Piney Branch Golf Club Reviews

Piney Branch Golf Club 6
Piney Branch Golf Club 7
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 08/24/2019

My wedding day was perfect!

My wedding went absolutely flawless. Thank you SO much to Emily and Marcey for making sure everything went well, especially since last minute the original coordinator was out and unable to attend for my wedding or rehearsal. I was honestly expecting everything to go wrong, and my stress level was at an all time high, but they made sure it all went perfectly. I can’t thank them
    enough for everything they did. Im anxiously awaiting my photos from the best day.

Thanks Marcey and Emily for making my day flawless. I appreciate you more then you know.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Piney Branch Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kayla! We loved having you! We look forward to seeing you back next year for your anniversary dinner :)

Ashleigh · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely perfect! I fell in love with Piney Branch as soon as I saw it online...to only confirm it when I visited. Rachel was great! She was very responsive and helpful the entire time. She made the ballroom look beautiful and made sure the day ran smoothly. It was raining the entire day, but luckily stopped for a time period to take pictures outside. The scenery is beautiful. I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Piney Branch Golf Club 12
    Piney Branch Golf Club 13
    Piney Branch Golf Club 14

Susan · Married on 07/07/2018

Our wedding was everything I wanted and more! Rachel and the staff at Piney Branch were outstanding. They truly made my vision come to life! I especially enjoyed the ease of all the planning and the constant reassurance from Rachel that everything would go smoothly. Rachel was there every step of the way, down to day of set up and tear down! I can't thank her and the staff enough for all of their help. The food was absolutely incredible. Staff even made sure my husband and I had food in between the ceremony and reception! We had our very own plate of hor d'oeuvres waiting after photos. Every last detail of our wedding was taken care of by Rachel and her staff, if there was a problem on our wedding day, I still don't know about it. We truly had the best day and that is because of the incredible staff at Piney Branch! If you're looking for an amazing venue with incredible views for photographs, this is the place! We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! Thank you again Rachel and Piney Branch Staff!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Jodi · Married on 05/05/2018

Rachel, my daughter's wedding coordinator was on top of everything from our signing the contract to sending off my daughter and son-in-law at the end of the evening. I was able to talk and dance with our guests all night while she made sure everything went smoothly.
    We had the crab cakes and beef tenderloin. Both were outstanding. The bartenders and other waitstaff were great and gave special attention to the wedding party. My daughter told me it was the best wedding ever!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Michele · Married on 04/21/2018

We loved Piney Branch for our wedding! Super affordable, beautiful and accommodating. All the staff, from the bartenders, waiters, office staff and of course Rachel (the coordinator) were all so wonderful, pleasant and efficient. The venue had so much to offer from those sought after chiavari chairs, centerpiece extras to use and all these little things that add up-made things so less stressful. Food was excellent. All of our guests loved it and had a wonderful time which is really what it’s all about. Can’t go wrong with Piney Branch!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Valerie · Married on 03/24/2018

I only have good things to say about Piney Branch and their event manager, Rachel. Every moment of service from the day we booked this venue to the day of our wedding was superb! We had a response to every e-mail we sent and question we asked almost instantly and were never made to feel like a burden when we made last minute changes. The food was delicious, venue beautiful, service out of this world - hosting our wedding at Piney Branch was the best decision we made!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Kendyll · Married on 03/10/2018

Piney Branch Golf course has everything- there were a variety of ceremony locations, ranging from uncovered outdoor, covered outdoor, or indoor locations. The coordinator there, Rachel, is so helpful and on top of things, and she was such a lifesaver when it came to helping us plan for the big day! Everything was scheduled and on time and running smoothly thanks to her detailed timelines and attention to every little thing. The golf course itself is a gorgeous landscape with plenty of options for photography. By booking Piney Branch, we crossed off Ceremony, Reception, Catering, and Coordinator choices all in one! Like an amazing 4 for 1 deal... you can't beat it!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Suzanne · Married on 09/24/2017

Piney Branch was Amazing! Our wedding day was beautiful and ran like a well oiled machine thanks to our amazing vendors and the professionalism of the Piney Branch Staff. Rachel went above and beyond for us. We had a few unique request (ie. having a orchestra trio) that were all accommodated. The building is set up perfectly for handicap accessibly and the general flow of a wedding. The staff are well trained, knowledgeable, professional and polite. The food was wonderful and well tended, as we had a buffet; and the cake cutting service was a plus. It is a beautifully maintained building and ground with many great picture spots no matter what time of year. Wonderful and Fabulous!!! We cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Megan · Married on 09/23/2017

Piney Branch was so accommodating; we had to be Rachel’s most annoying clients, always changing our minds and making last minute decisions, but she always had a smile on her face and took care of everything. The venue is beautiful. The cost is reasonable. The food is amazing (we got complements all night from guests). The staff is very friendly and helpful. We couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/28/2017

My now husband and I had been looking for a venue for quite some time when I came across Piney Branch Golf Club. Needless to say, from beginning to end I was HIGHLY pleased. Rachel Clinton was so helpful. She worked with us beyond belief. Any time I had a question, which was a lot, I would shoot her an email and have a response by the end of the day. We had a guest list of over 250 people, over 200 showed up and that didn't seem to phase her. She kept everything on time and perfect. If anything went wrong, I still don't know about it. I am so thankful for her and all the work she did for us. She made it stress-free and easy! The place is gorgeous also! The scenery there is perfect for pictures! I HIGHLY recommend this place!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Torya · Married on 05/13/2017

Rachel and the staff of Piney Branch were wonderful to work with. The location is beautiful and the food was delicious. My guest are still talking about the great time they had. Rachel was very helpful with planning, making suggestions, and executing the day of events. We cannot say enough great things about Piney Branch. We loved it and highly recommend it!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Carol · Married on 05/12/2017

Dear Rachel,

I called a little over a week ago and spoke to Rose about my daughter, Courtney Dorsey's, wedding which took place at the golf course on May 12th. We can't believe it is almost 3 weeks since that memorable day. I called ,and I am now following up with an email, to thank you for being so instrumental in seeing that the wedding went smoothly. It turned out to be a blessed event for Courtney and Chris, as well as our families and guests. You were absolutely wonderful, Rachel, and you were extremely organized and tuned in to the needs of the bridal party and families. I am deeply appreciative for your role in the wedding and I have been "singing your praises" to family and friends. You are a true credit to Piney Branch as their events coordinator and planner. Thank you so very much for your valuable input and I hope you know how grateful we are for your guidance. I would not hesitate to have another event at Piney Branch if the need arose in the future. Please extend my humble thanks to the chef and cooks as well as the staff for the absolutely delicious food and friendliness towards all of us. Thank you again Rachel.
    Sincerely,
    Carol Dorsey

Sent on 06/15/2017

Rachel is great to work with and the staff was very professional! Highly recommended. Beautiful ceremony and reception spaces!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Jordan · Married on 10/22/2016

Piney Branch was a wonderful site for a wedding venue! I will start out by saying my husband and I live 6 hours away from where we were getting married (originally from MD but now live and work in NC). That being said, I was incredibly picky when it came to the venue because we had to rely heavily on the venue to be very flexible with our schedule being out of town. We started with Abby who was super helpful, professional, and accommodating. Our wedding was not until October 2016 but since December 2015 was the only time we were home for an extended period of time, we were able to schedule our tasting during then. In September 2016, Abby left and Rachel was her replacement. After our first meeting, I knew right away we were in WONDERFUL hands! Rachel reviewed our contract and clarified any questions that she had to make sure everything was going to go smoothly. Rachel answered every email and phone call immediately and was always able to answer all of our questions. The day before the wedding and the day of the wedding she was available and always there if I had a last minute question. She was professional and accommodating and I could not imagine a more perfect replacement for Abby. She truly made our day as smooth as possible and I have not one change to our day. Piney Branch is a wonderful space with an indoor and outdoor venue, there are spacious bridal party suites, and you have everything at your convenience. The entire staff were incredibly professional and helpful. Everything was set up perfectly. We have not stopped receiving complements on our venue. You cannot go wrong with Piney Branch!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Julia · Married on 10/01/2016

There are no words I can use to express how PERFECT everything was at Piney Branch. Our 3/5/16 wedding was gorgeous and so stress-free thanks to Abby Tate (their AMAZING wedding coordinator) and the entire Piney Branch staff. Every detail - from their beautiful grounds and gorgeous ballroom to the large dance floor and delicious catering - was incredible. We have not stopped receiving compliments, and we are so pleased with how everything turned out. Piney Branch golf club is willing to work with you and give you plenty of support to create the day of your dreams. Abby, in particular, responds to emails at all hours and is always willing to do whatever it takes to make your day just as you envisioned. I cannot recommend this venue enough. Their all inclusive packages (including food, bar, and dessert) is an amazing value and the convenience of having one vendor in charge of so much really helps to simplify the planning process. WE LOVE PINEY BRANCH GOLF CLUB!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Kayla · Married on 09/03/2016

So so happy we went with piney branch for our wedding reception!! Abby & her team are absolutely amazing. I want to especially thank Abby for being there every step of the way. She is so kind, professional, and always promptly responded to my calls and emails. She even ordered different chairs for me the DAY BEFORE my wedding because I changed my mind last minute. Her crew had the new chairs in and set up in less than 12 hours! the evening went so smoothly and everyone had a great time. Food was delicious and staff was so friendly! Thanks again, Piney Branch. Will definitely be recommending you to others!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Molly · Married on 07/31/2016

We recently had our wedding at Piney Branch and had an absolutely perfect experience! We felt like all we had to do was show up. They handled everything and were so attentive and responsive in all of the communication leading up to the wedding as well as on the day. Abby our coordinator could not have been more amazing. Our day went so smoothly and was completely stress free! The food at our reception was awesome, the pavilion was perfect, the ballroom was perfect and the grounds made for stunning outdoor pictures. I can not recommend this venue highly enough to anyone looking for the perfect spot for an elegant, simple and completely stress free wedding:)

Sent on 08/23/2016

Lauri · Married on 07/01/2016

This place was absolutely perfect. Abby was helpful, friendly, professional, available, everything we needed! The event went off without a hitch. She and the staff there could not have provided better service. I got to enjoy my daughter's wedding without having to worry about anything. She took care of it all. I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 07/09/2016

Claire · Married on 07/01/2016

Piney Branch was the perfect wedding venue! I loved everything about getting married here. First of all, the wedding coordinator, Abby Tate, was absolutely incredible. She was responsive, professional, and extremely helpful! We had the ceremony under the pavilion, had cocktail hour out on the patio, and held the reception inside in the ballroom. I loved that everything happened at one venue, yet it felt so spacious. The hors d'oeuvres, food, drinks, and dessert were all delicious, especially the crabcake! Our wedding was a huge success thanks to Abby and Piney Branch and I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Molly · Married on 10/17/2015

We could not have been happier with Piney Branch Golf Club. Our wedding turned out wonderful! When we first booked Piney Branch as our wedding venue last year, Dan was the coordinator. We really liked Dan but then in the early spring, Dan left and Abby became the new coordinator. We had actually worked with Abby when we were considering the Valley Mansion as our venue, so we already knew how great she was. The venue itself is beautiful, but the food and staff take it to a completely new level. Abby was really fabulous to work with. She is so kind and very helpful with some great ideas! She is quick to respond and will go out of her way to help. On our wedding day, Abby was by my side the entire time, keeping everything on schedule and making sure we had everything we needed. She even went outside for our pictures and fixed my dress and jewelry when needed! The rest of the staff at Piney Branch were great as well. Everyone is so nice and makes you feel special. Our bartenders, wait staff, etc. were all excellent.

The food they served was amazing and so delicious! We had chicken Chesapeake for our entrée, which everyone complimented was excellent. We did the spanakopita, mini cheesesteaks, and bacon-wrapped scallops (my favorite) for our passed hor devours. YUM!

Really, I cannot imagine having our wedding anywhere else. I would highly recommend Piney Branch!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Jill · Married on 10/10/2015

We had our wedding at Piney Branch two weeks ago. From the beginning Piney Branch was flexible, offered several options to accommodate our needs and remained professional and responsive throughout the entire process. It was nice to find an affordable venue that included a caterer and provided recommendations for other vendors (photographer, dj, etc.)
    We were extremely happy with the way things went on our wedding day. The staff was very attentive, the food was delicious and we received numerous compliments on the venue and food. Our day was perfect.
    We will certainly recommend Piney Branch to our friends in the future.

Sent on 10/20/2015

jennifer · Married on 06/20/2015

From the moment I called Piney Branch I knew I found a winner. Abby Tate is an amazing wedding coordinator there. I had to change my venue 4 months before the big day and Abby could not have been more helpful, calming, and professional. She went way above and beyond. The food was excellent, service professional and the staff very hard working and supportive. I would highly recommend this location. Everyone was extremely complimentary.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Kim · Married on 06/13/2015

We had our wedding reception at PBGC and absolutely loved everything about it! It is a gorgeous golf course and clubhouse and made for the best pictures. Abby was the coordinator and she literally thought of everything and more! One of the MANY things she did that day alone was when we were taking pictures out on the course and running behind schedule, she was very calm and simply called up to the club house to tell the DJ to extend the cocktail hour another 20 minutes. She also made sure that the ballroom looked gorgeous for us and that all of our little details that we put time and effort into showed up and were noticed. Not to mention all the time leading up to the wedding, if we sent her an e-mail with a question or idea, she responded sometimes within minutes and always gave honest and helpful responses. Let's not forget about the food! It was delicious and I'd certainly recommend the mini cheese steaks as an hors d'oeuvre! I don't know what else to say about this venue, except that we loved everything about it and if given the chance to do it all over at PBGC, we most certainly would!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/18/2014

We looked at many places to select the perfect place for our wedding reception and decided to go with Piney Branch. This was the best decision as we have absolutely no complaints about Piney Branch as a location, their food and the outstanding service provided. We worked with Dan and Rose who are very experienced, kind and accommodating every step of the way. The wedding stress seemed to melt away when interacting with the two of them and many of the other great staff. The food was amazing and all of our guests who required special meals were well taken care of at no additional cost. All of my many ideas for the day went very smoothly without any instructions needed on the day. All we had to do was have a good time and take it all in. The location is beautiful and the pictures turned out great. Other locations offer similar services but you’d be greatly losing out if you don’t choose to work with Dan and Rose.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Devin · Married on 09/20/2014

Piney Branch and Dan were fantastic throughout the whole process! We chose Piney Branch because of the beautiful location and how wonderful Dan was. He is very helpful, and was by far the nicest and most accommodating event coordinator we met with. The day of, everything went smoothly and we were very happy with the food and bar options!

Sent on 11/06/2014