Pink Flamingo Catering Reviews

23 Reviews for Pink Flamingo Catering

1 User photo

• Brenda

Brenda C. · Getting married on 02/08/2022

Best Caterer- Food was Delicious!

Pink Flamingo was the best choice for catering for my daughter's wedding. Their price was much less than the quotes we got from other caterers, but and the food was phenomenal! They advised us how much food to have and they were accurate! They are so easy to work with and very friendly! We had people that went back several times for more food because it was so delicious! So many people commented about how wonderful all the food was! Call them for a tasting because the food will sell itself! The price is just an added bonus!! Highly recommend Pink Flamingo!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Pink Flamingo Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your kinds words! Y'all were great to work with as well! We were honored to be a part of her special day :)!!!
  • O

Olivia M. · Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing!!!

The food was fantastic! I’ve been to several weddings where there was so much food left over because it wasn’t that great. That was not the case with Pink Flamingo! They ate it all up! It was actually nice not having to worry about a ton of leftovers. They were super easy to work with and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/18/2021

Pink Flamingo Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review!!! We were so glad to be a part of your special day! Everything looked great and you were just such a beautiful bride!!!!

Sharice C. · Married on 06/26/2020

Everything was Amazing

Our guests are still in love with the food from our wedding. The staff was absolutely amazing and made everything so easy and convenient for us. If you're trying to decide on selections I would definitely recommend the Parmesan Crusted Chicken, Roast Beef in Auju Gravy, and caramelized carrots they were a big hit with all of my guests.

Sent on 06/29/2020

Hi Sharice!

Thank you so much for the sweet words. We loved being a part of your special day :) Congrats to you both - we wish y'all a lifetime of happiness!!!
  • Autumn

Autumn · Married on 05/31/2020

Great food!!

Wonderful! We used them for my wedding on May 31, 2020. We got SO MANY compliments on the food! One vendor even said it was some of the best food he’d ever had at a wedding! The staff was great, and they made sure the food was covered and served in individual containers vs traditional buffet. They made sure everything stayed clean. They even cut the cake, that we purchased somewhere else. Would definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 06/19/2020

Pink Flamingo Catering's reply:

We were so glad to be apart of your special day! So glad everyone enjoyed the meal. We appreciate your business - congrats to you both!!! :)

Tomiko D. · Married on 04/18/2020

Great food and service!

The food was great, along with the service. We were made to feel very comfortable and requests were accommodated without push back. She even provided suggestions for other aspects concerning the wedding ceremony and reception.

Sent on 02/11/2020

Kristin E. · Married on 11/22/2019

Amazing experience

Food was great and the staff did more then expected. I would recommend for every event.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Pink Flamingo Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Congrats to you both!!!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey V. · Married on 11/02/2019

Phenomenal

I don’t even have the words for how good the food is that Pink Flamingo prepares. They were the first and only catering vendor we consulted and we knew at the tasting we wanted to book right then. We had soups and sandwiches for our fall wedding. I wish I could just order food from them at any given time because I wish I had more!! And their ranch. I’m all about a good ranch dressing. And our guests completely cleaned them out of their ranch. 😜 everything was phenomenal!!

Sent on 12/14/2019

Pink Flamingo Catering's reply:

Hi Lindsey! Thank you so much for the sweet words :) We are so excited for y'all and we were honored to be apart of your special day!
  • Andrea

Andrea B. · Married on 10/11/2019

"Your wedding food was SO good!"

Pink Flamingo far exceeded our expectations for a caterer! They were so friendly and easy to work with. They made sure our menu was exactly what we wanted and were extremely accommodating when we wanted to switch the appetizers for a late night snack! They made plates for my husband and I to eat in private before going into the reception, which made the rest of the night so much easier to enjoy! They even went the extra mile and decorated the buffet tables to match the rest of the decor at the reception! After our wedding, I had countless friends and family tell me our dinner was one of the best wedding foods they have ever had! Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Pink Flamingo Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words! We were honored to be apart of your special day!!! Congrats to you both!!! :)
  • Amber Jones

Amber · Married on 09/28/2019

Really really great food!!

All I heard after our wedding was how truly great the food was. People are still congratulating me with hiring this catering company, almost a month later. We had a Crusted Parmesan Chicken along with a bunch of other really amazing food. I’d hire them again in a heart beat when planning another big occasion. Thank you!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Pink Flamingo Catering's reply:

Thank you so very much!!! It was so great getting to be there and serve you and all of your family and friends - so glad everyone enjoyed it! Congrats to you both!!!

Elyza · Married on 09/21/2019

Great Service!

Pink Flamingo is the way to go for catering. They are very professional, have a wide variety of food choices, and the food is spectacular. The staff are very professional and accommodating.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Pink Flamingo Catering's reply:

Thank you so much! We appreciate the kind words and the opportunity to be apart of your special day. Congrats to you both!
  • Willie

Willie · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Food - Awesome Value

We had so many compliments about our wedding food. Their Chicken Parmesan was to die for, and they offer great food at a great price. All of their employees were extremely friendly and hospitable to our guests,and even with 200 guests, our dinner buffet moved very efficiently. We have no doubts that we made the right decision in selecting Pink Flamingo.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Pink Flamingo Catering's reply:

We are so appreciative of the kind words & great review. We are so glad we were able to be apart of your vendor team on such a special day!
  • Morgan

Morgan B. · Married on 04/27/2019

Great experience!

I cant say enough positive things about my experience with Pink Flamingo. Melinda worked with me over and over until i found the perfect menu for us! so nice and helpful! She made a stressful process much easier & the food was amazing! They decorated the tables perfectly to match my decor!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Cheri · Married on 11/25/2017

Amber and her crew did a phenomenal job at my daughter's wedding reception. I could not tell you how many people came up to me at the reception and are still telling me how good the food was. The price was reasonable as well. I cannot thank Pink Flamingo enough for such a successful job!

Sent on 11/29/2017
  • whitbrosolo

Whitney · Married on 10/07/2017

If you're looking for a top-notch caterer at an affordable price, look no further than Pink Flamingo. Amber was a delight to work with from the very start. She listened to exactly what my husband and I had in mind for our wedding reception and made our culinary dreams a reality. We had a buffet style menu which consisted of: parmesan chicken, beef stroganoff, glazed green beans w/bacon, mashed potatoes w/gravy, caesar salad, and assorted breads. Along with my thyroid condition, I have gluten and dairy restrictions. Amber totally nailed it with my special plate for the reception! She also made a couple of vegan plates to accommodate certain wedding attendees. Pink Flamingo also consults with the bride concerning wedding decor and color palettes to really tie the buffet or food stations into the overall feel of the room. We didn't hear a whole lot of specific feedback from our wedding guests, but everyone raved about our food!

Sent on 11/08/2017
  • latasha

Latasha · Married on 09/10/2016

Very professional and great group of people to work with!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Mckenzie · Married on 12/21/2015

Amber catered our wedding last week and it was amazing! She made sure that she knew all of our decoration details. The food was delicious and beautifully done! My husband and I had a private dinner waiting for us in the bridal suite which was really nice. I would tell everyone about her!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Lauren · Married on 12/12/2015

Amber at Pink Flamingo is amazing. The food was delicious and also beautiful. She did so much to make sure that it matched my decor, which was lovely! You could not ask for a better caterer.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Necole · Married on 10/23/2015

Amber rocks!! She is so easy and flexible to work with. Her food is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! My husband and I couldn't have asked for anything more. My guests loved everything Pink Flamingo served. DELISH!!!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Angie · event on: 11/27/2014

Charming City is awesome! The service was prompt, professional and very friendly. The food was amazing and plentiful. I would spend about the same at the grocery store, but this way, I am not preparing and cooking the food and have more time with family and friends. I am using them again for Christmas and will recommend to all. Thank you for making everything so easy for me.
    Angie Jackson
    Southaven MS

Sent on 12/15/2014

Teressa · Married on 07/25/2014

Charm City took care of every little detail. The food was great and plenty for all our guests with leftovers to take home. The wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. Very moist. Glad we had some to take home. Amber and her staff were so helpful and flexible. The bartender was awesome. I had so many compliments on the food. The kids food bar was such a cute idea and the kids loved it. We had bbq for our menu and it was really tender and a great flavor. Our whole family felt like Charm City staff was part of our family. Thank you for all your hard work and for making our wedding such a memorable evening. You guys rock! Would use your services again for any event. Thanks Amber!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Bj · Married on 12/21/2013

Charm City Catering did a fantastic job for our daughter's wedding reception. Amber Lovell
    was very attentive to our needs along with her enthusiasm it was a delight to work with her.
    The wait staff very attentive and courteous to our guests. Everyone loved the FOOD!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Pink Flamingo Catering's reply:

awww… thanks mrs beverly. Im glad to hear that everybody enjoyed themselves. I know savannah was happy to finally make things official. I haven't spoke to her since the honeymoon but hopefully they had some time to relax, i know she was working hard in school. If you or Danny need anything be sure to let us know… however, josh it usually the one asking for help. haha. Thanks again!!!

Sheba · Married on 10/11/2013

I am SO GLAD we chose Pink Flamingo Catering for our wedding! Amber did exactly what I asked and brought a great supporting cast to ensure I had no worries on the day of the ceremony. The food and drink were delicious, the cake was INCREDIBLE, and she connected us to a custom cake maker so we could get my husband's cake. The bar staff made sure the alcohol we had on hand was easily accessible so no one had to be concerned about that either. Many guests complemented the meal either that night or in the weeks following the wedding. The cost for services was more than reasonable; it was pretty much a steal. I would chose Pink Flamingo in a heartbeat for any catering needs I had in the area, and I would highly recommend them to anyone for any catering needs.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Emily · Married on 11/05/2016

Worked with us on what we wanted! Everything was delicious!

Sent on 02/17/2017