Piper Brown Photography Reviews

Piper Brown Photography 5
  • Leila

Leila · Married on 10/19/2019

Fun, laughs, perfection

If you are taking on the daunting task of planning your own wedding, sometimes the process of selecting vendors and meeting with them can add to that stress. Morayo however is one vendor who will take your stress away. Mo is one of the best people we have met and she went above and beyond all our expectations. She truly has a gift when it comes to capturing all your perfect moments. When I first met her she showed us a brilliant selection of the work she has done and explained how she works, she is funny and interactive. She can help even the shyest of brides, like me, come out of their shell so they can truly work the camera and become the star you are meant to be on your wedding day. Her prices for a couple on a budget were also incredibly reasonable; especially since her work is priceless. We purchased a package that included an engagement photo session and she met us on time and was ready to get right into taking our photos. The entire experience moved smoothly, she even had us laughing and got us to loosen up. If you aren’t a natural diva don’t worry she will show you how to stand where to put your hands the whole nine, you never have to worry about looking bad in one of her photos. When it finally came time for the wedding day I had her up with me in my bridal suite taking some photos before the big event. I was honestly so nervous and didn’t know what to do with myself that she helped me overcome this; she played music to lighten up the atmosphere made jokes and even gave me something to focus my energy on so all my nerves washed away. Aside from being a photographer she also helped adjust my the train on my dress and with her eagle eyes helped find the bustle on my own dress and on my sister’s dress. My family even loved her with my mother and sister saying “she’s cool.” Her photos were gorgeous and I love everything she was able to do for me on that day. Morayo was able to provide us a sneak peak of her work before she released all the photos which help any bride who has anxiety about how everything looked, this is a huge plus. She captured everything I was looking for when it came to my photos the venue, my cake, rings, dress, guests and most importantly my entire family. I honestly would recommend this woman to anyone I know getting married or even looking for someone to do Christmas cards. She is simply the best, I could not be happier.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Sam

Sam · Married on 10/14/2019

Great Experience!

Mo photographed our fall wedding this year and we couldn't have asked for anyone better. Her upbeat personality was so contagious and all the photos felt so natural. Such a lovely woman to work with and the photos we received are just stunning!

Piper Brown Photography 6
    Sent on 11/25/2019

Brielynn DeCiantis · Married on 09/28/2019

Great Job, Mo!

Mo did such a wonderful job photographing our wedding. She made the process enjoyable and the pictures came out great! I would definitely recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Liliana

Liliana Peguero · Married on 09/07/2019

Consultation

We have only had a consultation with her, but we did hire her ! She makes you feel very comfortable, and I had heard a lot of good reviews about her which is why we choose her.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Allegra Oustifine · Married on 08/06/2019

Wonderful Photographer!

Wonderful photographer! Mo was with us for 10 hours, and got so many great photos! From getting ready, to the ceremony, to the reception, to helping us recreate our proposal. She was fun to work with, but able to get our large wedding party to fall in line for group shots.

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Becky

Becky Ravenelle · Married on 04/28/2019

Morayo is Amazing!

When my husband and I first sent out emails to potential photographers Morayo was the only one (of many) to send back an incredibly thoughtful, personalized response addressing all of our questions. Communication with her via email and phone was easy! Not only is she very professional but she is also kind, laid back, and easy to talk to! My husband and I got ready for our wedding in Providence at the Biltmore and it was at Morayo's suggestion that we had our family and formal portraits on the staircase in front of the Biltmore's glass elevator. So glad she had the experience to suggest this location because the pictures I have seen so far on the blog are gorgeous!

I gave her a heads up before the wedding that my husband and I tend to be camera shy. She (and her assistant) completely understood our needs. During the formal portraits she kept the mood upbeat and actually made it pretty fun all while making sure the images were coming out wonderfully (seriously, from what I have seen the lighting in our images is great.) Aside from the formal portraits she was present at the ceremony and reception but besides making minor adjustments to poses or lighting kept the pictures casual and candid. We just received an email that our image gallery is ready and we can not wait to take a look at all the pictures!

Overall, I highly recommend Morayo for your wedding day!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 02/23/2019

Wonderful Photographer!

How do I begin to review Mo and Piper Brown Photography? I don’t think my husband and I could have chosen a better photographer for our wedding at Lakeview Pavilion on February 23, 2019! Mo is awesome! Her prices are reasonable and has packages to fit pretty much any budget. She is professional, but has such a laid-back, fun personality and is so easy to work with. We did our engagement shots with her on one of the hottest days of the year, and she took it all in stride. Even though we were all melting into puddles from the oppressive heat, you would never be able to tell that in our photos. Before our big day, we met with Mo to go over a list of all of the special shots that we wanted to include that day. On our actual wedding day, Mo arrived with the second photographer we requested, Kayla Hendrick from Bright Light Imagery, on time and kept a low profile while taking photographs. They only stepped in occasionally to ask us to pose for a picture or to get specific shots we requested. Also, formal photography can be uncomfortable, but Mo kept us laughing to lighten the mood and told us exactly how to pose to get the right angles. Her fun personality continued during the reception where she took photos of everything and was right out on the dance floor getting all of the action shots of the guests. About 3 weeks after our wedding, we received all of the photos from that night! There were almost 900 photos to go through but it was so much fun to relive the best night of our lives.

I also want to give a shout out to Mo’s assistant, Aidan. He is a polite, professional young man and did a wonderful job taking semi-formal and group shots that we requested, some right on the spot. Thank you all for making our wedding a dream come true and for taking the most beautiful pictures for us to have for years to come!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Michelle Marble · Married on 10/12/2018

Morayo is amazing

Morayo is a great person. Not only did she get us breathtaking photos, she was awesome to work with. She was completely understanding when the planning stress was unbearable, and she was a HUGE hit with our guests at the wedding. Seriously, everyone loved her and how great she was at her job - including and most importantly, us, the bride and groom. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone. Seriously, don't look any further, hire this fantastic photographer.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Emily Martins · Married on 10/07/2018

We love our pics!

We had Morayo and we loved her! Very professional, she goes above and beyond to capture everything you wanted and the quality is unbelievable! We’re so glad we picked her :)

Sent on 11/18/2018

Kate · Married on 09/08/2018

Morayo was amazing - extremely responsive and communicative before our wedding and very professional during. We had a rowdy group of 140 and she was able to wrangle us all together miraculously. We just got the final images and they are stunning - great staged photos and many candids that are my favorite. She has a great creative flair as well and was able to accurately portray the beauty of the setting. Her value is the best out there by far and you will be so happy to have her at any event worth remembering.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Candace · Married on 09/02/2018

Wonderful!

Morayo is incredible. I’m brown and my husband is white, so we specifically sought a wedding photographer who could photograph very dark-skinned people and very light-skinned people in the same photograph without losing one of the people (many photographers are surprisingly terrible at this!). I took a quick peek at Morayo’s website filled with beautiful, flattering photographs of people of all different colors and knew she was our person. She had her work cut out with us. I am SUPER uncomfortable with PDA, and also make weird faces when I’m uncomfortable, but at our engagement session she somehow captured the most beautiful, natural photos of the two of us. At the wedding she captured all of the small moments, and all of the joy on everyone’s faces. She incredibly talented, bubbly, funny, and makes every effort to get the perfect photograph. She is the secret Wonder Woman of the photography world. Thank you Mo!

Piper Brown Photography 7
    Piper Brown Photography 8
    Piper Brown Photography 9
    Sent on 10/20/2018

Piper Brown Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! You lady rock! I truly appreciate you trusting me to photograph your big day!

Cheryl · Married on 09/01/2018

For all the brides & grooms looking for a wedding photographer this is the one! Morayo was spectacular in photographing the wedding. You would never know she was there. Morayo and her assistant (forgive me but I forgot her name) captured every detail. From the “getting ready” part of the day to dancing the night away she captured every moment perfectly! I know exactly how stressful it is to get the perfect shots (I assisted on many weddings myself) and she did it flawlessly!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/01/2018

Hire her!!

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Morayo and Piperbrown Photography! Initially, I had put a posting on a Facebook wedding group looking for a photographer for our wedding in September and Morayo responded. After looking at her portfolio, I knew she was the photographer for us. And let me tell you, we were not disappointed! She meshed well with our personalities and is absolutely one of the sweetest people out there. She was extremely professional and all of our photos are AMAZING!! She mailed us our photos one a flash drive, packaged in the most adorable way and even printed out a few photos! I would recommend hiring her for your ANY of your photo needs!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Ariana Poirier · Married on 08/26/2018

Amazing!

This review is LONG overdue and much deserved. I honestly can’t thank Mo enough for the incredible job she had done with our wedding photos August, 2018 (I said this was long overdue). Not only did Mo capture our day perfectly, she also did it last minute! We originally had another photographer booked, but the week of our wedding, our photographer broke her leg. I know, it’s crazy and I felt terrible for our photographer. Mo stepped right in and it was like we were working with her all along! She was super organized (I was not), she knew exactly what we wanted and did it was such ease and grace, and she knew exactly how to work with our large, crazy families. She was so patient, kind, and understanding, and it was a fantastic experience overall.

Piper Brown Photography 10
    Sent on 03/23/2019

Vicki · Married on 08/24/2018

Morayo is fantastic!

Morayo is an incredible photographer who takes her job seriously (and also likes to have a lot of fun). Her photography services are affordable and her skills are impeccable. We received hundreds and hundreds of beautiful photos from our wedding and we couldn’t be any more pleased. Above that, she sends you a box of print outs with her favorite photos along with a usb drive of all the amazing pictures she took — and her turnaround time is quick, too. Morayo is also sensitive to accessibility needs and is LGBTQ friendly and inclusive.

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • X

Aula · Married on 08/05/2018

Mo is such an AMAZING photographer! If you're looking for a fun, creative, professional photographer who will to capture EVERY detail, and has a great sense of humor, Mo is the way to go. She was there at every moment and was very respectful to my Muslim traditions. Mo was able to coordinate the family to get all the perfect photos in an organized and fun way! Best decision I've ever made!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Charlene · Married on 06/02/2018

Mo is absolutely amazing! When first meeting her, I felt like we've been friends for a life time and it made the whole experience so enjoyable. I fell in love with her quality of work and how much passion she has to get you the absolute perfect shot, plus being able to act like our goofy selves was a huge relief. She truly cares about your needs and wants and I would, hands down, love to work with her again. You definitely will not regret hiring Mo!

Piper Brown Photography 11
    Sent on 06/12/2018

Piper Brown Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review C! Working with you and David was AMAZING!!!

Brianne · Married on 05/20/2018

Mo was such a perfect fit for us! We were looking for someone affordable while not wanting to give up on quality. Mo listened to all the ideas we had while also showing us what really looks great and things we hadn't even thought of. We wanted our faith and love to really show through the pictures of such an important day and Mo captured everything so beautifully!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Maryann · Married on 05/05/2018

Mo- Was the most amazing photographer you could ask for!!! If you are looking for someone to make your day easier and fun, I would recommend her.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Maryssa · Married on 10/07/2017

Mo was wonderful! She fit right in with the family and made picture taking fun! Her work is beyond amazing. I highly recommend Piper Brown Photography to everyone!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Jenna · Married on 10/01/2017

It was an awesome experience having you capture our special day! You made us feel so comfortable and the pictures are beautiful

Sent on 10/14/2017

Piper Brown Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna for your review! It was a pleasure photographing your wedding day!

Jenna · Married on 10/01/2017

It was an awesome experience having you be apart of and capture our special day! You made us feel so comfortable and the photos are beautiful.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

We did not have much time with Mo before our wedding but she made incredible images which will give us the best memories ever! Many people at our wedding commented on her professionalism and efforts

Sent on 09/26/2017

Piper Brown Photography's reply:

Thank you Sarah for the review! Your wedding was simply a joy to photograph. I loved you, Peter and all your children! Wishing you and Peter many years of happiness and joy!
  • I

Israel · Married on 02/25/2017

Mo was such a pleasure to work with! She made us all laugh and have a good time throughout the wedding day. The pictures captured every moment we wanted and looked amazing! I highly recommend Piper photography for any occasion!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/03/2016

My photographer did an amazing job for us through the entire process of our wedding day! She was personable and professional, and very engaging with all of our guests. The photos came out better than I could have ever anticipated :) Thank you Mo!

Sent on 09/27/2016