Pink Comb Studio. Reviews

244 | Westfield, NJ

244 Reviews for Pink Comb Studio.

Kaitlin A. · Getting married on 04/02/2022

Pink Comb is Absolutely Perfect

Pink Comb Studio is a no-brainer for any event, but especially for a wedding. I was recommended Pink Comb by another vendor, and I am so lucky that the connection was made! Michelle, the owner of the studio, is so talented and such a delightful human. She is flexible, kind, and can execute any vision. On our wedding day, we also had Jessica work on our girls, and her work was just as beautiful!

Jessica and Michelle made my girls so happy. Not only were they able to carry out any request, based off of a picture or even just words, but they created styles that held in place all day long.

And with me, an indecisive pain-in-the-butt, Michelle worked WONDERS. The week of the wedding, I had decided that I wanted something different than my trial, but I didn't know what that would be. On the day of the wedding, Michelle just asked me a few simple questions so she could figure out what I would like. I knew from the trial that Michelle was so talented, and so I left the vision in her hands! It was STUNNING and beyond anything I would have chosen for myself. Recommending Pink Comb to all my friends. Thank you Michelle and Jessica!!

Sent on 03/26/2020

Brooke · Married on 11/28/2020

Michelle and Rosalie were amazing! Everyone's hair came out perfect, lasted until the next day and all the bridesmaids and my mom were really happy. They were very quick, efficient, professional and fun to work with. They have magic hands and able to take any type of hair (mine is thin, some of the bridesmaids have very thick and curly hair, my mom has shorter hair) and do a lot with it. I would highly recommend them to any bride and use them again for any special event. I felt beautiful and thought my hair never looked fuller and better! The money was well spent!

Sent on 06/07/2010

Kristin P. · Married on 10/10/2020

Professional, talented, and sincere team!

Michelle, Marena, and Chelsea worked with myself and my bridal party during the COVID-19 pandemic to provide hair and makeup services for my wedding. The team was extremely professional and made every effort to make us feel safe and beautiful. I could not have been happier with my wedding day look! Thank you pink comb!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Liz

Liz F. · Married on 08/15/2020

COVID wedding

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Pink comb eased my stress of rescheduling and doing hair and makeup during Covid. They were able to come in August and do hair and makeup for my bridal party. No one has ever looked better in their lives! Even my mother, who was skeptical about getting her makeup done was so happy to have done it. If they were available I would use them for my big wedding next year. I highly recommend to anyone looking for hair and makeup during these unprecedented times.

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Grace

Grace P. · Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing Experience!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Michelle, Alysha and Chelsea! Like so many other brides, our plans were altered due to COVID-19 and this team of ladies were SO accommodating of all of the changes we had to make. Of all of my vendors, Michelle was hands down the best with communication - always the first to respond to my emails/texts and was so sweet and understanding of all of our requests. Alysha and Chelsea made all of my wedding hair/make up dreams come true!! I wasn’t able to have a trial due to the pandemic, but I couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out. We all felt beautiful and special on the big day!!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Kc Rewick · Married on 04/08/2020

Amazing to work with!

Michelle and her team were wonderful! They were so organized and polite through the whole planning process. Jess and Chels did an amazing job. All of my girls looked incredible!!

Sent on 03/30/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren L. · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing Hair & Makeup!

Pink Comb is awesome! I've been in a few weddings where they've done my hair and makeup and I was so happy every time so naturally I booked them for my wedding. Michelle, the owner, is friendly and incredibly responsive. Marena did my hair and Lauren did my makeup. Both ladies are extremely sweet, knowledgeable, and talented. I highly recommend booking with Pink Comb Studio for your hair and makeup needs.

Sent on 04/15/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Z. · Married on 12/06/2019

Made us feel and look beautiful!

Michelle and Lauren are amazing and en pointe with their hair and makeup services. They delivered progressive hair and makeup services. My wife and family were sooo impressed by their professionalism and kindness!!!!

Sent on 03/19/2020

Carleigh E. · Married on 11/03/2019

Choose Pink Comb!

Pink comb came recommended to me from a friend that used them for her wedding. Michelle did my wedding party’s and my hair, for my Sunday morning wedding in November 2019. She arrived on time (at an early 6am) at my venue, brought an assistant and all of her supplies, and got right to work! She got all of our hair done in a very reasonable amount of time, and put extensions in my hair as well. The extensions were well blended and color matched to my hair perfectly (I also ordered my extensions from pink comb)! I got married outside, and took pictures on the windy beach. My hair stayed in place all day, and I got tons of compliments. If you are in need of a super sweet, professional to do your hair, Michelle and her team should be your choice!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Erin H. · Married on 10/18/2019

Thank you Michelle and Lauren!!

Michelle, the wonderful owner of Pink Comb made me feel so beautiful for my wedding day! My family and loved every minute of getting our hair done and she did such a fantastic job. Her associate Lauren did our makeup and they were the perfect team. From my trial to my wedding day they made the process so smooth and I felt like I was hanging with one of my girlfriends! Their skills are top notch and and they listened to exactly what we wanted and executed it perfectly. They are the best!!!

Sent on 03/25/2020
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 10/05/2019

Would recommended over and over!

Michelle is a dream to work with! She is very quick to respond, extremely personable and down to earth, organized and FANTASTIC at what she does. I have never gotten so many compliments on my hair and makeup before being in/at many weddings. Our makeup was flawless and stayed through tears, laughter, humidity- you name it as well as our hairstyles! Choosing Michelle and Jessica were one of the best things I could have done to make my special day even more perfect.

Sent on 03/13/2020

Meghan C. · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely wonderful experience all around!!

Pink Comb went above and beyond to help make my wedding day absolutely PERFECT! Michelle was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was quick to respond, exceptionally organized, and helped me get a schedule ready for 16 bridesmaids to be wedding-ready in no time. Every single bridesmaid absolutely LOVED their hair! Special thank you to Marena and Alysha for your wonderful service and patience!! I would HIGHLY recommend PinkComb to any bride. It was one of my best decisions!! Thank you!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Emily · Married on 07/12/2019

A+ hair and make up Team!

Pink comb studio was absolutely a pleasure to help create the most beautiful hair and make up services for myself(bride) bridesmaids and mother of the bride. Michelle did our hair and chelsea did make up. Each bridesmaid choose a different style and they call came out perfect and lasted all day in the hot July weather. Their timeline for the day was very punctual and sufficent which was one less thing to stress about. The girls were very sweet and knowledgeable for their services! Choose pink comb you will not be disappointed !

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing bridal hair experience!

I was recommended to Pink Comb Studio by my sister's friend and I am SO happy with my entire experience. Communicating with Michelle was a breeze and I set up my hair trial for my wedding pretty far in advance. Alysha did my hair for my trial and my big day and her attention to detail and all of my various requests for my “look” were executed fantastically. We made a few notes at the trial to slightly change a couple of things for the wedding day and Alysha did a phenomenal job. I received so many comments about how beautiful my hair was and it stayed entirely intact for the entire night! These ladies are the real deal. Completely professional and experts in their craft. I highly recommend Pink Comb Studios!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine M. · Married on 04/06/2019

The best!

What beautiful work Michelle did for our wedding, I couldn't of asked for better, she listened to what everyone wanted and turned that vision into reality! They were perfectly on time with the schedule they gave me before hand and everything worked like clockwork, just as planned! Thank you so much for being apart of our wedding day!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Katharine · Married on 03/30/2019

Highly recommend!!!

I highly recommend Pink Comb studio! The girls delivered exactly what my bridesmaids and I wanted for the big day. Their work also came out beautifully in pictures!! Their prices are very reasonable and they're great to work with.

Sent on 07/22/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2018

Pink Comb Studio was absolutely fantastic! I am SO happy I chose them for my special day. Their prices were incredible, and Marena is incredibly talented! My hair came out EXACTLY how I wanted it, and it stayed the whole night! I felt absolutely beautiful, and I received so many compliments! All of my bridesmaids and my mother looked wonderful. I am also so grateful for all of the help they provided me from beginning to end! I know I had millions of questions, and they put me at ease and made me feel completely comfortable with everything. They were beyond helpful, and the hair stylists at this studio are incredible. Thank you so much for making my big day perfect! I highly recommend Pink Comb Studio! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

I looked no where else, I went straight to Pink Comb to book! I had seen them in action at my cousin's wedding, and even though I wasn't engaged yet I knew I'd use them when my time came. They were so efficient, so nice and so easy to work with. Michelle is just wonderful, she answered every email within a day no matter if my email had 1 question or 7 questions. My hair + makeup trial was great and really fun, their studio in Westfield is so cute. We had 3 glam girls who were completely prepared and ready to handle 12 (yes twelve!) clients! They finished right on time, in fact a few minutes early. Lacey was the superstar of the day, my hair and makeup turned out even better than it did at the trial. Also, my sister (my MOH) didn't like her hair style (not Lacey's fault, my sister just totally changed her mind) and one of the other stylist's completely, and I mean completely, re-did my sister's hair in about 15 minutes. All of the stylists were so sweet and we had fun with them! They also offered to touch up everyone's lipstick before they head out. A+, I will recommend them to all my friends. Thank you Michelle and Lacey!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2018

One word—“WOW!!!!!!!!” I am beyond happy with the service I received for my wedding this past September with Pink Comb Studio. Michelle (the owner) and Alysha did my bridal parties’ hair, and everyone was beyond happy! The staff was very professional and made everyone look fabulous! Michelle is very quick when it comes to communication and is extremely organized which is what every bride needs on her wedding day. If you want a stress-free experience—book with them!

I booked my hair trial with Michelle 3 months before my wedding and had an amazing experience—she is honest with which hair piece looks the best and whether or not a look will stay. They do everything—updo, half up/down, blow outs, hair extensions and more! They know the hair business inside and out. On the day of the wedding, they showed up 15 minutes early to set up, so the first appointment was on schedule!

I want to point out one thing in particular where Michelle went above and beyond her services. My sister had a baby the day before and had to miss my wedding. Michelle was understanding and told me that she could remove her from the itinerary without any issues/charges. I chose however to find a close friend who sat in for the time slot that my sister had. That was a nice gesture on her part and shows her kind character. Thank you for making our experience a great one!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

Marena and her team hit it out of the park with my wedding. Throughout the planning process, Marena was there to help me figure out what we needed for hair and makeup including scheduling, example pictures, my trial and overall organizing. I had two trials because I changed my mind and she was so flexible and creative to make my vision a reality. On my wedding day, Marena and her team were on-time, so professional and polite. They did a great job with every single one of my girls. They made them look natural but beautiful. Marena and Krisztina made me look and feel like the most beautiful bride. I was so happy with my choice to use Pink Comb and I recommend them to any bride in New Jersey.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Michelle · Married on 04/14/2018

THE BEST!! Cannot say enough great things about pink comb. Marena,kerri and Chelsea made us all look like models on my wedding day. 2 weeks later im still getting numerous compliments on our hair and makeup. They were super professional and so easy to work with. We all looked just as fab as we did at 9am when we got ready until 2am when the after party was over. Absolutely flawless. Owner Michelle is the absolute sweetest and was so prompt with responses to any questions I had and was so kind. Love them all!!! Pink comb for the win. Hire these ladies you will be so glad you did!!!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Kelly · Married on 03/30/2018

I have NEVER felt as beautiful as I did the day of my wedding. Lacey did my hair and make up and made my vision happen, from the perfect hairstyle to glamorous, smooth make up. I opted for traditional make up instead of airbrush and I never even needed a touch up. I am more than happy with our results!!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Alison · Married on 10/20/2017

These ladies are the best! Michelle and Lacey we wonderful to work with and we had such a good time chatting and joking while we got ready on the big day! I am not someone who wears makeup often so I was especially nervous about how I would look on the day, but I had no reason to be! I received so many compliments from everyone on how I looked and how the hair and makeup these ladies did matched my dress and the mood so perfectly! I was blown away how everything came together and the "review" that mattered most was a glowing one. . . my husband was speechless and that was the best reaction of all!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Erin · Married on 09/30/2017

I could not be happier with Pink Comb!!! I did two trials, one way in advance of the wedding and then I booked them immediately, and then another about a month before. (I had changed my hair color, let my hair grow out, had a baby, etc.) I decided to use extensions for my second trial and Wedding Day. For my second trial, they were booked up but were so flexible and accommodating in order to get me in! Keri did my hair and Chelsea did my make up for both trials and for my big day! I am so incredibly impressed by their talent and their passion for their jobs. On my wedding day, I could not believe how quickly they got all my girls and my mother done! Everyone was so happy with their hair and make up!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Steph · Married on 07/16/2017

Pink Comb was absolutely the best!!! From the make up and hair trial to my Wedding Day, it was nothing but ease, stress free and perfection. They listen to what you wanted for your look and provided great feedback. I had a very large bridal party getting their hair and makeup done, in which Pink Comb was very well prepared in advanced with an organized schedule, something I didn't have to worry over! On my wedding day, everyone couldn't stop talking about how beautiful we all looked!! Pink Comb made my Wedding Day flawless! I highly recommend such passionate and talented group of ladies for any occasion!!

Sent on 02/28/2018