Pink Palette Artists Reviews

Pink Palette Artists 4
Pink Palette Artists 5
Pink Palette Artists 6

Sebastian · Married on 08/20/2016

Pink Palette did makeup and hair for my bridesmaids and myself at Charlize Alexandra studio. The studio was really cute and the girls were so nice. We were able to bring in light snacks and drinks while we were getting done up. They did fantastic job & I'd highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Amanda · Married on 02/13/2010

Debbie from Pink Palette was such a sweat heart!! I would most certainly reccomend them. :)

Sent on 04/07/2010

4.2

Pink Palette Artists was great to work with - Debbie did my trial run and final make-up for my wedding day, and my husband says I never looked so beautiful : ) I highly recommend Pink Palette Artists to anyone who wants to look gorgeous on the big day! I even bought the Pink Palette brand lipstick afterwards, and I wear it everyday!

Sent on 07/09/2012

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

I had a mixed experience with PPA. As far as makeup goes, I had absolutely no complaints! My makeup looked gorgeous for both my bridal portraits and day of wedding. On the other hand, my hair was not done how I wanted it for either event. I showed pictures and worked with the artist to get something as close as possible to the hair I wanted for my bridal portraits. (All I wanted was long, flowy waves with a half up half down style that would drape my face.) I was pretty satisfied with my hair for this experience. BUT on my wedding day, the artist did something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. It didn't help that there was no mirror in front of me, so I was using my phone to double check her work. We made a few adjustments, but I couldn't see the back of my head so I couldn't make adjustments to that. I wanted her to help me fix it, but unfortunately we had run out of time and I needed to get to the venue. The thing that most disappointed me was that my hair for the bridal portrait and my hair for the wedding did NOT MATCH at all. My expectations did not match reality and so I couldn't help but be disappointed. It wasn't their fault that we ran out of time, but they should have made sure that they gave me the hair we had agreed upon during my trial. I mean, the hairstyle was really pretty, but not at all what I wanted for my big day.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Silvia · Married on 01/23/2016

2.6
      2.0
      2.0
      3.0

I evaluated this vendor for my wedding. I tried having my hair done but I didn't have such a good experience, like I read on the reviews. Maybe I have been unlucky. The lady who arranges the appointments hasn't been very professional. She did not provided me with any information, so I did not know that I had have my hair washed and with no styling products on. also I did not know I had to pay in cash. I just felt pretty uncomfortable that I couldn't pay the hair dresser, and then had to make a bank transfer. Also, I technically asked for having my hair down, I even showed a picture. But the hair dresser made me an up-do, claiming it was because my hair was not long enough. however, the following week I went at another salon and I had the hair styled as I wanted (down), and was perfect. so I am not sure, maybe I haven't been lucky.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Pink Palette Artists's reply:

Hi Silva! I sincerely apologize for the experience you had with Hair Trial. I booked your trial a few days before the actual trial date, and it completely slipped my mind to send out the instructions for your trial. It was a pure mistake. We did our best to accommodate to your schedule to get you in for a trial on a Saturday evening, which is extremely difficult. The hairstylist came back to the studio after a long day of weddings to get your trial in because we were booked the rest of the month. Again, I apologize for the miscommunication we had, and for my oversight in sending you the prep email. Even though this was not your wedding, I'm glad you we were able to accommodate and meet you. We absolutely love what we do therefore every client means alot to us.