Piney Branch Golf Club Reviews

81 Reviews for Piney Branch Golf Club

• Jennifer

Jennifer W. · Getting married on 03/01/2023

Wonderful all around!

As a guest, I was highly impressed with everything. The location, food and service was fantastic. Being in the middle of a pandemic, I was pleased with the masks on policy to help make a special day for the couple a safe day as well.

Sent on 01/27/2021
  • Emily

Emily S. · Getting married on 04/25/2021

Wish I had booked this venue!

I want to start off by saying that I didn’t book with this venue but I wish I had! We booked another venue and they treated us extremely poorly once COVID hit. I started reaching out to other venues and Emily was so kind and professional! She had empathy for our situation, explained all of the guidelines and how they could work with us to still make our day what we dreamed of! Unfortunately, our original venue wouldn’t refund us and we had already paid in full, so we decided to suck it up and stick with them but if I could do it all over again, I would have chosen Piney Branch in a heartbeat. Thank you, Emily for all of your help, suggestions and guidance!

Sent on 01/27/2021

Beth T. · Married on 11/14/2020

Very happy!

My daughter got married at Piney Branch this past fall and we had a WONDERFUL experience! Emily helped us along the way, and always had the information we were looking for. The staff, food, and atmosphere were all great! We will certainly be recommending Piney Branch to all our friends!

Sent on 01/28/2021

Lizzy H. · Married on 11/11/2020

Our day was perfect!

The team at Piney Branch was very easy work with throughout our planning process. They were extremely helpful with any questions we had along the way, even questions as silly as where we should get our marriage license! It was calling for rain on our big day the entire week before our wedding and we were given great flexibility in choosing when to pull the plug on an outdoor cocktail hour. Our day was perfect, the team was perfect, the crab cake was raved about by every guest! You will not regret choosing to have your big day with the team at Piney Branch!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Brooke S. · Married on 04/25/2020

Supportive

It’s not easy when a Corona bride has to change venues last minute, but Piney made it SO easy and I’m so grateful we were able to have our reception there :) Couldn’t have been better — food, atmosphere, personability, etc!

Sent on 08/12/2020

Piney Branch Golf Club's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Brooke!! We are so happy we could help make your special day happen :)
  • Holly

Holly S. · Married on 04/25/2020

Beautiful!

When the pandemic forced us to change the date and venue of my daughter's wedding/reception in order to fulfill the many "corona virus" restrictions, Piney Branch worked with us and the end result was the absolute perfect wedding celebration! The venue was beautiful, both inside with the large wall of windows overlooking pretty trees and rolling green hills, and the gorgeous outdoor pavilion and patio area landscaped with colorful flowers. The staff could not have been nicer or more accommodating. Everyone from the manager, to the chef, to the servers were so friendly and ready to help in any way possible to make this day a perfect day... and they succeeded. I highly recommend Piney Branch for anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Sent on 08/15/2020

Paul · Married on 11/09/2019

Excellent service, friendly staff, great timeis guaranteed!

For the entire year of planning and preparation Meghan Reichly and the staff at Piney Brook helped out in every way we needed, and made sure to help guide us to the best decisions. The wedding itself was very near perfect, with many of our guests saying it was the best wedding that had ever been to. The bar tender for our reception (who's name I forget, apologies), was wonderful-keeping a friendly face and manner no matter how many were waiting, and made each guest feel special. The food was superb, delivered with fast service, everything hot, and prepared with an eye to quality. The chef (who's name I also forgot, apologies again), did a great job.
    All in all a beautiful venue, a professional caring staff and great food and drink made for a truly wonderful day for the bride and groom, and everyone who attended.

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Emily

Emily P. · Married on 10/19/2019

Organized, Amazing Food, Beautiful Venue

Best decision we made choosing this venue!

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Tynekia

Tynekia G. · Married on 10/11/2019

Great Venue!

The venue was beautiful and great. They changed managers during our time as clients; however, the new manager stepped right up. They were accommodating and really worked to make our big day a success. I am more than pleased with our choice of venue!

Sent on 05/08/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Venue and Service!

We had our wedding in September 2019, and the grounds at Piney Branch were the PERFECT backdrop for our special day! Aside from being a beautiful venue, the staff at Piney Branch are superb, and they really helped our day go without a hitch!

Meghan was our coordinator at Piney Branch, and she was a dream to work with. She’s organized, creative, and is always willing to answer your questions (no matter how many there are!) She coordinated with all the vendors and everything went smoothly from the florist to the DJ. She even helped with setting up the reception room on the day of. Meghan made sure everyone was at the correct place at the correct time, and even accompanied us during photos to give our photographers ideas of where to take the best photos. I truly believe every wedding needs a Meghan. Without her, things wouldn’t have gone as smoothly!

Our guests raved about the food, the organization, and the quality of service the staff provided! The staff was attentive and made sure our guests were taken care of. Our dinner was buffet style, and we were able to provide them a list of guests with mobility problems and they brought their plates to them which was very much appreciated. On the same note, we also loved that Piney Branch is on one level which made it very easy for our elderly guests to get around.

We had a lot of little things and changes come up last minute, and Meghan was able to be flexible and help us figure out a solution! It almost sounds cheesy, but it really did feel like anything was possible at Piney Branch!

P.S. We highly recommend lighting the fire pit outside as it was a huge hit with our guests!

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 08/24/2019

My wedding day was perfect!

My wedding went absolutely flawless. Thank you SO much to Emily and Marcey for making sure everything went well, especially since last minute the original coordinator was out and unable to attend for my wedding or rehearsal. I was honestly expecting everything to go wrong, and my stress level was at an all time high, but they made sure it all went perfectly. I can’t thank them
    enough for everything they did. Im anxiously awaiting my photos from the best day.

Thanks Marcey and Emily for making my day flawless. I appreciate you more then you know.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Piney Branch Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kayla! We loved having you! We look forward to seeing you back next year for your anniversary dinner :)

Ashleigh · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely perfect! I fell in love with Piney Branch as soon as I saw it online...to only confirm it when I visited. Rachel was great! She was very responsive and helpful the entire time. She made the ballroom look beautiful and made sure the day ran smoothly. It was raining the entire day, but luckily stopped for a time period to take pictures outside. The scenery is beautiful. I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Susan · Married on 07/07/2018

Our wedding was everything I wanted and more! Rachel and the staff at Piney Branch were outstanding. They truly made my vision come to life! I especially enjoyed the ease of all the planning and the constant reassurance from Rachel that everything would go smoothly. Rachel was there every step of the way, down to day of set up and tear down! I can't thank her and the staff enough for all of their help. The food was absolutely incredible. Staff even made sure my husband and I had food in between the ceremony and reception! We had our very own plate of hor d'oeuvres waiting after photos. Every last detail of our wedding was taken care of by Rachel and her staff, if there was a problem on our wedding day, I still don't know about it. We truly had the best day and that is because of the incredible staff at Piney Branch! If you're looking for an amazing venue with incredible views for photographs, this is the place! We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! Thank you again Rachel and Piney Branch Staff!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Jodi · Married on 05/05/2018

Rachel, my daughter's wedding coordinator was on top of everything from our signing the contract to sending off my daughter and son-in-law at the end of the evening. I was able to talk and dance with our guests all night while she made sure everything went smoothly.
    We had the crab cakes and beef tenderloin. Both were outstanding. The bartenders and other waitstaff were great and gave special attention to the wedding party. My daughter told me it was the best wedding ever!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Michele · Married on 04/21/2018

We loved Piney Branch for our wedding! Super affordable, beautiful and accommodating. All the staff, from the bartenders, waiters, office staff and of course Rachel (the coordinator) were all so wonderful, pleasant and efficient. The venue had so much to offer from those sought after chiavari chairs, centerpiece extras to use and all these little things that add up-made things so less stressful. Food was excellent. All of our guests loved it and had a wonderful time which is really what it’s all about. Can’t go wrong with Piney Branch!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Valerie · Married on 03/24/2018

I only have good things to say about Piney Branch and their event manager, Rachel. Every moment of service from the day we booked this venue to the day of our wedding was superb! We had a response to every e-mail we sent and question we asked almost instantly and were never made to feel like a burden when we made last minute changes. The food was delicious, venue beautiful, service out of this world - hosting our wedding at Piney Branch was the best decision we made!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Kendyll · Married on 03/10/2018

Piney Branch Golf course has everything- there were a variety of ceremony locations, ranging from uncovered outdoor, covered outdoor, or indoor locations. The coordinator there, Rachel, is so helpful and on top of things, and she was such a lifesaver when it came to helping us plan for the big day! Everything was scheduled and on time and running smoothly thanks to her detailed timelines and attention to every little thing. The golf course itself is a gorgeous landscape with plenty of options for photography. By booking Piney Branch, we crossed off Ceremony, Reception, Catering, and Coordinator choices all in one! Like an amazing 4 for 1 deal... you can't beat it!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Suzanne · Married on 09/24/2017

Piney Branch was Amazing! Our wedding day was beautiful and ran like a well oiled machine thanks to our amazing vendors and the professionalism of the Piney Branch Staff. Rachel went above and beyond for us. We had a few unique request (ie. having a orchestra trio) that were all accommodated. The building is set up perfectly for handicap accessibly and the general flow of a wedding. The staff are well trained, knowledgeable, professional and polite. The food was wonderful and well tended, as we had a buffet; and the cake cutting service was a plus. It is a beautifully maintained building and ground with many great picture spots no matter what time of year. Wonderful and Fabulous!!! We cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Megan · Married on 09/23/2017

Piney Branch was so accommodating; we had to be Rachel’s most annoying clients, always changing our minds and making last minute decisions, but she always had a smile on her face and took care of everything. The venue is beautiful. The cost is reasonable. The food is amazing (we got complements all night from guests). The staff is very friendly and helpful. We couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/28/2017

My now husband and I had been looking for a venue for quite some time when I came across Piney Branch Golf Club. Needless to say, from beginning to end I was HIGHLY pleased. Rachel Clinton was so helpful. She worked with us beyond belief. Any time I had a question, which was a lot, I would shoot her an email and have a response by the end of the day. We had a guest list of over 250 people, over 200 showed up and that didn't seem to phase her. She kept everything on time and perfect. If anything went wrong, I still don't know about it. I am so thankful for her and all the work she did for us. She made it stress-free and easy! The place is gorgeous also! The scenery there is perfect for pictures! I HIGHLY recommend this place!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Torya · Married on 05/13/2017

Rachel and the staff of Piney Branch were wonderful to work with. The location is beautiful and the food was delicious. My guest are still talking about the great time they had. Rachel was very helpful with planning, making suggestions, and executing the day of events. We cannot say enough great things about Piney Branch. We loved it and highly recommend it!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Carol · Married on 05/12/2017

Dear Rachel,

I called a little over a week ago and spoke to Rose about my daughter, Courtney Dorsey's, wedding which took place at the golf course on May 12th. We can't believe it is almost 3 weeks since that memorable day. I called ,and I am now following up with an email, to thank you for being so instrumental in seeing that the wedding went smoothly. It turned out to be a blessed event for Courtney and Chris, as well as our families and guests. You were absolutely wonderful, Rachel, and you were extremely organized and tuned in to the needs of the bridal party and families. I am deeply appreciative for your role in the wedding and I have been "singing your praises" to family and friends. You are a true credit to Piney Branch as their events coordinator and planner. Thank you so very much for your valuable input and I hope you know how grateful we are for your guidance. I would not hesitate to have another event at Piney Branch if the need arose in the future. Please extend my humble thanks to the chef and cooks as well as the staff for the absolutely delicious food and friendliness towards all of us. Thank you again Rachel.
    Sincerely,
    Carol Dorsey

Sent on 06/15/2017

Rachel is great to work with and the staff was very professional! Highly recommended. Beautiful ceremony and reception spaces!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Jordan · Married on 10/22/2016

Piney Branch was a wonderful site for a wedding venue! I will start out by saying my husband and I live 6 hours away from where we were getting married (originally from MD but now live and work in NC). That being said, I was incredibly picky when it came to the venue because we had to rely heavily on the venue to be very flexible with our schedule being out of town. We started with Abby who was super helpful, professional, and accommodating. Our wedding was not until October 2016 but since December 2015 was the only time we were home for an extended period of time, we were able to schedule our tasting during then. In September 2016, Abby left and Rachel was her replacement. After our first meeting, I knew right away we were in WONDERFUL hands! Rachel reviewed our contract and clarified any questions that she had to make sure everything was going to go smoothly. Rachel answered every email and phone call immediately and was always able to answer all of our questions. The day before the wedding and the day of the wedding she was available and always there if I had a last minute question. She was professional and accommodating and I could not imagine a more perfect replacement for Abby. She truly made our day as smooth as possible and I have not one change to our day. Piney Branch is a wonderful space with an indoor and outdoor venue, there are spacious bridal party suites, and you have everything at your convenience. The entire staff were incredibly professional and helpful. Everything was set up perfectly. We have not stopped receiving complements on our venue. You cannot go wrong with Piney Branch!

Sent on 11/30/2016