Planet Entertainment DJ's Reviews

20 | Rohnert Park, CA

20 Reviews for Planet Entertainment DJ's

Christina · Married on 05/26/2018

Ryan and Brooke were so enjoyable to work with throughout our wedding planning madness and wedding day! We are so happy we chose to go with Planet Entertainment DJ's! Ryan was responsive, extremely personable, and fit right in with our families and guests! He truly is the expert in music and made every effort to make our visions come true, even when some of our ideas were pretty out there. The entire experience of working with Ryan was full of laughs and a ton of fun! Ryan made wedding planning so much easier, based on insight from years of experience, and we were confident in him leading our timeline of events and providing the best-fit playlist for our crowd. Ryan and Brooke go beyond the duties of typical DJ's, envisioning the entire event, and genuinely caring about the overall success of the big day and happiness of the bride and groom. It was fantastic having Brooke by my side through it all. I knew that if anything went wrong, she'd know what to do, and that provided me a level of peace that was much needed that day. Thank you so much, Ryan and Brooke, for not just being the DJ's at our wedding, but actually being a part of our very special day!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2018

This was all my now husband wanted when we were firstbplanning our wedding and I am so glad I listened! Ryan was always quick to email me back and had great feedback as well as being honest about what would and wouldn’t work when it came to songs and the timeline of events. The day of was amazing! Him and his wife Brooke were more than I had hoped for and really made the day complete! I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Laura · Married on 08/12/2017

Ryan and Brooke made our wedding the party of the season! They were very in tune to the guests moods and were able to calm or rile an entire crowd in seconds. We have had multiple friends tell us this is the best DJ they have ever seen. The DJ ensured we stayed on time, had perfect sound, and that everyone had a blast! One of the best investments we ever made!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Shelby · Married on 07/09/2016

Ryan was the DJ at our wedding in the beginning of July, and i can 100% say he was by far the best DJ we could have asked for. At our first meeting Ryan created a rough timeline, all while we were just sitting and chatting (this was before we had hired him). He gave us ample recommendations and ideas about how to structure the reception so it flowed nicely, he was also very good about sitting back and letting us explain what we wanted. He was always very responsive to emails, and he made several site visits with us. I felt like I almost had a second wedding planner with Ryan, and it was such a great resource to be able to bounce ideas off of. Ryan was the perfect DJ, he kept the dance floor packed and were really able to read the crowd. I would recommend Planet DJ's to anybody who is looking for a profession, responsive and high energy DJ that can really make a reception something truly special.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Hillary · Married on 05/07/2016

When I got engaged, I decided to go to a bridal show at the Hyatt in Santa Rosa. Ryan, and a couple of other DJ’s took turns announcing the bridal fashion show, and Ryan blew the rest out of the water, and that is how I made my first decision regarding my wedding - I HAD to book him! Ryan’s level of preparation and professionalism leading up to our wedding was second to none. He covered every single detail, and was full of advice. One area in particular that he was extremely helpful, was the timing of our wedding events. On the day of, Ryan and his wife, Brooke, helped to usher our guests into each part of the reception. They were great at wrangling (tipsy) groomsmen and family alike, and kept everything on schedule. Planet Entertainment DJ’s got everyone on the dance floor and kept them there. Three months later, and I am still hearing about what an amazing job our DJ did and how much fun everyone had. I VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND PLANET ENTERTAINMENT DJ!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Stacey · Married on 10/17/2015

Where do you start with Ryan and Brooke? They are simply amazing! From the moment we met with Ryan my husband said "I can't imagine anyone else DJ's our wedding"! He had options for everything, knew what he would say in every situation and totally understood that neither of us liked being the center of attention. While that's hard to avoid at your wedding Ryan did an amazing job making us feel like 180 people were watching our every more. Ryan also took the most charge of our schedule which was a HUGE relief. We had no idea where to start and by the end of our meeting it was all planned! His songlists are hugely helpful too! His wife, Brooke, was the icing on the cake. She helped the bridal party get drinks before the ceremony, she helped me bustle my annoying dress that kept coming undone, she had chalk for my husbands shirt when he spilled on it and was the first to come to my rescue when someone spilled wine on me! All in all she was my hero! Thank you both so much for being such an integral part of our planning process and making our day a great one!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Kylee · Married on 09/27/2014

Ryan is great to work with! He goes through the whole timeline of the day and helps with song selection if you get stuck. He did a great job at our wedding. We had him set up at our ceremony area, cocktail hour and also reception. Which were all in different locations on the property.

Sent on 03/22/2015

Gail · Married on 09/05/2013

Ryan and Brooke were superb! They served as amazing DJ's (Very tuned in to the crowd at all times), as great coaches to the wedding party, as wedding organizers, as the contact people for the venue staff, After we interviewed Ryan, there was no need to look further. We had peace of mind because of them throughout the wedding. And, in addition, they are two of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Tamara · Married on 09/05/2013

I wanted to write a 4 paged essay about how remarkable this duo is. Going into my wedding you brides can imagine the stress and amount of grey hairs that popped out of my head. Meeting the "DJ" was one of the things I was dreading. Thinking to myself that it was going to be a hassle to get them to understand what I wanted and what I was dreaming for my perfect day. I WAS BLOWN AWAY.

Not only did Ryan provide me and my family with confidence that my wedding would be beautiful, but he helped us plan our day hour by hour. Relieving so much stress off of my mothers shoulders. To top that he even was accompanied by his amazing and talented wife Brooke (spelling? sorry!) During my rehearsal I was in the WORST mood. half of my groomsmen didn't show and I was falling apart. Without batting an eyelash she jumps in and creates the mood for the day. She was happy, funny, excited and so so supportive and sensitive towards the situation WHILE completely making the negative feelings I had disappear!! The rehearsal could NOT have gone better.

Come the wedding day I of course was pre occupied with everything else. But I received SO MANY compliments from our guests about our DJ's. Brooke as the "wedding coordinator" and Ryan as our music wizard. The reception dancing and entertainment was perfect to the last hump and grind on the dance floor. I swear by my words when I say this duo is PERFECT for ANY special event or party to be hosted. They are 110% reliable and the most professional people I have ever met.

I would not have changed a THING about my wedding day. Music and entertainment is a major part of a wedding. And one of the most stressful things to make perfect. Planet Entertainment makes it a breeze.

I would recommend them to anyone who asks. I have great faith in their business and was very very beyond happy with the way everything turned out :) xoxo

-Tamara Lindgren

Sent on 10/04/2013
  • Katheryn

Katheryn · Married on 09/29/2012

I can’t say enough good things about Brooke and Ryan! They did such a wonderful job with the overall wedding including the timeline for the ceremony and reception, day-of coordinating services from Brooke, not to mention her super awesome emergency kit that totally came in handy. The DJ was the only place we actually splurged a bit, because both the groom and I love music and we knew we wanted someone who could keep the energy upbeat and fun. To be honest, we liked both Brooke and Ryan so much we can’t wait to make up an excuse to hang out with them again, they are awesome!

Sent on 10/06/2012

Brook · Married on 10/01/2011

I would HIGHLY RECOMEND using this amazing husband and wife duo for any event you need a DJ for! They really go above and beyond! I mean Brooke (my name is also Brook) even drove me down the street so I could ride home with my husband! I will definitely stay in touch they are the best'

Sent on 10/07/2011

Diana · Married on 07/31/2011

Ryan and Brooke are an amazing team. With Ryan as our dj, we were able to incorporate little pieces of ourselves into the music of the wedding. Ryan played wedding trivia with our guests to excuse to the buffet, and really got our guests interacting with one another. To pick the night up, he brings out props (ie: boas, inflatable guitars, costumes) for people to wear. This added such a fun element to our reception.

Brooke was the best help a bride could ask for. She bustled my dress, checked to see if I needed a drink, and even helped me fix my hair when it was falling apart. I absolutely loved having Ryan and Brooke at my wedding, and would HIGHLY recommend using them.

Sent on 08/05/2011

Amy · Married on 07/23/2010

Ryan is an AMAZING DJ!! When we met with Ryan to go over our time line for the wedding we didn't realize how important it was to have the BEST DJ to run the event. Ryan goes over and above just playing music, but runs the whole event. In our meeting before the wedding I was struggling with music choices and the first 5 minutes in our meeting, Ryan helped me pick out a number of different songs for the ceremony and reception. My husband and I were so relived and stress free after we met with Ryan and knew our wedding would run so smoothly. The wedding was a HUGE hit and everyone had such a wonderful time. The music that Ryan played was so perfect for our event. We have had so many compliments on our wedding and 80% of that is all Thanks to Ryan. I would recommend Ryan for any and all events. Ryan and Brooke make such a wonderful team. Brooke made me so calm and really got to enjoy my wedding because they both had everything under control. Brooke helped me way more than my wedding coordinator and I couldn't have imagined that BIG day without them.

Sent on 08/12/2010

Raquel · Married on 09/30/2016

Absolutely loved them! Brooke and Ryan are a pleasure to work with. Kept the wedding moving at the perfect pace, were engaging and kept me informed all day without being intrusive. They also brought lights which totally made the dance party! More expensive than other DJs but certainly worth every penny. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Jocelyn · Married on 04/23/2016

We were so glad we booked Planet Entertainment for our wedding! Ryan has been in the business for a long time and has perfected everything he does! He offers free consultations just to meet and talk about your vision for your day and how you would want it to flow. After dong so many weddings he is FULL of ideas and fun ways to keep your guests engaged. It was so fun to pick his brain. He is also full of song suggestions for every part of the day. And while he will still play anything you want, he knows what works best for every situation. It was such a relief that he could run our timeline and he made sure to check in with us throughout the whole ceremony and reception. Thank you for making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Planet Entertainment is very organized, professional, and helpful. They are a two for one deal... for us it was like having a DJ with a wedding planner combined. I would recommend them to anyone planning a big event that needs good music and helpful quality service.

Sent on 08/14/2012
  • bagelbabe22

Pamela · Married on 06/25/2011

We hired them and all I can say is if you don't then you will be sorry ..... The DJ (Zack) he did such a GREAT JOB that I would hire him to do any and all events that I can he and his crew knocked it out of the ball park they never stopped the fun. Hire them you'll never be sorry

Sent on 01/24/2012

Sharna · Married on 09/08/2007

They were easy to work with and amazing at our wedding. This is the first wedding I've attended that EVERYONE, young and old, participated and was on the dance floor!

Sent on 06/05/2008

Mike · Married on 05/19/2012

Ryan and Brook did a great job with the music at our wedding. We had many people tell us it was the best wedding reception they'd ever attended, and the great dance selections played (literally) a big role in ensuring everyone had a wonderful time. I highly recommend this husband and wife team if you ever need top-notch DJs for your event.

Sent on 07/11/2012
  • Tammie

Tammie · Married on 07/04/2009

My husband and I met for the first time at Kodiak Jacks in Petaluma, Ca. DJ Ryan was the DJ that night we met so we knew we wanted to have him as our wedding DJ. We met up with him for our first meeting and we fell in love with his personality and services he offered. When you book with him you also get a 2nd assistance that helps with all as well. Our guest were very pleased with their service and we knew it would be a little more challenging for them at our Venue since it was on a yacht and it rocked quite a bit but on the day of there was no problems what so ever, everything was perfect. I would highly recommend his services for DJ.

Sent on 07/25/2009