Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant Reviews

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant 5
Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant 6
Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant 7

Jessica · Married on 12/08/2018

He was very nice! I appreciaite him coming out to our wedding. I definately would recommend to other couples looking for an officiant.

Sent on 03/18/2013

Hello Jessica,

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was nice to be apart of your special day.

Jenna Petrillo · Married on 11/19/2018

Intimate ceremony, made so special!

We left our intimate wedding feeling like Minister cambest was part of the family! It was just the 3 of us at our ceremony and he really took the time to get to know us and our story. He was very down to earth and easy to talk to, on time and responded to my emails promptly and answered any questions or concerns.
    I gave a short notice on my end of things and this was no problem for him, while others didnt even bother to respond to my email! Very flexible and made every aspect of planning our intimate ceremony a good experience for us.
    I did not expect the level of personalization we received for a ceremony with no guests! We left happily married and talking about how wonderful Minister Cambest was the whole ride home!
    I am so grateful we chose minister cambest and I would recommend him to anyone getting married, no matter the size of your wedding!

Alexis Lichtenfels · Married on 11/18/2018

Our Wedding

Minister Cambest was absolutely wonderful! He corresponded with me for my wedding via email and was very clear and prompt about every detail. Our family had nothing but kind words to say about him after the ceremony. He lets you customize your ceremony to your personal styles and truly made our day so special!

• Sam

Sam · Married on 10/21/2018

Wonderful officiant

I highly recommend him! He was wonderful to work with- quick to respond, flexible. We were deciding between moving our outdoor ceremony inside (random "feels like 33 degrees" day in October) last minute and he was completely flexible and walked us through everything. Very personable as well!

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant 8

Nicole Gaugh · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful Officant!

Minister Cambest was great! He was very responsive and easy to work with. He really helped everyone stay calm the day of the wedding and ultimately we loved our ceremony. We definitely recommend Minister Cambest to other couples looking for an officiant!

Jody · Married on 10/13/2018

Simply amazing!!!

Very nice man. Soothing voice to help with your wedding butterflies during the ceremony. You can really feel his passion with he is reading your words of love.

Janna Rusinovich-Sims · Married on 10/12/2018

Minister Cambest was the perfect addition to our ceremony!

He’s funny, spiritual, calming, and a great addition to any wedding ceremony. He had several styles and options available, and even lets you personalize every detail of your ceremony!

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommend!

We could not have asked for a better officiant than Minister Cambest. He was so prompt and thorough when communicating with us- every email I sent (and there were a lot!) was replied to quickly and he answered every question that I had. He was so helpful during the planning process, whether it was making suggestions about our ceremony, providing samples of hand fasting vows, or revising the ceremony after I changed my mind or wanted to add things. Minister Cambest arrived promptly on our wedding day and made sure that everyone knew what to do. He was professional, friendly, and had a great presence while officiating. I am so happy we found Minister Cambest and would recommend him highly!

Lindi · Married on 09/15/2018

I am so happy we involved Minister Cambest on our wedding day. He always got back to me in a very timely manner with any questions I had and is such a friendly person and easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend him for your wedding day!

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant 9
    Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant 10
    Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant 11
    Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant 12

Ashton · Married on 08/25/2018

As soon as we spoke with Minister Cambest we knew we wanted him to perform our ceremony. His abundance of knowledge and resources made it so easy for us to piece together a ceremony that included everything we had wanted, and more. He was extremely easy to talk to and work with throughout the entire process, and on the day of he was extremely organized and composed - which helped myself, the stressed out bride, to actually relax for a moment! The ceremony was flawless and heartfelt, it felt like a friend was marrying us! Minister Cambest really made our wedding day special, and I'd absolutely recommend to others!

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 08/18/2018

Minister Cambest was wonderful to work with for our 8/18/18 wedding! Everything was so easy from choosing the kind of ceremony we wanted to him incorporating the readings that we chose. On the day of the ceremony, Minister Cambest met us beforehand to go over everything one last time, and also helped to put our nerves at ease (even while we were standing up there with him!). We would absolutely recommend Minister Cambest t to anyone getting married!

Rachel · Married on 08/18/2018

Minister Cambest was easy to work with, organized, and very professional. He had a wealth of materials to choose from for the ceremony and was very accommodating in allowing us to structure and design our ceremony as we liked. We also received numerous compliments from our guests on Minister Cambest!

Hope · Married on 06/01/2018

I truly don't have enough good things to say about Minister Cambest... he officiated our wedding this past Saturday and it was absolutely wonderful! My husband and I didn't have anyone in particular in mind to officiate our wedding, so we turned to recommended vendors of our venue and Minister Cambest was one of them. We are SO happy we chose him because he made us feel so comfortable and loved. He was very responsive, kind, and flexible. He catered to our every question and made our ceremony feel so personal. I would highly recommend anyone looking for an officiant to make your ceremony feel special and intimate. Thank you for everything, Minister Cambest!

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2018

Minister Cambest officiated our wedding on May 19th of this year. The same day as the royal wedding! He really treated us like royalty with his attention to detail and kindness from the very beginning. When we first met with him we knew he was a great fit for us! The minister provides non-denominational ceremonies for those who are like my husband and I who aren’t particularly connected with any religion, but can also provide various religious options as well. From the start there was no judgment from him. Ron worked with me in creating a personalized ceremony script. I had a very particular vision for what I wanted in a ceremony. I wrote the script and he was able to take what I provided and create a beautiful ceremony including a unity wine ceremony! He was always very prompt with responding to emails and text messages and returning phone calls. The ceremony was short and sweet, just like we wanted. Ron delivered the ceremony with precision and compassion to us. The day of the wedding he reached out and expressed his anticipation and excitement for our special day. He came to both of us before the ceremony to make sure we had everything we needed, physically and mentally. He met with us individually before the ceremony and offered much-appreciated support, knowing the nerves that such a day holds. Very professional yet personal when needed. I could not speak any more highly if Minister Cambest! I would absolutely recommend him to any bride and groom looking for a minister for their wedding ceremony.

Deborah · Married on 05/11/2018

Ron was fantastic. I must have altered my ceremony at least 5 times the week of my wedding and he was so flexible with each change. On the day he was such a great speaker it felt like a family member or close friend was officiating the wedding. He made sure to check in with both the bride and groom and run over the ceremony and was very calming. I would choose Ron over and over again.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Deborah, thanks so much. You two were so easy to work with and making changes is how I know you are designing the Ceremony that you deserve. It was not a problem and I would choose you two over and over as well. Good luck in Ohio and many Happy, Healthy years to you both.

Sincerely,

Minister Cambest

Linda · Married on 04/27/2018

Many of my guests commented on how beautiful our ceremony was! We really appreciated how he worked with us calming our nerves just before the ceremony....great job!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Linda, you two were so wonderful to get to know. I remember my Wedding day 26 years ago. I was so nervous and i wish the Minister would have calmed me a bit. I am so happy that I had the opportunity to meet you both and more importantly, Marry you!

Megan · Married on 02/17/2018

Minister Cambest was excellent to deal with prior to and on our wedding day. He was super responsive in all email correspondence and easy to talk to over the phone. It made personalizing our ceremony a breeze and completely stress free. The day of he was attentive to anything we needed and made the day totally stress free by being prepared and professional. I would definitely recommend his services to friends and family alike.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Megan, thanks so much for the kudos. I have to say you were stunning and I know you stole the show. It was such a great day and i was definitely struck with how involved you were with your Ceremony and how precise you were with the content. Thanks for making me look good.

KENNETH · Married on 02/03/2018

Ronald was a fantastic officiant for our wedding, and I would choose him again in a heartbeat. He was very professional, and very well prepared. The entire process was as stress-free as possible, due to his flexibility and planning. He gives the option of creating your own ceremony, or following along with one of his many convenient "templates." We absolutely loved these options. When the big day came, he was calm and delivered our ceremony with cool charisma.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Hi Ken,
    It was such a wonderful day and you both looked so great together. I swear that during your Ceremony there were times when you didn't even know that I or your guests were there. It is so obvious that you two are in Love for the long haul.

Brenton · Married on 12/30/2017

It a very great experience! I HIGHLY recommend him for weddings or any event! Very affordable and HIGHLY professional.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Hi Brenton,
    Thanks so much for the kind words. You guys made it so easy to look good and your ceremony was so warm. Thanks for making me a part of such an important day in your lives.

Brad · Married on 11/18/2017

Minister Cambest was a great find and did a wonderful job with our wedding. He was responsive and helpful in the weeks leading up to the wedding and a pleasure the day-of, even helping to calm my nerves in the moments leading up to the big event. As for the ceremony itself, his presence and delivery were impeccable.

A professional through and through. Highly recommended.

Sent on 03/07/2016

Hi Brad,

Thank you for the kind words and even more for letting me be a part of your Wedding Day. One of the secrets I hold is that i get nervous too and talking with you helped me calm my nerves as well, LOL

Jacie · Married on 11/05/2017

I couldn't of asked for a better person to marry us! Ronald Cambest was polite, made our day as stress free as possible and was extremely thorough and precise about what we needed to do! He is extremely professional and anyone who uses his services will be pleased and have a smooth ceremony!
    Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Hi Jacie,
    Thank you so much for the great review. Your Ceremony was so intimate and family oriented. It was nice to see a family so close. I have to tell you, having a Bride named Jacie and a groom named Jase was a tongue twister to say the least. It took a lot of concentration to not mix you two up, LOL. Thanks again.

Nicole · Married on 11/04/2017

Minister Cambest was so amazing. He made our ceremony very unique. He gave us so many options to choose from when it came to our ceremony. It was so personable and I can't thank him enough. Everyone gave so many compliments on how wonderful of a job he did and how caring and professional he was.

Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Nicole, thank you so much for the wonderful review. Your ceremony was a beautiful and heartfelt day for all of us. I definitely became emotional in your ceremony watching you to stand with each other committing ourselves. I don't think you even knew I was there some of the time, which is the way it should be you were so focused on each other and so much in love. Thank you for the opportunity to share such a wonderful day with you and thank you so much for the kudos. Time to live happily ever after.

Erica · Married on 10/20/2017

Ronald was incredible. He made our ceremony fun and beautiful and everything we wanted it to be. When he arrived on our big day, the stress went away. He had a way of calming the room, and especially the groom. He coached my dad and made him feel better as well. What an amazing man. Our day wouldn't have been the same without him. Truly.

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant 13
    Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant 14
    Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant 15
    Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant 16

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Erica, You are so kind to give such a great review. I think it was the other way around. You were so easy to work with and had such a great sense of humor. I have to admit it was a little difficult keeping the guys in line and i think that after your Ceremony you are probably having no problem keeping them in line yourself. It was so nice meeting your friends and family.

Erica · Married on 10/20/2017