Pink Sky Photo Booth Reviews

1 User photo

Pink Sky Photo Booth 1

Sheriolyn Curry · Married on 06/15/2019

Mother of the Bride.

My daughter wanted a photo booth at her wedding reception. AZ Pink Sky Productions was recommended to us, and supplied the photo booth. It was a huge hit! They were very easy to work with and very attentive to our need. i especially loved the themed props and personalized frames. I Will definitely use them again.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Monica Baird · Married on 03/10/2019

. It might seem like an insignificant thing but when you’re working with multiple suppliers having quick sensible answers to questions is very helpful

After receiving our video, photo album and photos (and there was a huge amount, which was unexpected), we were elated, the quality was stunning! The video was fun and she was sure to include every guest! The photo album is an amazing memory and she was sure to encourage everyone to sign next to their photos. Jessica is an excellent photographer and artist and we are lucky to have the memories that she has captured.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Genesis Austin · Married on 03/10/2019

Great Experience!

My experience was awesome! The photo booth was a hit and I loved having memories saved on a photo strip I could customize! The service is prompt and professional. I need another excuse to use them!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Brooke Blaylark · Married on 06/23/2018

Even in 15 in mile an hour wind she made it seem like a breeze.

Jessica and her crew were very professional,friendly, and precise. She made my special day seem effortless. She is an amazing communicator. Which made working with a large group seem like a breeze for her I am more than satisfied. My pictures are PERFECT! I look forward to having her at my next event.

Sent on 08/11/2019