Pinstripes Bethesda Reviews

Pinstripes Bethesda 1
Pinstripes Bethesda 2
Pinstripes Bethesda 3

Julia · Married on 06/30/2018

I love this place! My husband and I had our wedding reception here and everybody had a blast! They offer a package at a really great value for a private event! Their ballroom is awesome with hardwood floors and floor to ceiling windows that open to an awesome patio and an upscale bowling alley (a great hidden secret)! Our guests raved about how good the food was and loved our classic wedding reception with a flare of playfulness! Even the staff appeared to be having a good time! Weeks later, our guests are still telling us how much fun they had! Highly recommend for an event, happy hour, brunch or even just a sit down meal! The salty dog is my favorite cocktail and the food is really really good! There honestly isn’t a bad choice on the menu (but I love the short ribs).

Sent on 07/14/2018

Devin · Married on 09/22/2018

I love Pinstripes!

Pinstripes is amazing! While looking for wedding venues I wanted a space that was bright, fun, and refreshing. Pinstripes checked off all of those boxes and more! My husband and I booked the venue for our wedding before the venue was even open (it was still under construction). I fell in love with the large open ballroom with wood floors, tall ceilings and huge windows. We included the amazing 2nd floor patio for our cocktail hour and our guests loved it.

It was also super easy because basically everything is included. The packages include tables, chairs, linens, food and alcohol. So you eliminate a lot of hard work and headache for yourself. Also, I can't forget to mention that you get an on site coordinator that you work with through the whole process. We were lucky enough to work with Liz. She was awesome!!! Liz worked with us through every detail to make sure the event was perfect. There were blankets outside by the fire pit for our guests, servers delivering drinks to guests (one guest commented it was the only wedding he ever went to where there was plenty of alcohol and no line at the bar!) She even had our favorite drinks waiting for us at our sweetheart table. Not only is Liz amazing, but the entire staff were so fun and helpful during our wedding.

Pinstripes location is also super convenient. It is right across from a brand new Hilton Canopy which our guests loved. Everyone could just stumble home after the event (a lot of people kept partying at the pinstripes bar and hotel bar). Our guests also had places to go for breakfast or explore before/after the wedding.

The food is wonderful! I loved that Pinstripes is also a restaurant, so you get restaurant quality food. You have the option of it being served family style or buffet. We chose family style and guest loved it because they got two salads, two pastas, two proteins & two sides so they didn't have to choose. My husband loved that there was a fully stocked bar with so many selections and even draft beer.

I seriously could go on and on about all the wonderful things pinstripes has to offer. It has a super cool vibe that sets the scene for an epic party. We had the time of our lives.

Sent on 01/13/2019