Plantasia Reviews

10 | Hialeah, FL

10 Reviews for Plantasia

Tianna · Married on 04/04/2014

Jimmy was polite and prompt! He was very flexible as well. I had one last minute change that he didn't hesitate to take care of. My arch was beautiful and the other items that I rented from him were great.

Sent on 04/13/2014

Nathy · Married on 05/18/2013

Jimmy was amazing! My weeding was perfect thanks to him and his team!

Jimmy hizo un trabajo excelente y entendio perfectamente lo que yo queria. No intento venderme servicios como hacen otras empresas; por el contrario, se preocupo en lo que realmente necesitaba y por ello tuve una boda maravillosa! Lo recomiendo 100%! Culaquier consulta que tengan pueden escribirme a mi email: nathyfv_doo@hotmail.com para ayudarlas en lo que necesiten.

Sent on 08/15/2013

Rachel · Married on 01/20/2013

Plantasia provided the canopy we used at our wedding ceremony. Jimmy, the owner, was always extremely prompt replying to my emails, and was very professional in his delivery and set up. We could not be happier with the way everything looked when he was done.

Sent on 01/21/2013

shabnam1 · event on: 01/19/2013

Jimmy responded to my 7.30pm VM within 20 min.very professional and he listened to me as well made constructive suggestions. They also cleared up and left the place immaculate.the LED lights were very pretty and I recommend.Plantasia offered lights and plants.the other companies did not offer lights . I shall be calling them again for my next event

Sent on 01/24/2013

Beautiful arch rental, made for beautiful pictures! Also thanks for being flexible with the weather, everything was amazing!!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Jerry · Married on 03/24/2012

Plantasia turned my driveway into a tropical paradise. Not your typical wedding. We had a block party with an Hawaiian theme where we surprised everyone and got married. Jimmy worked with us prior to the day helping us pick the best tropical plants to create an Hawaiian atmosphere in a concrete filled sub-division. It was perfect and affordable. Jimmy delivered the plants the day before and picked them up Sunday morning. No muss, no fuss.

Thanks Jimmy for a Job well done - above and beyond expectations

Jerry

Sent on 03/27/2012
  • Maritza

Maritza · Married on 03/16/2012

Couldnt be any more happy with this vendor. I had contacted 3 companies in advance for my small wedding on the beach for prices on archs etc and Jimmy was the only one that promptly got back to me and was very easy to work with. The other two companies have prime advertisement around but seems after emails and calls, my wedding was not worth their time. Jimmy did an amazing job and was so happy with the results. Kept in contact with me even thru the permits needed and was at the location already setting up prior of my arrival. He called me with anything and I can recommend them for the affordable but fantastic work. !!! thank you for making my wedding so beautiful

Sent on 03/30/2012

Tara · Married on 10/23/2011

Great Job and Jimmy in particular was really helpful and professional. He followed up with me leading up to the wedding and really made me feel confident that I didnt need to double and triple check on things with Plantasia while I had lots of other things to do! I would use them again, they have more then just plants, chuppahs, up lights, extension cords, white lights for trees and more! Perfect and great prices.

Sent on 10/31/2011

Mary · Married on 10/01/2011

It was a pleasure working with the staff at Plantasia. They arrived on
    time and the plants they provided for the wedding were perfect.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Jimmy listed to our needs.
    Very professional if you would like your wedding by the beach, this is the person to call.

Sent on 06/03/2013