Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant Reviews

291 Reviews for Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant

• Brian

Brian M. · Getting married on 05/06/2022

Thank You!!!

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Brian, you are the best. Thanks so much for trusting me with such an important day in your lives. What a beautiful day you both created.
  • Kay

Kay J. · Getting married on 08/11/2021

A truly wonderful experience.

I can not express how pleased I am with every aspect of Ronald’s officiant service. After having an officiant cancel weeks before our wedding, Ronald stepped up on short notice. He far surpassed our expectations in every way, delivering a perfectly customized ceremony and executing it flawlessly. Ronald was warm, funny, professional, and prompt. Many thanks, Ronald!

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Josh

Josh S. · Getting married on 06/02/2021

A wonderful experience!

Minister Cambest was a pleasure! He was responsive and worked hard to make sure that the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. He took care of all the paperwork and let us focus on our big day!

Sent on 02/22/2021

Sheila C. · Married on 03/27/2021

wedding officiant

Ronald was seriously amazing! Very personable, responsive and very accommodating. My husband and I had rather a unique situation where we needed a quick intimate and small gathering. Ronald scheduled us in even when be had a very busy wedding weekend . ... His upbeat and fun personality for sure had us both at ease.
    Trust me when I say this, hire him and he will make your day extra special! we loved him!

Sent on 03/29/2021

Jamie H. · Married on 03/12/2021

Amazing officiant!

I can’t say enough good things about him! He made our ceremony personal and heartfelt! Was very accommodating and made everything super easy for me... which we all know how stressful it can be! Book him now ❤️❤️

Sent on 03/14/2021
  • Rebecca

Rebecca W. · Married on 01/11/2021

Wonderful and Worry-free

My husband and I were married by Minister Cambest during COVID, and he made our experience personalized and so easy. The process of creating our ceremony was organized and flexible. We had a ton of options for services and vows, as well as the flexibility to include our own touches. Minister Cambest was warm, kind and funny. He spent time with both my husband and with me before the ceremony to answer questions and put our nerves at ease. His ceremony was beautiful and such a wonderful way to start our new chapter. We highly recommend him to couples planning their wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2020

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Rebecca, you two showed that it's possible to have a beautiful wedding ceremony in a very respectful and safe manner during these difficult times in our pandemic. You're one of the most thoughtful and loving couples I've had the honor to join and the love that you show and share for each other is inspiring. Many happy, healthy, and joyous years to you and your families.

Jamie S. · Married on 12/30/2020

Heart felt and stress free

Ron helped us make this day as special as it could be.
    His words were beautiful and fit perfectly.
    I would definitely recommend Ron to anyone looking to get married.

Sent on 01/02/2021

Megan L. · Married on 12/07/2020

Amazing ceremony

Ronald Cambest was awesome. We loved everything he put together for the ceremony, was very kind, and enjoyed working with him.

Sent on 01/03/2021

Dennis K. · Married on 11/21/2020

Minister Ronald J. Cambest BSW

We used Ronald for a traditional ceremony. He was truly great in all aspects. He is very personable, a great speaker, took time to mingle, and get to speak with our guests. Ron made us feel 1000% comfortable, and left us with zero to guess, second guess, or worry about.

Sent on 11/23/2020

Dory S. · Married on 10/30/2020

Great Wedding

Minister Cambest was great to work with! Provided a beautiful ceremony even though we are non religious. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Dory, thank you so much for your kind words. You two are an amazing couple. Thank you so much for your trust and confidence. Many happy, healthy and joyous years to you.
  • Ashlee

Ashlee M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Best Minister Ever!! Married 10/10/2020

Everything was perfect! Responses through emails were very quick. Easy to pick from his ceremonies/vows or you can do your own. Gave excellent advice for how to do segments of the ceremony (especially for being at Phipps Conservatory for a rose ceremony and unity candle ceremony). So nice and kind, helps the Groom calm down before the ceremony. No rehearsal required and it went smoothly. Provided our marriage license to our county immediately with no issues. Minister Cambest is the best!!! Great for short and sweet ceremonies! We were nervous and didn't want a long ceremony. Thank you so much, Minister Cambest!

Sent on 02/16/2021

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2020

Absolutely Amazing Experience!

Minister Cambest was absolutely amazing to work with and made our wedding day that much better! He was responsive to all of our many questions, and was flexible with our requests. On the day of our wedding, he arrived timely, checked in on both of us and walked through what we could expect during the ceremony and after with paperwork. We very much enjoyed working with him and are so thankful he was a part of our special day! Thank you sooo very much, Minister Cambest!

Sent on 11/26/2020

Jessica S. · Married on 09/26/2020

The best choice

Working with Minister Cambest made the ceremony the easiest part of my wedding planning! He was very responsive and thorough. We are so happy that we decided to get married by him!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for your kind words and thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave a review. Watching you both on the day of your wedding was deeply emotional events and I'm grateful that I had the opportunity to be a small part of it. Many happy, healthy and joyous year's to you and your families.

Samantha S. · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing wedding ceremony

Throughout our entire wedding planning, Rev. Cambest was there the whole time. Despite having to push back the date of our wedding due to COVID, he worked with us on our new date. He made the ceremony go so smooth and we felt extremely comfortable the entire time. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Samantha, thank you so much for taking your time to leave a review. I'm sure other couples will need to hear your words because it can be stressful planning a wedding. I appreciate all the Kudos but I have to say you two took all the changes in stride and did so well to keep moving forward which is a testimony to your dedication to each other. Thank you so much for your trust. Many happy, healthy and joyous years to you both and your families.

Vespera B. · Married on 09/11/2020

Absolutely Amazing Ceremony!

Ronald really did his research for our ceremony (we jumped the broom) and could truly tell he enjoyed officiating our wedding/really loves his job. We all had a blast!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Verpera, thank you so much for taking your time to leave this review and you are correct, I really do love officiating weddings and I know how blessed I am to be able to be a part of great people's lives like you both. Thank you so much for your kindness and care. Many happy, healthy and joyous here's to you both.
  • Lauren

Lauren F. · Married on 09/06/2020

My ceremony was beautiful!

Ronald was excellent on my wedding day! He was very pleasant and friendly. He reassured me when the coronavirus pandemic happened and I didn’t know if my day would be ruined. He kept the ceremony sweet and short! I continue to get compliments on how much everyone loved the ceremony. I will definitely recommend him to anyone that needs his services!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Lauren, what a great day it was for you both and thank you so much for trusting me on such an important day. We all are struggling with so many challenges these days when it comes to this pandemic and you did an amazing job of maintaining course and did it with poise and Grace. Many happy and healthy years to you.
  • Z

Zach S. · Married on 08/16/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Ronald was fantastic! He checked in with us numerous times leading up to and the day of our wedding and while I tend to be slow with responses, he was always charming and respectful! I couldn't have asked for a better officiant, and would recommend him to anyone that plans to get married! Thanks again to Ronald, and hope all is well, my friend!

Sent on 08/21/2020

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Zach, thanks so much for all the kind words, it's folks like you and Malana that make it an honor to be able to preside over beautiful Ceremonies like yours was. I swear you two didn't know I was there half the time because you're so much in Love. And Malana was one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen. Thanks so much for being the amazing people you both are, many happy and healthy years to you and yours.

Heidi · Married on 08/09/2020

Beautiful Ceremony

Minister Cambest was the kindest, most professional officiant we could have asked for. He allowed us to personalize as much of our ceremony as we wanted, and always responded promptly to all of my questions! Our ceremony was beautiful! I'm really thankful I was able to have Minister Cambest officiate our marriage, and would highly recommend! Anything you need through your wedding day regarding the ceremony he is there.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Heidi, I'm so glad that your experience was one of joy and that your wedding day was everything that you wanted and dreamed of. You folks were so wonderful to work with and made my experience one of the best and most satisfying ceremonies that I have been involved in. Your family was so warm and kind and I can't tell you how much happiness I felt during your ceremony. Thank you so much for trusting me with such an important day.
  • Marie

Marie T. · Married on 08/05/2020

Amazing Minister

Minister Cambest was amazing. He preformed our pandemic wedding at our home while social distancing. It was just us, my parents and Minister Cambest. He was very reasonable with the price of his services. I had quotes of over $600 for the 10 minutes ceremony we had imagined which was crazy! He preformed the perfect ceremony for us and didn't cost us an arm and a leg which was very important to us. I would recommend him to anyone for any size wedding. Thank you Minister Cambest!

Sent on 05/13/2020

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Marie, it was so nice meeting all of you and having the honor to marry you. Thank you so much for your kind words and I'm glad that I could fit not only a budget but what you needed for one of the most important days of your lives. These are certainly extraordinary times and I'm glad that we could come together in a safe way to bring your love into the light of this world. Many happy and healthy years you both.
  • Josh

Josh L. · Married on 08/02/2020

Ron is the best!

I cannot recommend Ronald enough. He was professional, articulate, funny and overall a great honor to be at our wedding. We had a little reservation with our ceremony and vow because we added some cultural elements that may not flow well with the template that Ron provided. But he made it work and his delivery was phenomenal. If you are getting married in Pittsburgh, like I said, I cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 08/09/2020

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Josh, thank you so much for the wonderful words. I cannot tell you how beautiful you both are and what great people you and Celia were to share this day with. I had such a great time with you both and I have to say that your Wedding was not only original but really did seem to represent both of your cultures in a meaningful manner. You both did such a great job in planning and instructing me as to the tone of your Vows. Many Happy years to you both.

Tiffany · Married on 07/02/2020

Excellent!!

I would highly recommend him to anyone who is getting married. He was professional, kind, fun, and made everything smooth.

Sent on 07/04/2020

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Tiffany, you two are such a great couple and I felt right at home with you both. I had a lot of fun with you both and could see all the Love that you both had for each other. What a blessing.

Rachel M. · Married on 06/05/2020

Getting married during a pandemic made easy!

I’m so thankful I found Ron Chambest to marry my husband and I during the Covid pandemic. He made everything so easy and just what we wanted. He was very quick to respond, we were on a bit of a time crunch. He met us a week later! I’m finally married and I can’t be happier. Thank you, again.

Sent on 06/21/2020

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Rachel, it was such a great day and I was so grateful to be able to spend time with you both especially grateful for the honor of joining you two. thank you so much for trusting me on such an important day.
  • Megan

Megan R. · Married on 06/01/2020

Amazing service

Rev Cambest was very helpful and friendly during the entire wedding planning process — he completely took away the stress of the hour before the ceremony and helped get everyone organized. We ended up changing our venue a month before the wedding due to COVID-19, and Mr. Cambest was flexible and positive through the whole process. Thank you for the best day!!!

Sent on 08/01/2020

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Megan. I truly love what I do and it is because couples like you who persevere through so much to make it to their Wedding Day with Love and kindness. There were a lot of bumps in the road but you two made it to the finish line which is such a great starting point for your lives together. many happy years to you both.

Jillian · Married on 05/30/2020

The Absolute Best

Minister Cambest was absolutely fantastic to work with. We worked with him for about a year and a half for our 5/30/20 wedding to put together our most perfect ceremony, a mixture of traditional and non-traditional, but full of showing who we are as a couple... then covid hit. There are not enough stars in the world when it comes to rating his flexibility. We had a small ceremony in my parents backyard with our big wedding postponed until 2021. We were so grateful when Minister Cambest was willing to travel about an hour out of his way to accommodate us. He put together the perfect ceremony script for us. We were even more excited to find out he was available for our 2021 date to do a “vow renewal” with our original ceremony script and to incorporate our original wedding day into it. We cannot recommend Minister Cambest enough. We truly lucked out by finding him and cannot wait to work with him again for our postponed wedding!!

Sent on 07/11/2020

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Jillian, I'll never forget that day in your parents backyard and how your family came together in such a meaningful way to honor you both with a beautiful ceremony. I do have to say that you two have been truly inspiring to me in the way that you maintained course throughout all of these difficulties. Getting married in the middle of pandemic is no easy feat but you made it look effortless and beautiful. I can't wait to see you guys next year without are masked on. Much love to you both.

Nicole P. · Married on 03/07/2020

Perfect Wedding

My husband and I live in Philadelphia and were looking for an officiant for a Pittsburgh wedding. We could not have been more happy with Minister Cambest! He was so easy to work with, offered suggestions when we were unsure, and was such a professional. Additionally, he had experience performing ceremonies at my venue. I was able to watch a video of a wedding he performed at Heinz Chapel and knew he was the right Officiant for us!

Sent on 03/21/2020

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Nicole, I'll never forget your wedding day and I'll never forget how joyful and fun you were both were to be with. One of the most important attributes in a marriage is having a good sense of humor and I can say you both are folks that are easy to be around and you made me laugh harder than I have in a long time. It was so obvious that you two are head over heels in Love and I can't tell you how wonderful it was to be with you both on such a great day. Many happy and healthy years to you and yours.