Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions Reviews

79 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

79 Reviews for Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions

• Helen

Helen Guzzi · Getting married on 02/27/2021

So Accommodating and Easy to Work With!

Gail and Paul have been an absolute pleasure to work with. They took my limited vision for our minimony and made it better than I could’ve imagined! I gave them very little detail and they took my breath away when I saw the finished product. They were flexible and accommodating with all my last minute changes! The flowers were insanely beautiful, I am still blown away. I’m so grateful to them for making my day perfect!

Sent on 06/22/2020

Helen,
    You were great to work with. It's easy to do a good job with a client that has great taste. Your note means a lot to us. We hope you and your husband have a wonderful life together. Don't be a stranger. keep in touch! Warmest regards, Gail and Paul

Michele · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Thank you Gail and team for your willingness to provide the beautiful flowers for our event on such short notice. Everything was lovely. You delivered as promised and my daughter was very happy with the arrangements. Thanks again.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. Hope you had a nice mini vacation in South Florida. We wish your daughter and son-in-law a lifetime of happiness.
    Warmest wishes, Gail and Paul Kerbel

Vernon Wilder · Married on 06/20/2020

The Rescue

I needed a nice wedding setup within a matter of days. This florist excelled with quality and beauty of arrangement pieces. I have never said this before, but we have found a florist that I will be loyal to for the rest of my life. Yes I feel that strongly about Gail and her colleagues. If you want to be treated fairly and honestly, please use this florist. I wish a can put their names on a blimp lol.

Sent on 06/22/2020

Shyleen · Married on 01/25/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Gail and her husband were very professional and organized when it came to meeting with them to go over your needs. I received texts messages from Gail with pictures of the bouquets to make sure it was what we wanted and they were perfect! Even seeing them the day of I was still in shock with the love that was put into making everything come together. I would highly recommend her and her husband to anyone that is getting married near the area!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Shyleen,
    Thank you so much for your review. It makes me so happy that you were happy with your flowers. The best to you and your hubby.
    Keep in touch! Gail

Monique · Married on 01/03/2020

Gail is The Best!

I was a an out of state bride. Gail was amazing!! She was responsive and my bouquet was beautiful.

Sent on 01/10/2020

Monique,
    Thank you for your kind review. I wish both you and your husband a wonderful life together. Gail

Stephanie B · Married on 12/28/2019

Awesome experience!

AMAZING! Gail and her team had us come to the shop to see samples of flowers, lanterns, chuppahs, votive candles, etc. It was so nice to sit with someone who cared about hearing our vision. They even offered to make a centerpiece for us to come see before the wedding which was SO nice and got me even more excited for the event Everything was so beautiful and the flowers were great. I only have a couple of small complaints, but I still give them 5 stars because they did such a wonderful job! The flowers on the cascading portion of my bouquet did not fully bloom. I also had a chuppah and some of the roses were to be sprayed navy and they weren't, they just had accent colors of navy. Even with that being said, still BOOK THEM! I got so many compliments on the flowers and feel so happy that the wedding was 10 days ago and the flowers are still thriving at my house

Sent on 01/10/2020

Dear Stephanie,
    Thank you so much for your review. It was so much fun to work with you. Paul and I wish you and your new husband a lifetime of happiness! Don't be a stranger. Warmest regards, Gail SEND PHOTOS!!!

Carmen Hannah · Married on 12/07/2019

Great florist

Gail and her team were a dream to work with and their floral creations were perfect for our winter wedding. Great value and quality of flowers. Highly recommended and would not hesitate to use them again.

Sent on 01/05/2020

Carmen,
    Thank you so much for your review. I am so happy you were pleased with your flowers. I wish you and your husband a wonderful life together. Gail
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Sadar · Married on 11/22/2019

Wonderful experience and service

We used Floral Promotions for our wedding and the arrangements were absolutely beautiful! We had a last minute (minor) adjustment we needed to make and they worked with us to find an affordable solution that wouldn’t compromise the look we wanted. They were absolutely wonderful! I’d highly recommend them. 😊

Sent on 03/04/2020

Kimberly,
    I am so happy we got the "look" right for you. It was a pleasure working with you. Paul and I wish you a lifetime of happiness.
    Kindest regards, Gail
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 11/15/2019

Highly recommended!!!

We can’t thank Plantation Florist enough for making our wedding truly amazing! Gail and her team were able to create my exact vision for the wedding. Every detail was perfect!! We highly recommend them for your wedding decor/flowers.

Sent on 11/24/2019

Chelsea,
    You were great to work with. Don't be a stranger. Paul and I wish you a wonderful life together. Happy holiday and kindest regards,
    Gail

Karen · Married on 11/10/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Gail and Paul made beautiful arrangements. Exactly what I imagined. And their pricing was very reasonable.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Karen,
    You were wonderful to work with. Have a wonderful life together.
    Warmest regards,
    Gail and Paul

Rachel · Married on 11/02/2019

Great experience- true professionals!

We found Floral Promotions on the wedding wire and the reviews did not disappoint. We initially met Gail and sat with her to discuss our vision for our big day. She was extremely patient and spent the time to show us different options and all the details. Gail and Paul were flexible with our budget and worked with us and were affordable. Our flowers were perfect on our wedding day- we received many compliments on the flower displays. We had a church wedding followed by a hotel reception and everything was beautiful. They are professionals in this industry and thought of things that my husband and I did not consider. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Rachel, I am so happy you were pleased. You were a delight to work with. Paul and I wish you and your husband a wonderful life together! Don't be a stranger...send photos!!! Warmest regards, Gail

Kristen · Married on 10/26/2019

Best florist around!

Gail is simply the best. She listened to everything I had to say and created my vision. My bouquet blew me away with how pretty and perfect it was. All my request flowers were done better than I could imagine. I am so pleased with how kind and professional she was. I will be coming back for every occasion.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Dear Kristen,
    I just really loved working with you and your mom. Paul and I wish you a lifetime of happiness. Don't be a stranger...Thank you for the review. I needed it today. Just said goodbye to my little boy (31 years old) who is relocating to Nashville. Warmest regards, Gail

Brittani · Married on 10/19/2019

Gail was amazing and heart warming!!

Gail made flowers easy. It was my favorite part of planning! She is so loving and warm. I would totally use her again for future events!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Brittani, Thank you so much for your review. It was great working with you as well and I look forward to seeing and working with you again!
    Have a great week!!! Kindest regards, Gail

Brook · Married on 10/12/2019

Plantation Florist went beyond my expectations and I was so happy with how the decor came out! Gail helped us along the way and really understood the vision I was going for. I walked in to my reception in awe at how beautiful my centerpieces came out. I continue to get compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. Thank you so much Gail and team for being apart of our big day and making everything perfect!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. You were terrific to work with. I hope you and your husband have a wonderful life together. Keep in touch.
    Warmest regards,
    Gail and Paul Kerbel

Chelsea · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful wonderful experience !!!!

Paul and Gail are wonderful, lovely people who made my wedding absolutely gorgeous. Everything was far and beyond what I envisioned. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

What a wonderful review. Thank you so much. Again, best of luck to both of you. You make a great couple. Warmest regards, Gail and Paul
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/22/2019

Fabulous Flowers and Experience!

My daughter and I worked together with Gail and Paul on the flowers for her wedding. They worked with our budget, our vision, and made suggestions for options. They never pushed anything that wasn't what we envisioned or over our budget. Paul has a great sense of humor and Gail was always attentive, professional, and pleasant. We made multiple calls and changes over the year and a half we worked with Gail and Paul, and they were always accomodating, helpful, and courteous in their responses. They delivered all as contracted and the floral arrangements and bouquets were beautiful! There's a reason they've been in business and have been successful for over 30 years! Thank you Gail and Paul for enhancing Jen and Nate's wedding day with such beauty!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Hi Kim,
    We are delighted that you were so happy with the flowers. We are like Burger KIng...special orders don't upset us! You and your daughter were a delight to work with!! Send photos and don't be a stranger. Best wishes to the bride a groom for a wonderful life together. Warmest regards, Gail and Paul
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth L. Gil F. · Married on 06/07/2019

Excellent service

Very responsible, they did an excellent bouquet and boutonnieres, exactly what I wanted

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Aisha

Aisha · Married on 05/26/2019

Everything was beautiful!

We were extremely pleased with our wedding flowers! The arch, bouquets, corsages, boutineers, and table arrangements were stunning. The only unfortunate thing was the boutineer for the groom broke and he didnt have one. Thankfully, the best man gave him his. Minor flaw, otherwise absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Dear Aisha,

I delighted that you were so happy with your wedding. You were a pleasure to work with. Best of luck to you and your hubby. Don't be a stranger. Send Photos! Warmest regards, Gail
  • Mia

Mia · Married on 05/19/2019

Gail and Paul are the BEST!!!

Gail and Paul have been absolutely amazing since the beginning of our wedding journey! You can abosolutely feel the family vibe as you walk through their door. They knew exactly what we wanted and delivered the most beautiful flowers!! My flowers were simple babies breath, they took a “filler flower” and made it extravagant ! The flowers were even better than what I had envisioned! Thank you so much Gail and Paul you guys are the best !! The flower photos attached are all them !!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Kayte Borchardt · Married on 04/20/2019

Wonderful Service!

Hiring Floral Promotions was probably one of the best wedding-planning decisions I made. Gail was wonderfully helpful, professional, and so kind! She made everything so easy and was happy to accommodate and make changes as I needed them. The arrangements and bouquets were lovely, exactly what I had envisioned, and an excellent value! I was thrilled!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent artistic floral designs

Gail was phenomenal to work with. From start to finish my ideas were put into wonderful creative floral designs that exceeded my and my daughters expectations; from her bridal bouquet to the other bridal party floral arrangements. The price was very reasonable and the quality of work exquisite!!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Brenda · Married on 03/16/2019

Siegel Wedding

From the visits and adjustments to the set up, the warmth and caring and professionalism was PERFECT! So grateful for the beauty added to our very special day.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Brenda,
    Thank you so much for your review. You were wonderful to work with! We wish you and your husband a wonderful life together!! Send photos :) Warmest regards, Gail and Paul Kerbel

Cindia · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding flowers

The flowers were so pretty and arranged very nicely. And they smelled great! The roses were big, the colors accentuated every detail. And they were very accommodating and knew what to recommend and how to do it.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Cathryn · Married on 02/02/2019

Absolutely perfect!

The best decision I made was hiring Gail & her team! My flowers were absolutely perfect & beyond my expectations! You won’t regret hiring them!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Cathryn, I am so glad you were happy with everything. You were a delight to work with. Stay in touch!! Warmest regards, Gail

Valeriya · Married on 01/23/2019

Beautiful flowers

Gail and her team were amazing!!!! Accomedaded me in every way, made sure I would see how the flowers would look prior to the event but they actually turned out 10000 times better. I absolutely loved my flowers everywhere and I would choose them again!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions's reply:

Valeriya, how gracious! I am so happy that you were happy. That is my number one goal, to make your day even better! I wish you and your new husband a wonderful life together. Keep in touch and send photos!! Warmest regards, Gail