Pink Comb Studio. Reviews

233 | Westfield, NJ

233 Reviews for Pink Comb Studio.

Pink Comb Studio. 1
Pink Comb Studio. 2
Pink Comb Studio. 3
Pink Comb Studio. 4
Pink Comb Studio. 5

Katie · Married on 11/17/2012

I can't say enough good things about Michelle. She does incredible work -- I received so many compliments on my hair and make-up it was almost embarrassing! My bridal party looked stunning and all interactions with Michelle were very prompt and professional. It was a joy to have her involved in my wedding.

Sent on 01/01/2013
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/06/2012

Michelle was absolutely amazing and made my dream of hollywood glam come true! So many people complemented how "you look like you are from a magazine". She was so warm and lovely she put everyone at ease. All of my bridesmaids and MOH were so please with how their hair and makeup turned out especially the airbrushing! Her whole team really made everyone feel special and look their best for our big day! I can't thank or recommend Michelle and her team enough!

Sent on 04/28/2013

Katie · Married on 07/28/2012

Michelle and her beauty team are AWESOME! I could not have been more happy with the final product for my wedding. She did a phenomenal job on my hair and make-up. I could not stop staring at my bun! She listened to exactly what I wanted, and really takes pride in her work. I wish she could do my hair and make-up everyday. Besides being an unbelievable talent, she is funny, sweet and fun to be around. I know my bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-law were so happy with their hair and make-up as well (thanks to Lacey and Chad)! Everyone looked gorgeous! Love you, Michelle!!!

Sent on 09/26/2012
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 06/15/2012

Michelle, Chelsea, and Kerri did an awesome job! Michelle did my hair and make-up which came out great and lasted all night long, even after taking pictures outside in the warm June weather. Michelle did a great job with my makeup, I didn't feel too over done or 'caked on', just felt like a better me! Chelsea and Kerri did my flower girl, my mother, and my 6 bridesmaids hair and makeup. They all were happy with the results and kept on schedule. About a month before the wedding Chelsea put in I-Tip extensions. They matched my blonde highlighted hair perfectly and everyone said how natural they looked! And they looked like I just got them done the day of the wedding a month later!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Nichole · Married on 05/20/2012

Michelle and Marena were fantastic! They did wonderful hair and make-up for my bridesmaids, my mother and myslef. They were professional and talented. They have wonderful personalties, it was like having our girl friends do our hair and make-up. I have never felt so beautiful and stayed that way all day!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Lisa · Married on 04/13/2012

Michelle and her crew were fantastic! They came to my apartment the day of my wedding which was so nice not having to worry about traveling. Not only did they do an amazing job on the girls hair and makeup, but they were fast and efficient! The hair style I had done at my trail was not the style I wore on my wedding and Michelle was able to acommodate the change which was great! I would 1000% recommend Pink Comb!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Rebecca · Married on 03/31/2012

Michelle and team were outstanding! They did amazing and beautiful hair and make-up! They were professional and great to work with!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Alexandra · Married on 03/24/2012

Michelle was amazing from "I do hair and Make - up" She arrived at my home early...she had 10 girls done in a timely manner..and not only was she quick but she was GOOD! mine and my girls make up looked incredible...i have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day and part of that reason was because of Michelle =)

Sent on 09/22/2012

Cristina · Married on 02/25/2012

Michelle and Marena are absolutely amazing at what they do! They did a fabulous job on my hair and makeup, and also my six bridesmaids and flowergirl! Even at my trial, I feel in love with the first hair and makeup attempt! With a small description of what I was looking for, Michelle knew exactly what would suit me the best, and I would highly recommend her to any bride! I was getting compliments the entire night of my wedding! I never felt so beautiful!

Sent on 03/07/2012

Janessa · Married on 01/20/2012

I LOVE I DO HAIR AND MAKE-UP!!! Michelle and Chelsea are absolutely amazing!!! I 100% LOVE them and would recommend them to any bride looking to be beautiful on her wedding day!!! I got hair extensions and airbrush makeup and felt AMAZING and my girlfriends and family looked SO STUNNING!!! Michelle is so fun to be around, and is a genius at what she does!

Sent on 02/07/2012

Cindy · Married on 11/19/2011

Perfect. Marena and her assistant were just perfect on my wedding day. They were very flexible, very helpful and very professional. They made sure every once of my girls loved their hair. They did beautiful work. Having them come to us on the morning of the wedding was also a HUGE help in my mission to keep everyone sane. That is no small task with a bride, a mother of the bride, 7 bridesmaids and 3 flower girls..... Thanks for keeping me sane and makine me pretty Marena!

Sent on 11/28/2011

Karla · Married on 10/14/2011

So glad I found Michelle on wedding wire! Michelle and Chelsea were great on the wedding day! They came on time and finished on time too. They were both calm which helped be calm too :) We all loved our hair and makeup! Michelle was really patient with me throughout the entire process! I went to her 3 times for trials! Now I realized it was a bit much but she accommodated every request. In the end, he helped me pick the best look. Thank you, Michelle!

Sent on 01/04/2012

Anne · Married on 09/24/2011

Michelle & her staff did an INCREDIBLE job with the hair and make up for the wedding party, as well as the mothers & grandmothers. Everyone was so pleased and comfortable with the hair and makeup, and we got many compliments on her work!

More importantly, Michelle is great to work with. She is incredibly professional and responsive, knows the wedding industry better than anyone I know, and can provide very valuable feedback throughout the process.

I cannot say enough good things about Michelle & her team. I would work with them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/11/2011

megan · Married on 09/10/2011

My wedding was on September 10, 2011. Marena, Elise, and Angela did an AMAZING job. They were right on time and were so helpful and understanding of what me and my bridesmaids wanted. Every single one of my girls LOVED their hair and make up, including me. I couldn't have asked for better service from a salon from the very beginning of booking them until the day of. Thank you so much Marena & Angela for making me look beautiful on my big day! :)

~Meg

Sent on 10/11/2011

Jeanne Marie · Married on 09/02/2011

I loved my hair for the wedding and Michelle was awesome. We did a trial and I brought a picture with me which certainly helped, but the actual wedding day style was even better than I had hoped. It held in place all night without feeling sticky or plastic. I would recommend Pink Comb to anyone looking for a hair stylist.

Sent on 01/11/2012

Kim · Married on 08/19/2011

I hired Michelle and her amazing team for my wedding in August. From the first moment that I contacted her she was professional and prompt but also warm and very friendly. Her prices were very reasonable for the area and the fact that she was willing to travel to me on the wedding day made the process absolutely seamless. She was flexible and extremely easy to work with. I was struggling with whether to keep a makeup artist around during pictures (it was August and I sweat!) and although she could have fibbed and convinced me that it was necessary she was extremely honest and said that I would be fine all day (which I was). The fact that she had an opportunity to increase the fee but instead remained honest and "above board" was extremely impressive and is indicative of her attitude towards her customers and business.

The best part of the entire experience though was the amazing work she did! I didn't have a very clear idea of what I wanted and she was patient and helpful during the trial. On the day of the wedding she was able to replicate and actually improve on the work she did previously. My hair was EXACTLY what I wanted and my make-up looked absolutely amazing. The pictures are beautiful and my make-up lasted until I crashed that night at 2am. My girls and the moms also looked incredible!

Highly recommend - Michelle and her team were amazing!

Samantha · Married on 07/29/2011

I cannot recommend Pink Comb Salon and Michelle highly enough. Michelle and her sister did the hair of nearly all my bridesmaids, myself and my mom (11 people total). All of my maids had different hair. From chin length bobs, to long and straight to curly with extensions every one of my maids hair looked phenomenal and they were all thrilled with it.

As for my mom and I: My mom gave Michelle a picture of how she wanted her hair to look (a messy updo). Michelle styled it exactly like the way the picture looked and my mom said it was the first time she truly loved her hair in an updo.

As for my hair....I had two trials with Michelle. She was not only patient but extremely creative and gave me an updo that I LOVED (and like my mom, I am very picky when it comes to updos).

Michelle was the consummate professional throughout. She was patient, responded immediately to all of my emails or calls. Michelle is also an absolute sweetheart and so easy to work and talk with. The day of my wedding she was early and blended right in with all my maids. Michelle made my look and feel like a princess on my wedding day. You CANNOT go wrong with Pink Comb and Michelle's team.

Sent on 01/04/2012

Beth · Married on 07/22/2011

This review is long over-due!

There are not enough words to describe what an absolutely AMAZING job my hair and make-up artist, Michelle LoConte, did on my wedding day!

When I went for my trial in the early Spring, I originally wanted the traditional half-up/half down do for my wedding day. However, once the big day drew near and we saw that it was going to be one of the hottest days of the summer (a record breaking 107 degrees!!) I started to look into other options. I sent Michelle a picture of what I was thinking and she said it would be no problem.

The day of the wedding she did my hair in the most amazing side-swept pony with loose curls. It was better than the original picture and was gorgeous!! Michelle suggested that we go with air-brush makeup because of the extreme heat, it would hold up better. This was the best suggestion of all! The airbrush makeup made my skin look flawless--it gave it that dewy look that "celebrities" always have. It withstood the heat and the entire wedding day with no problem at all. The hair and makeup truly exceeded all of my expectations!! I have gotten my hair/makeup done before for other events and my family said they have never seen me look so good. I guess that's the best compliment you can get for your WEDDING DAY! :-)

Michelle also did my Mom's hair and Angela did her makeup. Michelle's Pink Comb team did my bridesmaids hair and make up as well. Everyone looked gorgeous!

Michelle and her girls were absolutely wonderful to work with! I wish I could relive the entire morning with them--they are sweethearts and so much fun! Love you Mich!! :-)

Sent on 03/09/2012

Stacey · Married on 07/17/2011

I recommend "I do Hair and Make-up" to ANY and EVERY bride to be!
    My bridesmaids and I had such a fun time getting prepped for the big day thanks to this salon! The staff was fun, enthusiastic about their work, and kept the bridal party's nerves calm as well! Each and every one of us got the exact "look" that we wanted. The girls really brought our "dream" look to life...and then some. The talent in this salon is top notch..the pictures are proof!

Kerry · Married on 07/16/2011

Michelle was great to work with from start to finish! Every interaction with her was dealt with in a fun, professional manner. She made me feel like a good friend! Every time I emailed her, she was so quick to respond with any question I had. I went to her for a hair trial a month before the wedding and fell in love with my hair! The day of the wedding, she came to the hotel and brought a co-worker, Megan along with her. All of my bridesmaids had their hair done along with my mother. Michelle and Megan did a great job with everyone. Every single girl loved their hair. It looked gorgeous. I was so pleased with the way my hair came out and I can not even count how many compliments I got throughout the night. I am so happy that I picked Michelle for my hair. She truly did a great job!

Sent on 08/04/2011

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2011

Michelle and her team were amazing! She truly went above and beyond for me both prior to AND the day of my wedding. She did both my hair and make-up, and made excellent suggestions that I never would have though of. I had clip in hair pieces, and they made my hair look full and stunning! She really knows wedding beauty and she always made me feel comfortable and beautiful! I had a full trial on both hair and make-up and she took my vision and made it even more fabulous than I could have imagined! I would reccomend her to anyone who wants to look gorgeous and not have to worry for their wedding!

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/26/2011

Michelle from I Do Hair and Make-up was great! She was very quick to respond to my questions and really listened to what my bridal party and I wanted for our hair and make-up. Michelle was very patient with everyone and is very experienced so she was able to make everyone look absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 07/21/2011

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2011

Michelle and her team did an amazing job on my hair and make-up. They came to my house and provided services for 8 of us. At the last minute two of my bridesmaids decided to get their make-up done and Michelle was extremely accommodating. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous! Our hair and make-up lasted the entire night! I definitely plan on going back to Michelle for future events!

Sent on 08/10/2011

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2011

Michelle from I Do Hair and Make-up/Pink Comb Salon did an amazing job with my hair and make up. I usually don't wear a lot or any make up and wear my hair in a clip or pony tail so it made me nervous when choosing someone to do it. Michelle did exactly what I wanted with my make up and my hair turned out great (I even had extensions put in). Michelle and her staff showed up to my hotel room on time and in total did 10 people. They were all very organized and professional. Everyone looked great!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Cynthia · Married on 05/27/2011

I was married on May 27 in New York City. My girlfriend had used Michelle for her wedding and I thought she did an amazing job. I went for a trial in Jan. and the salon is adorable! Everyone was nice and welcoming and Michelle was very professional. We looked through magazines and books for different hair styles and makeup and she takes pictures at the end of trial (really helpful for when you look for hair clip, flower, etc...)

From Jan to May, Michelle kept in touch by e-mail and was extremely professional. We had to rearrange the most important part of the wedding...the timeline....many times!! She was able to accomadate me and my bridesmaids schedules and make sure everyone was happy with their hair and makeup time. 2 of her employees came in the city that day to help (sorry I don't remember your names) and did an awesome job on my mom's, bridesmaids, jr. bridesmaids hair and makeup.

The day of the wedding Michelle was on time and did an amazing job on my hair and makeup. I would highly recommend Michelle and her staff for your wedding or special event!
    Thank you so much for making me look so beautiful on my wedding day!
    Cindy Setoodeh (Salisbury)