Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions Reviews

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 6
Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 7

Cathryn · Married on 02/02/2019

Absolutely perfect!

The best decision I made was hiring Gail & her team! My flowers were absolutely perfect & beyond my expectations! You won’t regret hiring them!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 8
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 9
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 10
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 11
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 12
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 13

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Cathryn, I am so glad you were happy with everything. You were a delight to work with. Stay in touch!! Warmest regards, Gail

Valeriya · Married on 01/23/2019

Beautiful flowers

Gail and her team were amazing!!!! Accomedaded me in every way, made sure I would see how the flowers would look prior to the event but they actually turned out 10000 times better. I absolutely loved my flowers everywhere and I would choose them again!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Valeriya, how gracious! I am so happy that you were happy. That is my number one goal, to make your day even better! I wish you and your new husband a wonderful life together. Keep in touch and send photos!! Warmest regards, Gail

Lindsey Spencer · Married on 01/19/2019

Exactly what I envisioned!!!

I am a wedding planner who was planning a good friend of mine‘s wedding. When I first met Gail I knew that I wanted her to be the florist for this wedding. She is warm and inviting as well as very sweet and professional. She took the pictures that I sent to her and turned them into exactly the vision that I had for the centerpieces and bouquet. This was a non-traditional wedding for a very unique bride and Gail and her team nailed it. She’s a great find.

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 14
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 15

Dear Lindsey,
    You were such a delight to work with. Your vision is what put it over the top. Your boxing ideas were phenomenal. It is great dealing with such an organized and professional wedding planner. Heather was the cutest, her parents and fiancee (now lucky husband) were just great fun people! It was a really FUN wedding to do. Please keep in touch. Warmest regards, Gail
  • Torie

Torie · Married on 01/06/2019

Amazing floral arrangements and awesome

Gale was awesome !!! Very prompt delivery on my wedding day and all of the arrangements were gorgeous! Loved my bouquet! Prices were also very reasonable.

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 16
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 17
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 18

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We wish you a wonderful life together! Warmest regards, Gail and Paul

Maria · Married on 12/29/2018

Best Florist in Broward!

Flowers came out beautiful! It was everything we wanted and expected!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Maria, thank you so much for your review. It is so rewarding, especially from a bride that had a florist in the family :). We hope you have a wonderful New Year and life together. Warmest wishes,
    Gail and Paul Kerbel

Elham · Married on 12/28/2018

Yates’ Wedding

From the moment I walked into this shop I knew It had to be the place for my floral arrangements. Gail is an extreme pleasure to work with! She created my bouquet, and centerpieces beautifully! The family is extremely polite, professional, and courteous. Sincerely nice people and so grateful I chose them for something so special. The colors, flowers, arrangements, all so perfect! I was so in love with it all. I highly recommend this flower shop for any event or home decor. I know I’ll be visiting again!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I makes my job even more rewarding. I wish you and your husband a wonderful life together. Keep in touch :). Warmest regards, Gail

Samantha · Married on 12/01/2018

AMAZING - 100% Recommend

Gail & the whole team at Plantation Florist were absolutely AMAZING! All of the flowers were beautifully done & she gave me exactly what I imagined & more! Above & beyond standard customer service, when I realized minutes before the wedding that I had forgotten the flower girl baskets at the hotel, they brought us baskets in under 10 minutes! I couldn’t have been happier with my experience. Thank you Gail & Paul!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Samantha, thank you so much for you kind words. We wish you the happiest of lives together. Have a wonderful holiday!
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 12/01/2018

Exactly what I wanted!

My flowers were PERFECT! I couldn't have asked for anything better...they were exactly what I wanted and more! Gail was wonderful! She listened and made suggestions and just helped with the whole process! I made charms to place on my bouquet along with my sisters, my mom's wrist corsage, and my niece's flower girl bouquets....Gail made sure the charms were so special. The charms were part of ensuring my deceased sister was with each one us during my special day...close to me! I just can't enough about my flowers...and they were still beautiful almost a week later!!!

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 30
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 31
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 32

Dear Katherine,
    Thank you so much for your kind review...especially just before Valentine's Day. I needed it. I hope you and your husband have a wonderful life together. Keep in touch! Warmest regards, Gail

Lucia · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome service

We were very pleased with service we received best service. Very pleased with all.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Lucia,

Thank you very much for your review. You were a pleasure. I am so glad you were happy. I wish the best for you in the future.
    Warmly,
    Gail

Tyanna · Married on 10/06/2018

Gail helped me bring to life the vision I had for my fall inspired wedding bouquets. My flowers were beautiful and cost effective for what I needed. I feel I was given the utmost professionalism and care throughout this process. I will definitely keep Plantation Florists for my primary flower needs! Thank You!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 33
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 34

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

I am so happy you were happy. The flowers were pretty, but you were beautiful.
    Paul and I wish you the happiest of lives together.
    Warmest wishes, Gail and Paul Kerbel
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/29/2018

Floral Promotions did the flowers for my wedding 4 years ago. When it came time to find a florist for my baby shower, I knew I wanted to use Floral Promotions, again. Gail and her team are warm, responsive and reliable. They delivered the exact look that I wanted. They are also affordable! I would recommend Floral Promotions to anyone seeking top-quality and affordable florals!

Nadine · Married on 08/18/2018

I would highly recommend the services of Paul and Gail at Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions. Their flowers are absolutely beautiful and every arrangement is flawless. My husband started sending me roses from them while we were dating and engaged. So naturally, they were our only choice for our wedding (8/18/18) as we knew that we could expect beautiful flowers and professional/dependable service. They treated us as family and everyone loved the arrangements.

Thank you again!

Marcus and Nadine

Sent on 09/16/2018

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Thank you so much for you kind words. We wish you tons of happiness in your life together. You guys are Ken a Barbie, the perfect couple!
    We will miss you. Warmest regards,

Alisha · Married on 08/11/2018

Very helpful! Everything looked perfect!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Thank you so much. May you have a wonderful life together!
    Gail and Paul Kerbel

MARY BETH · Married on 07/22/2018

Fantastic!! Fantastic! Will definitely use again and recommend Gail and Paul!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Mary Beth,
    Thank you so much for your review. It was so nice working with you. We look forward to speaking with you in the future. Send photos :)
    Warmest wishes for health and happiness in the future,
    Paul and Gail

Juliana · Married on 07/14/2018

Gail is absolutely incredible! From the moment my mom and I walked into their shop we felt at home - like we had known her forever! Without being able to see the flowers ahead of time, you have to trust your vendor will do a good job, and they did not disappoint!!! Everything was absolutely perfect in every way. Flowers were STUNNING. Thank you for everything!!! - Juliana and Jared

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 39
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 40
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 41

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

You are so welcome. I am thrilled that you were so happy. I wish you both the happiest of lives together. Keep in touch. Warmest regards, Gail

Michele · Married on 07/01/2018

Thank you Gail and team for your willingness to provide the beautiful flowers for our event on such short notice. Everything was lovely. You delivered as promised and my daughter was very happy with the arrangements. Thanks again.

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 42

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. Hope you had a nice mini vacation in South Florida. We wish your daughter and son-in-law a lifetime of happiness.
    Warmest wishes, Gail and Paul Kerbel
  • Chinwe

Chinwe · Married on 06/23/2018

I worked with Paul and Gail to provide flowers for my wedding last month. From my first consultation with Gail, I was sold! I liked her attention to detail and the genuine compassion she showed for her craft. Gail and Paul were open to discuss the specifics of my wedding via email, phone, or in person as much as I needed. I really appreciated their extra effort to ensure I got what I needed. Oh and not to mention, their price was unbeatable and very reasonable. Needless to say my floral arrangements were just as wonderful as we discussed when they arrived on my wedding day. I couldn’t have imagined anything more perfect! Thank you for all your hard work!! I would recommend you to anyone without a question!

barbara · Married on 06/09/2018

The folks at Plantation Floral Promotions are about the nicest folks to deal with they just provided the flowers for my granddaughter's wedding and they were so beautiful I was more than happy with the whole experience and I recommend their services to everyone. Thank you Paul and Gail .

Sent on 06/27/2018

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

You are so welcome. It was a fun wedding to do! Have a great 4th! Warmest wishes, Paul and Gail Kerbel

Marie · Married on 04/27/2018

I can not say enough wonderful things about Gail and the team at Floral Promotions. From the beginning, I wanted to go with them because I saw a wedding review from a teacher who said that they were so flexible and easy to work with despite her crazy schedule. Having a crazy teacher schedule myself, I decided to make an appointment, and honestly, I knew from the beginning that they were going to do my flowers. Gail right off the bat listened and put together a plan for our centerpieces, bouquets, and ceremony arrangements. Besides phone calls and emails, she met with me an additional two times with my mother (who lives in PA). She did a mock-up of the centerpieces and it was exactly what I was looking for. When my flowers were delivered the day of the wedding, it was everything we talked about and more. They were perfect! I personally loved every meeting, phone call, and email I had with Gail about my flowers. They went above and beyond and made sure that I stayed within my budget! You won't be disappointed! :)

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 43
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 44
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 45
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 46
    Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 47

Evonne · Married on 04/14/2018

Gail and Paul were awesome to work with. The arrangements were stunning!!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

You were awesome to work with as well. It was a "fun" wedding. I you would care to share any photos that we can post, we'd love them.
    Have a wonderful life together!

Warmest regards,

Jermecia · Married on 04/14/2018

Our wedding ceremony setup was so beautiful! I couldn't have asked for a better florist. Thank you so much for everything.

James · Married on 03/31/2018

The wedding bouquet was the prettiest we've ever seen. The other floral arrangements were very nice as well. Gail was very easy to work with and was very helpful with making our decisions. We would recommend her to everyone. *****

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions 48

Lindsay · Married on 03/24/2018

Gail, Paul, and the entire team at Plantation Florist went ABOVE AND BEYOND in making my wedding planning experience a total pleasure! Gail was kind, attentive, and made me feel totally comfortable. She met with me on several occasions and quickly responded to all emails. She was extremely flexible in any changes that I made and she even helped us secure a "Mr" and "Mrs" sign at the last minute! She made recommendations to enhance our wedding day look, all while staying within our budget! When our wedding day arrived, I was blown away by how beautiful everything looked! Plantation Florist totally nailed my wedding vision and I couldn't stop staring at all of the detailed & gorgeous floral arrangements on our special day! Not only are they the kindest people to work with, but they are extremely talented and professional.

I honestly feel sad that I am done working with Gail on my wedding, but Plantation Florist has gained a new lifetime customer! Look no further, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

I just want you to know that you were one of my all time favorite brides over 34 years. You were so nice a wonderful to work with. It brought a smile to may face every time you came in. i wish you and your very lucky new husband a wonderful life together. Many thanks and warmest wishes, Gail

Krystal · Married on 03/24/2018

Gail was wonderful to work with. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend floral promotions to friends and family!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Thank you you very much. it was so wonderful to work with you. I wish the two of you the happiest of lives together. Do not be a stranger. You are on our "a" list.
    Warmest regards,