them again!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Valeriya, how gracious! I am so happy that you were happy. That is my number one goal, to make your day even better! I wish you and your new husband a wonderful life together. Keep in touch and send photos!! Warmest regards, Gail

Lindsey Spencer · Married on 01/19/2019

Exactly what I envisioned!!!

I am a wedding planner who was planning a good friend of mine‘s wedding. When I first met Gail I knew that I wanted her to be the florist for this wedding. She is warm and inviting as well as very sweet and professional. She took the pictures that I sent to her and turned them into exactly the vision that I had for the centerpieces and bouquet. This was a non-traditional wedding for a very unique bride and Gail and her team nailed it. She’s a great find.

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 34
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 35

Dear Lindsey,
    You were such a delight to work with. Your vision is what put it over the top. Your boxing ideas were phenomenal. It is great dealing with such an organized and professional wedding planner. Heather was the cutest, her parents and fiancee (now lucky husband) were just great fun people! It was a really FUN wedding to do. Please keep in touch. Warmest regards, Gail
  • Torie

Torie · Married on 01/06/2019

Amazing floral arrangements and awesome

Gale was awesome !!! Very prompt delivery on my wedding day and all of the arrangements were gorgeous! Loved my bouquet! Prices were also very reasonable.

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 36
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 37
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 38

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We wish you a wonderful life together! Warmest regards, Gail and Paul

Maria · Married on 12/29/2018

Best Florist in Broward!

Flowers came out beautiful! It was everything we wanted and expected!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Maria, thank you so much for your review. It is so rewarding, especially from a bride that had a florist in the family :). We hope you have a wonderful New Year and life together. Warmest wishes,
  • Elham

Elham · Married on 12/28/2018

Yates’ Wedding

From the moment I walked into this shop I knew It had to be the place for my floral arrangements. Gail is an extreme pleasure to work with! She created my bouquet, and centerpieces beautifully! The family is extremely polite, professional, and courteous. Sincerely nice people and so grateful I chose them for something so special. The colors, flowers, arrangements, all so perfect! I was so in love with it all. I highly recommend this flower shop for any event or home decor. I know I’ll be visiting again!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I makes my job even more rewarding. I wish you and your husband a wonderful life together. Keep in touch :). Warmest regards, Gail

Samantha · Married on 12/01/2018

AMAZING - 100% Recommend

Gail & the whole team at Plantation Florist were absolutely AMAZING! All of the flowers were beautifully done & she gave me exactly what I imagined & more! Above & beyond standard customer service, when I realized minutes before the wedding that I had forgotten the flower girl baskets at the hotel, they brought us baskets in under 10 minutes! I couldn’t have been happier with my experience. Thank you Gail & Paul!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Samantha, thank you so much for you kind words. We wish you the happiest of lives together. Have a wonderful holiday!
    Gail and Paul
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 12/01/2018

Exactly what I wanted!

My flowers were PERFECT! I couldn't have asked for anything better...they were exactly what I wanted and more! Gail was wonderful! She listened and made suggestions and just helped with the whole process! I made charms to place on my bouquet along with my sisters, my mom's wrist corsage, and my niece's flower girl bouquets....Gail made sure the charms were so special. The charms were part of ensuring my deceased sister was with each one us during my special day...close to me! I just can't enough about my flowers...and they were still beautiful almost a week later!!!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 50
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 51
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 52

Dear Katherine,
    Thank you so much for your kind review...especially just before Valentine's Day. I needed it. I hope you and your husband have a wonderful life together. Keep in touch! Warmest regards, Gail

Lucia · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome service

We were very pleased with service we received best service. Very pleased with all.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Lucia,

Thank you very much for your review. You were a pleasure. I am so glad you were happy. I wish the best for you in the future.
    Warmly,
    Gail

Tyanna · Married on 10/06/2018

Gail helped me bring to life the vision I had for my fall inspired wedding bouquets. My flowers were beautiful and cost effective for what I needed. I feel I was given the utmost professionalism and care throughout this process. I will definitely keep Plantation Florists for my primary flower needs! Thank You!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 53
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 54

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

I am so happy you were happy. The flowers were pretty, but you were beautiful.
    Paul and I wish you the happiest of lives together.
    Warmest wishes, Gail and Paul Kerbel
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/29/2018

Floral Promotions did the flowers for my wedding 4 years ago. When it came time to find a florist for my baby shower, I knew I wanted to use Floral Promotions, again. Gail and her team are warm, responsive and reliable. They delivered the exact look that I wanted. They are also affordable! I would recommend Floral Promotions to anyone seeking top-quality and affordable florals!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Nadine · Married on 08/18/2018

I would highly recommend the services of Paul and Gail at Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions. Their flowers are absolutely beautiful and every arrangement is flawless. My husband started sending me roses from them while we were dating and engaged. So naturally, they were our only choice for our wedding (8/18/18) as we knew that we could expect beautiful flowers and professional/dependable service. They treated us as family and everyone loved the arrangements.

Thank you again!

Marcus and Nadine

Sent on 09/16/2018

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Thank you so much for you kind words. We wish you tons of happiness in your life together. You guys are Ken a Barbie, the perfect couple!
    We will miss you. Warmest regards,
    Gail and Paul

Alisha · Married on 08/11/2018

Very helpful! Everything looked perfect!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Thank you so much. May you have a wonderful life together!

MARY BETH · Married on 07/22/2018

Fantastic!! Fantastic! Will definitely use again and recommend Gail and Paul!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Mary Beth,
    Thank you so much for your review. It was so nice working with you. We look forward to speaking with you in the future. Send photos :)
    Warmest wishes for health and happiness in the future,
    Paul and Gail