Pismo Beach Golf Course Reviews

7 Reviews for Pismo Beach Golf Course

• Anika

Anika L Arviso · Married on 12/21/2019

Beautiful venue

Beautiful, spacious venue! The tent is magical and made our wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Dannielle

Dannielle Schae · Married on 10/26/2019

One for the books!

Not only is the location amazing but so are the people who run this place. Extremely accommodating. An overall fantastic experience.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Melanie · Married on 05/17/2014

Colleen really helped me be stress free and was always there to answer my questions and help me out whenever I needed her. The venue was amazing and everyone really loved it. So happy we could have our special day there

Sent on 06/15/2014

We were looking for a barefoot wedding on the beach and a reception away from the sand. We had the best of both worlds with this venue! The golf course was the perfect spot for our reception. It is within walking distance from the beach and close to the parking lots. The tent had enough room for all of our guests and dj service, with plenty of room left over for a dance floor! Colleen was so easy to work with! She met with us several times just to answer questions and show us ideas for the tent. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone I know!

Sent on 06/10/2014

We had an absolute blast planning our wedding with Colleen! She recommended amazing vendors, served great food and took care of all the cleaning etc. after our wedding. The fact that we could leave after a long day of dancing, drinking, eating and picture posing was wonderful. The tent was the perfect space for our theme. We wanted a rustic type of wedding but could not afford any of the barns in the area. Thank you so much, Colleen & Pismo Beach Golf Course staff!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Heidi · Married on 05/15/2010

The Pismo Beach Golf Course is a great price and a beautiful setting. We absolutely love where we got married. Its basically a blank slate, so you are able to make your wedding exactly what you want it to be!

Sent on 10/29/2010

Heather · Married on 04/05/2008

I had much success with the Pismo Beach Golf Course. Ashley, the coordinator, was very helpful and very flexible. She allowed me to visit the course and the tent anytime I needed to. She was available to answer questions and offer suggestions when I needed it the most. The cost for this venue was very reasonable. I did not have to worry about a thing on the day of my wedding...everything was taken care of for me. The catering is done by Finn's restraunt and I also did not have to worry about a thing when it came to the food. I would recommend this venue for anyone that is looking for a ceremony and reception together and near the beach, but not on the sand.

Sent on 11/12/2008