76 Reviews for Pink Palette Artists

Blowouts (1)
Haircuts (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
76 Pink Palette Artists Reviews

Debbie and her team did my makeup and hair for my mother, groom mother, me and even the groom! We look fabulous on our wedding day thanks to them! She did many trials to make sure we narrow down the look I want. They are very passionate and I would book them again for other events! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Vy, 1/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

It was such an honor to work with Debbie, Robin, and Danielle. Thank you so much for making me, my bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-laws feel and look absolutely gorgeous! My makeup never felt heavy or greasy and lasted the entire night! My hair – the same! It was still perfectly in place and never felt like it bothered me. Robin and Danielle are professionals and knew exactly how to enhance everyone’s beauty. Thank you for making us look and feel like royalty!

Profile Picture Elma, 1/12/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Discounts, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

My sister works in event planning and recommended Debbie at Pink Palette to me. I reached out and Debbie was so responsive and really helpful. I lived abroad and Debbie was really accommodating of the time that I would be in town and setting up a trial for me. At the makeup trial, she took the time to get to know me and was so personable. Even though it was our first time meeting, she made me feel really comfortable and it was like just hanging out with one of your girlfriends :) She really listened to what I wanted and we were all really happy with our make-up on the wedding day. My bridesmaids and I looked beautiful and amazing and our makeup lasted all day. I didn't even have to think about it or worry about it. It felt good and comfortable, even the lashes. We all looked so good in our photos too! Our wedding was in Austin and it was a daytime wedding so Debbie had to travel the day before AND also show up at our airbnb super, super early in the morning...like before the sun was out and not to mention, it was freezing that day in December. She arrived on time, was super professional and got straight to setting up her things and sticking to the schedule. She talked to all the girls during their makeup and I could tell she just really loves what she is doing! You won't feel like just another client for sure. She makes everyone feel comfortable and special and she's just super sweet.

After I got done with my makeup, I was getting some pictures before we left for the venue and being the emotional person I am, tears started rolling down my face before the makeup had time to set. I'm so glad Debbie was still there and she came to my rescue and touched things up for me. She's amazing and while we only got makeup done, I know from the time I spent with her that their whole team,both hair and makeup, are top quality and that everyone at Pink Palette is as great as Debbie and love what they do. Thank you, Debbie!!

Profile Picture Joy, 12/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Pink Palette was amazing! They did such an amazing and timely job doing hair and makeup for all bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and the bride. My hair is very fine and soft so I struggle with having up-dos that stay put. My hair didn't move at all throughout the entire day. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/22/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Discounts, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Danielle and Flor were amazing. I didn't do a trial because I live out of the country and was a little worried makeup would be too overdone or not exactly what I wanted (more natural boho look). Both stylists listened very well to what we all wanted and we all looked and felt beautiful! The airbrush was perfect and I didn't touch my makeup at all the whole night, which was so nice not to have to worry about it! Got so many compliments on my hair and make up and it lasted throughout 90 degree houston heat! Highly recommend PPA!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I got married this past Saturday, July 29th and this was an easy pick for me, as one of closest friends got married two years ago and booked with Pink Palette Artists. I knew then that they would also be my pick for my wedding, as they were so easy to work with and their hair and makeup lasted all day! Working with Debbie was such a smooth and painless process - she is very personable and was always available to answer my endless questions/inquiries. She took the time to get to know me and always spoke/interacted with me, as if I was the center of attention - knowing how busy they get, she made you feel like you were her only client. I never felt like I was just “another” customer - you can tell that she has passion for what she does and customer service was top on her list. During our wedding day, her team was so upbeat, personable and friendly - everything you needed to ensure that we had a great time during our “getting ready” process. In addition, our photoshoot in the afternoon required us to be outdoors in 100 degrees weather and believe it or not, our makeup was still flawless! Even with the sweat, the makeup did not smear nor did we have to reapply for the evening reception. As a bride, you have to invest in your hair and makeup and also be open to trusting your vendor - Pink Palette is very reputable and pulled through both for my engagement sessions and my wedding day!

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

It was a joy to work with Debbie and her team. In addition to making a beautiful bride sparkle in her formal portraits, the artists at Pink Palette did hair and makeup for 14 ladies (the bride, mother of the bride, bridesmaids, and junior bridesmaids). Everything ran efficiently and smoothly in a relaxed, joyful, and festive atmosphere for all. Everyone looked spectacular, and preplanning with Debbie was delightful. Thanks to Christine Thai at Lot 8 Salon for this wonderful recommendation!

Profile Picture Cheryl Levy and Andi, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Debbie and her team did a great job! I was nervous about having a heavy / dramatic look since I was having an outdoor brunch wedding. Debbie was receptive and made me look natural but still elevated enough for the cameras. I was so happy with how it turned out. Very fun and professional team. They have great packages for your needs which ended up saving me money.

Profile Picture Garden, 4/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Discounts, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

Debbie and her team were amazing! From day one Debbie was so helpful and easy to work with. I used her for all my wedding events, both hair and make up. Even my mom who is very difficult to please loved her hair and make up. I highly recommended Pink Palette and will use them for all future events!

Profile Picture User5137858, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Thanks for making all super pretty on my wedding day!

Profile Picture User6579085, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My hair and makeup turned out amazing for my wedding even though I didn't have a trial session. I had a rough idea of what I wanted my hair and makeup to look like but didn't have an exact picture. They both did an amazing job and made sure that I looked flawless on my wedding day

Profile Picture unie, 2/13/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I used Pink Palette Artists for my bridal photos as well as my wedding. They did makeup for myself, 4 bridesmaids, and 2 moms all in the comfort of my own home. Debbie (makeup), Luna and Lori (hair) were on time, professional and extremely talented. They listened to what we wanted for our look and for that we got so many compliments on our hair/makeup. My mom was initially wary of having makeup done since she has skin issues but the next day she was wondering if she could get her makeup airbrushed everyday!

Profile Picture Linh, 12/19/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I loved Pink Palette. Deb was always quick to respond to any questions and changes I had for the wedding. A schedule was provided for all the girls and I for the wedding day. I thought their pricing was competitive and they did an amazing job on both my hair and makeup. The ladies who did hair and makeup were on time and were efficient and did beautiful. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Rochelle, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Group Discounts, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

These ladies were absolutely PHENOMENAL. My entire bridal party looked absolutely beautiful, flawless, and amazing. Everyone commented on just how beautiful they all looked and how natural their hair and makeup was.

Not only were all my girls beautiful but they were also so incredibly at ease with the entire process. We had hair and make up done for a party of 11 people and that was quite a bit of work to do. Debbie and the other girls all arrived on time and ready to work. They were fast and efficient but made every effort to make sure that each girl looked absolutely perfect.

My bridal makeup stayed on the entire night and my hair, as fickle as it is, stayed put the entire evening! I loved how natural and beautiful my hair and make up was and that I didn't look overdone or crazy.

Debbie and her entire team were professional, talented, and knew exactly what they were doing. I trusted them to make us look beautiful and they made us look absolutely fabulous! Debbie was always available to answer questions, was quick to respond to any e-mails and requests, and was very accommodating for my very large bridal party.

I would definitely recommend them for any event! They were amazing!!

Profile Picture Joanne, 10/3/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Discounts, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

I loved Pink Palette! They were truly professional and wonderful to work with. Linda did a great job with my and my bridal party's make up. She made all of us look very beautiful and even accommodated all of our picky requests. She was a delight and I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture Youstina, 5/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had first met Debbie as a bridesmaid when she did my friend's wedding and I immediately knew I needed PPA to do my wedding hair/makeup as well! The Pink Palette team is AMAZING! I had 8 bridesmaids and 2 mothers also doing hair and makeup in addition to my own and everything went seamlessly the morning of the wedding. Everyone looked absolutely stunning and Debbie and Luna made sure I glowed :) I received countless compliments on my hair and makeup and everything lasted the entire day. Equally as important was the fact that the ladies are the sweetest, most professional artists you could find. Although they were in the room with us all day up until the ceremony, they made everyone feel at ease and I never once felt like they were intruding. They knew when to let us have our moments and when to chip in and engage with the group. I felt like we had friends rather than vendors with us! With so many girls making all kinds of requests throughout the day, they never once stopped smiling or helping us in any way possible. Debbie is extremely timely with her responses, professional, flexible, and proactive. She sent me makeup tips before the wedding and was always very straightforward about what might look best or work best for my specific requests. We absolutely loved PPA :) Reach out to them early because they are in high demand!!

Profile Picture User4969580, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't say enough great things about Pink Palette! Debbie, Linda (makeup), Amanda (hair), were awesome. I had a trial makeup/hair session before my bridals, I had all of my bridesmaids get their hair/makeup done, as well as my mom. Everybody looked stunning and they were able to work with each girl's ideas/suggestions/pictures. They definitely do NOT go overboard with your hair/makeup because they want you to look like YOU during your wedding. My husband, who normally doesn't like much makeup on me, said he really liked it too. We highly recommend them!! THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture User4877409, 2+ years ago, 16 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Pink Palette came highly recommended from a friend, and I am so happy that we were able to book them for our Sunday wedding. What I appreciated early on was Debbie's responsiveness. She clearly walked me through the process, explained different options and we secured the date soon after.

On the wedding day, Debbie, Luna and team showed up to the hotel at 4:45AM with smiles on their faces to do hair/make-up for me and 9 bridesmaids! They were wonderful at making everyone feel comfortable - we all soaked in the pampering and prep! :) The artists made the process very easy by asking everyone to bring photos of make-up/hairstyles they wanted. Debbie did an AMAZING job, especially with the romantic/enhanced natural look that I was going for - I loved how she made my eyes pop! Also, I couldn't be happier with Luna's hair design for me - I wanted volume, lots of curls, tucked to the side in a loose bun. It was PERFECT :)

We had a packed schedule with tea ceremony, photos, church ceremony and reception, and I am so appreciative that Debbie worked with us to make sure we looked beautiful for an eventful day. The team was very professional, punctual and produced flawless work - everyone LOVED their hair and make-up. The best part was that everyone still looked beautiful past 10PM that evening after our reception concluded!

Highly highly recommend Pink Palette for your special occasion!!

Profile Picture Alissa, 11/9/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was beyond happy with the services provided by Pink Palette Artists. Debbie was very prompt in all communication between us, and the services rendered were beyond my greatest expectations! The makeup artistry was exquisite and in exactly the style that I and my other wedding party members asked for! I was worried that I would look 'fake' or over-done getting my makeup professionally done because I generally wear no make-up at all; however, that wasn't the case at all! My make up was extremely natural (as I requested), only it made my face look flawless and added just the perfect amount of glamour a bride would want on her big day. Additionally, all of my bridesmaids, my mother, and I loved our hair-styles. Whether or not each of us knew exactly what we wanted, our requests and ideas (specific or general) were taken into careful consideration, and each of us loved the final product! We all really felt beautiful!!! Plus, the services rendered were timely and flexible (2 additional people requested makeup, and we were able to add them in without any problems ~ Debbie made sure we scheduled everyone with a big enough window to guarantee we wouldn't be pressed for time at the end). I really could not have been more grateful to Debbie and her crew! She really gave me (and my entire wedding party) that extra something to feel special about on my wedding day!!!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Debbie and her ladies are wonderful! My daughter did a run-through for her engagement photos which helped her know exactly what she wanted for her wedding day. These ladies are professional and a lot of fun to spend the morning with on such an important day. They made our bridesmaids beautiful, made me presentable, made sure our flower girl/ring bearer (both girls 7 & 9) look adorable and even gave the groom a tweak. And we enjoyed so much laughter. They were just the best.
Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Debe, 8/9/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Pink Palette for my engagement pictures last year and they did an awesome job. Debbie did my makeup and Souki did my hair.

Recently I got married and Debbie and Souki again did my hair and makeup. They also did my a few girls from my wedding party as well.

Debbie made me look like a different person! She was so good, I loved every picture that was taken. Even when some pics that aren't supposed to be flattering, I still looked good! LOVED the way she made me look that day. It was flawless, timeless and so beautiful. I got so many compliments of how stunning my makeup was!

Souki did my hair and I don't have enough words to say how beautiful of a job she did. My hair was perfect. I showed her a pic and it was exactly like it. My hair stayed up the whole night. There was intense dancing and moving around, but my hair was still beautiful up. I felt so sophisticated in my updo.

I had two bridesmaids that did not have Souki do their hair. It was noticeable how well Souki did vs the other two girls hair that did not receive Souki's magic. The updo not done by Souki, looked like a bird's nest, I'm sorry to say. Needless to say my other two that did not get their hair done by Souki were extremely regretful to bit have booked Souki. (Hey, I offered!)

I can't say enough good things about Debbie and Souki. They are so talented and so worth every penny. For any future occasions requiring me to her dresses up, I'm definitely booking them again! I love them!

Profile Picture Imly, 7/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the Pink Palette team (Debbie & Luna) for wedding hair and makeup for myself and wedding party this past weekend. They were wonderful through the entire process and do great work. My makeup lasted the whole night and Debbie really made my naturally small eyes pop! My hair stylist Luna was very patient and a good listener as well, allowing me to see several different hairstyles during my trials. Would highly recommend the Pink Palette team!

Profile Picture Vi, 6/21/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Debbie and her girls are AMAZING! She was able to schedule my last minute engagement and bridal shoot hair and makeup session. The day of my wedding they were there before the scheduled time and finished before the scheduled time. All my bridesmaids, mom, MIL were so impressed with the quality of the hair and make up. They kept saying how much the loved it and how sweet Debbie and her team were. If you need hair and make up Pink Palette is THE best in Houston.

Profile Picture Karla, 5/31/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Debbie and Souki were great. Everyone looked beautiful and we all got compliments on how great our makeup looked. Debbie was extremely flexible, my mother-in-law what a great job Debbie was doing and decided she wanted to get her makeup done as well. Debbie was able to do her makeup and she looked great. Souki and Debbie were very friendly and made us feel at ease. Thanks Debbie and Souki for making us look beautiful on my Big Day!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 4/12/14, 5 Reviews