226 Reviews for Pink Comb Studio.

User Photos
Hair Coloring (1)
Haircuts (1)
Textured Styling (1)
226 Pink Comb Studio. Reviews

We chose Pink Comb for my wedding makeup. Chelsea did a phenomenal job! She was easy to work with, responsive, and make me and my girls look amazing. I can't say enough good things about Chelsea and Pink Comb. My mom, sister, and I had a makeup trial prior to making a final decision. We all have different skin types/ages and walked out of the studio feeling and looking fabulous. I couldn't hire Chelsea fast enough for the day of. The day of my wedding she was prompt arriving to the location we were getting ready, friendly, and worked with each of my bridesmaids to understand they look they wanted and make suggestions. We all looked fabulous and the makeup lasted all night. I would highly recommend Chelsea and Pink Comb for your makeup needs.

Profile Picture NICOLE, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Marena and her team hit it out of the park with my wedding. Throughout the planning process, Marena was there to help me figure out what we needed for hair and makeup including scheduling, example pictures, my trial and overall organizing. I had two trials because I changed my mind and she was so flexible and creative to make my vision a reality. On my wedding day, Marena and her team were on-time, so professional and polite. They did a great job with every single one of my girls. They made them look natural but beautiful. Marena and Krisztina made me look and feel like the most beautiful bride. I was so happy with my choice to use Pink Comb and I recommend them to any bride in New Jersey.

Profile Picture Katie , 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

THE BEST!! Cannot say enough great things about pink comb. Marena,kerri and Chelsea made us all look like models on my wedding day. 2 weeks later im still getting numerous compliments on our hair and makeup. They were super professional and so easy to work with. We all looked just as fab as we did at 9am when we got ready until 2am when the after party was over. Absolutely flawless. Owner Michelle is the absolute sweetest and was so prompt with responses to any questions I had and was so kind. Love them all!!! Pink comb for the win. Hire these ladies you will be so glad you did!!!

Profile Picture MICHELLE, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

I have NEVER felt as beautiful as I did the day of my wedding. Lacey did my hair and make up and made my vision happen, from the perfect hairstyle to glamorous, smooth make up. I opted for traditional make up instead of airbrush and I never even needed a touch up. I am more than happy with our results!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

These ladies are the best! Michelle and Lacey we wonderful to work with and we had such a good time chatting and joking while we got ready on the big day! I am not someone who wears makeup often so I was especially nervous about how I would look on the day, but I had no reason to be! I received so many compliments from everyone on how I looked and how the hair and makeup these ladies did matched my dress and the mood so perfectly! I was blown away how everything came together and the "review" that mattered most was a glowing one. . . my husband was speechless and that was the best reaction of all!

Profile Picture Alison, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I could not be happier with Pink Comb!!! I did two trials, one way in advance of the wedding and then I booked them immediately, and then another about a month before. (I had changed my hair color, let my hair grow out, had a baby, etc.) I decided to use extensions for my second trial and Wedding Day. For my second trial, they were booked up but were so flexible and accommodating in order to get me in! Keri did my hair and Chelsea did my make up for both trials and for my big day! I am so incredibly impressed by their talent and their passion for their jobs. On my wedding day, I could not believe how quickly they got all my girls and my mother done! Everyone was so happy with their hair and make up!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Pink Comb was absolutely the best!!! From the make up and hair trial to my Wedding Day, it was nothing but ease, stress free and perfection. They listen to what you wanted for your look and provided great feedback. I had a very large bridal party getting their hair and makeup done, in which Pink Comb was very well prepared in advanced with an organized schedule, something I didn't have to worry over! On my wedding day, everyone couldn't stop talking about how beautiful we all looked!! Pink Comb made my Wedding Day flawless! I highly recommend such passionate and talented group of ladies for any occasion!!

Profile Picture Steph, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

These ladies are exceptional! From the trial, to my big day I had all the confidence that I was going to have the exact look I was going for. They are extremely professional while warm and friendly. We had a great time the morning of the wedding sharing stories about their love lives as well! I highly recommend using Pink Comb for any big day coming up!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

I am so pleased I went with pink comb Michelle and her team are awesome ! These ladies know the business and are amazing at what they do! They are the sweetest too which is a great plus ! They had my whole bridal party looking Fabulous! Thank guys xoxox

Profile Picture Chelsea, 3/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved Pink Comb Studio! Alexis and Alysha did an amazing job. All of my girls looked wonderful and I was so happy with everything that they did for me! They were affordable, accommodating, friendly, and professional!

Profile Picture Jillian, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Marena (hair) and Chad (makeup) were outstanding! We had fun getting ready and they helped to make sure we were all comfortable while looking our best. Marina made sure all of our hair was absolutely perfect before leaving, and Chad took one final look at everyone's makeup before packing up. My hair looked great at the end of the night, even though a few curls fell out of my undo from dancing too hard, and my makeup looked like it had just been done an hour before bed, even though it had been over 12 hours! All of my bridesmaids were beautiful and I couldn't say thank you enough to Pink Comb Studio for making my wedding day so easy and beautiful.

Profile Picture Maryellen, 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

From my trial to my wedding day, I was beyond pleased with Pink Comb's expertise and professionalism. I was unsure how I'd be able to achieve the hairstyle I wanted since my natural hair color is rare and thin. Michelle was able to find extensions that matched my hair perfectly and styled it exactly how I wanted it by just showing her a few pictures. Michelle along with Marena, Lacey, and Renee did hair and makeup for myself as well as my 7 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. Everyone LOVED their services and was impressed that their hair and makeup stayed perfectly for the entire night! I highly recommend Pink Comb to anyone who wants a stress free, professional, and organized beauty experience – they are the best!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Our wedding was August 12, 2016 and I used the Pink Comb Studio for hair and makeup for myself and the bridal party. They were recommended to me from a friend and I was immediately impressed with them. The owner, Michelle, is very easy to work with and Kerri (hair) and Chelsea (makeup) are amazing artists! I loved their work at the hair trial in the spring and I purchased extensions through them. They did such an amazing job that our hair and makeup lasted the entire wedding day-even through 100 degree temperatures with 95% humidity! The bridal party was impressed at how long lasting the makeup was and that their curls stayed in throughout the day despite taking pictures in the heat! Kerri & Chelsea are very nice, down to earth people and very easy to work with. They were prompt the day of the wedding and got everyone done and ready a little earlier than scheduled. I can't say enough great things about them. I plan on continuing to use their services for other events and for personal needs, such as hair color. If you want your hair to be perfect and your bridal party to look amazing, go with The Pink Comb in Westfield!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/12/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Licensed, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Hair Coloring, Hair Extensions, Haircuts, Updos/Styling
4.7

Pink Comb knows what they are doing!! Everyone in my bridal party looked great, and I looked EXACTLY the way I wanted to on my wedding day. My hair and makeup did not budge. I opted for airbrush, and my makeup looked as good in the photos at the end of my wedding as it did in the beginning! I was very skeptical that two artists could do hair and makeup for 1 bride, 6 BMs and 1 MOB in the timeframe they proposed, but they did it with time to spare. However, in the interests of being totally candid, I did feel like they rushed a bit to get to their next wedding. They were contracted to stay until 12:30 to do touchups, and they were finished around 11:30. We ended up having to repin hair and touch things up ourselves. In fairness though, I did not tell them they had to stay. The only reason I deducted a star is that it is very difficult to get a trial appointment with them, and they have a very particular set of rules. However, the rules are probably what makes them operate as flawlessly as they do! Overall it was a stress-free getting ready experience, we were ready on-time, and EVERYONE looked beautiful!!!!

Profile Picture User7119140, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly recommend Pink Comb Studio for your wedding! My co-worker recommended Pink Comb because she used them for her own wedding. When I called to schedule my trial I specifically stated how I have mono-lids. Michelle was very accommodating. I went for a trial with Kelly who was fantastic! She was very professional and restated if there was anything I didn't like to please tell her.
The day of my wedding Kelly and Chad were FANTASTIC! Kelly did my mother's makeup and she was raving about how well it came out. (Especially 2 weeks after just having eye surgery) Kelly was very reassuring and made sure that we all felt comfortable. Chad was a quick worker and made my bridesmaids so beautiful!
I would highly recommend Pink Comb Studio to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarafina, 8/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Choosing Pink Comb was probably the easiest choice I made (second to saying yes to my husband, of course!). Michelle is incredibly professional and ensured the perfect day for my bridesmaids and me for hair and make-up. The day of the wedding, I was completely at ease and we even finished ahead of schedule, which apparently never happens!! Michelle, Chelsea, and Alysha ensured my girls and I had a seamless time getting ready which was definitely the case. They moved quickly and efficiently. I'm so glad we went with Pink Comb!! And I have since referred two bride friends to Pink Comb for 2017 weddings. They were as impressed as I was at their trials and I know they will have the same amazing experience on their wedding day!

Profile Picture Erica, 8/5/16, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes

Pink Comb provided hair and make up for myself (bride), 5 bridesmaids, and hair for our flower girl. First off, all the planning and asking/answering questions was flawless, Michelle was absolutely amazing to work and coordinate with, as well as extremely sweet and friendly. She was so responsive and flexible with me! My trial went extremely well, Lacey is absolutely amazing and also very friendly and fun to talk with during the trial. The day of the wedding, Lacey and Kerri were on time and totally ready to go! They are both phenomenal at what they do. They did exactly what we wanted them to, offering suggestions and asking for pictures to be sure they knew what the girls wanted. I felt absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day, as did my girls. Our hair and make up looked amazing all through the day and night. I really couldn't be happier with Pink Comb, I highly recommend them and will absolutely use their services again in the future!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle and her team truly saved the day after I had a terrible experience with another unresponsive salon. Michelle was so friendly and helpful in setting up my hair trial and arranging plans for my wedding date. Lacey and Alysha came to do everyone's hair and were excellent. And they got 8 women (5 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and the bride) done not just on time, but a half hour early! They made my wedding day stress free and I cannot recommend them enough.

Profile Picture Hillary, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

From the moment when I emailed Michele, she was responsive and flexible. I had to change my trial date, and she gave me many options that would fit my schedule. She set up the time schedule for the day of, and I didn't have to think of anything (just what a busy bride needs). Kerri worked with me on my trial and she listened to what I wanted and created a beautiful hair style. Angela did my make up trial, and she knew exactly what to do. I walked out of there feeling confident that my wedding day would be perfect. On the day of the wedding, hair and make up was done at our hotel and the girls arrived on time and they were professional the entire time. Kerri and Alysha came to do our hair. With 11 girls (including me) needing hair to be done, they worked quickly and created styles that looked amazing! They were even completed ahead of schedule! My girls (and mom) were amazed at their quick and stunning hair styles. There is nothing like seeing a smile on your bridesmaids faces. There have been many times in the past where my friends have had their hair done and ended up hating their hair, this was NOT one of those times. Angela was there to do our makeup. She also worked quickly and listened to what everyone wanted (she even remembered what I wanted). She was flexible when people wanted changes, and she made everyone feel beautiful. I received comments at the end of my wedding night about how wonderful my hair and make up looked after a full day. THANK YOU so much for making me feel incredible on such an important day. I would recommend the Pink Comb Salon to anyone, and I can't wait to use them again! :)

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I could not be happier that I chose Pink Comb Studio for my wedding day. The owner, Michelle, is professional, extremely organized, accommodating and her team is OUTSTANDING. I knew I was in good hands from the moment Lacey did my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot. Having only met me a few moments before, she was able to capture the exact look that I was going for and the pictures were amazing. The day of my wedding I used Pink Comb for my hair and makeup as well as for my mother in law, aunt and bridal party. Lacey, Kelly and Alysha were on time and already set up before we even got there. They had 10 people to take care of in a short time and they were able to do so without anyone feeling rushed or shortchanged all the while with smiles on their faces! We had so much fun getting ready with these ladies and every single one of us was thrilled with the results! Lacey helped make me feel so confident and beautiful on one of the most important days of my life and for that I will be forever grateful! This team is the BEST!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Pink Comb did an amazing job! I had 12 bridesmaids, 3 mothers and myself to get ready and they did it in 4 hours! I have never felt more beautiful in my life!. I highly recommend Pink Comb!

Profile Picture User6951268, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Pink Comb is the best of the best. Lacey, Alysha and Val did such an amazing job at my wedding May 21st. The girls had just 3 hours to get 12 people done and they did it with such ease, I had no stress! Lacey made me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day and I can't thank her enough. My girls were so happy with Alysha and Val they got Pink Comb's info for their weddings next year. Everyone was raving about how great the experience was! They worked with me to schedule my trial on a Saturday because that's the only day my schedule allowed for, which was so helpful. They were so organized from start to finish. They gave me a timeline to get all the girls done and they didn't worry me with anything that day. Truly appreciate the professionalism and would recommend anyone to go with Pink Comb!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/21/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

After a disastrous hair and makeup trial in Central NJ/NJ Shore Area, I asked for recommendations for travelling artists from friends a little further north in NJ, and Pink Comb came highly recommended. I booked an appointment through Michelle with Kerri for my hair trial only three months before my wedding, and they were extremely accommodating. Michelle also informed me that the available makeup artist for my big day in early May was out on maternity leave, and I could tentatively book her and do a trial last minute.
I was nerve wracked after my previous experience, but was eased into a happy calm morning when I met Kerri and she saw the pictures from my prior experience and we had a really good laugh. I showed her pictures of what I wanted after expressing what I didn’t want, and she went to work. 45 minutes later I felt glamorous, and we discussed little tweaks and ideas, she took notes and pictures to refer to for the big day, and I booked her on the spot and snatched up Chelsea for makeup too (I figured that there was no way a service employing someone this good would have a bad makeup artist).
Two weeks before my wedding, I met with Chelsea and we had an equally amazing makeup run. She really understood the look I was going for, we took pictures, and started to get excited for the big day.
On the day of the wedding, both women were on time, and despite some skepticism on the timeline from my MOH everyone was ready early! Both Chelsea and Kerri were prepared, worked quickly, and really helped me feel glamorous. We changed a few little things last minute and I couldn’t have been happier with my very “old Hollywood glam” waves and bold lips. I could not have been happier!
The women that I had the pleasure of hiring through Pink Comb made me not only look amazing but feel beautiful. Thank you Michelle for having such awesome people on staff, and thank you again Kerri and Chelsea! I would recommend you to anyone for anything a thousand times over!

Profile Picture Brittney, 5/6/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes

I can not thank the Pink Comb Team enough for the amazing job they did for my wedding. I was absolutely in love with my hair and makeup!! Alysha and Chad did exactly what I wanted :) I had a big bridal party 9 girls including me, plus both Moms. Chad, Alysha and Lacey were awesome. They were professional, organized, and fun. They helped make my day so special. I honestly didn't have a worry at all thanks to Michelle who organized and set up everything from day one! I would recommend Pink Comb for any event you want to look gorgeous all night :)

Thanks again xoxo Theresa

Profile Picture Theresa, 4/29/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I researched and got price quotes from 7 different hair/makeup companies before going with Pink Comb, and I am so happy that I did! After seeing someone I knew featured on the Pink Comb gallery and hearing her glowing review, I was more than convinced to book with them. I also really wanted to work with one company that did both hair AND makeup. We had Angela for makeup and Kerri for hair and they both did a fantastic job. From the beginning, Michelle let me know that she couldn’t make my wedding date, but reading all the online reviews reassured me that anyone on Michelle’s team was a great choice. My original hair/makeup trial was scheduled for the weekend of the big blizzard in NJ, and Michelle worked hard to get me a rescheduled date that was on a Saturday and worked with my schedule. As a person who never wears makeup, I was a little nervous for my trial, but Angela was reassuring and made me look natural and beautiful! She encouraged me to try lashes for the trial so I could make the most informed decision for the wedding day. It was a good decision because I ended up going with both lashes and airbrushed makeup for the wedding. I had to change into a traditional Vietnamese dress and hat for part of the wedding; Kerri worked magic with my hair so that it looked great with my white wedding dress and then my Vietnamese hat fit perfectly over my hair style. It’s been about a month since the wedding and I am loving every picture that reminds me how well my makeup and hair stayed all night! Angela and Kerri worked great with my bridesmaids and mothers. Michelle provided a detailed schedule of the day so I was able to give my bridesmaids and mothers a specific time to be down at the bridal suite. Angela and Kerri arrived right on time and actually finished with everyone (and me) ahead of schedule. This made the rest of our day extremely low-stress and we have so much appreciation for that.
I would highly recommend all of Pink Comb's services!

Profile Picture Truc-Lan, 4/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Licensed, Consultations, Hair, Makeup