Pink Kadillac Reviews

4 | Bennington, NE

4 Reviews for Pink Kadillac

Emily Ridder · Married on 04/27/2019

Pink Kadillac

We loved Pink Kadillac! Didn’t have to worry about a thing with the reception and they kept the party going all night. Can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Jennifer · Married on 08/27/2016

Amazing!!! They went above and beyond my expectations for both the ceremony and the reception. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2016

This Group was absolutely fabulous!!! This is the 2nd wedding that we have used them for & they are always professional, punctual, & SOOO Much FUN! I would highly recommend them, & I would certainly use them again!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Jessica · Married on 12/28/2013

We first used Pink Kadillac for my sister’s wedding a few years ago. We loved them so much we had to have them back for mine. They were so much fun to work with and we had a blast. My husband’s parents had never heard them, so they invited us to another event so they could see what was so great about them. During our wedding, they kept everyone out on the dance floor. I would recommend this band to ANYONE having a party-absolutely awesome guys to work with!

Sent on 06/05/2014