Pixel Perfect Visuals Reviews

Pixel Perfect Visuals 5
Pixel Perfect Visuals 6
Pixel Perfect Visuals 7

Shaina Pearose · Married on 07/28/2019

Professional, Patient, and Picture Perfect!

I would definitely recommend Alisha to a friend, family, or anyone who needed a photographer. Alisha made us feel comfortable, was patient, and always so responsive! She truly made my day so special and put any worry or stress I had at bay! Everyone has been raving about our photos from our wedding day as well!

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Pixel Perfect Visuals 14
    Pixel Perfect Visuals 15

debra · Married on 07/13/2019

best day ever

she was wonderful. i hired her for the photos than later learned her husband did video so i hired him as well. they both were fantastic. she asked what i wanted and did her best to get me everything i asked for. she is now my photographer for all my family pictures...
    they truly were the best so happy i went with them for my big day...

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Pixel Perfect Visuals 16

Michael Murphy · Married on 06/01/2019

Legendary!

Got married on June 1st 2018 and they were hands down my favorite vendor of the wedding! The process was so simple and they are so much fun! Pictures came out great and we can’t wait to see the video when it is done. So glad we came across them to capture our special day. Highly recommend them for any event we will use them in the future for all our photography needs without a doubt

Sent on 06/21/2019

Brianda · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely perfect

Planning our wedding was by far one of the most stressful things we have ever done. As many of you already know finding the perfect photographer is probably the most stressful part. During our time of getting to know Alisha we became very comfortable with her knowing that she was the perfect one for the job. Alisha was very kind and helpful during our process. One day we were notified by Alisha that she had be blessed by God with the announcement of her pregnancy and that her and her husband were finally going to start a family! My wife and I were extremely excited for her; however, when we were told that her due date is the same week as our wedding we became very anxious and stressed all over again. Due to this Alisha offered us a full refund or another photographer she knew and trusted. Obviously we trusted Alisha and her professional opinion and declined the refund. Alisha then set us up with the two most perfect photographers we could ever ask for. Not only did she pick out the perfect two for us, she continued helping us plan our wedding during her pregnancy. The day of our wedding finally came and not only did our photographers make the day memorable, they captured photos I never thought were possible. After the wedding Alisha’s baby was born and STILL edited all of our photos and got them to us way ahead of planned schedule. Without Alisha and her two photographers, I highly doubt our day would have been as good as it was, thank you Alisha!!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Pixel Perfect Visuals 25
    Pixel Perfect Visuals 26

Vanessa · Married on 04/27/2019

Highly recommend

Alisha did our engagement photos and wedding photo edits, and did such an amazing job. For our engagement shoot, she came up with beautiful poses throughout, and the picture were gorgeous. For our wedding she arranged for another photographer to take the photos since she was on maternity leave, but the photographer who took the lead (Sheryl Bale) did such an amazing job. And Alisha did amazingly at the edits of our wedding photos. Our wedding memories turned out so beautifully thanks to our decision for picking Pixel Perfect Visuals. We got so many comments about how beautifully our photos turned out. When Allisha sent us our photos and video on a usb it was in the cutest memory box too. Tyler, her husband who does the videography, was also super nice and courteous throughout the video process. I recommend Pixel Perfect Visuals.

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Pixel Perfect Visuals 31
    Pixel Perfect Visuals 32

Alena Santspree · Married on 01/20/2019

Best Wedding Photographer!

Alisha was absolutely amazing! She is so incredibly sweet and talented. We just received our sneak peeks (way earlier than expected!) and they are beautiful. We plan on recommending Alisha to all our friends and family! :)

Sent on 01/25/2019

k · Married on 12/15/2018

my favorite vendor!

among all the photographers I have met, pixel perfect/ alisha was the warmest of them all. Me and my husband decided to book her right away because we both know we would feel comfortable with her infront of her camera. She is very responsive and of course she takes the best pictures!!! we loved all the pictures so far!! just waiting on the full album!!!!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Emily · Married on 11/10/2018

Blown away

Photography was something that was very important to us when planning our wedding. Alisha far surpassed our expectations! From the very begining, she was eager to make sure that we got everything we wanted out of a package while helping us stay within our budget. When meeting her for the engagement shoot we were of course a little nervous, but she has an amazing personality that just instantly makes you feel like her friend and makes you feel comfortable around her and the camera. She encourages you to be yourself and to be playful and then she captures that in the most beautiful way. I almost cried once we got our engagement pictures back. And after sharing some of our photos on social media, several of my friends and aquantances reached out to me for her information and have since booked her as well! At the wedding, Alisha natrually captured so many amazing moments without being intrusive at all. She even captured the details I didnt expect to have been captured. We just got our full wedding album back and I cried tears of joy. She captured our special day so perfectly, and I am so grateful to have such special photographs to cherish for years to come. All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Pixel Perfect Visuals 33

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2018

Alisha is absolutely amazing ! She is the sweetest and most talented person I’ve ever met. We were so impressed with her keeping us on time and everything that our wedding. Their team is the best !! If you’re looking for a photographer stop because you’ve found her !!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Pixel Perfect Visuals 34

Lynnelle · Married on 10/06/2018

We absolutely loved working with Alisha and Vin. They were both very focused on making sure we captured everything we wanted from both the ceremony and reception, and did a fantastic job! Looking at the photos Vin took takes us right back to the moment. We will definitely be using them again for any other future events our family may have!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Pixel Perfect Visuals 39
    Pixel Perfect Visuals 40
    Pixel Perfect Visuals 41

Marisol · Married on 08/04/2018

Alisha was my photographer for my wedding there’s no words to explain how awesome she is!! Since day one she was nice, responsible, and professional she exceeded my expectations! I really love how my engagement and wedding pictures came out I can thank her enough!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Pixel Perfect Visuals 42
    Pixel Perfect Visuals 43

Jayme · Married on 07/29/2018

Alisha was amazing! She was fun, friendly, and totally flexible. Her photos were STUNNING!!!

Sent on 08/01/2018
  • mcn1986

Megan · Married on 07/09/2018

Alisha and Tyler are absolutely wonderful to work with in every way! Our wedding day was perfect because of them!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Margarita · Married on 07/03/2018

We are over the moon with our engagement and wedding photos! Alisha is a true artist! We absolutely loved her! We have guests and family members still asking where we found such a wonderful gem! Beyond grateful for her and the amount of pride she takes in her work. Thank you Alisha for helping us capture such a beautiful moment in our lives !

Sent on 07/22/2018

Destiny · Married on 07/01/2018

Finding the right photographer was not the easiest task. After all when the wedding day is done, the pictures/video (besides your own memories) will be what you can look back on after. After researching so many photographers and getting different price points, we ending up going with Pixel Perfect Visuals because Alisha made sure we were happy with the style of her photography and worked within our budget. Meeting her at our first meeting, she was always so friendly and genuine and I just knew we picked a great photographer. After our engagement photo session, seeing how beautiful the pictures were and how quickly she was able to turn them around, we just got even more excited that we picked her! Alisha was always so punctual, professional and on the wedding day she made sure everything was organized to get the photos we wanted. We had a limited time frame to get all the photos done after the ceremony and before the reception and she made sure everyone was where they needed to be! Alisha and the second photographer did not working on our wedding day and made sure to capture every single memory. The several photos she quickly sent out to us after the wedding turned out even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and I cannot wait to see the rest of the photos! Thank you so much Alisha and Pixel Perfect Visuals!!!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Jenna · Married on 06/30/2018

Alisha and Tyler are a wonderful team and we enjoyed every of our wedding photography/videography thanks to them. They are friendly, professional, flexible and accommodating. We were given a sneak peek of our photos the day after our wedding; every single one is gorgeous! I highly recommend Pixel Perfect Visuals :)

Sent on 07/15/2018
  • Z

Zach · Married on 06/18/2018

Customized a package that fit our budget, did engagement photos and full wedding photography. The photographer, Alisha, communicated very well and very fast, and was super accommodating. Most importantly, the photos are amazing! We are so grateful for such high quality photos and experience that other photographers would charge outrageously more for. Excellent job; Alisha goes way beyond the minimum and sacrifices a lot to make sure we are more than satisfied.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Mike · Married on 05/20/2018

Pixel Perfect was beyond helpful during not only our wedding planning, but also day of. We were a pretty laid back couple, and didn't really have much of a vision for what we wanted to capture day of. Alisha helped walk us through what requests she normally gets, and then some of the more unique ones as well to help shape what we wanted. Our engagement session was fantastic, and we were so excited to see how our wedding pictures would turn out after seeing the engagement shots. Day of, both Tyler and Alisha helped keep everyone relaxed and calm before the ceremony, and kept the fun atmosphere going through reception. They were one of the first vendors we booked, and we would definitely recommend them to everyone, especially our friends and family.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Naomi · Married on 05/17/2018

I am so happy we found them!! Everything from start to finish was easy, flexible, and most of all pleasant!! We almost weren’t able to book them due to schedule conflicts, but Alisha went above and beyond to make it happen. They captured our day perfectly and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience! And to top it off, I received my photos 1 week after our wedding! You can’t go wrong with them!! Thank you a million times over!! Naomi & Bryan

Sent on 05/25/2018
    Pixel Perfect Visuals 44

Pixel Perfect Visuals's reply:

WE LOVE YOU GUYS!! So thankful Facebook connected us ;)! Many blessings in your marriage together! :):)
  • W

Wendy · Married on 03/11/2018

So amazing from day one til the day of event! Great ideas and quality of photos she is amazing you will not go wrong hiring her!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Pixel Perfect Visuals's reply:

You are the sweetest!!! Thank you so much for letting me be apart of your day, sending you a sneak peak gallery soon :)

Laura · Married on 02/24/2018

Alisha and Tyler did an amazing job photographing and filming our wedding! We couldn’t be happier with their willingness to work with us, professionalism and quality of work! Thank you guys so much for being a part of our special day and capturing moments that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Pixel Perfect Visuals's reply:

Aww thank you Laura!! Tyler and i had so much fun sharing in your special day with you! So happy for you and taylor and your future together! Love you guys!

Krista · Married on 11/18/2017

Pixel Perfect Visuals were amazing to work with! We are so happy with our photos and how beautiful they turned out. Alisha and Tyler were professional and catered to our needs. I would highly recommended them!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Pixel Perfect Visuals's reply:

Gahhh! Thank you so much Krista for your kind words! Tyler and I loved being apart of your day, and we absolutely loved meeting all your family! Such a memorable day!

Nathalie · Married on 10/15/2017

Alisha and Tyler's work is absolutely stunning!!! Pixel Perfect Visuals makes you feel so at ease and it feels like being around amazing friends. We could not have been happier with their photography, communication, and attention to detail. They were on top of everything the day of our wedding, keeping us on schedule, gathering the wedding party, and making sure to get the most beautiful shots of everything. We really couldn't recommend a better team to help capture such an important day in your life.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Pixel Perfect Visuals's reply:

Thank you do much pretty lady for your thoughtful words. We absolutely loved being able to capture your day for you! And not to mention it helps having a stunning bride and groom to photograph;) We love you guys!

Deborah · Married on 09/09/2017

I had a small casual wedding with just 30 guests, I hired one photographer and was blown away with the pictures. She captured the beauty of the location, a small cliff side over the beach. And captured each and every guest. Could not have asked for anything better! Highly recommend Pixel Perfrect for you big day!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Pixel Perfect Visuals's reply:

Oh my goodness thank you Deb for your kind words!! Your wedding was absolutely breathtaking and it was just so intimate which i loved. Thank you both for letting me be apart of it!