Pink Palette Artists Reviews

Pink Palette Artists 5
Pink Palette Artists 6
  • Jesse's Boo

Imly · Married on 07/06/2014

I used Pink Palette for my engagement pictures last year and they did an awesome job. Debbie did my makeup and Souki did my hair.

Recently I got married and Debbie and Souki again did my hair and makeup. They also did my a few girls from my wedding party as well.

Debbie made me look like a different person! She was so good, I loved every picture that was taken. Even when some pics that aren't supposed to be flattering, I still looked good! LOVED the way she made me look that day. It was flawless, timeless and so beautiful. I got so many compliments of how stunning my makeup was!

Souki did my hair and I don't have enough words to say how beautiful of a job she did. My hair was perfect. I showed her a pic and it was exactly like it. My hair stayed up the whole night. There was intense dancing and moving around, but my hair was still beautiful up. I felt so sophisticated in my updo.

I had two bridesmaids that did not have Souki do their hair. It was noticeable how well Souki did vs the other two girls hair that did not receive Souki's magic. The updo not done by Souki, looked like a bird's nest, I'm sorry to say. Needless to say my other two that did not get their hair done by Souki were extremely regretful to bit have booked Souki. (Hey, I offered!)

I can't say enough good things about Debbie and Souki. They are so talented and so worth every penny. For any future occasions requiring me to her dresses up, I'm definitely booking them again! I love them!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Vi · Married on 06/21/2014

I had the Pink Palette team (Debbie & Luna) for wedding hair and makeup for myself and wedding party this past weekend. They were wonderful through the entire process and do great work. My makeup lasted the whole night and Debbie really made my naturally small eyes pop! My hair stylist Luna was very patient and a good listener as well, allowing me to see several different hairstyles during my trials. Would highly recommend the Pink Palette team!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Pink Palette Artists's reply:

Thank you Vi! It was such a pleasure working with you! Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day. Congrats to you and Jason!

Karla · Married on 05/31/2014

Debbie and her girls are AMAZING! She was able to schedule my last minute engagement and bridal shoot hair and makeup session. The day of my wedding they were there before the scheduled time and finished before the scheduled time. All my bridesmaids, mom, MIL were so impressed with the quality of the hair and make up. They kept saying how much the loved it and how sweet Debbie and her team were. If you need hair and make up Pink Palette is THE best in Houston.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 04/12/2014

Debbie and Souki were great. Everyone looked beautiful and we all got compliments on how great our makeup looked. Debbie was extremely flexible, my mother-in-law what a great job Debbie was doing and decided she wanted to get her makeup done as well. Debbie was able to do her makeup and she looked great. Souki and Debbie were very friendly and made us feel at ease. Thanks Debbie and Souki for making us look beautiful on my Big Day!

Sent on 04/16/2014
  • X

Xinchen · Married on 03/22/2014

Thanks to Debbie and Luna, my bridesmaids and I looked amazing on my wedding day. Both have amazing vision and know how to make you look and feel incredible. I asked Debbie for a soft, natural, romantic look, and she did exactly that. The quality of both her work and the products that she uses is impressive – my makeup (and individual lashes!) stayed put for more than twelve hours (which included almost three hours of dancing). Her airbrushing matched everyone’s skin tones perfectly (and among my bridesmaids and me, we covered a wide spectrum of skin colors) and made everyone glow. Also, my skin, particularly around my forehead and cheeks, normally gets shiny after a few hours, but not with the makeup that Debbie used!

I also loved Debbie’s ability to really make your eyes pop! Luna did a great job on everyone’s hairstyles, creating a different look for each girl based on preferences. Some of my bridesmaids knew exactly what they wanted, and Luna was able to recreate the look. Others had a general idea, and Luna was able to work with them to create something extremely beautiful and fitting for their personalities. (I liked Luna’s work so much that, after my initial trial, I made an appointment with her to cut my hair prior to the wedding.)

Overall, my girls and I loved our final looks –everyone looked so beautiful (and the makeup/hair photographed really well too!). Aside from one or two loose strands (not unexpected given all the dancing), everything stayed in place the whole night.

Debbie and Luna showed up on time (perhaps even a bit early) and we never felt rushed (if anything, we felt quite relaxed). They took very good care of us – Debbie even gave me some makeup sponges and lip gloss for touchups, which I actually didn’t need to use at all because the makeup stayed close to perfect the entire night. Plus, they’re super fun to hang around – both are really nice and funny.

Sent on 04/01/2014

Cristina · Married on 03/08/2014

Debbie & her team are amazing at making you look and feel your absolute best on your wedding day! They accommodated my large bridal party of 10 for hair and make-up and we couldn't of asked for an easier process. They were on time and allotted enough time for everyone without being rushed and really helped each person capture their own style. They were lifesavers for my bridal portraits when a rain-out interfered with my portraits they went above and beyond to make it work for me to accommodate the last minute changes. Such a fun group of ladies to spend the day with also preparing for the big day!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Deena · Married on 01/18/2014

Debbie and Luna from Pink Palette were absolutely amazing. I am so happy with their services. They surpassed my expectations. I looked exactly how I wanted to look on my wedding day. They also did 6 other people in my family and everyone looked great. I also used them for my bridal photos and engagement pictures. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup. They made my day very special. I would highly, highly recommend them for your next event. They are sweet as can be and do a wonderful job. They are my go-to hair and makeup people from now on.

Sent on 02/05/2014

Stephanie · Married on 12/21/2013

Many friends of mine have hired Pink Palette for their weddings and loved them, so I knew that this would be a good decision. We hired PPA to do hair & makeup for my engagement shoot, bridal session, and for 4 bridesmaids + 2 moms + me for the wedding day. Even with so many people, their prices were very fair and affordable. And their work is absolutely flawless!

I usually don't wear a ton of makeup, so it was a bit of a shock to see myself in the mirror after the first session for my engagement shoot haha! However, Linda definitely knew what she was doing as she did a great job in highlighting my natural features and translating that to looking great on-camera! I've seen too many weddings where the bride ends up looking unnatural due to her makeup, but Linda made me look just like me, but better :) Same goes for the job she did for the bridesmaids and the moms!

Luna did an awesome job with all of our hair! She did our hair so quickly and beautifully, and we were all impressed with her skill and ability to do such a variety of styles. My bridesmaids had no idea what they wanted going in, and she was great in suggesting styles that fit their age and personality. I'm glad that we did a trial run for my bridal shoot because she was then able to adjust accordingly for the actual wedding day. Both were beautiful, but I absolutely loved my wedding day hair!

Do yourself a favor and hire PPA! They will make you look amazing :)

Sent on 03/18/2014

I used Pink Palette Artists because my friend had used them at her wedding and even though I cried like a baby, I still looked really good and you couldn't tell I had shed some tears. They did a really wonderful job with my wedding and were really personable. My bridesmaids and my mother loved the way they did their makeup and styled their hair. I would highly recommend them and I believe they are worth every penny!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Sue · Married on 05/25/2013

From the moment I spoke with Debbie, I knew I had chosen the correct service for hair and make-up. Pink Palette Artists made all of the bridesmaids and bride look like models the day of the wedding. Debbie was so easy to work with and customized her services to our needs. She was calm and very personable. You can tell she loves what she does! I would highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Christian · Married on 05/10/2013

It was such a pleasure working with Debbie and Luna from Pink Palette Artists. Despite the floods and the heavy rain the day of the wedding, Debbie and Luna arrived early and prepared to do hair and makeup for seven girls. They ran a tight schedule and every girl turned out beautifully!!!! We were so pleased!!! Pink Palette Artists are so professional and fun to work with!!! I'm so glad they were part of our day. We all felt extra beautiful! Thanks Debbie and Luna!!

<3 Jaimee and Christian!!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Korinne · Married on 03/30/2013

Absolutely the best! 5 Star quality/treatment all the way! For my wedding I wanted the best and like all brides did my research on wedding wire and other sites and was impressed with Pink Palette Artists positive reviews. From start to finish Debbie made me feel comfortable about her work and also by seeing her work you can tell she definitely knows what shes doing. Pink Palette Artists did my makeup and hair and they made me look like a superstar and i received so many compliments on how beautiful they made me look. I even had several guest ask who I used so that they can book them for their own weddings!.Pink Palette Artists is the real deal and I would highly recommend them to anyone that wants to look absolutely fabulous on their wedding day.

Sent on 04/03/2013

Lea · Married on 03/29/2013

Wow! Debbie & Luna are two talented gals!. Made my wedding day makeup and hair last all day long! How often does that happen?! I received a multitude of compliments on their work! I will now be contacting Pink Palette for my future makeup & hair sessions and highly recommend them to EVERYONE!

Sent on 04/04/2013
  • W

Wonjee · Married on 12/28/2012

Linda and Luna did my hair and makeup. They promptly appeared at my bridal suite to get my hair and makeup done. They also did my mother, mother-in-law, as well as my two closest friends. Everyone turned out so gorgeously! They are wonderful people to work with and really listens to what kind of look you want to have.

I preferred a natural makeup with half updo. It was really windy (and cold) during the outdoor photography and yet the makeup and hair stayed exactly the way they should be with little touch-up.

Sent on 03/05/2013

Linda has definitely been a blessing to me! Her artistic work has worked wonders for me and several of my friends. Definitely feel like a model at the end of each and every one of my sessions. Linda is definitely very flexible since she will be on site for you. Definitely would recommend at least a trial session. She started off neutral for me. Then she went ahead and made my make-up darker to see which option suits my needs best. Who knows, you might just like the new look even if you never asked for it. It's the point of a trial session!

Sent on 01/04/2012

Hair and make up for the whole bridal party was absolutely stunning.

Sent on 03/12/2013

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2012

Debbie and her team did a WONDERFUL job on mine and my wedding party's hair and makeup. She is so sweet and a great make-up artist. My hair and make-up were exactly like I picture and both lasted through the whole night! Debbie and her team arrived on time and we did not feel rushed -- everyone was finished in plenty of time for pictures. I paid extra for her team to come on location and I was sure glad I did! This definitely helped me to not stress out about racing around town for our appointments. If you want a stress-free wedding day, I certainly recommend Debbie and her team :)

Sent on 09/05/2012

Mary Jane · Married on 06/02/2012

Pink palette artists were awesome to work with! Debbie was so helpful and so great! We got so many compliments on our hair and make up. It lasted the entire day! I would definitely recommend this team to anyone!

Sent on 07/08/2012

Jennie · Married on 05/19/2012

Debbie saved the day!!! I can't rave enough about how absolutely AMAZING Debbie and her team are!!! I was in an awful situation with the hair/makeup vendor I originally hired and my wedding coordinator (Samantha Darr of SoireeBliss!) quickly snagged Debbie for me two days prior to the wedding. Debbie, no joke, SAVED THE DAY by squeezing me and my bridal party into her already packed Saturday! In the midst of her team's busy day, I never once felt like they were rushing or did a sloppy job. Everyone's makeup and hair looked SOOOOO GOOD! Debbie is SUCH a sweetie and I loved working with her!! She listens to what you want and executes. Also, for those of us who like quick responses, Debbie was so quick with responding to emails and phone calls! I would highly highly recommend her for make up and hair services!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2012

Loved my makeup! I got compliments on it and it lasted all night. Debbie was super responsive with all my questions and emails. I even had a bridesmaid that decided on the day of that she wanted to have her makeup done. Debbie got us all done on time. Everyone loved their hair and makeup, even my sister who was still pulling pictures the day of.

My makeup looked natural and fantastic in all my pictures, and I didn't have to do any touch ups all night. I want to call Debbie every time I have a big event!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Maria · Married on 02/25/2012

I had tried other make up artists before, and I felt my face would look very different. My fiancee doesn't like too much make up and likes a "natural" kind of look. And so Linda from Pink Palette did a awesome job! My face looked flawless, and it didn't look like I had a bunch of make up on. I looked very pretty in the pictures too. My husband loved it! I loved it! Plus, when we were doing the make up trial, Linda was very patient and flexible. She took the time to try different things and ideas (like more or less shade in the eyes, more blush, etc) and that is very good. Great that she was so flexible too. Highly recommended.

Sent on 04/04/2012

Ruthie · Married on 01/14/2012

Debbie is extremely good at what she does. She listens to you and still makes you look gorgeous.I was afraid that my groom wouldn't recognize me but he said I looked absolutely beautiful and natural.

Sent on 02/23/2012
  • TriBride

Samantha · Married on 01/07/2012

Pink Palette was my answer to a stress free day. It was the most relaxing part of the day. Debbie did the makeup for myself, attendants and mother in law. She has such a high level of creativity, talent and experience, each of us looked absolutely stunning. Each with our own look to enhance our individual beauty. It was a wonderful experience and would highly recommend Pink Palette for anyone who has a special event or wedding which they want to look stunning. She did a fabulous job on our hair and makeup.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Hanh · Married on 11/05/2011

Debbie is super sweet, professional and responsive. She did an amazing job on my wedding day make-up. I got so many compliments that day and my husband loved it! I explained to her I wanted a natural look and she understood exactly what I wanted. My makeup was perfect – I felt beautiful and also that I looked like myself still. When other people look at our wedding pictures, they always mention how great my makeup was! I totally recommend her to anybody who is looking to have their make-up done for their wedding (or special occasion).

Sent on 12/11/2011

liz · Married on 11/05/2011

my girls and i love debbie, she's the best ever! so awesome!

Sent on 12/13/2011