Pink Shutter Photography Reviews

46 Reviews for Pink Shutter Photography

• Kelly

Kelly Mustillo · Getting married on 11/06/2020

Engagement pictures, wedding package

Amanda is very friendly and able to work easily with her clients budget and timeline, needs.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Heather Hoy · Married on 11/16/2019

She can run a schedule!

Working with Amanda was a wondrous gift for our wedding experience. She knows how to keep a schedule and corral 100+ people in a professional yet no-nonsense manner. She worked excellently with my wedding planner to create my picture-perfect day! I don’t think my wedding day would have run smoothly at all without her. The bang we got for our buck was top notch! And the pictures turned out so beautiful!! I would absolutely 100% go with her as my photographer if I ever get married again! ;)

Sent on 03/04/2020

Megan Kavalow · Married on 09/14/2019

The BEST photographer

Amanda is literally the best, We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. She made sure to get all of the important shots that we asked for and was genuinely the best time to be around.

Sent on 03/02/2020

Allison · Married on 03/23/2019

Love Them!!

Amanda was amazing. I’m so happy with our wedding photos that we have received so far. Amanda was able to get some sneak peek photos to us the day after the wedding which was awesome. She was fun to work with and was very efficient during the process to make it easy for everyone. I will definitely be using Pink Shutter in the future for any other events I have.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Taylor · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing experience for our intimate wedding and engagement pictures

Amanda was so much fun! We had a great time using her for our engagement/intimate wedding shoot. She went above and beyond my expectations and released sneak peeks quickly!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Hannah · Married on 12/31/2018

Thank you for my beautiful photos!

Amanda was really awesome! We got married on New Year’s Eve and had a really long day ahead of us. She was there for just about all of it as we ended our reception at midnight! For our first look & bridal pictures she knew just how to pose everybody so no one looked out of place! We also had a huge family that wanted a lot of pictures done with each other and she got them done efficiently and fast. We love all of our wedding pictures and we can’t wait to use pink shutter again in the future!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Courtnee

Courtnee · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Photos

Amanda and her husband are amazing! Amanda helped me plan the day of details from the first time I met with her, which was a huge help! She knew warned me about venue specific challenges, and how to prevent them and she was great at managing a large crowd. Amanda and Nick made sure we got everything we wanted out of our wedding day! Plus our pictures are absolutely incredible! I can’t wait to use her in the future to capture our journey through life!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Brittany Monds · Married on 09/29/2018

Awesome experience!

Amanda is amazing! Personable and has an eye for pictures! Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Rachel · Married on 04/22/2018

Loved, loved, loved Pink Shutter! They were amazing to work with and really made sure everything was picture perfect. Thank you so much, Amanda!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Kayla · Married on 11/04/2017

Our wedding was so easy because of pink shutter! She is quick, knows what you want, knows what she needs! We would choose her a million times more! Thankful to have had such a great photographer for such a perfect day.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Corina · Married on 10/21/2017

Amanda was able to capture all the emotions and moments of our wedding day. She takes her time and makes sure to provide you with the absolute best. The quality of her photos blew away all expectations. My goal was to find someone who not only was an amazing photographer but someone I felt comfortable around and she went above and beyond. She has vision and will do anything to capture that moment. I would choose pink shutter a thousand times over! Thank you for everything l!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Brooke · Married on 10/07/2017

Phenomenal pictures and had them back to me in 2 days!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Katie · Married on 04/21/2017

Look no further for your wedding photographer!! Amanda with PinkShutter Photography was the absolute best and I couldn't be more thankful for her services on our special day! She truly captured all of our favorite moments and every picture turned out stunning :) from the details, the pre-wedding fun and the ceremony and reception; I was able to relive our most favorite day ever! She's very quick and she makes sure to get pictures of all sides of family with the bride and groom, in an orderly manner. Overall, I'm extremely satisfied and I'd would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Charity · Married on 04/01/2017

Amanda & Nick were amazing to work with! I had a very large wedding and they were able to accommodate us with ease. Our pictures turned out beautiful. They were professional and flexible. I would definitely recommend their services.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Brittany · Married on 02/18/2017

Amanda did amazing! Our sneak peaks turned out amazing, can't wait to see the rest of our wedding pictures. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Lauren · Married on 12/03/2016

I don't think I could say enough good things about Amanda. She not only is amazing at what she does, she has fun doing it. My husband is not one that like having pictures taken but Amanda made it fun. My wedding party still talks about how fun she was.
    Our pictures came out absolutely perfect and I could not be happier. If I had to do it all over again, I would still choose her every time.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Caitlin · Married on 11/12/2016

Amanda and Nick were such a pleasure to work with. We found Pink Shutter when they did my cousin's wedding and immediately knew we had to have them as well! We did both our engagement shoot and wedding photos and they are perfect in every way. It is such a special thing to have so many amazing photos to remember our wedding day. Pink Shutter played a huge role in making it "The Best Day Ever". We will be using Pink Shutter for a lifetime of family photos and are so thankful for everything Amanda and Nick have done for us!

Sent on 12/06/2016

KACEE · Married on 10/30/2016

I've been fortunate enough to work next to Amanda at a few weddings and always admired her style, professionalism and success. I was even more impressed when she and Nick were there for my special day! She worked well with our kids and had tons of patience with the whole wedding party! She's the best there is and literally brought me to tears when looking at our sneak peak! Thanks Amanda and Nick! We are forever thankful for you guys being there for us on our wedding day.

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/16/2016

Pink Shutter is everything you need and more! I started my wedding planning 7 months before the set date and nearly all of my vendors came from her suggestions. Also my wedding party was a little hard to keep focused after the ceremony as many went to greet family and try and sneak some food. Amanda made sure to keep everyone on task and get timeless pictures in the quickest way possible. I got amazing sneak peeks within 24 hours! I recommend them to everyone I know getting professional pictures done for any occasion.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/09/2016

When we got engaged I knew that the photography was going to to be the most important part of our day. We wanted to share this day with our grandchildren one day, so I needed to pick the best photographer. After weeks and weeks of research we went with pink shutter and could not be happier. Not only were the pictures perfect, but Amanda and Nick were so great to work with. They will be our only photographer from now on!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/12/2015

Pink Shutter has been amazing to work with. Looking forward to our wedding so we can see their beautiful work!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Abby · Married on 09/06/2015

I can't say enough about how much we loved working with Pink shutter! Amanda and her husband are amazing to work with and the photos are awesome. We feel in love with her pictures before we met her and after meeting them we knew we wanted them to capture our special day. Can't wait to work with her in the future!
    xoxo

Sent on 11/19/2015

Ania · Married on 04/18/2015

So happy with our photographer. the awesome duo couple not only gave me a preview of my pictures the very next day after my wedding, but also helped with my hair and really took the time to make sure i looked my best for the pictures. They even worked as a team with my caterer and coordinator to make things smoothly. love them! couldn't be more happier.
    I can't wait to see the rest of the pics.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Rachel · Married on 03/28/2015

I highly recommend pink shutter photography Amanda takes gorgeous pictures and she was very flexible and always responded quickly to any email I had with questions or ideas. She made sure I got all the pictures I wanted on my special day! I love that she even puts a sneak peak on Facebook.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Kaitlin · Married on 01/17/2015

OMG! I can not say enough good things about Amanda and her husband Nick. I am such an easy going person and didn't have an opinion about too much about my wedding day, but my pictures and WHO was taking them was super important to me. From the first day my husband and I met with Amanda, I knew it was the perfect match. And believe it or not she was the first person I met with. While I did end up meeting with others following our initial meeting, I always found some way to compare to Amanda's (Pink Shutter's) work, pricing, or personality. We had such a fun engagement session but WOW was the wedding so much fun!!! Amanda and her husband have such a fun personality that me and my now husband just felt so at ease when they were taking our pictures, like we were just hanging out with long time friends. Not only did we have SO MUCH FUN with them, but our pictures really did turn out better than I even expected!! AMAZING people, AMAZING work....how could you go wrong??? :)

Sent on 01/29/2015