Pixel Magnets Reviews

6 | Rancho Cucamonga, CA

6 Reviews for Pixel Magnets

Mia · Married on 04/12/2016

These fellows were at my sisters wedding and the did an amazing job with the props and photography. Their photographer did a better job than the Main photographer in the wedding.

I'm definitely gonna invite them to my soon to come wedding.
    Also I remember their prices were very fair, and they have this cool service that gives you instant photos that you can take home and stick on your fridge :)

Awesome!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Veronica · Married on 08/08/2015

Fantastic concept and idea! Captured moments that I will cherish forever! My daughters Quinceañera stood out because of this!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Grecia · event on 06/27/2015

The photos were beautiful and they took care of every important moment of my family's special night. I'm more than please with the service and my guests were happy with their instant photos.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Joe · event on 11/29/2014

Pixel magnets were recommended to me by a friend who used their service on their wedding day . i used them for my dads 50th birthday ,they took pictures of us with our family and friends at the party and printed instant pocket sized pics with magnet at the back so all our guests took the magnets to hang then at their home. thats a realy cool idea , and the service they provided was excellent . would definitely use again!.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Kate · Married on 05/14/2014

We hired Pixel-Magnets for our wedding over a year ago.
    Our guests still excited and talking about the photo magnets which looks great and its high quality really felt !
    these magnets that are scattered in the house causing us to remember with our special day and are raising a smile every single time.
    The service was great and it's definitely the best wedding souvenir for us and for the attendees :)

Sent on 07/20/2015

Really, really pleased w/ the Pixel Magnets experience and still smiling b/c of how surprised and happy our guests were at being able to go home w/ actual, tangible mementos from the night.

We were originally going to send them - at a later date - a small but nicely printed photo from the day, but there was the question of what would be a good pic that resonated w/ everyone, and the inevitable delay for logistics. That every guest who wanted one could leave that night w/ as many magnets featuring personally-relevant photos...well, that was really cool.

I was concerned that PM might not be able to deliver a sufficient quantity of finished magnets during the scheduled time but there production process and turnaround was more than adequate.

Just very happy in general and thought it was a good value for a really unique service.

Oh, the USB drive w/ all of the images is a nice touch. Now just have to upload those photos...lol.

Thanks, PM!