Piney Branch Golf Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Jennifer
    Jennifer W. Getting married on 03/01/2023

Wonderful all around!

As a guest, I was highly impressed with everything. The location, food and service was fantastic. Being in the middle of a pandemic, I was pleased with the masks on policy to help make a special day for the couple a safe day as well.
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 12/04/2021

Piney Branch was perfect for our reception!

We had a great reception at Piney Branch! We were able to have the cocktail hour outside in the heated pavilion, and we were able to use the fire pit as well. The food was great, except the chicken was a little dry the night of the wedding. Emily was so helpful with all of my questions and always provided timely responses to my emails. I highly recommend Piney Branch as a wedding venue!
  • Joshua
    Joshua M. Married on 09/17/2021

Mr. Husband

Everything was amazing. Emily was incredible and made the experience perfect for us. If we could have a wedding every day this is the spot to do it. Thank you so much Emily and Piney Branch Golf Club staff.
  • Leah
    Leah H. Married on 08/21/2021

Piney Branch and its team are AMAZING

We had the most amazing and stress-free experience with Piney Branch. Emily, the events director, is FABULOUS! She took care of everything and ensured the process was smooth and enjoyable. Our wedding was a huge success thanks to Piney Branch, Emily, and the team. We recommend Piney Branch to anyone looking for an all-inclusive and A+ wedding experience.
  • Es
    Es Married on 05/01/2021

Highly recommend!

We feel so lucky to have had our wedding at Piney Branch! The entire experience from beginning to end was everything we could have hoped for & more. Emily is an amazing coordinator & we felt like we were in such great hands! The food is amazing, the setting is beautiful, & the staff makes sure your wedding day is as stress-free as possible. I highly recommend having your wedding at Piney Branch!
  • Emily
    Emily S. Married on 04/25/2021

Wish I had booked this venue!

I want to start off by saying that I didn’t book with this venue but I wish I had! We booked another venue and they treated us extremely poorly once COVID hit. I started reaching out to other venues and Emily was so kind and professional! She had empathy for our situation, explained all of the guidelines and how they could work with us to still make our day what we dreamed of! Unfortunately, our original venue wouldn’t refund us and we had already paid in full, so we decided to suck it up and stick with them but if I could do it all over again, I would have chosen Piney Branch in a heartbeat. Thank you, Emily for all of your help, suggestions and guidance!
    Samantha B. Married on 04/10/2021

LOVE Piney Branch!!

We got married this past April at Piney branch golf club and it was truly magical! The venue itself is gorgeous! The golf course provides SO MANY OPTIONS for wedding photographs, engagement portraits, where to have the ceremony, and so on. The beauty of the course was honestly our favorite part, made for some truly stunning photos.

Also, this venue is a caterer/venue combo which makes organizing the event 10x easier as well as much more affordable than most places. Having the food and location all in one truly made the wedding planning a lot smoother. The food was very good too. We did a duet pair of steak medallions with the crab cake and it was good!

The Venue is very large and accommodating. It fits up to about 200/250 guests, but since we got married during the pandemic we only had about 75. Having such a large space allowed us to spread guests out safely. There is also a spacious bridal suite, a small grooms suite, and a lovely pavilion where you can have your ceremony. The venue allows you to pick and choose addons to make your day special (reasonably priced too). We chose to purchase lunch during the 'getting ready' time and had champagne and sandwiches sent to the bridal suite! I can not stress enough how much easier it is to be able to have this option from the venue, rather than trying to coordinate this with an outside caterer. The Pavilion was a lovely spot for our ceremony, if you choose this vendor, we recommend the pavilion for your ceremony!

Finally, The wedding/event coordinator for our wedding was Emily and she was essential in making sure our day went by without a hitch. Emily is very prompt, friendly and professional with all communication (which you need during this busy planning process!). She also has great experience with weddings, i felt like every time i had a question or needed a suggestion she had so much helpful insight (I pretty much used all her recommendations lol)!!

This is a stress-free, spacious and beautiful spot- we highly recommend!
    Beth T. Married on 11/14/2020

Very happy!

My daughter got married at Piney Branch this past fall and we had a WONDERFUL experience! Emily helped us along the way, and always had the information we were looking for. The staff, food, and atmosphere were all great! We will certainly be recommending Piney Branch to all our friends!
    Marlena Married on 08/24/2020

Amazing Venue!

Our wedding day was perfect! Emily was easily reachable and so helpful and creative! She took the stress away and made the evening run smoothly. The grounds are absolutely beautiful! We picked the best place to have our wedding!
    Brooke S. Married on 04/25/2020

Supportive

It’s not easy when a Corona bride has to change venues last minute, but Piney made it SO easy and I’m so grateful we were able to have our reception there :) Couldn’t have been better — food, atmosphere, personability, etc!

Piney Branch Golf Club's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Brooke!! We are so happy we could help make your special day happen :)
  • Holly
    Holly S. Married on 04/25/2020

Beautiful!

When the pandemic forced us to change the date and venue of my daughter's wedding/reception in order to fulfill the many "corona virus" restrictions, Piney Branch worked with us and the end result was the absolute perfect wedding celebration! The venue was beautiful, both inside with the large wall of windows overlooking pretty trees and rolling green hills, and the gorgeous outdoor pavilion and patio area landscaped with colorful flowers. The staff could not have been nicer or more accommodating. Everyone from the manager, to the chef, to the servers were so friendly and ready to help in any way possible to make this day a perfect day... and they succeeded. I highly recommend Piney Branch for anyone looking for a wedding venue!
    Lizzy H. Married on 11/23/2019

Our day was perfect!

The team at Piney Branch was very easy work with throughout our planning process. They were extremely helpful with any questions we had along the way, even questions as silly as where we should get our marriage license! It was calling for rain on our big day the entire week before our wedding and we were given great flexibility in choosing when to pull the plug on an outdoor cocktail hour. Our day was perfect, the team was perfect, the crab cake was raved about by every guest! You will not regret choosing to have your big day with the team at Piney Branch!
    Paul Married on 11/09/2019

Excellent service, friendly staff, great timeis guaranteed!

For the entire year of planning and preparation Meghan Reichly and the staff at Piney Brook helped out in every way we needed, and made sure to help guide us to the best decisions. The wedding itself was very near perfect, with many of our guests saying it was the best wedding that had ever been to. The bar tender for our reception (who's name I forget, apologies), was wonderful-keeping a friendly face and manner no matter how many were waiting, and made each guest feel special. The food was superb, delivered with fast service, everything hot, and prepared with an eye to quality. The chef (who's name I also forgot, apologies again), did a great job.
    All in all a beautiful venue, a professional caring staff and great food and drink made for a truly wonderful day for the bride and groom, and everyone who attended.
  • Emily
    Emily P. Married on 10/19/2019

Organized, Amazing Food, Beautiful Venue

Best decision we made choosing this venue!
  • Tynekia
    Tynekia G. Married on 10/11/2019

Great Venue!

The venue was beautiful and great. They changed managers during our time as clients; however, the new manager stepped right up. They were accommodating and really worked to make our big day a success. I am more than pleased with our choice of venue!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Venue and Service!

We had our wedding in September 2019, and the grounds at Piney Branch were the PERFECT backdrop for our special day! Aside from being a beautiful venue, the staff at Piney Branch are superb, and they really helped our day go without a hitch!

Meghan was our coordinator at Piney Branch, and she was a dream to work with. She’s organized, creative, and is always willing to answer your questions (no matter how many there are!) She coordinated with all the vendors and everything went smoothly from the florist to the DJ. She even helped with setting up the reception room on the day of. Meghan made sure everyone was at the correct place at the correct time, and even accompanied us during photos to give our photographers ideas of where to take the best photos. I truly believe every wedding needs a Meghan. Without her, things wouldn’t have gone as smoothly!

Our guests raved about the food, the organization, and the quality of service the staff provided! The staff was attentive and made sure our guests were taken care of. Our dinner was buffet style, and we were able to provide them a list of guests with mobility problems and they brought their plates to them which was very much appreciated. On the same note, we also loved that Piney Branch is on one level which made it very easy for our elderly guests to get around.

We had a lot of little things and changes come up last minute, and Meghan was able to be flexible and help us figure out a solution! It almost sounds cheesy, but it really did feel like anything was possible at Piney Branch!

P.S. We highly recommend lighting the fire pit outside as it was a huge hit with our guests!
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 08/24/2019

My wedding day was perfect!

My wedding went absolutely flawless. Thank you SO much to Emily and Marcey for making sure everything went well, especially since last minute the original coordinator was out and unable to attend for my wedding or rehearsal. I was honestly expecting everything to go wrong, and my stress level was at an all time high, but they made sure it all went perfectly. I can’t thank them
    enough for everything they did. Im anxiously awaiting my photos from the best day.

Thanks Marcey and Emily for making my day flawless. I appreciate you more then you know.

Piney Branch Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kayla! We loved having you! We look forward to seeing you back next year for your anniversary dinner :)
    Ashleigh Married on 09/08/2018
    Absolutely perfect! I fell in love with Piney Branch as soon as I saw it online...to only confirm it when I visited. Rachel was great! She was very responsive and helpful the entire time. She made the ballroom look beautiful and made sure the day ran smoothly. It was raining the entire day, but luckily stopped for a time period to take pictures outside. The scenery is beautiful. I highly recommend!
    Susan Married on 07/07/2018
    Our wedding was everything I wanted and more! Rachel and the staff at Piney Branch were outstanding. They truly made my vision come to life! I especially enjoyed the ease of all the planning and the constant reassurance from Rachel that everything would go smoothly. Rachel was there every step of the way, down to day of set up and tear down! I can't thank her and the staff enough for all of their help. The food was absolutely incredible. Staff even made sure my husband and I had food in between the ceremony and reception! We had our very own plate of hor d'oeuvres waiting after photos. Every last detail of our wedding was taken care of by Rachel and her staff, if there was a problem on our wedding day, I still don't know about it. We truly had the best day and that is because of the incredible staff at Piney Branch! If you're looking for an amazing venue with incredible views for photographs, this is the place! We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! Thank you again Rachel and Piney Branch Staff!!
    Jodi Married on 05/05/2018
    Rachel, my daughter's wedding coordinator was on top of everything from our signing the contract to sending off my daughter and son-in-law at the end of the evening. I was able to talk and dance with our guests all night while she made sure everything went smoothly.
    We had the crab cakes and beef tenderloin. Both were outstanding. The bartenders and other waitstaff were great and gave special attention to the wedding party. My daughter told me it was the best wedding ever!!
    Michele Married on 04/21/2018
    We loved Piney Branch for our wedding! Super affordable, beautiful and accommodating. All the staff, from the bartenders, waiters, office staff and of course Rachel (the coordinator) were all so wonderful, pleasant and efficient. The venue had so much to offer from those sought after chiavari chairs, centerpiece extras to use and all these little things that add up-made things so less stressful. Food was excellent. All of our guests loved it and had a wonderful time which is really what it’s all about. Can’t go wrong with Piney Branch!
    Valerie Married on 03/24/2018
    I only have good things to say about Piney Branch and their event manager, Rachel. Every moment of service from the day we booked this venue to the day of our wedding was superb! We had a response to every e-mail we sent and question we asked almost instantly and were never made to feel like a burden when we made last minute changes. The food was delicious, venue beautiful, service out of this world - hosting our wedding at Piney Branch was the best decision we made!
    Kendyll Married on 03/10/2018
    Piney Branch Golf course has everything- there were a variety of ceremony locations, ranging from uncovered outdoor, covered outdoor, or indoor locations. The coordinator there, Rachel, is so helpful and on top of things, and she was such a lifesaver when it came to helping us plan for the big day! Everything was scheduled and on time and running smoothly thanks to her detailed timelines and attention to every little thing. The golf course itself is a gorgeous landscape with plenty of options for photography. By booking Piney Branch, we crossed off Ceremony, Reception, Catering, and Coordinator choices all in one! Like an amazing 4 for 1 deal... you can't beat it!
    Suzanne Married on 09/24/2017
    Piney Branch was Amazing! Our wedding day was beautiful and ran like a well oiled machine thanks to our amazing vendors and the professionalism of the Piney Branch Staff. Rachel went above and beyond for us. We had a few unique request (ie. having a orchestra trio) that were all accommodated. The building is set up perfectly for handicap accessibly and the general flow of a wedding. The staff are well trained, knowledgeable, professional and polite. The food was wonderful and well tended, as we had a buffet; and the cake cutting service was a plus. It is a beautifully maintained building and ground with many great picture spots no matter what time of year. Wonderful and Fabulous!!! We cannot thank them enough.