PixelArt Photography Reviews

27 | Sarasota, FL

27 Reviews for PixelArt Photography

Elizabeth · Married on 04/12/2015

We were extremely satisfied with the quality of pictures we received from Pixel Art. The photos came out beautifully. Our photographer arrived early as planned to scope out the place to find good places for shots, which were all great. The photos she selected as black and white options were appropriate and beautiful. The album we ordered arrived yesterday and it is beautiful, a great value! They were very easy to work with and highly recommended.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Maybeth · Married on 08/23/2013

PixelArt came recommended by a friend of mine. Initially I did some research comparing services and prices; PixelArt always ended up being the best! My photographer was Catie; she was wonderful. She was on time, helpful, and full of ideas! I highly recommend PixelArt for your special day.

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2013

Hired PixelArt for our small beach wedding on Siesta Key, FL. Everything was perfect, and we could not be happier. Thanks!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Nancy · Married on 07/27/2013

My wedding was very long and it was hot and humid. Anna & Catie were always positive and cheerful.Thank you for the lovely photos and a job well done!

Melinda · event on 07/26/2013

We did our engagement shoot on Lido beach in July and we are very happy. Anna also did our Save-the-Date cards and a guest sign in book for our reception. Everything turned out so nice. Can't wait for the wedding in February!!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Ann · Married on 07/14/2013

Our wedding was a large formal event and PixelArt did the photography and designed the menus and programs for us. Everything went very well and we are very pleased. They are easy to work with and have great communication. Our photos are super nice and we got everything in a timely manner.

Katie · Married on 06/29/2013

Our pictures are amazing!!! Thank you so much :-) we had such a wonderful time and are so impressed!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Heather · Married on 05/18/2013

Wonderful to work with! Made my whole day run smoothly and kept me calm. They were always punctual and professional. I had both my engagement photos and wedding photos done with pixel art and could not be happier with how they turned out!

Sent on 06/27/2013

My husband and I had a very intimate wedding in May 2013 at our home with our closest relatives. Since we were having a small affair photography was important to us, as that would be what we shared with those that wouldn't be there. We searched around and found ourselves very overwhelmed with the amount of options.When we found the PixelArt Photography's page we immediately wanted to know more. We submitted a quote request, and the response came back very quickly. I worked with Anna over email to arrange all the details for the day of. We had Catie assigned as our photographer. She contacted me a few days before the event and we went over additional details, and she answered all the questions I had. On the day of the wedding Catie was very prompt and professional. She was absolutely great to work with. She made sure that any items on my wish list were marked off, and was fantastic at directing us for some additional shots. We felt very comfortable, and at ease working with Catie. We additionally asked Catie if we could have one of the images to use as an announcement and the day after Anna sent us a beautiful image.

Sent on 06/25/2013
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 04/13/2013

Our wedding was small and intimate. There were a few shots that were most important to us, and they were captured beautifully! The photographer took many photos that were unexpected, but have made our wedding album feel very balanced, and will be a treasure for years to come!

Sent on 08/07/2013
  • W

sam · Married on 11/11/2011

Our Pictures were amazing, all of our friends and family loved the photos, Anna was great to work with as well!

Sent on 01/11/2012

PixelArt Photography's reply:

Thank you Sammie! You guys were so cute and I wish you all the best.

Trish · Married on 02/12/2011

Anna is awesome! She was super easy to set an appointment at the last minute. She was easy going and had a lot of energy. Her pictures were great. Gives you a variety of shots with multiple filters.

Sent on 04/09/2011

Darrin · Married on 11/27/2010

We could not be happier with the service and end products. Money well spent in the capturing of memories that will last forever...

Sent on 04/05/2011

Brandy · Married on 10/17/2010

I love Anna's work! She did my engagement photos at Selby Gardens and there were so many amazing and unique shots! Anna also did my wedding photos at the Hilton on Longboat Key. I received way more photos than I ever expected. They were all so beautiful and amazing! It took me over a month to choose the photos that I wanted in my wedding book because I could not make up my mind. I can't wait to work with Anna again!

Sent on 04/06/2011
  • U

Tara · Married on 04/17/2010

Working with Anna from PixelArt Photography was a great experience! She was always quick to respond to any questions that I had. She is very professional and her attention to detail is exceptional! My husband and I were thrilled with the final product. You certainly get alot for your money. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/13/2011

Rose-Marie · Married on 02/20/2010

Experts in the field- Our Wedding Day was 2/20/2010 at the Longboat Key Club, Longboat Key, Florida. I almost fell out of my chair when we received our wedding photo book. It is out of this world! Anna and David were very professional and they made us all look incredible. The background selection and poses were unbelievable. We give PixelArt photography 6 stars!!!

Sent on 10/16/2010

Nicole · Married on 05/03/2008

Anna was excellent! Once we interviewed her we knew she would be perfect. She was efficent and timely. We took our engagment pictures first and they turned out beautiful despite the rain. Her turn around is incredible and her prices are very reasonable. She works well with people and is quick! WE have gotten so many comments on our wedding album.

I would and have recommended Anna to several people.

Sent on 09/21/2008

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2007

Clean crisp pics. Great price and eeryone loves the pics and the wedding book. Very professional!!

Sent on 10/18/2007

Catie · Married on 10/22/2011

Anna's style of photography was exactly what I wanted for my wedding. Playful, yet romantic. Sexy, but sophisticated. I really wanted her to capture the candid moments (when I wasn't aware of the camera) and I have some amazing pictures because of that.

Sent on 01/11/2012

PixelArt Photography's reply:

Thanks Catie! You were soo beautiful it was a pleasure.

Rebecca · Married on 06/11/2011

Anna and her assistant were a wonderful addition to my vendors for my wedding. They were prompt and took wonderful pictures that I will have forever! I LOVE the Soho book that I recieved and I was able to decide the pictures I wanted to be shown in it. It was hard to choose b/c they were all beautiful!
    Thanks Anna!

Sent on 10/10/2011

The pictures turned out great and we love our book :)

Sent on 08/06/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/28/2008

Incredible- amazing shots and very flexible as our wedding was on the beach. She really works with you to help you get the pictures and feel that you want.

Sent on 08/17/2008

3.5

Great service and great quality

3.5

Great service and great quality

Gaby · Married on 02/22/2014

We were very pleased with the quick response in receiving our pictures. We did note that at some point, the flash was not working properly during our picture taking and those pictures did not turn out in the best way that we had hoped for.

Overall we have been satisfied with both the photographer and the company. We would recommend them to our friends.