Pink Box Desserts Reviews

11 | North Dartmouth, MA

11 Reviews for Pink Box Desserts

Reagan · Married on 11/03/2017

Our dessert table was a hit... So much so that I didn’t even get any of the French Macaroons I especially picked out for this day!!
    Tammy was so great to work with & my cake & dessert table were set up beautifully

Sent on 11/11/2017

Charlene · Married on 07/22/2017

Loved the variety of cupcakes, that we chose for our wedding guest , and the owner , was very helpful, in my tasting , with ideas, for our wedding.
    Also, had a small, cake , for us to take

Sent on 07/30/2017

Garrett · Married on 07/17/2016

Absolutely delicious desserts for our Welcome Dinner and the wedding cake was recommended as "the best I have ever tasted"... done with cannoli cream and a seaglass colored decoration... it was just beautiful and absolutely delicious! Tammy is easy to contact and is a true professional. Thank you for making the sweet part of the menu memorable, beautiful and worth every calorie!!! XOX

Sent on 08/26/2016

Jenna · Married on 05/14/2016

My mom and I met with Tammy for a tasting about 7 months before my wedding. We decided to go non traditntal and do cupcakes and cannolis (I have a large Italian family) as well as a small cake just for me and my husband to cut. We got to sample whatever cupcakes we wanted and we got a full explanation of all the flavors. It was truly hard to pick just 5 flavors. I also had told Tammy that because we are Italian, we were kind of picky with cannolis. Without hesitation, she let us sample the ricotta filling separately before filling two mini cannoli shells for us to sample. They were out of this world! The desserts were delivered to the venue in Newport without issue. I had more guests than I could count come up to me and ask where the cupcakes were from. I also was receiving text messages days after our wedding from guests telling me that thy couldn't stop thinking about the cupcakes. I would recommend Tammy to anyone!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/02/2016

We had a very unique wedding and they were so flexible! She really did take our idea and made it more complete. The cupcakes were so good and everyone loved them.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/03/2015

Delicious red velvet 3 tiered cake with cream cheese frosting layers covered in buttercream.
    Beautiful hand painted sugar flowers
    Wonderful service!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/19/2015

Not sure what's sweeter ... the dessert or the owner! Tammy was a pleasure to work with. She was patient as my wife and I sampled what seemed like 50 different cupcakes. The cupcakes were such a hit at the wedding, they were gone before I had a chance to have one! But Tammy came through and when we returned the display equipment, she had a few ready for me to take home so I wouldn't miss out completely! Would absolutely recommend her and Pink Box Desserts.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Caitlyn · Married on 06/20/2015

Our wedding cake from Pink Box Desserts tasted as wonderful as it looked. Tammy was great to work with!! We absolutely loved our cake, and the time that was taken to get to know us and our style so that the final product was just perfect.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Virginia · Married on 09/24/2016

I was planning my wedding in 5 months instead of the more usual 12 months. Tammy at Pink Box Desserts was very helpful from the second I contacted her. She let me know that they already had quite a few weddings on my same date, but that they would be more than willing to do something as long as I kept it simple. The price was right, she got it there without me having to think about it and it was beautiful. I definitely suggest using Pink Box Desserts for your wedding cake!

Sent on 11/11/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/23/2016

Pink Box Desserts made a groom's cake for my fiance for our rehearsal dinner and I was so impressed with how easy the booking was. I sent pictures of what I was thinking of and immediately received a call back with a plan. The whole planning process took about 20 minutes in total, I was able to pay over the phone, and was able to have my in-laws pick up the cake the day of to complete the surprise. My (now) husband was SHOCKED and was absolutely over the moon. The cake looked awesome and tasted even better. Everyone couldn't stop talking about how delicious the cake was and how cool the design looked!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Natasha · Married on 09/09/2017

What a hit our dessert table was, THANKS to Tammy and her team at Pink Box Desserts. I always knew I wanted a dessert table instead of a cake, but didn't know exactly what I wanted or what it would really look like. Tammy helped incredibly. I do not live close to her shop, so she kindly met me 1/2 way for a consultation. The sweetest part was all the treats she brought for me to taste test YUM! From that moment, I knew I would be working with Tammy for my wedding. I wanted so many different things, and Tammy was great about suggesting quantities and selections. I changed my mind quite a few times, but Tammy was great about working with me. She never pushed or made me order anything more than what I wanted, she actually helps you to try and save money. The end result was not only beautifully set up, but incredibly delicious! The majority of treats (cannolis, macaroons, cake pops, cheesecake bites, smores bites, cookies, raspberry puff bites and more) were eaten long before I could get my hands on much. We were able to rent a lot of her displays to help transform the table into a focal point. She also incorporated some of my jars and a dessert bar sign as well for extra touches! Aside from our great dessert table, I asked for a custom grooms cake for our rehearsal dinner - this cake was AWESOME! Tammy and her team made a golf themed cake that was a huge hit! My husband LOVED it as did our guests! Tammy and her team did a great job and brought my dessert table to life - Thank you Pink Box Desserts!

Sent on 11/07/2017