Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant Reviews

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant 3
Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant 4
Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant 5

Kyra V · Getting married on 07/05/2021

So kind and perfect or any wedding!

My now husband and I did not get married in a church, so finding a minister was difficult. Ron was recommended to us from the Venue and I could not have been happier. He has several options for ceremonies, provided extra readings, and a final proof of exactly was going to be said. Not to mention how incredibly thoughtful and nice Ron was, he really made the day special! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Kyra, Thank you so much for your kind words. I had such a great day with you and Don. You make such a great couple and made my job so easy. Many happy years to you.
  • Jena

Jena + Justin Lubbert · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Amazing Wedding Minister - Highly Recommend!

We would recommend Ronald to any couple who was looking for an intimate and special wedding ceremony outside of a religious setting. We wrote our own vows and Ronald was able to so perfectly fit them into our own custom ceremony and allowed us to pick and choose things that were important to us. He was able to come to our Rehearsal as well, and we felt at complete ease and stress free as soon as we met him! He was always so responsive and helpful and genuinely invested in our special day, which was so appreciated. In addition, he also provided us with so much information on our Marriage Certificate and how to change my last name! We would give him 10 Stars if we could!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Heidi B · Getting married on 08/09/2020

Beautiful Ceremony

Minister Cambest was the kindest, most professional officiant we could have asked for. He allowed us to personalize as much of our ceremony as we wanted, and always responded promptly to all of my questions! Our ceremony was beautiful! I'm really thankful I was able to have Minister Cambest officiate our marriage, and would highly recommend! Anything you need through your wedding day regarding the ceremony he is there.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Naytasha · Married on 11/02/2019

Fantastic Officiant

Minister Cambest was so easy to work with, let us customize our wedding ceremony so that it was perfect for us, and did a great job on the day of the event.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Alison Marshall · Married on 10/31/2019

Wonderful!

Ronald Cambest was the perfect minister for our very tint elopement ceremony. He was so nice and flexible, personable and met al of our needs and expectations. Highly recommended.

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant 6
    Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Z

Zachery Hinds · Married on 10/26/2019

Fantastic and Heartfelt

Ron was amazing. He made our ceremony personal and heartfelt. We received multiple complements from our guests. Ron made our moment so special, and we are very happy!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Lauren Rankin · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful, heartfelt ceremony

We worked with Minister Cambest for our October 12, 2019 wedding at Bella Sera. Composing a ceremony that’s heartfelt, emotional and touches on all the high points can feel overwhelming at first, but Minister Cambest made the process seamless. He provided numerous options to choose from, which made everything simple and less daunting. After making our selections, I was able to modify the ceremony to fit me and my husband perfectly. We received so many compliments on the ceremony itself and we were so pleased that we chose Minister Cambest as our officiant. He is extremely professional, genuine, and works to ensure the day goes perfectly. My husband and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Mallorie

Mallorie · Married on 09/27/2019

Exactly what we wanted great job!

Our ceremony was perfect! It was short and sweet just like we wanted! I couldn't of asked for a better ceremony. Minister Ronald J. Cambest BSW was wonderful and very helpful. After our wedding he sent an email with helpful information on obtaining certified copies of our marriage license. It was a perfect ceremony! I highly recommend Minister Ronald J. Cambest BSW.

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant 7
    Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Mankowski · Married on 09/26/2019

Ron is the best !

Ron was great from every aspect. The moment we met him we knew he was the officiant for us. His personality, professionalism, and easy going nature put us at ease. He helped us create a special ceremony that fit us. He was quick to respond with any questions we had, and took the time to get to know us and what we wanted on our special day.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Rebekah Blackwell · Married on 09/21/2019

Ron was personable, well-spoken, and responsive- Highly Recommended!

Ron had template ceremony words that we could edit and craft to fit our relationship. It made it easy to create an intimate ceremony, and Ron added emotion to the words to make for a touching ceremony. We heard compliments from multiple guests. Our experience with Ron could not have been better, he was always quick to respond to our messages and clear on what was needed to move forward.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing officiant!

Minister Cambest was the kindest, most professional officiant we could have asked for. He allowed us to personalize as much of our ceremony as we wanted, and had a beautiful set of vows for us to use since we wrote our vows down and exchanged them privately during the first look instead. The ceremony was beautiful and had the perfect amount of humor mixed in as well. Glad to have an overall nice human being officiate our marriage, and would highly recommend!

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant 8
    Sent on 10/11/2019

Liz Decker · Married on 09/07/2019

The perfect officiant!

We could not have asked for a better officiant. Minister Cambest was instrumental in helping us craft our ceremony by providing readings, templates and helpful suggestions. He was responsive to emails and made the trip to our rehearsal. We immediately felt comfortable with him. He has a kind and compassionate demeanor, and a very professional delivery. Look no further!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Mia Gilardi · Married on 08/09/2019

Undreiner Wedding

Ron was the celebrant for our wedding and he was absolutely wonderful! He met with us twice to really get to know us to make our ceremony as personal as possible. He has so many ceremony options, including readings and poems. Everyone raved about how perfect our ceremony was! P.S. - he did our wedding on his BIRTHDAY, that's true commitment!!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Shakira

Shakira Johnson · Married on 08/03/2019

Minister Cambest helped make this Smooth transition to a new beginning

I highly praise Minister Cambest's attention to detail in his process to help organize and prepare us for our nuptials. He met with us and heard our story from the beginning. He allows the couple to make the experience as personalized as you want it to be. He has ceremony templates to guide and then allows you personalize the nuptials and vows. He was so considerate of the bride and groom and kept us calm and updated until the very moment of the beginning of the ceremony. Thank you, Minister Cambest for going beyond what we expected.

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant 9
    Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Celeste

Celeste · Married on 07/26/2019

Perfect day!

Ron was great and made the ceremony go so smoothly. We couldn’t have had it go any better.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Celeste, I can't remember when I saw two people so relaxed on their Wedding Day. The staff at the Hilton Garden in raved about you both and I can see why. What a wonderful couple you two make.

Cody Koehler · Married on 07/20/2019

Great officiant and awesome to work with!

Ronald was great to work with throughout our planning process and during the day of our ceremony. He was attentive to detail, receptive of our preferences for the ceremony, open to changes up until the last few days, and gave his own advice from past experiences, all of which were greatly appreciated and helped make the process of planning a ceremony with a minister we had not met prior very pleasant and easy. He was very professional and led an amazing service. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Cody, thanks so much for taking time to send a review. I have to say that you and Sade are a beautiful couple and I had such a great time with your Wedding Party as well. Your Ceremony was Amazing and that in large part was due to you both making sure your Day was one that you designed. I am only as good as the couple I Marry. You and Sade Rock !!

Deena · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Officiant

Ronald Cambest was amazing from the very start! He was very quick to respond to all emails. He is extremely thorough and very communicative with all information and what to expect. He had great suggestions and was extremely flexible! He was perfect performing our ceremony, from waiting with the groom and groomsmen to the actual ceremony. I would highly recommend Ronald! Thank you so very much.! We absolutely loved our ceremony, you made it very special for us!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Deena and Michael. I will never forget your Ceremony. As soon as you walked to the Gazebo it started to rain. I then invited your guests & family in to protect them from the shower and we had an intimate and beautiful Ceremony together. I felt like I was one of the family. The minute your Ceremony was over and I pronounced you Married the rain stopped, the sun came out and the birds started singing. Unforgettable !!!

Mary · Married on 06/08/2019

Very happy!

I would definitely recommend Minister Cambest. He gave us several wedding ceremony choices and he was more than happy to add in any requests I had. He also emailed me back with any questions I had in a timely manner. Not only did he talk with my fiancé and I before the wedding, but he was professional, polite, and on time. I would again definitely recommend him.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Mary, Thanks so much for the great review. Your Ceremony was beautiful as were you and your family were wonderful and warm. Thank you for entrusting me with such am important day in your lives.
  • Trisha

Trisha · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Ceremony!

Minister Cambest was a pleasure to work with and we got SO many compliments on our beautiful ceremony! He was very professional for our big day and made sure that the ceremony ran smoothly so we didn't have to worry about a thing. I highly recommend him for your wedding :)

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Eric

Eric N. Fisher · Married on 04/06/2019

Couldn't have been better!

Minister Cambest made our wedding day as good as it could possibly have been!!! Really, he made Bea and me feel at ease, yet treated the ceremony with the time-honored respect that it deserved. We appreciated his warmth. He treated us like friends.

Bea and I particularly respected Ronald's flexibility: With regrettably short notice he encouraged us to write our own vows and add text that would celebrate our special relationship. He approved of our unconventional reading. And we got the sense he really enjoyed his time with us.

Much appreciated!

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 03/30/2019

Intimate Bilingual Ceremony

Minister Cambest was the ABSOLUTE best and TOTAL pro. He basically pulled out all the stops for our wedding and we didn’t even have a rehearsal! I was more nervous the day before— worrying about the small details of the ceremony, but on the wedding day Minister Cambest guided us through it seamlessly and provided a sense of calm. He was so easy to work with especially, since we also had the ceremony translated in Spanish. He was so willing to allow us to incorporate my cousin as the translator and we were able to design our own wedding script—which made it even more meaningful. We are beyond grateful to him for the taking the time out of his schedule to meet with us initially and during the ceremony. It was a joyous day we will never forget and are so pleased we chose him as our officiant.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Jessica · Married on 12/08/2018

He was very nice! I appreciaite him coming out to our wedding. I definately would recommend to other couples looking for an officiant.

Sent on 03/18/2013

Hello Jessica,

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was nice to be apart of your special day.

Jenna Petrillo · Married on 11/19/2018

Intimate ceremony, made so special!

We left our intimate wedding feeling like Minister cambest was part of the family! It was just the 3 of us at our ceremony and he really took the time to get to know us and our story. He was very down to earth and easy to talk to, on time and responded to my emails promptly and answered any questions or concerns.
    I gave a short notice on my end of things and this was no problem for him, while others didnt even bother to respond to my email! Very flexible and made every aspect of planning our intimate ceremony a good experience for us.
    I did not expect the level of personalization we received for a ceremony with no guests! We left happily married and talking about how wonderful Minister Cambest was the whole ride home!
    I am so grateful we chose minister cambest and I would recommend him to anyone getting married, no matter the size of your wedding!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Alexis Lichtenfels · Married on 11/18/2018

Our Wedding

Minister Cambest was absolutely wonderful! He corresponded with me for my wedding via email and was very clear and prompt about every detail. Our family had nothing but kind words to say about him after the ceremony. He lets you customize your ceremony to your personal styles and truly made our day so special!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Sam

Sam · Married on 10/21/2018

Wonderful officiant

I highly recommend him! He was wonderful to work with- quick to respond, flexible. We were deciding between moving our outdoor ceremony inside (random "feels like 33 degrees" day in October) last minute and he was completely flexible and walked us through everything. Very personable as well!

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant 15