Pixster Photo Booth Rental Phoenix Reviews

10 | Scottsdale, AZ

10 Reviews for Pixster Photo Booth Rental Phoenix

Samantha K. · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Great quality and experience

Guests had so much fun with this photo booth! I was able to customize the border and we got to choose the backdrop. They print out multiple copies of the photos and they put all the photo strips into a scrapbook that you take home that night plus they give you a flash drive with all the single photos. The quality of the photos was great and flattering. Their vendor set up everything and was there the whole time.

Sent on 12/27/2020
  • Wayne

Wayne C. · Married on 02/22/2020

Gilbert Wedding 02/22/20

Pixster was so easy to work with. We booked them for 3 hours during our reception. It was so easy choosing exactly what we wanted to order and it was nice being able to design our own template.

Our photobooth attendant was so nice. She setup quickly and we didn't even notice they were there until our DJ announced that the photobooth was open. She also brought plenty of props and let us use a couple of signs and cardboard cutout of our cat that we made for props.

At the end of the night she reminded us to take a session by our selves and gave us a digital copy of all the photos. It was also nice that all of our guests could get digital copies off their website as well since I knew a lot of our younger guests posted them on their social media.

Definitely a great extra for our reception to give our guests a nice memento of the night.

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Terri

Terri · Married on 10/05/2019

Great photo booth

The Pixster photo booth was such a big hit at our wedding! I reached out several times and spoke with Dave in customer service prior to the wedding... he REALLY went above and beyond for us! Through talking to him, he knew what I wanted and was looking for and made it happen! Christen was at the event and made sure everything ran smoothly! Both were very professional and had great personalities! We were having so much fun with the photo booth we added an extra hour last minute! Thank you Pixster for helping us and our guests create some unforgettable pictures!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/23/2019

Great choice for our photo booth!

Dave with customer service was awesome at helping us book the right photo booth for our wedding (he answered my many questions I had). Christian was our day of photo booth attendant and he was so friendly and fun, it really made the experience that much better. We even asked him to jump into a couple photos and he was a great sport! Great company, the set up also looked really nice and everything was on time :) I highly recommend Pixster.

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Radhika

Radhika · Married on 04/28/2018

Pixter Photo Booth was a HUGE hit at our wedding!! All of our guests had so much fun in the beautiful booth, which had such a gorgeous backdrop and hilarious props! This was not your ordinary photo booth; it was remarkably high quality and all of our photo printouts had our custom wedding theme imprinted on them. They also offered very reasonable prices. Overall, we highly recommend using Pixter for a wedding reception. :)

Sent on 08/15/2018
  • Nataly

Nataly · Married on 02/17/2018

I am so happy that I booked Pixster Photo Booth Rentals! All of my guests took advantage of the photo booth and I think it was an absolute hit! The backdrop was A-MA-ZING! So beautiful and festive. I will definitely use them again if the opportunity arises! The two attendants who were servicing the booth were so kind and professional. They had smiles on their faces all night and delivered excellent customer service. I was so glad that I had chosen to purchase the photo book that they provided. The following morning, I flipped through the pages of my photo book and was so impressed by the outcome! I was so thankful to the attendants for putting it together for me! I am so incredibly thrilled with the overall experience of having the photo booth at my wedding, but above all, I am so glad that I chose Pixster Photo Booths!

Thank you so much for helping to make my wedding day unforgettable, Pixster!

You guys rock!

Nataly

Sent on 03/23/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 01/20/2018

Without a doubt the best wedding vendor we had! From start to finish Pixster was a pleasure to work with. We compared them with a dozen our so other photo booth companies and ultimately felt they had a higher quality, better price, and were more professional. I am so glad we decide to go with them. The booking process was super easy and they always responded quickly when I had questions.

On the day of our wedding Pixster was such a big hit and the photos we got are hilarious. Their props are fun, clever, and far less cheesy than some other booths I have seen. The photo quality was incredible and the attendant was so friendly and personable. We received our photos the next day and our thumb drive came 3 days later. Seriously amazing!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Lidiya · Married on 05/07/2017

We used Pixster for our May wedding and it was a huge hit. There's something about PIxster that gives your wedding that extra touch. Our guests loved it and took advantage of the booth until the end of the wedding. I still see guests sharing their photos. It was such a unique way to capture the joy of the day - probably even better than the actual photos. Pixster was incredibly attentive to all of our requests and needs, and went above and beyond. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/22/2017
  • I

Isaac · Married on 08/02/2015

My wife and I looked at a ton of different photo booths and we are so happy that we chose Pixster for our wedding. Everyone on their team was prompt and informative in answering all our questions. From the quote to the contract to confirming everything before your event, Pixster was clear, concise and extremely helpful! Then on our wedding day, they were the hit of the night! I have a huge family so it was awesome for us all to pose together with all the fun props they bring. The printed strips were amazing- really high quality, which was important to us. And the attendant Christian was so nice and helpful and I even saw him helping my grandma-in-law, which my wife and I thought was really cool.

If you are looking for a really high quality photo booth that is no fuss and tons of fun, you must choose Pixster! We are so glad we did and we are telling all our friends to do the same. One of the best choices we made for our wedding FOR SURE!

Thanks, Pixster!!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Katelyn · Married on 12/30/2018

It was a hit

If you are wondering if a photobooth is worth the cost, it absolutely is. Everybody at our wedding had a good time with it, even people we did not expect, like my grandmother! It was in use the entire time.

We chose Pixster because it appeared to be of high quality, but we also liked the price, the large selection of backdrops, that an attendant would be there who could fix any issues, that we would get digital copies of the photos, that the photos were unlimited, and that we could make our own photostrip design.

The only minor issue we had was that in 2-3 emails I said I would have my own props to fit my wedding theme and would not like theirs to be used, but they ended up placing theirs out anyways. The props that I worked hard on were set away from theirs where they were hard to even see so they barely got used. Everybody did like the prop selection though.

Overall we were glad we chose Pixster and would recommend them!

Sent on 03/10/2019