Pitt Photography Reviews

5 | Mineral Wells, TX

5 Reviews for Pitt Photography

Truly enjoyed working with Dennis and Michelle. They are creative yet sensitive to the client. They are a delight to work with, and get to know. Absolutely Stunning Photographs!!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Naomi · Married on 06/25/2011

Pitt Photography was completely amazing! They handled all our photo needs from engagement pictures to our entire wedding! They had innovative ideas for photo venues along with creative poses. They did a great job of getting to know my husband and myself and really bringing our fun-loving personalities out through our pictures. Their attention to detail in taking the pictures, editing them, and presenting them was amazing! I loved that they printed some of my bridals and our engagment pictures on aluminum for the reception, the pictures just popped! I could not ask for more, they have definitely won our future business! Thank you so much for your hard work and the care you put in our wedding!

Sent on 07/28/2011
  • Laurie

Laurie · Married on 06/07/2010

Pitt Photography did my daughters wedding and the pictures were amazing. They captured personalities of all the wedding party that you probably would not know existed. I would recommend any bride to use Pitt Photography.

Sent on 07/28/2011

Dondi · Married on 06/07/2009

Pitt Photography captured every moment of my wedding day with perfection, never stopped for a second. I can now relive every moment of my special day, every time I sit and look at my photos. The pictures reflect creative minds and persistent photographers. I always felt comfortable and had a great time taking the photos. I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking a wonderful experience with there engagement, bridal, or wedding photos.

Sent on 08/15/2011

Julie · Married on 04/14/2007

Michelle and Dennis were my photographers for my wedding. They did a wonderful job. Very flexible, and open to listening to my ideas. I'm very pleased with my wedding pictures.

Sent on 08/02/2011