Pinnacle Events Reviews

3 | New Orleans, LA

3 Reviews for Pinnacle Events

Jamie · Married on 03/24/2013

My wife and I would highly recommend using Annick and Pinacle for wedding event planning. We had a wonderful experience with them. They helped us plan our wedding while we were living in two separate cities and having a destination wedding. Annick was very responsive to all our needs and went above and beyond the call of duty several times to make sure things worked out perfectly for us.

Sent on 03/25/2013

Alice · Married on 06/09/2012

Beth Mabey, Ginny Westphall, and Annick Brand all did a great job coordinating my daughter’s wedding. I first contacted them for a consultation but eventually hired them to be the official day of/month of coordinators. They couldn’t have been more courteous and kind, also lots of fun. They love what they do and always give you their undivided attention. Even though we had picked many of the wedding vendors before we met them, they still gave us lots of ideas for every aspect of the wedding, from hairdressers, transportation, after- party locations, table arrangements, reception floor plans, guest book, every aspect from large to small was something they knew about or could give an opinion on if asked. Hiring them was also the first step in helping me, as the mother of the bride, start delegating some of the responsibilities that were getting pretty exhausting about halfway through the process. I would advise anyone, even if you have lots of ideas about your wedding, to hire someone like Pinnacle to help lighten the stress of so many decisions that all seem so important. My daughter was an out-of- town bride and it was hard on both of us, so it was great to have a third party to turn to. My daughter’s wedding was a slice of heaven. I had no stress the day of the wedding and we had the time of our lives.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Courtney · Married on 01/16/2010

Beth and the rest of the folks at pinnacle events were amazing when I was planning my out of town wedding. They quickly got my vision and were able to recommend the perfect vendors. From start to finish, they were wonderful to work with and helped to execute a perfect day!

Sent on 12/05/2012