Pix Perfect Reviews

60 Reviews for Pix Perfect

• Nicole

Nicole L. · Married on 06/05/2021

Must have!

They are so easy & friendly to work with!! Such a stress free fun add on for an event that you need to have!!!! So glad I ended up finding them. My guests LOVED the photo booth and the attendant was great! Thanks for making my wedding day memorable! Also, there was another photo booth company out of Columbus while I was getting quotes that tried to have me sign a contract for almost triple what Pix Perfect charges, once I told them I was hiring someone else they said they would match that price and just created weird drama out of the situation. So, just hire Pix Perfect! You won’t be disappointed:)

Sent on 06/29/2021

Eva S. · Married on 06/03/2021

GREAT photo booth for grad party!

Initially, we had trouble finding a photo booth for our event. I came across Pix Perfect and everything was great from start to finish. Ross was very easy to work with and the kids loved the booth at their party!!!

Sent on 06/05/2021

Kelly F. · Married on 08/08/2020

Great experience! So thankful we chose Pix.

You NEED their photobooth at your wedding. This is the best decision we made.

Sent on 12/06/2020
  • Emily

Emily A. · Married on 04/11/2020

Great time!

My family and friends really enjoyed this part of my wedding reception. The photo book is something I will look back on a lot :)

Sent on 11/19/2019

Cynthia K. · Married on 07/11/2019

A great value and easy to work with!

We hold a week long camp at our church every summer for adults with disabilities. Pix Perfect has provided a photo booth for our dance for the past few years and always provides a great value! Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Pix Perfect's reply:

I personally look forward to serving at your event every single year. Having countless hours of experience working with disabled children/adults as well as having a sibling with autism has developed within me a passion for aiding the disabled. Words alone cannot express my feelings on this and Pix Perfect looks forward to another year of serving you in 2020 :)

Bryce M. · Married on 06/15/2019

AMAZING! Was so easy and everyone was very nice.

Had them for my graduation party and they absolutely were awesome. Was able to capture all of the moments that I wanted in one setting. Worked around the weather also.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Pix Perfect's reply:

So glad to hear that everyone enjoyed our photo booth and that we were able to capture such a special day for you. Looking forward to working with you again in the future :)

Cheyenne · Married on 10/06/2018

Life of the party !

Best part of the entire wedding. All my guest loved the photo booth so much, it was a hit. J was awesome and so nice dealing with my crazy family. We appreciated him so much.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Regan · Married on 05/22/2018

Unbelievable service!! So great with all the kids (over 320). Highly recommend Pix Perfect!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Molly · Married on 05/05/2018

Ross was fantastic and everyone loved the photo booth. He was patient with kids and silly adults and super flexible with all our requests. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Bartholomew · Married on 04/21/2018

Pix Perfect was early to our event and stayed late to accommodate all our girls and their fathers. It would be an understatement to state that the photo booth was the hit of our party. We will actually be using Pix Perfect next year, but doubling the booth due to the demand and the affordable price!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/10/2018

We used Pix Perfect for a photo booth at our School Carnival! They were extremely responsive, great w the kids & provided digital images after the event! Truly a win win for all!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Erin · Married on 02/02/2018

This is the second time we have used have used Pix Perfect for an event and we have been extremely happy with the service, professionalism and product. I absolutely recommend using them for your next event!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Rick · Married on 10/28/2017

Couldn't have asked for a better compliment to the wedding than to have Jake there doing his thing. Very professional while at the same time making everyone have a blast with his props and the booth. Was excellent value and the wedding was a huge success. The photo album he created for us as well was amazing. Thanks for being a part of our special day Jake we have some killer memories lol...

Sent on 12/14/2017

Mevilyn · Married on 09/28/2017

This was my 50th Birthday and it was such a perfect gift from my family because not only was the professional, I received a autograph book at the end with all my friends and family in it. I will cherish that for the rest of my life! You will love this company and they will make any event very special.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Holly · Married on 09/23/2017

Jake with Pix Perfect was very professional and accommodating with it wedding guests. The photo scrap book was a great touch! I would very much recommend them:)

Sent on 10/03/2017

Tessa · Married on 07/06/2017

Jake and his team were excellent, from the point of booking to the day of - they were quick to respond, professional, and helpful! All of our guests loved the photobooth and we now have a book full of memories & a digital copy of each :) Such an awesome addition to our day!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Colin · Married on 06/24/2017

Absolutely fabulous service and professionalism! Great staff and performance for our daughter's wedding. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Pix Perfect's reply:

Thank you so much for your business!

Brittney · Married on 06/17/2017

We booked Pix Perfect for our wedding downtown at the Hilton and we are so glad we did! Guests loved it and everything went very smoothly! As the bride, I have no complaints! It is also cool that it is an actual booth and not just a backdrop! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/21/2017
  • Stacie

Stacie · Married on 06/09/2017

pix perfect was great to work with! The day of the wedding they set up everything and kept everything running smoothly throughout the night! The photobooth was so fun and everyone had a blast!! We love looking through the album of photobooth pictures and messages from guests; it makes a unique guestbook and fun memory! I would highly recommend pix perfect!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2017

Pix Perfect came to our 5Th Grade Field day and the kids loved it. Very professional and good with kids. Pictures were printed on site and received all the pics in a DropBox file to share with everyone.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Kayla · Married on 05/06/2017

Excellent. Were really enjoyinf the memory book

Sent on 05/27/2017

Holly · Married on 04/29/2017

We used Pix Perfect for our wedding day and not only were they affordable, they were responsive with messages and everyone loved the photo booth pictures! I enjoyed looking through the album the next day to see all of my friends and family in our photo book. We will always have those pictures to look back on. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Heather · Married on 03/03/2017

Great addition to any event! The equipment and props PixPerfect brought were new and in great condition. That makes a difference when it comes to impressions. Everyone enjoyed taking their photos and the printed photos looked great. Fun, nostalgic, memory-making experience!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Jenny · Married on 02/24/2017

Set up in a timely manner and brought everything he needed. Lots of prop choices and great photos. Also very quick response time to questions.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Lisa · Married on 02/17/2017

The photo booth pictures were a beautiful quality! They added the name of the event and date on each picture, which was a special touch.

Sent on 02/22/2017