Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant Reviews

274 Reviews for Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant

• Brian

Brian Mclean · Getting married on 05/06/2022

Thank You!!!

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Brian, you are the best. Thanks so much for trusting me with such an important day in your lives. What a beautiful day you both created.

Heidi B · Married on 08/09/2020

Beautiful Ceremony

Minister Cambest was the kindest, most professional officiant we could have asked for. He allowed us to personalize as much of our ceremony as we wanted, and always responded promptly to all of my questions! Our ceremony was beautiful! I'm really thankful I was able to have Minister Cambest officiate our marriage, and would highly recommend! Anything you need through your wedding day regarding the ceremony he is there.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Heidi, I'm so glad that your experience was one of joy and that your wedding day was everything that you wanted and dreamed of. You folks were so wonderful to work with and made my experience one of the best and most satisfying ceremonies that I have been involved in. Your family was so warm and kind and I can't tell you how much happiness I felt during your ceremony. Thank you so much for trusting me with such an important day.
  • Marie

Marie Taylor · Married on 08/05/2020

Amazing Minister

Minister Cambest was amazing. He preformed our pandemic wedding at our home while social distancing. It was just us, my parents and Minister Cambest. He was very reasonable with the price of his services. I had quotes of over $600 for the 10 minutes ceremony we had imagined which was crazy! He preformed the perfect ceremony for us and didn't cost us an arm and a leg which was very important to us. I would recommend him to anyone for any size wedding. Thank you Minister Cambest!

Sent on 05/13/2020

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Marie, it was so nice meeting all of you and having the honor to marry you. Thank you so much for your kind words and I'm glad that I could fit not only a budget but what you needed for one of the most important days of your lives. These are certainly extraordinary times and I'm glad that we could come together in a safe way to bring your love into the light of this world. Many happy and healthy years you both.

Tiffany · Married on 07/02/2020

Excellent!!

I would highly recommend him to anyone who is getting married. He was professional, kind, fun, and made everything smooth.

Sent on 07/04/2020

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Tiffany, you two are such a great couple and I felt right at home with you both. I had a lot of fun with you both and could see all the Love that you both had for each other. What a blessing.

Rachel Micklo · Married on 06/05/2020

Getting married during a pandemic made easy!

I’m so thankful I found Ron Chambest to marry my husband and I during the Covid pandemic. He made everything so easy and just what we wanted. He was very quick to respond, we were on a bit of a time crunch. He met us a week later! I’m finally married and I can’t be happier. Thank you, again.

Sent on 06/21/2020

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Rachel, it was such a great day and I was so grateful to be able to spend time with you both especially grateful for the honor of joining you two. thank you so much for trusting me on such an important day.
  • Megan

Megan Rescinito · Married on 06/01/2020

Amazing service

Rev Cambest was very helpful and friendly during the entire wedding planning process — he completely took away the stress of the hour before the ceremony and helped get everyone organized. We ended up changing our venue a month before the wedding due to COVID-19, and Mr. Cambest was flexible and positive through the whole process. Thank you for the best day!!!

Sent on 08/01/2020

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Megan. I truly love what I do and it is because couples like you who persevere through so much to make it to their Wedding Day with Love and kindness. There were a lot of bumps in the road but you two made it to the finish line which is such a great starting point for your lives together. many happy years to you both.

Jillian · Married on 05/30/2020

The Absolute Best

Minister Cambest was absolutely fantastic to work with. We worked with him for about a year and a half for our 5/30/20 wedding to put together our most perfect ceremony, a mixture of traditional and non-traditional, but full of showing who we are as a couple... then covid hit. There are not enough stars in the world when it comes to rating his flexibility. We had a small ceremony in my parents backyard with our big wedding postponed until 2021. We were so grateful when Minister Cambest was willing to travel about an hour out of his way to accommodate us. He put together the perfect ceremony script for us. We were even more excited to find out he was available for our 2021 date to do a “vow renewal” with our original ceremony script and to incorporate our original wedding day into it. We cannot recommend Minister Cambest enough. We truly lucked out by finding him and cannot wait to work with him again for our postponed wedding!!

Sent on 07/11/2020

Nicole Patterson · Married on 03/07/2020

Perfect Wedding

My husband and I live in Philadelphia and were looking for an officiant for a Pittsburgh wedding. We could not have been more happy with Minister Cambest! He was so easy to work with, offered suggestions when we were unsure, and was such a professional. Additionally, he had experience performing ceremonies at my venue. I was able to watch a video of a wedding he performed at Heinz Chapel and knew he was the right Officiant for us!

Sent on 03/21/2020

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Nicole, I'll never forget your wedding day and I'll never forget how joyful and fun you were both were to be with. One of the most important attributes in a marriage is having a good sense of humor and I can say you both are folks that are easy to be around and you made me laugh harder than I have in a long time. It was so obvious that you two are head over heels in Love and I can't tell you how wonderful it was to be with you both on such a great day. Many happy and healthy years to you and yours.
  • Josh

Josh Lin · Married on 02/08/2020

Ron is the best!

I cannot recommend Ronald enough. He was professional, articulate, funny and overall a great honor to be at our wedding. We had a little reservation with our ceremony and vow because we added some cultural elements that may not flow well with the template that Ron provided. But he made it work and his delivery was phenomenal. If you are getting married in Pittsburgh, like I said, I cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 08/09/2020

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Josh, thank you so much for the wonderful words. I cannot tell you how beautiful you both are and what great people you and Celia were to share this day with. I had such a great time with you both and I have to say that your Wedding was not only original but really did seem to represent both of your cultures in a meaningful manner. You both did such a great job in planning and instructing me as to the tone of your Vows. Many Happy years to you both.

Alexandria & Mike · Married on 01/04/2020

Flexible, Amazing, Honest, Genuine

Rev. Cambest was extremely flexible. Given the COVID-19 Pandemic, he still made it out to marry my wife and I on our special day. Also, because the wedding was just us and our parents, he reached out to me to reduce the price- which showed how honest and how much of a stand-up guy he is. He was genuine and a great communicator- I would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 04/26/2020

John · Married on 12/28/2019

Fantastic service

Our wedding went amazingly! Highly recommend Minister Cambest. He’s very professional, very easy to work with, and has a great positive energy.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

John, thank you so much for your kind words, I have to say I had the same experience with you and your family and bride. I'm so happy that your day went so well and wish you many happy and healthy years.
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 11/23/2019

Excellent officiant

Excellent! Very professional and so down to earth. Would def recommend!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Natalie, I'm so glad you had a positive experience and thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave a review. I really enjoyed that you commented that your experience with me was down to earth. I try to be as genuine as I can on a daily basis it's nice to have confirmation of it. I have a similar experience with you which is probably why you perceive me as down-to-earth because you were so easy to work with and fun to be with on such an important day.

Naytasha · Married on 11/02/2019

Fantastic Officiant

Minister Cambest was so easy to work with, let us customize our wedding ceremony so that it was perfect for us, and did a great job on the day of the event.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Alison Marshall · Married on 10/31/2019

Wonderful!

Ronald Cambest was the perfect minister for our very tint elopement ceremony. He was so nice and flexible, personable and met al of our needs and expectations. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Z

Zachery Hinds · Married on 10/26/2019

Fantastic and Heartfelt

Ron was amazing. He made our ceremony personal and heartfelt. We received multiple complements from our guests. Ron made our moment so special, and we are very happy!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Lauren Rankin · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful, heartfelt ceremony

We worked with Minister Cambest for our October 12, 2019 wedding at Bella Sera. Composing a ceremony that’s heartfelt, emotional and touches on all the high points can feel overwhelming at first, but Minister Cambest made the process seamless. He provided numerous options to choose from, which made everything simple and less daunting. After making our selections, I was able to modify the ceremony to fit me and my husband perfectly. We received so many compliments on the ceremony itself and we were so pleased that we chose Minister Cambest as our officiant. He is extremely professional, genuine, and works to ensure the day goes perfectly. My husband and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Denalyn

Denalyn · Married on 09/28/2019

My ceremony was beautiful

If you are looking for a professonial, amazing, down to earth officiant... stop looking and go with Ron. Ron has made planning for a cermony a simple process. Ron had templates that my husband and I could choose and edit for our big day. We would put one together and email Ron to get feedback on the format. Ron was always responsive and provide feedback that would strengthen our ceremony. It was important for us to have an officiant who was able to conduct a semi spiritual wedding since my family is traditional. Ron did not disappoint and I received many compiments on how beautiful the ceremony was from friends and family. Ron also made the ceremony enjoyable as he went with the flow of my laughter. I tend to laugh a lot and was not able to be completely serious during my ceremony. He smiled and was patient with my giggling self. Ron was a sweet individual whom felt like he was part of the family by the end of the day.

Thank you Ron for making our ceremony special!

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Mallorie

Mallorie · Married on 09/27/2019

Exactly what we wanted great job!

Our ceremony was perfect! It was short and sweet just like we wanted! I couldn't of asked for a better ceremony. Minister Ronald J. Cambest BSW was wonderful and very helpful. After our wedding he sent an email with helpful information on obtaining certified copies of our marriage license. It was a perfect ceremony! I highly recommend Minister Ronald J. Cambest BSW.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Mankowski · Married on 09/26/2019

Ron is the best !

Ron was great from every aspect. The moment we met him we knew he was the officiant for us. His personality, professionalism, and easy going nature put us at ease. He helped us create a special ceremony that fit us. He was quick to respond with any questions we had, and took the time to get to know us and what we wanted on our special day.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Rebekah Blackwell · Married on 09/21/2019

Ron was personable, well-spoken, and responsive- Highly Recommended!

Ron had template ceremony words that we could edit and craft to fit our relationship. It made it easy to create an intimate ceremony, and Ron added emotion to the words to make for a touching ceremony. We heard compliments from multiple guests. Our experience with Ron could not have been better, he was always quick to respond to our messages and clear on what was needed to move forward.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing officiant!

Minister Cambest was the kindest, most professional officiant we could have asked for. He allowed us to personalize as much of our ceremony as we wanted, and had a beautiful set of vows for us to use since we wrote our vows down and exchanged them privately during the first look instead. The ceremony was beautiful and had the perfect amount of humor mixed in as well. Glad to have an overall nice human being officiate our marriage, and would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Liz Decker · Married on 09/07/2019

The perfect officiant!

We could not have asked for a better officiant. Minister Cambest was instrumental in helping us craft our ceremony by providing readings, templates and helpful suggestions. He was responsive to emails and made the trip to our rehearsal. We immediately felt comfortable with him. He has a kind and compassionate demeanor, and a very professional delivery. Look no further!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Mia Gilardi · Married on 08/09/2019

Undreiner Wedding

Ron was the celebrant for our wedding and he was absolutely wonderful! He met with us twice to really get to know us to make our ceremony as personal as possible. He has so many ceremony options, including readings and poems. Everyone raved about how perfect our ceremony was! P.S. - he did our wedding on his BIRTHDAY, that's true commitment!!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Shakira

Shakira Johnson · Married on 08/03/2019

Minister Cambest helped make this Smooth transition to a new beginning

I highly praise Minister Cambest's attention to detail in his process to help organize and prepare us for our nuptials. He met with us and heard our story from the beginning. He allows the couple to make the experience as personalized as you want it to be. He has ceremony templates to guide and then allows you personalize the nuptials and vows. He was so considerate of the bride and groom and kept us calm and updated until the very moment of the beginning of the ceremony. Thank you, Minister Cambest for going beyond what we expected.

Sent on 08/12/2019