Pinxit Photo Reviews

20 | Saint Louis, MO

20 Reviews for Pinxit Photo

Caitlin Feldman · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Amazing!

I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of a photographer for a wedding or any event. Also, if you want a good laugh, you will get that! The pictures are beyond gorgeous and the work she does is phenomenal!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Erica · Married on 05/20/2017

Most of the time when you think of a wedding photographer, you expect someone to just show up and take pictures but Raquita was much more than that. From our first consultation before we even booked, you could tell that she really makes it a point to form a relationship with her clients. We were more than year away from our wedding but she let us know then we were in good hands. At our engagement shoot, she knew the perfect places to take us and her editing skills are ON POINT. She makes you look flawless in photos while still looking like you. We were extremely comfortable with her and she doesn't have you very posy but gives you instructions on how to interact and those always great the most beautiful and genuine photos. Then on our wedding day, not only was she there to photograph the day but since she's a wedding pro, she was able to assist with details of things we didn't even think of. She helped me to get into my dress, kept me calm, helped when my bustle popped and much much more. So far we've only seen a few sneak peaks of our photos but I know 100% they're going to be spectacular. I'm so glad we booked with her and if you're looking for a photographer where your money will be well spent and have someone that actually cares about you as a person then Pinxit is the way to go.

Sent on 06/05/2017
  • F

Faizah · Married on 05/06/2017

Pictures and photo album turned out really nice.
    High quality.
    Good at what they do.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/18/2016

Choosing a photographer for your wedding or special event is no easy feat. Not only do you need to love the persons eye for photography but you also need to feel comfortable having this person in your personal space, guiding you through one of the most exciting (and sometimes stressful) days of your life. My husband and I found this in Raquita. She's ridiculously down to earth, has an incredible since of humor and is an amazing photographer! Her body of work is impeccable and she makes it so easy for you to never want to work with anyone but her. We look forward to partnering with her again in the near future.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Nadia · Married on 07/30/2016

I can't say enough great things about Raquita! She has a gift! Not only is she an excellent photographer, but she also has a way of calming nerves and bringing everyone together. I can't tell you how many family members, guests made a point to tell us how much they loved her. She not only captures your special day, she makes it better!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Pita · Married on 03/05/2016

I had an amazing experience for my special day. Raquita and her team went above and beyond to make it my special day. I'm so happy I went with Pinxit Photo. They were able to capture Our day beautifully... P.S. They made my day very stress free and the price is very reasonable for what you get.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Clay · Married on 10/09/2015

My wife and I would highly recommend Pinixit Photo, if you want AMAZING photos (and I truly mean amazing all around photos) and someone there on your wedding day that adds to the joy and excitement and not stress, Raquita is the photographer you want. If you are searching for a photographer and want someone that will make the process fun and adapt to your needs. You have found your photographer. Just met with her, she'll win you over!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Raquita was amazing!!!! From the first time I talked to her on the phone to the the follow up three days later because I am an airhead, she was amazing, patient, down to earth, and you could just tell she loves people and being a photog. During the whole process from face to face meet and greet through the whole process to the day of our wedding Raquita was the best. Her creativity and eye for photos really showed through, we have some of the best color popping photos of our wedding. Can not wait to do our first year anniversary photos with her.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Eryn · Married on 03/16/2013

Raquita was absolutely amazing. She definitely goes above and beyond. She was waaaaaay more to me than my photographer! Her calm and cool demeanor kept me from freaking out on the biggest day of my life. She was an unexpected yet completely appreciated shoulder to cry on. Did I mention she's an EXCELLENT photographer. Even if She was evil to me the entire time I still would have rated her high based on her work alone! Thanks so much!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Stephen · Married on 03/16/2013

Raquita did our wedding on March 16 and it was wonderful. We had two photographers and got amazing shots of getting ready, the reception, during the ceremony and after the wedding. Our engagement session was the first time meeting her and it was quite an exciting experience. It felt more like hanging out with a good friend I have known for years vs the typical random person taking boring pictures of you in basic poses. I have and will continue to recommend her to anyone looking for any type of photography and I hope she is ready because she is stuck with us for life.

Sent on 11/20/2013
  • Devin

Devin · Married on 02/02/2013

Raquita is INCREDIBLE! We are not huge fans of posing for pictures, but she keeps you relaxed and makes sure everyone is having fun!

Sent on 02/23/2013

Sophia · Married on 08/04/2012

Raquita is very fun to work with. Her creativity and eye for nice pictures goes beyond any photographer Ive worked with. She made my wedding day memorable and my pictures lets me relive each moment of my wonderful day.

Sent on 11/19/2013
  • Dominique

Dominique · Married on 05/05/2012

Pinxit Photo was awesome to work with for my engagement and wedding photos. She traveled to Atlanta for one engagement session and then allowed us to do a second session in St. Louis. Plus she went above and beyond on our wedding. I can't wait for our next session! She captures each moment and makes it really reflect who you are!

Sent on 11/19/2013

capucine · Married on 03/30/2012

Hands Down Best Photographer in St Louis

I must say I have never worked with a photographer quite like Pinxit Photo. Their style is unique, unorthodox yet brilliant. As a bride that doesn't like being photographed I have never felt more comfortable and natural in front of the camera. When I envisioned my wedding day in my mind I saw my event as pretty. Pinxit captured memories from my day that I had forgotten and turned those moments into a timeless works of art. I could not be more pleased. Pinxit photo is a true gem of Saint Louis.

Sent on 04/09/2012

Charles · Married on 12/04/2010

As a person who isn't a wedding person, Pinxit Photo has some truly awesome work in it's short time in existence.

Before the wedding, Raquita was great about meeting with us and understanding our needs. We didn't need a ton of pictures but what drew us to Pinxit Photo was the creativity in her photos.

Needless to say we were not disappointed in her work during the wedding. Her and her crew were amazing! On top of that she stayed an extra hour or so with her photo booth! Above and beyond the call of duty!

Of all of the vendors we dealt with in our wedding, Raquita was one of the most personable and attentive that we had. I couldn't imagine our wedding without her.

Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/08/2011

Pinxit Photo's reply:

Thanks so much Charles! You guys were awesome!
  • F

Meredith · Married on 06/06/2009

As a photographer myself, I had very high expectations, but when I saw Raquita's work, I knew I had found the photographer for our wedding. Our ceremony was very unconventional, and her unique style complimented our personalities exquisitely.

She has masterfully achieved the goal of every photographer: She not only captured the way we looked, but the way we felt on the happiest day our our lives. With an image, she crystallized the love and beauty that filled the occasion.

And while we are proud to display her photographs in our home as a testament of our love, they stand independently as elegant and timeless works of art.

Sent on 01/07/2010

brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

Raquita was an outstanding help to me on my wedding day, she was thoughtful and fun and was great at helping me stay calm. I loved her party attitude which was right on time during the reception and she was wonderfully present for me all day. Her team was great, we had two photographers and he was super cool and casual. They have clearly worked together a lot and like each other as people. She was very professional yet super personable. She made me feel like I was her only priority, and that we were friends and she valued my day like she was a friend. She was always available via texting or email and she let me message her on her social media sites as well, which was over and above. ≈You cannot make a better choice for your day than Pinxit.

Sent on 03/03/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

Raquita is a superstar!

Raquita is, in short, a superstar. Her photos are awesome, she is crazy-fun to be around, and very professional and reliable. My now-husband and I hired Raquita after my brother and sister-in-law met with her for their own wedding and couldn’t stop talking about how cool she is. They were right! The photos from our May 2018 wedding really captured the day perfectly, and there was a nice mix of formal, candid, and goofy photos. We had a second photographer for our wedding, Jason, who was also great. I had a coordinator for my wedding, but I probably would have been fine without one since Raquita is so efficient and made sure everyone was where they needed to be at all of the right times. We also had an unexpected downpour *right* as we were about to do our first look, and Raquita hardly even blinked. Instead of feeling like I had a stranger intruding on my wedding day, Raquita felt like a longtime family friend, who was a joy to have as part of the whole day.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Blair · Married on 10/10/2015

3.5

From start to finish Raquita at Pinxit was a dream come true. I found Raquita stalking friends photos and I knew immediately she was going to be able to give us a different experience from any other photog I found. So many pictures I looked at could have all been the same wedding, just different colored dresses and different faces. Raquita's images, though, showed individuality and personality. That was huge for us. After meeting with Raquita, my fiancee actually became excited about wedding planning. When that happened, I knew Raquita was for us. We couldn't be happier with our experience and our images look amazing. I promise, if you take the time to meet her, you'll want to hire her. We actually booked and put down the deposit for her services before we were officially engaged. If that isn't trust in your photographer, I don't know what is! Our family, bridal party and guests all commented on how great she was that day (and her second shooter!) in making everyone feel comfortable and natural. I am so glad we went with Pinxit and let Raquita. This was such an important day and we are so glad that Raquita was the one taking care of us.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Kristen · Married on 11/11/2017

1.8
      3.0
      3.0
      1.0

Many of our pictures turned out good. That’s about the only positive thing I have to say about our experience with Pinxit. We picked this company because we met the owner, Raquita, at a wedding show and both loved her personality. We thought it was a good fit. Throughout the planning process and trying to get our engagement shoot completed, we noticed a steady pattern of poor communication and preparation. She was late to the majority of our meetings, and didn’t respond to emails/texts within her the appropriate timeframe laid out by her in the paperwork. At that time, I sent her an email expressing our concerns about these things. She apologized and promised she’d do better. For our engagement shoot, she’d forgotten one of her cameras she needed and we had to wait while she ran by her house to get it. When we had our meeting to view our engagement photos, she had forgotten to submit something in order to view them, and we had to wait at the studio while she went home to do it. I shouldn’t have been surprised when things didn’t go the way we planned out with her for the big day. We had 3 photographers there, yet multiple moments and shots were missed. We have no pictures of 2 of the ushers walking anyone in, 1 of whom is the bride’s brother. In fact, there is no picture of the bride’s brother with the groom at all, even though they snapped individual pictures of every other guy in the wedding with the groom. We have very few pictures of of the groomsmen getting ready and none of them waiting to walk down the aisle. Raquita asked to be included on our party bus to take photos. There were no photos given to us from the party bus. At the reception, Raquita was on her cell phone and taking live video for her personal Facebook page. We had discussed taking extended family pictures at the reception instead of the church, and those did not happen. No pictures with any aunts, uncles, cousins. Had we known they wouldn’t be taken at the reception, we would have pushed for the

Sent on 02/27/2018

Pinxit Photo's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback. We sincerely tried to do our very best for you on your wedding day and treated your day with the utmost respect. I wish we had the opportunity to address your image delivery concerns at our in person viewing after your wedding but none of these concerns were stated.
    If you would like to discuss your concerns with me please feel free to email directly. Raquita@pinxitphoto.com and we'll be happy to talk with you about them.