Pixel Studio Productions Reviews

55 | Houston, TX

55 Reviews for Pixel Studio Productions

55 Pixel Studio Productions Reviews

pam · Married on 06/21/2018

Eddie and his team were incredible. The groom was not comfortable with a lot of the other vendors we "interviewed" but fell in love with Eddie's team and his body of work. The photos came out gorgeous and we loved the highlight video. You will not be sorry if you use Pixel for your needs.

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Pixel Studio Productions 5
    Pixel Studio Productions 6

Pixel Studio Productions's reply:

Pam! Thank you so much for the glowing review! It was such a pleasure to work with you, Nicole and Kevin. You definitely became one of our favorite families to work with. We hope to work with you all again in the future!

Daniella · Married on 11/04/2017

These guys did an excellent job at our wedding this weekend! The pre-wedding planning with them was a breeze! Eddie and Rene are amazing! The videographers were extremely professional and made everyone feel so comfortable! I cannot wait to see the footage. We highly recommend Pixel Studio!

Aminah · Married on 07/02/2017

My experience with Pixel was amazing - I seriously have never felt more comfortable with a photographer or more taken care of than I did with Brandi and her team. Pixel's work speaks for itself--their shots are beautiful and masterfully framed, and their videography is always well choreographed and heart warming. This is not just because the team is well trained; it is because they are able to build strong connections with their clients, and make sure that they are comfortable and ready to be photographed. I had hired other, cheaper photographers for my engagement shoot, and I was completely uncomfortable and unhappy with my product. With Pixel, I couldn't be more happy--they are definitely worth every cent!

Peri · Married on 04/01/2017

Eddie and the entire Pixel Studio Productions team were awesome to work with throughout the wedding planning process! Eddie had a way of always making us feel very comfortable during our wedding and engagement shoots as well as my bridal shoot. He also gave us excellent direction for posing which turned into some incredible shots! He's also super fast at editing so you're not anxiously waiting for weeks and weeks after your wedding. I seriously couldn't be happier with all our pictures and our wedding video!! Many people have told us that our wedding video brought them to tears (not just our parents and grandparents)!! Our video truly captured the spirit of the many moments throughout our wedding, some of which we couldn't have been able to see!

Brittany · Married on 11/04/2016

Eddie and his team did an amazing job for us! They made the photo shoots fun and easy, and were extremely professional. Eddie did our engagement pictures, bridals and our wedding photography and video along with a slow motion booth (which was a huge success!). The finished photos are stunning and the quality of our wedding video is unbelievable. He truly captured the best moments of our dream wedding. We will absolutely be recommending him to anyone we know looking for someone to do the same for them! We will be recommending him to anyone we know that is looking for the same thing!!! THANK YOU!

Richard · Married on 10/15/2016

First of all, I would like to say thank you to all the people who were involved in our wedding video production. Without you, none of this would have been possible.

We found this company's booth at one of the bridal/wedding shows and were thoroughly impressed with the example video the guy showed us. My wife and I had heard of Pixel Studios before from reading reviews, but meeting the great people who work for the company sealed the deal for us. We booked there at the wedding show and the rest of the process was flawless.

It started with a phone meeting regarding our preferences with filming, music choices and location info. We left a lot of the artistic and creative aspects to the designers/editors, which in my opinion was the best choice. It gave them the freedom to do what they do best and my goodness, words cannot describe the perfect memory they created for us.

The highlights video has everything. I cannot imagine a more perfect video composition to showcase the emotions my wife and I felt on that day. Watching the video was like reliving the best day of our lives all over again, we couldn't stop hitting replay!

Pixel Studios made our wedding experience stress-free, worry-free and most importantly forever memorable. Worth every penny!

Thank you again!

kristin · Married on 10/15/2016

Pixel Studio Productions is amazing!!! We spoke with Eddie at a bridal show and we were so impressed by his work. Our wedding video turned out absolutely beautiful! My husband and I were both brought to tears when we watched it. They captured our day perfectly!!!

Kelsey · Married on 07/16/2016

Eddie and his team have been wonderful through my entire engagement! He edited and had the pictures back to me so quickly! I even got to go to his studio after the engagement and bridal portrait shoots and choose my favorite photos for him to immediately start working on. I have had so many compliments on our pictures so far! His video equipment is fantastic- the video quality is so clear and I loved that he has a drone to be able to capture aerial footage of the venue for the wedding highlight video. Eddie was never in a hurry to get through with a photoshoot, and he even went past the time limits to get the shots he knew I would like.

Kelly · Married on 06/18/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Eddie and his team. I heard about Pixel Studios because they were the preferred photographer/videographer at our venue. Eddie did our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our day-of photography and videography (with his team). Eddie and his team were incredibly professional, really easy to work with, and produced high quality images. At our reception, they were everywhere, but you never noticed them, which many people commented on. I HIGHLY recommend them and will use them again when I have another photography occasion.

For engagement photos, we had our 2 high maintenance yellow labs with us. Eddie managed to get an amazing shot of us with them in addition to all the ones of us as a couple. We had never done a photo shoot like this before, so posing was a little awkward, but Eddie made it fun and the pictures were amazing. For my bridal portraits, in less than an hour he had taken ~500 pictures of me, most of which came out great. He had my 2 portraits printed a couple of days later.

We got all of the pictures on a USB incredibly quickly- within a week or so for engagement and portraits and in less than 3 weeks for day-of! For my engagement photos and portraits we/I got to go right to his studio to pick out our favorites to prioritize the ones for him to edit (eventually all were editted). I like that we got low resolution/quick-look images on Dropbox in even less time than above. For day-of, Eddie added some pictures from getting ready and the ceremony and already had them shared on Facebook during our reception. The wedding highlights video was available about a week after a wedding. I have gotten so many compliments on the video. We still need to watch our full length (2+ hr) version and are really looking forward to it and making our albums.

I could not have asked for a better video of my wedding day, it was absolutely beautiful! I can't help but to watch it over and over again, it could not be more perfect. (And it's only my preview, I can't wait to see the whole thing!)

Regina · Married on 03/18/2016

Eddie, owner of Pixel is AMAZING!! My daughter is HARD to please. Eddie is very patient and flexible when needing to work around our schedule. Most of all, his photography skills are exceptional! We are so pleased with his work, we will be using him and his team again for our other daughter's wedding. I would and am recommending Pixel to all our friends and family!

Paige · Married on 03/18/2016

Eddie and his team at Pixel Studio Productions were amazing! Eddie did our engagement photos, bridals and wedding videography and photography. I couldn't have been any happier with the process and the way everything turned out. Picking out a few pictures for prints was difficult because I loved so many of them! I would 100% recommend them! Thank you so much!

Emily · Married on 02/27/2016

Truly a wonderful experience. The team was calming and gave great direction. We recieved our teaser almost immediately and our video not long after that. It was truly a great experience and the videos turned out better than I could ha s ever imagined!

Heather · Married on 02/20/2016

I do not have enough words to say how impressed I was with Pixel Studio Productions this past Saturday. Eddie and his entire team were nothing but perfection at my daughters wedding. The entire photography and videography team were personal yet professional. They took time to listen to what my daughter wanted and did not miss a step doing just that. I had so many guests comment on the positive way that Pixel Studio presented themselves during the event. His work is nothing short of amazing. I could not have put a more perfect team behind the lens to capture my daughters most important day.

Truc and Jeff · Married on 02/06/2016

My husband and I actually met up with plenty of photographers before we chose Pixel Studio Productions . We met Eddie at his studio and his personality really won me over. We didn't really have a clear idea of what we wanted for our photos and video, but he worked with us and made us feel confident in our choice to pick his team. He said one thing that stuck with me- "I got this." And with those words, I believed him. Eddie and his team are extremely responsive and professional. They arrived at the venue early and captured every moment we wanted and more. They really took the time to get to know us as a couple and it showed in their work. The photos, the video, song choice, and editing was all pretty much decided by Pixel, and we thought their choices were spot on. Our photos and our wedding video was perfection. I really can't thank Eddie and everyone at Pixel Studio Productions enough.

Danielle · Married on 10/10/2015

We loved our photos and videos from Pixel Productions! They were always quick to respond, and were also very flexible! The flexibility was really nice especially since we had a young daughter and were traveling back and forth from College Station. We worked with Eddie and his work was amazing! We couldn't have been happier!

Jermin · Married on 07/18/2015

Thank you Eddie for capturing it all. Eddie truly works hard and delivers quality. I couldn't have been more pleased. You're amazing!

We had two photographers for our wedding and they were very flexible to go to different locations on the wedding day. I told them what was important to me on that day and they made sure to highlight those things

Jessica · Married on 03/07/2015

Pixel was very pleasant to work with and got my highlight video made quickly! I got a lot of positive comments about the video! :)

sylvia · Married on 01/03/2015

They are amazing, I loved how professional and friendly they were at the venue. Did not notice him, he blended in like a ninja! But the footage he captured, we TRULY LOVED IT! They caught all the special moments and the music we wanted. Great company! I would recommend to ANYONE!

Lauren · Married on 12/13/2014

Very dependable and the guys were extremely nice and professional

Sent on 12/30/2014

Pixel Studio Productions's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for the positive feedback! We hope to work with you again in the future.

Pixel was fabulous to work with! Eddie and team worked with me on a package that exactly fit my needs and the final product was fantastic! The perfect way to always remember our big day!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Pixel Studio Productions's reply:

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with us and you love your video! Thank you for the kind words.

Kelly · Married on 11/22/2014

We have only received the video clip and it is amazing! Cannot wait to see the whole thing!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Pixel Studio Productions's reply:

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied thus far! We are working on your long version and it should be completed soon! We can't wait to show you! Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate it!

Vincent · Married on 09/22/2014

Very talented photographers and videographers!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Pixel Studio Productions's reply:

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback.