Pink Comb Studio. Reviews

233 | Westfield, NJ

233 Reviews for Pink Comb Studio.

Pink Comb Studio. 1
Pink Comb Studio. 2
Pink Comb Studio. 3
Pink Comb Studio. 4
Pink Comb Studio. 5
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/21/2016

Pink Comb is the best of the best. Lacey, Alysha and Val did such an amazing job at my wedding May 21st. The girls had just 3 hours to get 12 people done and they did it with such ease, I had no stress! Lacey made me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day and I can't thank her enough. My girls were so happy with Alysha and Val they got Pink Comb's info for their weddings next year. Everyone was raving about how great the experience was! They worked with me to schedule my trial on a Saturday because that's the only day my schedule allowed for, which was so helpful. They were so organized from start to finish. They gave me a timeline to get all the girls done and they didn't worry me with anything that day. Truly appreciate the professionalism and would recommend anyone to go with Pink Comb!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Brittney · Married on 05/06/2016

After a disastrous hair and makeup trial in Central NJ/NJ Shore Area, I asked for recommendations for travelling artists from friends a little further north in NJ, and Pink Comb came highly recommended. I booked an appointment through Michelle with Kerri for my hair trial only three months before my wedding, and they were extremely accommodating. Michelle also informed me that the available makeup artist for my big day in early May was out on maternity leave, and I could tentatively book her and do a trial last minute.
    I was nerve wracked after my previous experience, but was eased into a happy calm morning when I met Kerri and she saw the pictures from my prior experience and we had a really good laugh. I showed her pictures of what I wanted after expressing what I didn’t want, and she went to work. 45 minutes later I felt glamorous, and we discussed little tweaks and ideas, she took notes and pictures to refer to for the big day, and I booked her on the spot and snatched up Chelsea for makeup too (I figured that there was no way a service employing someone this good would have a bad makeup artist).
    Two weeks before my wedding, I met with Chelsea and we had an equally amazing makeup run. She really understood the look I was going for, we took pictures, and started to get excited for the big day.
    On the day of the wedding, both women were on time, and despite some skepticism on the timeline from my MOH everyone was ready early! Both Chelsea and Kerri were prepared, worked quickly, and really helped me feel glamorous. We changed a few little things last minute and I couldn’t have been happier with my very “old Hollywood glam” waves and bold lips. I could not have been happier!
    The women that I had the pleasure of hiring through Pink Comb made me not only look amazing but feel beautiful. Thank you Michelle for having such awesome people on staff, and thank you again Kerri and Chelsea! I would recommend you to anyone for anything a thousand times over!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Theresa · Married on 04/29/2016

I can not thank the Pink Comb Team enough for the amazing job they did for my wedding. I was absolutely in love with my hair and makeup!! Alysha and Chad did exactly what I wanted :) I had a big bridal party 9 girls including me, plus both Moms. Chad, Alysha and Lacey were awesome. They were professional, organized, and fun. They helped make my day so special. I honestly didn't have a worry at all thanks to Michelle who organized and set up everything from day one! I would recommend Pink Comb for any event you want to look gorgeous all night :)

Thanks again xoxo Theresa

Sent on 05/10/2016

Truc-Lan · Married on 04/23/2016

I researched and got price quotes from 7 different hair/makeup companies before going with Pink Comb, and I am so happy that I did! After seeing someone I knew featured on the Pink Comb gallery and hearing her glowing review, I was more than convinced to book with them. I also really wanted to work with one company that did both hair AND makeup. We had Angela for makeup and Kerri for hair and they both did a fantastic job. From the beginning, Michelle let me know that she couldn’t make my wedding date, but reading all the online reviews reassured me that anyone on Michelle’s team was a great choice. My original hair/makeup trial was scheduled for the weekend of the big blizzard in NJ, and Michelle worked hard to get me a rescheduled date that was on a Saturday and worked with my schedule. As a person who never wears makeup, I was a little nervous for my trial, but Angela was reassuring and made me look natural and beautiful! She encouraged me to try lashes for the trial so I could make the most informed decision for the wedding day. It was a good decision because I ended up going with both lashes and airbrushed makeup for the wedding. I had to change into a traditional Vietnamese dress and hat for part of the wedding; Kerri worked magic with my hair so that it looked great with my white wedding dress and then my Vietnamese hat fit perfectly over my hair style. It’s been about a month since the wedding and I am loving every picture that reminds me how well my makeup and hair stayed all night! Angela and Kerri worked great with my bridesmaids and mothers. Michelle provided a detailed schedule of the day so I was able to give my bridesmaids and mothers a specific time to be down at the bridal suite. Angela and Kerri arrived right on time and actually finished with everyone (and me) ahead of schedule. This made the rest of our day extremely low-stress and we have so much appreciation for that.
    I would highly recommend all of Pink Comb's services!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Lessy · Married on 12/20/2015

Pink Comb was amazing to work with for our wedding. I had a group of 13 women to get hair and/or makeup to get done for my wedding and they did an incredible job of taking care of everyone. They gave us a time schedule which detailed what time every person would go at and who would be working on them. This helped so much in keeping the day moving smoothly and they even managed to finish everyone early. They came highly recommended by our photographer and I understand why. Everyone's hair and makeup did not budge even after hours of dancing and jumping around. Everyone looked just as good as they did when the day started. I already have two other friends using them for there weddings.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Dara · Married on 11/21/2015

The team at Pink Comb Studio is amazing! My entire bridal party could not stop raving about how happy they were with the hair and makeup team. As the bride, I knew they would be in great hands based on the trial I had at Pink Comb Studio prior to the wedding. The owner, Michelle was a pleasure to work with and so responsive! Angela, Kerri and Renee were so fun to have on board during the wedding day. My bridal party, mother, and mother-in-law all had their hair and makeup done and they were all thrilled with the results. They all had different hairstyles done and makeup colors that worked specific to each girl...the end results showed the broad range of talent from the Pink Comb team. Everyone's hair and makeup stayed put for many hours (including dancing) without it caking or running. I would recommend Pink Comb Studio in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/24/2015

Pink Comb Studio did the hair and makeup for my entire bridal party for my wedding day. Every single person looked absolutely flawless! I can't thank the team enough for their work. They were super flexible and accommodated everyone's various tastes and styles. Not only did everyone look great but hair and makeup lasted all day long through an insane amount of dancing and moving throughout the night! I can't thank the team enough for making everyone feel so beautiful and confident!!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Brianna · Married on 10/03/2015

These girls are simple amazing! I chose them for hair and make-up for my 10/3/15 wedding after I had used them in 2 other weddings as a bridesmaid. Now, as a bride they amazed me even more with their work! Chelsea did make-up and Kerri and Alycia did hair. My wedding day was in the middle of Hurricane Joaquin and needless to say the weather wasn't perfect. It was raining and extremely windy. Despite the conditions, my husband and I still wanted to take some photos outside before our ceremony. Believe me when I say that no one's hair moved a millimeter in the wind and no one's make up ran in the rain. It was amazing! Everyone looked perfect for the start of the ceremony. I don't know how many other salons would be able to deliver this type of quality service. Pink Comb was the absolute best! I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Pink Comb Studio did an amazing job for hair and makeup on my wedding day. Michelle is very easy to work with and quick to respond to any e-mails. I had Lacey and Kelly for my wedding day. My bridesmaids and I loved them both. Everyone looked stunning and we loved spending the day getting ready with the two of them - they are super laid back, easy going, and skilled at hair/makeup. They were early to my hotel, which made me feel at ease since the Pope was in NYC that day and I was worried about them getting to us. Lacey stayed extra hours for me so she could do touch ups with hair/makeup after we did photos outside along the Hudson River. Kelly and Lacey did EXACTLY what everyone wanted for hair/makeup. We were all so happy. Services are fairly priced as well. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/16/2016

I used Pink Comb for my wedding in September and would highly recommend them. Weddings are clearly their business and their jam. Two stylist (doing hair and make up) came to our venue early in the morning to start hair/make up for myself (the bride) and my bridal party. Our "1st look" pictures were at 1:45pm and our wedding ceremony started at 5:30pm. We sprung to have a make up consultant stay on between pictures and the ceremony. It was well worth it to ease my anxiety and make minor (inevitable) touch ups. The hair stylists literally do exactly what you want them to and can do anything (each of my bridesmaids had a different do and all looked exactly like they wanted and great). They stylists/consultants were quick, efficient, friendly, and professional. Everything was more than clearly laid out from the first time that Pink Comb was contacted. They have a lengthy and very informative contract to ensure that your day is everything that you want it to be. The team recommends a trial run (taking and emailing pictures within a few days) and will push you to do the trial run BEFORE the time period where you will lose your deposit (in the event that you don't want to go with their services you can still back out). The only thing that I would caution is that the hair stylist that we worked with did not provide much of an opinion or input during my trial run - I knew she was a professional and would have liked to hear a but more of her input. Speaking of "put" my hair stayed just that. I slept in my makeup and hair do (had a bit too much to drink :) ) and my hair looked good enough to walk out in public the next morning.

Sent on 07/09/2016
  • JS081615

Sarah · Married on 08/16/2015

Marena and Chelsea from Pink Comb Studio made my wedding day even more perfect than I had hoped for. They were professional, timely, and so talented. I had a lot of girls getting their hair done and we had to be done early because we were doing a first look, and Marena had everyone done ahead of schedule and looking flawless.

I had my hair and makeup trial eight months before my wedding and loved EVERYTHING. A week before my wedding, I decided I wanted to change my hairstyle. I was extremely nervous because it was so last minute and I was afraid that I either wouldn't be able to make a change that late or that I would hate it the day of. Marena assured me that it would be fine and that it would look nice, and I'm so glad that I trusted her. I have gotten so many compliments on my hair that I've lost count. It was exactly what I was hoping for and I felt so beautiful. I never wear makeup - I will wear mascara if I'm feeling adventurous, and everything that Chelsea did for me felt so natural and light. I still can't get over how amazing my makeup looked and how great I felt. We were outside for a few hours prior to the ceremony taking pictures and it was VERY hot and humid - my hair and makeup still looked like they had just been done by the time we had the ceremony, more than four hours after completion of their services. Everything lasted through the entire night and when I woke up the next morning, my hair had still held the beautiful curls! Everyone in the bridal party looked incredible.
    The girls from Pink Comb were so friendly and exactly what I was looking for - I would recommend them a thousand times over. Great quality and excellent results. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 09/20/2015
  • User4151945 · 2+ years ago

Pink Comb was incredible! From the moment I contacted Michelle, she was responsive and professional. I have very curly hair and I wanted to use my natural curls on my wedding day. After meeting with Michelle for a trial, I knew she knew exactly how to refine my curls and make them elegant and beautiful. The day of the wedding, Michelle and 4 other Pink Comb employees arrived right on time to beautify 9 bridesmaids + 2 moms + 1 bride. The entire process was flawless. They moved efficiently through each girl, and they even finished early! Everyone looked incredible. I really have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. Without a doubt, I would recommend Michelle and Pink Comb to all the brides to be!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Josephine · Married on 07/05/2015

Sent on 08/03/2015

Josephine · Married on 07/05/2015

I have nothing but good things to say about Pink Comb. My original hair and make up team cancelled on me two weeks prior to my wedding. So that night I scoured the internet and found Pink Comb after reading all of their rave reviews. I heard back from them less than an hour later and booked my trial later on in that week. I was so nervous about finding someone in time to fulfill my needs but they definitely did at Pink Comb. The trial went smoothly -- both Kerri (hair stylist) and Chelsea (make up artist) listened to me and created my look beautifully. When the day of the wedding came, they totally exceeded my expectations!! My hair and make up looked stunning!! I received so many compliments!! The rest of my party looked AMAZING as well!! Plus they finished EARLY so we weren't stressed about time, and they were actually affordable. And Michelle (owner) was great as well -- extremely flexible and responsive to my every need!! What a blessing it was that my original team fell through because Pink Comb was a MILLION times better. I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone who needs a team of highly talented, responsible, friendly and affordable services for any big occasion. Thank you Pink Comb for making me look beautiful!!!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Pink Comb Studio is amazing! I was so happy with my hair and make-up for my wedding, Chelsea and Kerri work magic! I've never felt more beautiful. I don't normally wear a lot of make-up, so Chelsea really understood that I wanted to look like myself, just a little more glamorous. Along with Chad and Alysha, all 10 of us ladies (bride, 7 bridesmaids, mother of bride, mother of groom) were able to have our hair and make-up done and everyone loved their look! Prior to wedding day, it was very easy and convenient to communicate with Chelsea via email; she was very responsive. On wedding day, the team was extremely efficient and professional, their timing was great. My girls and I were ready for photos right on time. Overall, I was very impressed and grateful for such service. Thank you Pink Comb Studio!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/27/2015

Pink Comb Studio is amazing!! I cannot say enough good things about their services and their team. With a big group of bridesmaids that were all getting hair and makeup done the day of my wedding I thought we would feel rushed but Chelsea, Kerri, Val, and Chad really helped us all feel very relaxed. Everyone was very happy with their hair and makeup and all of our hair stayed through the night! We all felt very beautiful! I would highly recommend Pink Comb to every bride, you just can't go wrong!!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Samantha · Married on 06/13/2015

Pink Comb Studio was amazing! I worked primarily with Chelsea during my wedding planning. She was always responsive and helpful. Kerri did my hair and Chelsea did my make-up during both of my trials and on the day-of. They both listened to what I wanted for my “look” and went above & beyond anything I could have imagined. I felt gorgeous on my wedding day!
    On our wedding day, Chelsea, Kerri, Chad, and Alysha did hair and make-up at our hotel. They all arrived early and were extremely professional and efficient. They kept the schedule moving so that we had extra time for touch ups at the end. Both mothers and all of my bridesmaids loved their hair and make-up! We received so many compliments from guests on how great everyone looked.
    I highly recommend using them and I will be recommending them to all of my friends in the future!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/12/2015

Pink Comb studio did my hair and makeup as well as the hair and makeup for my bridal party of 11 as well as the mothers. Despite such a large amount of women to beautify, they were amazing and everyone looked absolutely gorgeous! Chelsea was awesome to work with, she was so organized, open to feedback, and so talented! Everything was so smooth, everyone was done on time, and it made the day of scheduling go by so smoothly. I highly recommend them for all your wedding beauty needs! Every single member of the team was wonderful and my hair stayed perfect all night, thanks Kerri!!!!!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/05/2015

This vendor was recommended to me by my day of wedding coordinator and they were fantastic! The girls were friendly, professional and very responsive. Everyone's hair and make up looked amazing and it lasted all night - no issues at all! I would definitely use them again for an event and I highly recommend them to any of my friends.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Jeannette · Married on 05/30/2015

Pink Comb Studio was recommended by my Wedding Coordinator. I met Michelle in December and I knew I made the right choice. My hair trial was in January and Chelsea and Kerri created exactly what I wanted. On the day of my wedding Chelsea, Kerri, Chad, and Alysha came to my parent's house to do the makeup for myself, my very large bridal party (8 girls), my mom and mother-in-law, and even my flower girl. They were professional and we were all blown away by the hair and makeup. The stylists were professional, on time, and very flexible. I definitely made the right choice using Pink Comb Studio for my wedding. I could not have been happier and felt more beautiful on the day of my wedding.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Kerri · Married on 05/29/2015

I had Pink Comb Studio for my wedding day on May 29th. They were extremely flexible when I changed the getting ready location the week before the wedding. They did the makeup for my 11 bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law and did the hair for people in my wedding party as well. They did an unbelievable job and even finished earlier than they had estimated! I received so many compliments on my makeup and even though I balled during the wedding ceremony my makeup still looked like it was untouched! I am so happy I went with Pink Comb Studio and I am going to recommend them to everyone I know that is getting married.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Susanne · Married on 05/23/2015

They are amazing! Highly recommended ?

Sent on 07/23/2015
  • Marena

Marena · Married on 05/15/2015

Michelle and her team made me and my girls look absolutely stunning. Kerri and Angela were at my wedding to get my bridesmaids ready and each and every one of them looked flawless and their hair and makeup stayed ALL NIGHT! When deciding on my hair for my wedding I was so anal about it falling out or getting flat throughout the day but michelle ensured me that my hair will stay and it really did. I have nothing but good things to say about pink comb! They are truely artist and also responsibly priced for the quality of work michelle and her team outs out. Use pinkcomb for your wedding you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Arielle · Married on 04/18/2015

After my sister had Pink Comb for make up at her wedding, I knew I wanted Pink Comb for hair and make up for mine! I could not be more pleased with how everyone's hair and make up turned out! All the bridesmaids and mothers looked amazing and my hair was fabulous. Everyone's hair stayed the whole night and our makeup stayed till the morning! Chelsea, Kerri, Alysha, and Angela were so amazing to work with! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PINK COMB TO EVERY BRIDE :)

Sent on 04/23/2015

Pink Comb recently did my wedding party hair and make up. I had four girls (2 make up artists and 2 hair stylists) since I had about 9 people getting make up and hair. Marena did my hair...love! and Chelsea did my make up- felt gorgeous! They traveled to the hotel where we were getting ready and arrived promptly on time. They stayed on time with each girl receiving a service and everyone was ready to go by their scheduled end time. When I went for my trial they took pictures of my hair and make up which they had on them for the day of the wedding to help replicate the same look. Before the wedding, they had created a timeline of when each girl would get ready and asked for my approval which I thought was great! I asked them to move some people around here and there in the schedule and they were happy to make the changes. Pink Comb prices are very reasonable compared to other companies/make up and hair artists. I received air brush and my make up stayed on all night. I didn't even have to touch up my lipstick which was awesome! I recommended Pink Comb to my friend who is getting married in May and she is using them too!

Sent on 04/17/2015