123 Reviews for Pixilated Photobooth

Setup (15)
Clean Up (13)
Delivery (12)
89 Pixilated Photobooth Reviews

We booked Pixilated pretty early on in our planning process and we are so glad we did. Everyone had such a good time using the photo booth and the quality of the pictures was amazing. We have seen photo booths at other weddings, but this was far superior. I am so glad we booked Pixilated and the online album we received after our wedding was such a fun way for us to relive our special day!

Profile Picture Sam, 6/16/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

We used Pixilated photo booth for our wedding last week from multiple recommendations from friends who used them. I had found others that were slightly cheaper but the photos looked terrible. I also had heard nothing but good things from my friends who used them. I'm so glad I booked with them - They were awesome to work with. Everyone loved the photo booth at our wedding and had so much fun with it. Austin, the attendant was super personable and everyone loved him. The photo booth photos were high qualty images that we will treasure for years to come. I wouldn't book a photo booth with anyone else!!!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/8/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved having a photobooth at our wedding! This was so much fun and everyone enjoyed stopping and making some cute memoreis together. Photos were delivered in a timely fashion as well. Set up and breakdown was punctual and unobtrusive. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/1/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

The Pixilated booth was a huge hit at our wedding. We chose the green screen package, and was able to choose a custom frame for the photos. We gave them a custom digital logo, which they refined and added our names and the date of the event to. We were so happy with the results as well, which were sent over in half a week. Thanks for the amazing work!

Profile Picture Dan, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

One of the best additions to our wedding was the photobooth. Our guests had so much fun posing and everyone at Pixilated was so easy to work with. They brought a ton of fun props for everyone to let loose and get goofy. Thank you so much for being an excellent vendor!

Profile Picture Lily, 10/28/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

The pixilated team were amazing. They were very responsive by email and answered all of my questions. We got the green screen background and everyone loved it. People were able to send the photos directly to their phone right after taking the picture! The attendant for the photobooth was lovely.

Profile Picture Marion, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

300+ photos later, people had such a good time with the photo booth. Pixilated was a great choice especially with our space constraints also our venue had an excellent backdrop (a mastodon skeleton) that really made things so much fun. We love the Pixilated crew & were so happy to have them as a part of our big day! The props (plus the extras we provided) were a great addition to our carnival themed wedding.

Profile Picture Christine, 4/22/17, 23 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Setup, Photobooth

I would recommend pixelated 100 times if i could. they were super responsive leading up to the wedding and walked me through every question i had. whether it was design, logistics, or hours, each question was answered professionally and in a timely manner. the two ladies who ran the booth were amazing and dealt with our guests throughout the night with grace and humor- as we all know how drunk people can be. they even ensured that one copy was kept for us, the bride & groom and put into our guest book if a guest ran off without adding it. so thank you one million times for making our wedding day special & memorable.

Profile Picture Hannah, 1/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am an event planner in the Baltimore, DC, & Annapolis area. Just worked with these guys for the first day two weeks ago. Love the photos. Everything was great!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Super easy to work with and the lady attendant was great with my guests! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/1/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We are SO happy that we decided to spend a little extra on a photo booth for our wedding! Pixelated was really easy to work with from the beginning and our photo booth attendant, Mary Kate, was very fun, sweet, and professional. The photos turned out great and they really show how much fun our guests were having. We highly recommend including Pixelated in your wedding plans!

Profile Picture Becky, 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Loved all the props and our album! pictures are great. Our guests really enjoyed getting their pictures!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/9/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am so glad that I chose to have a Pixilated Photobooth at our wedding! It was so easy to work with them to set up our event and they are super responsive. Our pixilator, Sabrina, came right on time to set up and was so nice and accommodating. We had a photo album set up for people to put their extra photo in and write a little message to us, and she reminded everyone as they took their photos and now we have a great keepsake from the wedding! We received the zip file to our photos just three days after the wedding and everyone is loving the photographs! Pixilated is definitely one of my top investments we made for our wedding day - highly recommended! You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/8/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

Pixilated was such an amazingly fun addition to our reception! All of our guests, young and old, had a fabulous and humorous time in the photo booth.

The attendant was very professional and patient as he instructed guests on the concept of the photobooth and how to use props, etc.

Leading up to the event, Jolie at Pixilated, was very professional and prompt with email communications about the design layout, attendant contact info, payment and the availability of our digital copies of the photobooth pictures.

Overall, I'd enthusiastically recommend Pixilated for anyone looking to add a fun and fresh twist on their event.

Profile Picture Grace, 6/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Absolutely great experience and extremely glad we had them at our wedding. The photobooth was a blast, the open layout made it possible for us to stuff our entire wedding party into the photo! Working with the team to develop our photo templates was seamless and we were so happy with the design that the team came up with. One of the favorite parts for everyone at our wedding.

Profile Picture Alan , 6/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Why use anyone else? They are terrific!

Profile Picture Carter, 6/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Delivery, Setup

The first thing I did as soon as I booked a date and venue was book Pixilated for my wedding. I love the modern, sleek, open air style and the lighting makes every photo turn out amazing. It was the highlight of the event and so much fun. I also like that you are supporting a small local business. It is worth every penny, no question!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved our experience with Pixilated! They were very professional and my guests had tons of fun with the silly props! Sometimes at photo booths the props look worn and dated but that was definitely not the case for Pixilated. Even better, we received digital prints of every picture taken in the booth the very next day, which let us relive the fun!

Profile Picture Molly, 5/29/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Setup

Pixilated was an excellent photo booth service. The open booth made it so much fun for everyone. We fit whole groups in photos, letting us all have great memories afterwards. From when we initially reached out through to the day of the wedding, they were incredibly responsive and flexible. We were able to fully design the template for the guests photos which was awesome. Pixilated was able to accommodate all our requests and ensure our guests had a great time. Their staff person on-site was very patient and lovely to our guests. We found that we preferred this setup and style over the closed booth since it didn’t interrupt our decor, left space for larger groups, and resulted in photos that were larger than the normal strips (with the ones we received online afterwards were excellent quality). Overall, Pixilated was a perfect addition to our wedding.

Profile Picture Hector, 12/12/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Pixilated Photobooth and Shannon Brooks added that extra dose of fun to our daughter's wedding. Guests loved it and so did our daughter and son-in-law who received a copy of everyone's photos. Great quality and professionalism.

Profile Picture Lori, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

The Pixilated team was so great to work with. They brought a whole new level of fun to our wedding! They were flexible throughout the process and patient the night of. I'm sure they're used to a rambunctious crowd but I knew our group could be a bit a much. Our attendant was wonderful ushering everyone in and out and allowing the Terp Mascot to join in on the fun. She also helped our guests contribute to our guestbook by taping a copy of the photo & signing the pages. Thanks Pixilated!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/24/15, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

we loved pixelated! they were a pleasure to work with in the lead up to the event - helpful in planning our layout and logo, and answering tons of questions about our backdrop. the night of, the booth looked great - the look of the camera is super cool and the attendant set up the backdrop perfectly - the attendant was helpful and friendly, and everybody at the event - from the youngest to the oldest - used the Photo Booth. the bonus was the digital files we got after the event that included all of the images from the night - it was so fun to see that the next day. i am trying to think of reasons to use pixelated again!

Profile Picture User5638893, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

I was so excited when I found this photobooth because their price was within my budget! They really went above and beyond my expectations! They were friendly and very responsive from the get go! I described my wedding theme to my contact, Linda and she designed the most amazing design to be printed on each of the photobooth prints that all my guests received. Sabrina, my attendant was so very friendly and made all the guests feel welcome and helped them have fun with the booth. It was a HIT at the wedding!! The picture quality was amazing and they sent me the digital photos and link so quickly after the wedding. Also, they sent me a really nice photobook with all the hardcopies. Great company!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/1/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Pixilated for our photo booth at our wedding and could not be happier with the decision! They were very easy to work with throughout the booking process and the attendant at our wedding was great. Our guests loved the pictures and we feel like the quality of the photos is above and beyond other photo booths we've seen at weddings. Would love to book with them again for a future event if we have the need!!

Profile Picture Elyza, 8/29/15, 8 Reviews