Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Alexis L. Married on 09/24/2022

Wedding Officiant

Ronald Cambest is an amazing officiant! He has so many options for the ceremony, which I really appreciated. He also works with you and is very fast at responding. He did a beautiful job at my ceremony. I definitely recommend him! Thank you so much!
  • Savvy
    Savvy K. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing & loooovvvveeeed it!

My husband and I had an amazing and wonderful time with Minster Ronald Cambest!!! He was very professional, funny and knowledgeable. Everything was perfect!! Looooveeeed it! Also, you gotta love his beautiful face!! Just look at the pictures 😁
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kim K. Married on 09/10/2022

Best Officiant Ever!

I have a religious background and my now-husband doesn’t. Minister Cambest gave us a really nice combination of both! We wanted a really quick ceremony and he was fantastic to work with. Couldn’t recommend him enough!
  • Laurel
    Laurel B. Married on 09/03/2022

Minister Ronald J. Cambest BSW

Ron was tremendous to us from the first time we contacted him to even after our wedding helping us to change my name. Ron is responsive, professional yet still keeps things light and fun. He provided us with lots of resources to make our ceremony custom and special. Highly recommend! 10/10
    Cara Married on 08/27/2022

Outstanding experience

Our experience with Minister Cambest was amazing! We had so many compliments about how beautiful our ceremony was from guests. He was super friendly, professional, and very approachable. We would highly recommend him!!
    Makenzie F. Married on 08/26/2022

Highly Recommend

We couldn’t be more pleased with Minister Ronald Cambest! We had an elopement with just ourselves, our photographer, and himself. He made us feel so at ease with his laid back personality. We were able to pick what kind of ceremony we wanted and change/add things with ease. We honestly couldn’t have asked for a better officiant!
    Christie D. Married on 05/07/2022

Excellent Job

He was on time. Made us feel comfortable and joked with us and our family. Was short sweet and to the point.
  • Brian
    Brian M. Married on 05/06/2022

Thank You!!!

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Brian, you are the best. Thanks so much for trusting me with such an important day in your lives. What a beautiful day you both created.
    Keith K. Married on 04/24/2022

Minister Ronald Cambest

Minister Cambest was personable and easy to work with. He provided the ceremony we were looking for at our chosen location for a reasonable price. Highly recommended
    Darryl Married on 02/22/2022

Our Wedding Day

Minister Cambest was a true person in my eyes. Down to earth and very humble. I couldn’t of been more happy. He brings everything to the table. Truly made our day better.
    Tracie Married on 12/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

This vendor was chosen for us through the Fairmont Hotels Elopement Package. Ron Cambest reached out to us giving us many options for our service

Ron was very kind and personalized our service. We would highly recommend him.
    Kortney Married on 11/20/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

Minister Cambest was the best choice for us and made our day extra special. From the beginning he was very thorough and responsive in his communication which helped us ease our stress in planning. The day of, he was nothing less than fantastic. He eased our nerves and guided us through the ceremony with ease. Needless to say, Minister Cambest is highly recommended!
  • Scott
    Scott F. Married on 10/23/2021

Perfect Officiant!

Our journey with Rev. Cambest started way back in February of 2020. Our original wedding date was supposed to be 7/18/20, but of course that was delayed because of covid. Rev. Cambest didn’t miss a beat and was super accommodating during our transition to a new date. He laid out all of our options and was able to work around our preferences with ease. I forgot to mention that the time of the ceremony changed as well as the date. This was not communicated to Rev. Cambest until less than 2 hours before the event, and he still showed up on time! He’s very well spoken and charismatic, and we will never forget the ceremony he gave us.
  • Erica
    Erica D. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mr. Cambest was very kind and professional

I would recommend him to any couple looking for an officiant for their wedding
    Connor H. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience with Ron!

10/10 would recommend working with Ron on your wedding day. Could not be easier to communicate with and will tailor the ceremony to fit exactly what you are looking for!
    Kay J. Married on 08/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A truly wonderful experience.

I can not express how pleased I am with every aspect of Ronald’s officiant service. After having an officiant cancel weeks before our wedding, Ronald stepped up on short notice. He far surpassed our expectations in every way, delivering a perfectly customized ceremony and executing it flawlessly. Ronald was warm, funny, professional, and prompt. Many thanks, Ronald!
    Ling Married on 07/25/2021

Touching ceremony and vows

Ronald is amazing in all aspects, but we especially want to mention that his provides deeply touching templates for ceremony, ring exchange, and wedding vows. We recommend Ronald's service to all couples.

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

I can't thank you enough for trusting me with such an important day. You two are a beautiful couple in your ceremony touched my heart. Many happy, healthy and choice years to you all.
  • Colbi
    Colbi Married on 07/23/2021

Highly recommend

Minister Ronald made the ceremony process so easy for us. He gave us sample ceremonies to look at and allowed us to make any modifications that we wanted as many times as needed. He sends in all of the paper work for you so there is nothing to do on your end once you are completed with the ceremony at the wedding. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant.

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Colbi, I can't tell you what a beautiful setting you had for your ceremony and how wonderful your family was to be with that day. You too are a perfect couple and I could just feel the love that you have between you as I have the honor to marry you. Many happy, healthy and joyous years to you and your families.
  • Mike
    Mike H. Married on 07/16/2021

Simplistic

I reached out to Minister Cambest about 4 months before our desired wedding date. It was a surprise to my wife because I was flying her kids out for the ceremony. We wanted simple, and just us. Minister Cambest suggested the primary location, as well as coming up with a couple of other options should the weather not cooperate. I cannot thank him enough for everything!!

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Mike, thank you so much for the great review and thanks for trusting me with such an important day. Believe it or not it turned out there was no rain in Pittsburgh haha. Many happy healthy and wonderful years to you and your family.
    Nicole D. Married on 07/10/2021

Impeccable

Minister Cambest was wonderful to work with for our wedding! He made the process easy and was very attentive to what we were looking for in our wedding ceremony.

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Nicole, what a beautiful day for a beautiful couple your wedding day was. I swear I don't think you two knew I was even in front of you saying the words for your ceremony because you two were so in tune with each other. Thanks for trusting me on such an important day in your lives.
  • Holly
    Holly R. Married on 07/02/2021

So beautiful!!

Minister cambest did an AMAZING job officiating our July 2021 ceremony. He was very responsive and kind over email and even more friendly in person. Many of the guests commented on how seamless the ceremony went and how emotional and touching the words were. He allows you to personally tailor the ceremony so it is just how you want it. We went with a semi religious with traditional vows and loved it!! You can’t go wrong with minister cambest!

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for the Kudos Holly. You made it very easy to work with you by being so open with your once in needs and you did a great job guiding me to create a ceremony that not only fit you but represent it who you both are. Thank you so much for trusting me with such an important day in your life. Many happy, healthy and joyous days to you and your families.
  • Rachel
    Rachel P. Married on 06/26/2021

Best ceremony ever!

Ronald did such a beautiful job with our ceremony. His word were beautiful and I cannot tell you how many people said how lovely the speech was. Almost everyone came up to me and said the ceremony was beautiful and the officiant was amazing. He spoke so well. He made the process super easy and was very responsive. We got to customize our vows. He was very easy going and took care of the marriage license for us. He also gave us great tips for the name change. I truly cannot recommend him enough! Thank you Ronald!!

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Rachel thank you so much for your kind words and your wedding day was absolutely amazing. I appreciate you give me so much credit but you too were so sweet and kind to me. I don't think you even knew I was there half the time because you were so lost in each other during the ceremony which is exactly the way it should be. Thank you so much and many happy healthy and joyous years too you both.
    Donald L. Married on 06/05/2021

Excellent Job! A++

Perfect in every aspect! Right from the first contact to performing our ceremony, Minister Cambest delivered a fun and stress free experience! We were able to customize our ceremony for our wants/needs. We couldn't be happier in choosing him! You will not be disappointed! Thank you, Ron!
    Josh S. Married on 06/02/2021

A wonderful experience!

Minister Cambest was a pleasure! He was responsive and worked hard to make sure that the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. He took care of all the paperwork and let us focus on our big day!
illustration stars